Google Workspace Erfahrungen

4.7 (13’863) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über Google Workspace

Eine Suite von Collaboration-Produkten für Teams und kleine Unternehmen. Webkonferenzen, Dateifreigabe und Planung in der Cloud.

Erfahre mehr über Google Workspace

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Bewertungen zu Google Workspace

4.3

9.0/10

Google Workspace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13’863 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Google Workspace bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (13’869)

Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Platform Available For A Variety of Uses!

5.0 vor 5 Monaten
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mode in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Sehr gut

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ich finde Google Workspace perfekt und es erfüllt seinen Zweck bestens

Es ist einfach und sehr übersichtlich top

Bis her habe ich keine negativen Nachteile

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Google Workspace Makes Running A Business Much Easier

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional. Very affordable and meets all my business needs for documentation management, spreadsheets, form creation, scheduling, task prioritize, and calendar sync with my marketing platform.

Google Workspace allows me to run my business while on the go. I am currently a hybrid business with in-office and virtual services. As I transition my business to virtual only over the next year, I enjoy the benefits of having access to all my documents and spreadsheets in Google Drive, my calendar for scheduling, and my email. When I receive calls, I can immediately schedule clients. In addition, I can create tasks on my calendar with due dates so that I get reminded. Google Workspace is the user-friendly all-in-one business platform that is very affordable.

Occasionally, it goes offline while I am working on my laptop. Fortunately, I can access what I need on my smartphone!

Mario
Mario
propetario in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

google workspace el autentico todo en uno

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: muy agradable y satifatoria

cuando se dice todo en uno es real ya que encuentra toda tu informacion en un solo lugar y lo mejor todo organizada desde una pagina de inicio en donde ya esta todo integrado,lo mas usual es el calendario y el correo, pero cada vez que lo usas encuentra mas caracteristicas en lo personal el amacemaniento y reuniones y en general la heramienta de producto seran de tu agrado

al principio es complicada migrar toda tu informacion,por temor en su operacion,y varios correo de comercio los manda a spam si posibilidad de habilitar

Ali
Ali Hassan Writes in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Review of Google Workpace

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I do use google g-mail, google docs, google drive, google duo, and, my most favorite google sheets. I use them time to time but google docs and google g- mail daily. I find everything regarding google workpace amazing, easy to use, instant, rapid and convenient. I want to keep using it as it makes my professional life really easy.

It's compatibility and usage. Its vast features and services. All are my beloved. The desired feature for me is google- g- mail and google docs where I can generate my documents and transfer to anyone. It becomes easy and in a rapid use for me. Its integration with other social media apps (WhatsApp, facebook, snapchat etc.) is a compromised area. But all the email to email integrations are superb.

The capacity to upload and safe files. The free limit to save files is less. This quality must be inserted in it by increasing the limit to save files in free trials.

Philip
Senior Systems Engineer in USA

Good Business Collaboration Platform

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Good collaboration suite, we were able to get it online quickly. Most features we needed were available out of the box with minimal setup time. Since most of all users had used gmail before it took minimal training/hand holding to get things going.

Google has built a powerful and easy to use business collaboration platform. Almost everybody has used gmail at some point so it’s easy to get used up and running quickly. Platform handles most of our collaboration needs out of the box with minimal setup time.

Email and file management are its strong points. Real time chat and messaging feels like more of any afterthought. They’ve got a long way to go to catch up with teams or slack on that front.

Princely
Spreadtech Innovations LTD in UK

Effective & Excellent Company management Tool

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Google Workspace's domain email authentication is efficient and unlike any other, as it prevents emails from our domains from going to our users' and clients' spam boxes. This is a huge feature and advantage for us. We've used Webmail for many years, and one of our clients' and customers' major concerns is that our emails always appear in their spam folders and are always flagged. This was an issue for us as it prevented users from trusting us.Email marketing was the worst as we got no feedback as our emails are always flagged as spam, but ever since we switched to Google Workspace, the result has been awesome and very much appreciated.Secondly, I and my entire team loved the user and team management features, the Docs sheet integration, and the ability to collaborate, which was also excellent.Finally, the ability to integrate emails from other providers, add them to your workspace, and send them from your one account is also great, and the ability to create simple email aliases is awesome.

Some of the implementation and integration are technical, one will need to be technical and understand certain maneuvers to be able to integrate some features, such as integrating your domain to Google Workspace with DKIM and SPIF Setup. This can be simplified, and I don't ever see a rival to Google Workspace.

