Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Samsara

Optimiere deinen Fuhrparkbetrieb und senke die Kosten mit Samsaras All-in-one-Plattform für GPS-Tracking, Sicherheit, ELD-Konformität und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Samsara

It is the best integration I have seen so far.

Also could not post a route larger than 20 stops, that is the limit built into Samsara, we can have routes with up to 30 stops in a day.

Bewertungen zu Samsara

4.1
4.0
4.0
3.9

7.4/10

Samsara hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 292 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Samsara bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Executive Administrator in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: We have had verizon, gps insite and now leaving azuga. Samsara has blown all of these out the water. The AI Camera system is great with it customization of levels of triggers. The previous systems had lots of false flags. With previous systems we struggled to get video from accidents which lead to leaving other platforms.

- Features - AI Cameras - Simple AI Driver Assignments - Coaching Drivers - Accurate GPS System that works

- higher price - I can't really think of any cons right now

Chief Operating Officer in USA

Select 1 Group and Samsara

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Samsara has the best real-time tracking capabilities of all of the other Telematics providers. The reporting functionality is superb.I love the integration with Fleetio and Magnus Technologies. I'd like to see Samsara work closer with TMS providers to offer better service and provide insight for improvements to operational efficiency.

I'd like to see more integrations with other companies. The dispatch and maintenance functions are very lacking.

Quelle: GetApp

Be cautious signing a contract with Samsara

1.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: After 3 years I am attempting to cancel my account which they make nearly impossible.

Seeing where my fleet is works. All other features that they offer are bothersome to your drivers.

If you are a growing company be cautious signing a contract with them. If any of your fleet is going to be idle for more than 1-2 weeks expect endless vehicle dead batteries because the samsara device has high parasitic battery draws. Customer service is an endless loop of passing you around until they close your ticket without a resolution. Your customer rep will change endlessly and you will be left unsupported. I made the mistake of choosing a self contained tracker for some of my equipment to avoid the battery drain issue but they have a battery that has to be replaced monthly if you want it to track more than a few times a week. This battery powered unit has a special expensive non-charging battery that you have to buy from Samsara. It will give you a 1/4 mile location of your equipment as well that is useless. I tried with phone calls, emails, website submittals to get this resolved and they can't and then make me pay out the remainder of the 3 year contract for poor performing units. The features for driver training are annoying and poorly performing. Telling the drivers throughout the day they are about to get in an accident etc. I disabled all of that immediately to avoid having my entire team quit because of the voice telling them to be coached.

Tate
Director of technical operations, growth, and development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

Benjy
Operations Manager in USA

Samsara Journey

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Samsara has helped us with our safety bonus program, safety scores and increase fuel economy across the fleet.

Easy to grasp and continued improvements!

Nothing with Samsara but our TMS provider took a very long time to integrate.

Grace
Fleet Coordinator in USA
Bau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Samsara

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Ease of use, good quality of cameras, customer service is on point.

Everything needs to be able to export in Excel, not just CSV

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Full Fleet Management

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Positive, continuously improving, and clearly a leader in the fleet management/dash cam software industry. They have all the features and then some.

Ease of installation was very important. This is a plug and play, while other options must be wired in by installers at a cost. The interface, features, and overall usability are much better than the two other companies I have used.

Usual high pressure sales to start the process, but the negotiation and closing process was very smooth. Some reports and insights are slow to update but overall seems to be very accurate.

Hillary

Complete package for GPS and DOT compliance

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's really nice that Samsara GPS pings frequently. This means you can watch vehicles moving in real time, which is great for updating VIP clients. The DOT compliance portion completes the GPS services.

It's great having GPS, driver logs and vehicle inspections in one place. Our team uses GPS daily to keep on top of trips in progress for our chauffeur service. We do have vehicles that are under FMCSA jurisdiction, so we need to keep detailed driver logs and vehicle maintenance files, which are all done through Samsara as well, making things easier.

Unlike our last GPS service, you're not able to drop a pin to get a time when a vehicle was at a certain location. This is a bit of a nuisance and you have to guess.

Hector
Safety and Shop Coordinator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent product, living up to expectations so far.

Easy for the drivers to use, dispatchers have accurate and timely information on vehicle and driver sports status.

Very frequent updating, tablets need to be restarted every time causing a slight delay in the drivers ability to start or continue their day.

