Über GoodDay

Good Day ist eine Arbeitsmanagementplattform zur Verwaltung von Projekten, Aufgaben, Produkten, Zeit und Teams, für produktive, transparente Zusammenarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über GoodDay

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie GoodDay bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shilpan V.
Shilpan V.
QA in Indien

User Friendly and Manage Tasks very effectively with great features to use.

Kommentare: Planning & managing tasks. Our team uses it to manage multiple projects. It's Awesome! Still there are great features to explore. Images can also be uploaded to the task. Task can easily be assigned and set "Action required" by User with different available required Status. Deadline or Start/End time can also be set with the task. Day-by-Day, GoodDay is achieving different goals. I highly recommend this product, as it do what is required to do.

GoodDay is an excellent product. It is well organized and easy to use product. It has options for project management and has user friendly interface. It has features like organized Calendar, different view options of project tasks, setting Priority, Deadline, Progress, etc. Users knows exactly what to do, who is responsible for a task with priority and time. "Status" can be changed easily one after another while progressing the task and assigning it to next level. You can also view/edit your task in Mobile using GoodDay mobile application. It is an excellent and very effective product for organizing and managing your work effortlessly.

Wish to have more functionality to manage projects and tasks using Mobile App.

Paul G.
President in USA

Online project management tool, packed with features.

Kommentare: I recommend GD to people who need something more robust than the free tools out there, and want something that has a lot of features for a reasonable price.

GoodDay has great basic PM tools - Kanban board, Gantt charts, etc. It is flexible in its views, allowing me to bring to the front the features I am using. My company manages multiple projects, and GoodDay has become essential to our work flow. I really like the Action Required feature as different team members need to contribute to the accomplishment of various tasks. I also like the flexibility of designing my own task types to track the different types to things we work on.

Customer support and training have been weak. We have had to figure a lot of things out ourselves, and we find that onboarding new team members is slow because of the learning curve. It only has the most basic help function, and customer service has sometimes been unresponsive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com, Trello und Jira

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde: By the time I paid for the upgrades that my team needed, it was quite a bit more expensive than GD, and GD offered all it's features (more than I need!) for one price. After switching I started using more of the features and have felt that GD offers very good value for the price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay: Price and ease of use.

Yashdeep J.
Director in Indien

Simple yet powerful project and issue management tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent and simple to use Tool. Definitely a must use tool for project companies.

a. Simple to Implement b. Easy to train the team c. Excellent stater for a small team size which can be scaled anytime

- A contract management for customers will good to have. - Also sometimes we need to track available support hours for the customer, so auto debit from the hours will be great. - Customer acceptance of tasks can be a good feature.

Rohit K.
VP in Indien

Basic project management which is actually easy to use

Kommentare: Very good for our internal teams to track projects.

Very easy to setup and use PMS. had reviewed tons of them. Best part was the free trial was limited by a larger number of free users (25). This allowed everyone to try out the software. UI was a bit of a problem initially but then got used to it. Can be improved in this area. Best part is it is easy to correct mistakes and Excel import is easy and supported out of the box

Reports are too limited and can definitely be improved. Currently there are some reports which are not self-explanatory and the derivation is not given.

Parth D.
Parth D.
COO in Indien

Best Project management software for mid-small size company.

Kommentare: After evaluating more than 12 project management tools we finally settled for GoodDay as it was the best from easy to use, easy to customize views based on individual's need. Also, for small company pricing is also important and we found that GoodDay pricing is very competitive.

Best thing is it provides different type of views for the same project information and it helps a lot in viewing project from different perspective. Goodday is designed by keeping very small but essential features in mind and that makes it very easy to use product. Very fast loading of tasks data, various type of reports are awesome. Task planning by manager on behalf of your team mates is superb feature. Many more excellent things are there compare to other project management tool.

Initially we tried free version and there are many paid features but unfortunately in order to try those paid features they don't have any trial period. It compulsory requires purchase of subscription to even see how are those features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project, Jira, Wrike und Asana

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde: Lack of features and lots of limitations when it comes to handle complex project with multiple branch and multiple parallel activity.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay: Lots of features and customization based on our organization need was available and competitive pricing.