Eli
Consultant in Kolumbien
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great collaboration tool for any business!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's a great experience and I highly recommended for organizations.

The feature that my team and I love the most is fluidity. The main reason is that you can be on any device and you have access to the same features which it really becomes handy with team members on the move.

Storage limitations - UpgradeableShare-ability for external users which in some way make sense keeping all files and information secure within the organization and having external providers and services it just add a few more steps.

eduardo
Marketing Manager in Spanien

El más utilizado y fácil de manejar es el Espacio de trabajo por Google

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

La plataforma de Google incluye un poco todo a raíz de la cuenta. Lo que parece mas básico del correo, chats, espacios, calendarios compartidos y espacio en la nube en común se valora mas cuando te toca trabajar bajo otro espacio. Es increible lo bien que saben hacer las cosas desde Google, no entra spam en el correo y que tienen todo tan bien integrado y funcional. Me gustan los espacios de chat, las sugerencias de reunión y las posibilidades que ofrece el. espacio de Google para integrar herramientas de 3º en su correo o extensiones.

No tengo peros con el workspace de Google, podríamos esperar mayores cambios y novedades así como a la hora de resolver problemas que no te manden simplemente a las FAQS o te tengan mas de 20 minutos al teléfono.

Jhana
Jhana
Copywriter, Ghost Writer in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, private, and secure email service

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Google Workspace has improved our email productivity by making it easier to access and manage email, which is crucial to timely business communications.

Google Workspace is a fantastic and reliable service that allows us to focus on our key business activities. We are particularly impressed by Gmail's security features.

Google Workspace offers many tools and apps, which can be overwhelming and confusing. Google Workspace includes a suite of tools to allow its users to collaborate on projects, manage their time and schedule meetings, create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations, share files, and other features.

cesar
cesar
Desarrollador full stack in Kolumbien

Google workspace excelente

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excelente, me gusta mucho es mi core de operaciones

Me permite hacer una gran gama de cosas, tiene muchas funcionalidades, me encanta que todo lo tengo centralizado

Generalmente pues algunos correos importantes los manda a spam

Festus
Festus
Lead Consultant in Schweiz

Manage Your Work Effectively From Wherever You Are

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall feedback is that Google Workspace is incredibly a great tool for work and business management, communication, meetings and cloud storage

EASE of useAll in one business suiteamazing features and insightaffordable pricing and great value for money

i prefer a one off subscription rather than monthly subscription so that aspect should be looked at.

Sarah
Sarah
Content Writer in USA

Dangerously Powerful

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: For solopenuers and smaller companies, just the drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet, and enhanced gmail and cloud functions should be enough to encourage and enhance collaborations from home to office to on the road (or wherever you need or happen to be). Secure cloud storage, reliable (always, always, always,) reliable secure backup/restore, and seamless, intuitively assisted integrations between platforms make this suite of tools a mecca of ease and efficiency. Your content isn't just where you expect it to be...it's also wherever else it knows you needed it to be. Careful you don't swim too far from shore though, there's no lifeguards on duty.

Using Google Workplace (formerly G-Suite, which is how I first knew it) is like never having to worry about "losing your_____ anything" ever again. Think Radar from Mash+JARVIS from Iron Man+MoneyPenny from Bond+ your best self and your conscience mixed together. All your stuff is where you need it, where you want it, and reminding you that's it there, but it could also be over here---and POOF, it's just there. No downloading, uploading, saving file as, flash drives, forgotten, mistaken, but it was right there. You don't have to do anything and it's not just still securely and reliably where it should be...but it's also wherever else you needed it to be...before you knew you needed it there.

Google Workspace is like a swiss army knife of productivity, but if you're not careful it can start to feel like you've fallen down the rabbit hole instead. There are just SO MANY options, features, integrations, and possibilities that it could lead to a lot of wasted time as well. Because it's so fabulous and feature rich you want to push it to all its possibilities, and see fully what it could do for you even more and even better...but Google Workplace doesn't really have a line between the shallow end and the deep end so to speak. Most average users can end up in over their head REALLY fast.

CIO in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Good collaboration solution

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: If you don't need integration with MS Office or other Microsoft tools it is a very good choice.
The price is very affordable.

The Google email management is one of my favourites mail solutions ever. It was made since the beggining to be 100% cloud and this is noticeable. The search engine is brutal, they used the Google experience to create a very good search engine. You can find any mail in miliseconds.