Wendy
Safety/Admin in Kanada
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Safety

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: not bad

reports for idling, camera views, maintenance reports and tracking.

location on log book is not as exact as could be. we travel northern canada and gps and logs does not state the locations

Anthony
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Samsara Commited Fraud Against Our Company

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I was a customer of Samsara for over 2 years. After believing Samsara was a good company I referred other companies, also due to the referral incentives pushed by their sales associates. I referred a fleet over to Samsara after some time Samsara stop receiving payment from the referred company they decided to take money from my card on file monthly for that referred companies bill. I was unaware when it started thinking it was my monthly payment for my fleet of truck until one day I was looking through bank statements and noticed multiple payments being pulled monthly from Samsara. I immediately contacted their accounting department and was given the run around for nearly two months. After sometime a rep called me and basically said it was a mistake that must of been my fault and they will not be refunding over 3,000.00 that was deducted throughout nearly a year. I tried to reason with them as being a long time customer that they can pay me back slowly or work out some type of repayment and I was basically told they will not reimburse any of my money taken. I am taken the proper steps now to ensure I am reimbursed by Samsara since they were illegally pulling payments from my account for another trucking company's bill. I am also leaving this comment to make other customers aware of the shady business being performed behind closed doors.

I have no Pros after there was continuous issues throughout the time I was locked into my contract.

Read my overall experience worst experience ever!!!

Antwort von Samsara

We appreciate your feedback and we're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We've informed our Finance team about your situation as we always want to give our customers the best experience possible.

Julia
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buyer beware

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Samsara engages in unethical business practices. Buyer Beware.
I had canceled my contract and purchased another system.
The company was very clear that the contract would not renew. Low and behold, they automatically renewed it and are giving me the run around.
Also, they double billed me in 2020 and I had to fight tooth and nail to have them credit my account.
I was also sent and billed for a device I never used. I contacted them immediately about their shippng error. It was a nightmare. Their finance department strong arms you.
They spend all their money on their sales team. The customer service and billing departments are ruthless and unethical.
GO ELSEWHERE.
Here was my letter to their finance dept
"1) have an unused GPS device from Samsara, I want to make sure I haven't been charged for this.
2) The program hasn't been working for Dogwalks. There are at least two vans that I cannot track using the latest version of Chrome. I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour trying to troubleshoot this one day.
3) The system did not work for months for a few of our vehicles. Samsara customer support was of no help. I had to pay a mechanic hundreds of dollars to find the problem and fix it.
4) Yesterday I wanted to find out where I could find information about the different "contracts" Dogwalks has but unfortunately I was constantly interrupted. I'd like to work with a person at Samsara that can help me understand how Samsara works. I genuinely did not understand

Easy to install Provides GPS tracking but not as detailed or accurate of other companies.

Doesn't work in Chrome. Had to spend hours with customer service, renewing Chrome, logging on to different devices and browsers to no avail. So I could only track some NOT all of my fleet. This went on for months and I was never given a credit.

Patrick
Head of Applications in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Daniel
Public Works Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Samsara Review

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Samsara has been a great service so far. I find much more value with this service than past providers. I also expect that we may begin using some of the additional features when we get time to work with them.

Samsara is very user friendly, it seems to have endless features you can use. We like the cameras they offer and have them on all of our route service based vehicles to be able to confirm missed trash collections or confirm issues with why carts may have not been collected.

Pulling the camera footage can occasionally be difficult just because the points on the map do not always align perfectly with the footage. This is a simple problem to fix, I just expand the amount of footage I pull.

Mark
Owner-Operator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Never works when you need it to.

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Horrible experience, completely cannot count on this product.

The product started off great, now anytime I have an incident it is never working.

Poor communication, too difficult to get anyone to help you, always blame issues on something else. Never works when I need it, I completely cannot depend on this product

Brian
Service Administrator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Free Trial

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Solid overall experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice and accommodating with anything that we needed. Overall the website works well and my drivers all said it was very user friendly.

Hookup and setup was very easy. Website is clear and not cluttered and easy to navigate.

It took me a little bit to figure out how to get in and see the cameras when videos were available.

Andy
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst experience customer service not helping anything

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: If you need better tacking or ELD look for somewhere else. If you sign up with Samsara they get you for 3 years and can't even get away unless pay full for three years.

Looks good that's all noting else is good

there ELS picks up violations in elog and no one able to remove the violation. Customer with just time waste zero help from then they just can say put note its in error but how driver can driver with violation on elog. We wish we have moved out from them log time ago.

Antwort von Samsara

Hi Andy, thanks for your note. Samsara works closely with the FMCSA to ensure your fleet maintains compliance, and in response to a clarification from the FMCSA, admins are no longer able to edit automatically recorded drive time. You can learn more about this change here: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052736671-Managing-Automatically-Recorded-Drive-Time. If we can provide any additional assistance, please give our team a call at 415-329-6900.

Alex
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AVOID. Truly the worst customer service, across any industry we've ever experienced

2.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: AVOID. WORST customer service by any company we have ever experienced. Our big struggle right now is Samsara is integrated into our whole fleet and changing a provider, especially if we have to speak with someone at Samsara, is a huge undertaking. If I knew what I know now, I would have never moved forward with this horrible company. They are well below Comcast and Verizon level incompetence. Samsara makes the RMV feel like Disneyland.

The GPS and fleet tracking is great and have no complaints.

AVOID. Samsara is truly the worst customer service business we have ever dealt with. We have literally never been helped on an ongoing billing issue that we've experienced for years. I have created support tickets, had days of back and for email communication, at least 25 phone calls with multitudes of people and have never made 1 step of progress. I have even gone as far (as bad as I felt) making formal complaints about the last FOUR people who have "helped" me hoping this would cause an elevation to get this resolved and astonishingly nothing happened. Not even an email or phone call back.

Hope
Fleet Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our telematics and GPS tracking have greatly improved since switching to Samsara. We have had an excellent experience with our assigned representatives and appreciate the constant (automatic!) software updates and Samsara's dedication to meeting DOT compliance as it changes.

Quick response to questions and recommendations. Constant updates. Great follow through. Incredibly accurate location and telematics.

A bit pricey compared to others I tried, but I feel it is worth it for the quality of service and accuracy.

MANJIT
Safety Coordinator in Kanada

customer service

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: its been over 2 years , so far we are very happy with the service and functionality of the product.

Samasara has a great reputation in the trucking industry. we are using GPS tracking and we are very satisfied with the service.

we are using trailer tracking system from last 2+ years. we are very satisfied due to: system is very easy to use, great customer service , price is very reasonable, knowledgeable & very helpful staff.

Ashley
DOT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Love that we made the switch and even my supervisor is starting to love it more and more everyday.

I love how much this program offers; it has helped us majorly weed out the not so loyal employees. The ELD portion is simple and easy to use and I don't have to fight the guys to use it for their logs. They just want to use it. I love the camera system as it has helped us out with false reports on reckless driving and gives us a little sense of comfort knowing that we have those backing us up 100%.

The only issue I have seemed to notice is where we live in Nebraska sometimes when the trucks are going out in the sandhills; sometimes the trucks don't quite connect all the way. So the live feed gets a little jumpy, but it still keeps it up to date as best as possible.

James
Warehouse Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great system

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We had another elog system that we had issues with the system connecting to it's own components in the truck and keeping a signal so that the driver could stay logged in on the system. The Samsara system has removed all of the issues with connectivity.
It also has a much better dashboard of features than the other elog system. When you can give engine codes to the repair shop, repairs can be done quicker as well.
A feature the previous system did not come with at all was a dash camera. The Samsara system allows you to add on a camera that works in conjunction with the system. For our business, we decided to do the dual cam so we can see what the driver is doing as well as see what was going on in front of the truck. When the drivers heard we were looking at getting cameras, they asked to see if we were going to get the driver cam. The drivers wanted to make sure we got them so that when the next car versus truck accident happens to them, they will more likely be found not at fault since they want to be seen as paying attention and not distracted. Of course there are the drivers that did not want them due to "big brother" concerns. Everyone does agree when the time comes, that the camera will save their job if they were doing their job.

The software is all on the internet. I can use the fleet management portion on my tablet, my phone, or any computer as long as I have my login information. So far any tablet or phone I have tried the driver app on has worked.

Only the most minor of issues and even then it is almost not worth mentioning however to be an honest review I do need to mention it. The driver app has locked up while being used on the tablet. No reason has been found as to why as of yet. The app also does not keep the tablet screen on when the app is running which some people don't see as an issue.

Nolan
Fleet Management Administrator in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Samsara is your GPS Solution

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

The ability to have a GPS software that manages itself. Amazing customer service.

No cons. Samsara is continuously improving to the point where if theres an issue, there's a good chance it will be addressed in a future update.

Wagner
VP in USA

Growing Too Fast

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

They are growing and they always pick up the phone

Company is just growing TOO FAST that is not CARING about it's customers! We have referred 5 great affiliates and using them for over 2 years while growing our fleet as well. Prices going up we stayed. We also got cameras. Since we started with them there have been a lot of issues with their equipment which we worked with them getting replacement. Their attitude was ridiculous saying that the "fixed" without charge. We have been sent contracts for bus upgrades instead of just the replacement units and therefore double charged every month. Now they like us to pay for the extra contract claiming they never sent the contracts over. Were seriously considering buying off the contract and moving on! Owner is also never present!

Josh
Transportation Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VIKING Chemical Co.

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been a delight. Samsara is such a valuable program for the cost. Compliance is huge in my industry. I sleep better at night knowing that Samsara is tracking, collecting, and categorizing all regulated information. Even better, that I have access to it whenever/wherever I'm at.

It is easily integrated, easily set up, easy to use, easy to navigate and works extremely well for a GPS/ELD software.

Quite frankly, I do not have any issues with Samsara. I look forward to see the new features that they are consistently adding and improving upon.