The integration with Office was not really good.

Researcher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Files, not for Filers

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is a good service to utilize to keep documents. Less so for anything more advanced, as you will have to do all the work and not rely on the system to assist you to find, store, and recover documents. Also, pray that you never leave that company or organization, as getting your files in the exact way they are on your drive, will never occur, and you will find out you lost a lot of documents you didn't know and weren't made aware.

Workspace has changed names but not really changed much else along the way. Its capacity to combine different areas of the Google ecosystem has been needed. Especially for university plans, it is very productive and useful to help keep documents and a large number of data together and collected. One of the great things is using shortcuts to get to other parts of the drive. That saves a lot of time and allows you to organize much better. However, it is not the most conducive when you transfer.

There is not a lot of discussion or understanding that once you put it into a personal drive there is no real way to get it cleanly out again even if you download it or send it. With the way that it complicates things by ownership and giving the administrators too much control on who you can share it with and not being able to move things from a private personal drive to a shared drive in a large capacity, you will then be stuck if your company or organization changes names or changes drives. We went Google to Google but changed the domain, which was and is a mess. The search to find files is junk, the capacity to keep organized unless you yourself are great at file management is also not good, and the lack of a beautiful dashboard and ease of flowing within the google ecosystem makes this a product that very much is like other google products... half baked with a lot of potentials.

Aaron
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best productivity suite for orgs of all sizes

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The intuitiveness of the UI and accessibility of the product suite in every aspect, and the universality of the ecosystem surrounding it (virtually EVERY 3rd party software connects to Google Workspace products). Google Workspace isn't a product you have to spend time learning, or doing training for (looking at you CRM, accounting, VOIP, graphic design, web design, collaboration and virtually every other business software!). Google Workspace strikes an elegant balance between what it DOES (its features) and its UI (how easy it is to use). Usually there is a tradeoff between the two. This is critical, as organizational effectiveness with a product is often a function of the adoption rate, which is a function of it's UI and ease of use. When even your least-savvy employees are using it, you know you've got something good.

We've been using Google Workspace since it was Google Apps for Business many years ago. Only real rough spots have been during periods of major transitions on their product platform (in particular Google Drive as it's gone through a few major new releases).

john
Director in UK

Google Workspace - the original and still the best 'business productivity suite'.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I've run my business using these tools for the past 10 years. I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

I've been using it since approx 2012. It was great then and it's a million times better now. I love the fact that 'all' of my biz productivity tools are all in one place, and all from one provider.

Bizarrely, my only criticsm of Google Workspace is the fact that it doesn't do more e.g.) CRM / Order Management / Payment gateways. So, no real negatives.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Now google services enabled for enterprise.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I and my teammates have used Gmail and google applications since childhood, let it be Google Drive for cloud storage or sheets for excel files, and so on. We are always addicted to the simplicity which google brings in for end customers like me. Earlier we used GSuite for that and recently it has been renamed workspace. My college also used Google Workspace and provided us with email on their domain with unlimited drive storage. Earlier emails were used to sign in to Google Chat, which is not inbuilt and many new features have been introduced, like status of being available, busy or away.

I know pretty much all people will agree with my point that we always wanted to use professional and personal email in GMAIL, and now with Google Workspace that is possible right? I love the ease of working with an inbox of Gmail, much more than Outlook or any other enterprise-level mail client. Now with Google Workspace, administrators can host an email server on google and enable our favorite Gmail with a custom domain. There are various plans which allow up to unlimited data storage in drives with the most loved Google SSO. For those who don't know SSO, it is a service of Google that enable users to use all google applications like sheets, docs, drive, email, spreadsheets, etc via a single email id. Google Workspace was formerly known as G-Suite also. So if you use a chrome web browser, all applications will get auto-authenticated from the profile used in sync.

There are no cons, Google is working and developing their suite rapidly as compared to Microsoft, so we are okay with little hiccups. But they should provide some free tiers as well, for small-scale industries, this will bring more business to them because habit is the strongest key to customer acquisition. I belive if you use their services once, there is no going back. But for that there should be some trial or free subscriptions with limited usage, so that people can try.

Kennan
Marketing Assistant in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow. We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

kit
Resulter in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Very user friendly easy to understand the setting is customizable. very efficient in using this in managing a large team cascading info lightning fast.

All in one package for me as an employee. we use it to time in and time out on our work also sharing files with each other is very convenient. what I like the most is the schedule reminder having multiple android device whatever I am using it will remind me like 10 minutes before my meeting start in google meet.

When I used the Google workspace chat features there are some limitation like sending a file video sometimes it fails if it reach certain MB but always succeed if I send it in facebook messenger. I wish the mb limitation of how you send video in google workspace chat features will be larger in this we dont need to like jump in messenger if sending certain video wont upload in chat feature of google worksapce. and some of the android device like samsung galaxy note 10 plus is not full optimized in google workspace chat features randomly crashes or failed to send.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Chemistry Teacher, Exam Officer in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google Workspace is a life-saver for all our collaboration and communication needs

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Since the rise of the COVID pandemic, our school's functioning was stopped completely and the students were facing severe education loss. However, we found Google Workspace, an all-in-one tool for our organization in terms of all aspects including colleague communication, student-teacher communication, file storage, online exams and many more! Hence, we bought Google Workspace and were amazed by its unlimited functionality and integrations. Overall, it is the best platform for collaboration with eye-catching features.

Google Workspace is an easy and effective tool to connect and collaborate with my students and colleagues without any hassles. It has various platforms like Google Chat and Gmail for efficient communication. It also has Google Meet for simple and high-quality video calls and online classes. It has a range of affordable pricing plans which offer from 30GB to 5TB and even a plan that offers unlimited storage option. Various features of Google Drive like file sharing and commenting makes it an amazing tool for storage and collaboration. There are various other things that come with Google Workspace. Google Docs offers cloud document creation, Google Sheets helps in storing students' marks, Google Forms helps in creating online tests and grading and Google Classroom helps in virtualizing all of our classes with many amazing features. It is cost-efficient and the most productive tool that you'll ever need for collaboration, teamwork and storage.

From the perspective of an educational institution, I would recommend adding more features like attendance and live student monitoring in Google Classroom. Also, in Google Drive, I would love the ability of creating multiple sharing links for a file.

Product Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Best collaboration and productivity suite for small or medium scaled organizations.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Google workspace is one of my favorite productivity software suite. It's extremely intuitive and easy to work with. Moreover, it's excellent product for collaborating with team members on real time basis or sharing the files across organization.

My organization uses Google workspace as a primary software for internal emails, collaboration, document creation and meetings. I love working on Google workspace due to these reasons: 1. Google workspace works seamlessly when it comes to real time collaboration with your team/organization. Anyone who has the right access, can make real time changes to the document 2. As an owner of document, you have full access controls that allows you to share files with specific people with specific access (view/edit/download etc). 3. It provides tons of 3rd party integration like with Jira, confluence, slack, Zoom, workday etc. This makes me super productive as I don't have to spend time on exporting and importing of data between different systems. 4. All google workspace products are extremely intuitive and very well designed even for those people who are not very technically savvy.

For online version, its hand-down the best solution. But as a Desktop solution, it lacks a lot of features. Google workspace is very basic when it comes to what you can do in their Desktop apps. Also, when it comes to 'heavy data/number crunching', I have found MS Excel to be much better in performance as compared to Google Sheets.

Deni
Deni
Freelancer in Indonesien

Google Workspace is your Office.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Jen
Jen
Owner/CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Khalid
Khalid
content writer in Indien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: 1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac. 2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality. 3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used. 4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately. 5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers. 6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well. 7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Melissa
International Communications in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LOVE, but its taken time to get our office to use it well.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, we have loved Google Workspace. The main leadership team that has implemented it uses it for EVERYTHING and we are burning the rest of the organization along little by little.

We love that it is universal and integrates into all kinds of software. It was fairly easy to set up and we love having full admin control over all our user accounts. Becuase we are a small non-profit, many of our employees use their own computers. By having everyone start to keep documents and SOPs saved on DRIVE, we are able to keep much better track of our documentation and projects and when someone leaves we don't loose important files in the process. DRIVE Is probably the most used part of Google Workspace for our group. Centralizing everything has been key and we are working on implementing more collaboration on projects, documents and file Maintinance...we have already seen an increase in productivity and hope to see more in the years to come.

Our team is not very "tech savvy" so getting everyone own board and trained has taken some time. Some of our team can't see the value in moving online and don't want to learn new software, especially sheets and docs. This isn't a fault of the software, but just the reality getting our team onboard with new software and project solutions.