João V.
Motion & Interaction Designer in Portugal
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the most complete Management Tool in the market.

The product offers a wide range of features that are critical for a good management tool (in my vision). The fact that I can have Projects/Tasks management, Gantt view (for project-only or groups of projects), Workload view (for project-only or groups of projects) and Time Tracking on the same platform is amazing. I'm not aware of other tools that provide all of this with so ease of use as GoodDay. The pricing is also very accessible compared with other big tools on the market which also helps smaller companies to have complete solutions for their businesses.

With a wide range of features comes also some learning curve to adapt to all the new options. Having a background of usage for other management tools helps to speed up this learning curve, but it exists, as normal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und Asana

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde: I was using the previous software (Asana + Instagantt + Everhour) on the agency where I was working, which provided all the solutions for the needs that I had but after I left the company and started my own I started looking for other options that could be more complete instead of having to switch between platforms. That's when I found GoodDay among several tools.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana, Everhour und Instagantt

Oran B.
Director of Product Development in Israel
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our needs

Kommentare: As the project manager, I felt I was flooded with too much information. Good Day provided a "storage container" for all this information and gets everyone on the team to be in better sync.

I liked that Good Day has a very functional feel to it - it is definitely not overly designed. You can view tasks in several different ways - default list, board, gantt, etc. Very handy. It's good both for (1) getting up and running quickly and (2) allows you to invest more time in order to tweak it for your own purposes. All is quite intuitive. Another big bonus is that you get most of most-needed functionality for free without a time limit and for up to 15 users. Also the paid version is very reasonably priced.

It has some bugs here and there. Nothing that made me turn away. The documentation is not completely up to date.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com, Jira und Asana

Warum GoodDay gewählt wurde: TeamGantt was too limited for our purposes, having it's focus solely on the Gantt view. It didn't gain traction inside the company. Good Day is smoother to use for collecting tasks, moving them through the workflow between people and viewing it all.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamGantt

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay: I liked Good Day's functional look and feel. I wasn't constrained by a time- and function-limited trial so I had plenty of time to try it out and scale it slowly inside the company without feeling to tied down.

Alexandre G.
Alexandre G.
System Analyst in Kanada

Intuitive Solution

Kommentare: The system serves me, at the moment, in the distribution of activities and resources. Meets the Flow of care processes. Registration and Service History. And others.

The product can be adapted to your needs. So, if the process is well implemented, the results will be very positive, in terms of controls and processes in one place. Simulate the process to get the expected result. If you simply register, you may not have the expected results, like any other system.

So far, it serves our process well, and quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay: The Cost and I managed to apply our process with the customizations we have.

Dominic B.
Director in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Real management software for everyday users

Kommentare: As a complete beginner I was able to use the gantt chart to manage our projects and share this information with the client. Other heavily marketed options were either too complicated or simply didn`t do the job.

Ease of use. I am able to just pay for the team members involved in the project at that time.

Not the softwares fault, but i would like to learn to use more of the features. Also a timesheet feature would be very handy.

Vincenzo P.
Administrator in Italien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

The best corporate baker

5 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of use, the CRM module, the customized views

A form is missing to use in the browser to be able to save articles or website addresses

Rohit S.
CTO in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Intuitive

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: During the early days in our company, we had recurring issues with task management and communication between our team members as well as across teams.
After trying multiple project management tools, GoodDay's clean and easy to use interface proved a blessing for us and helped ensure we could track and follow through on critical issues that needed our attention. It has also ensured that our product owners and stakeholders are able to evaluate progress in real-time to ensure smooth functioning.
Great work guys! GoodDay has become a truly dependable and intrinsic part of our work cycles today.

The ease of adoption combined with the variety of available functionality makes GoodDay a boon for small businesses like ours. From adoption to setup and continuing daily usage, the GoodDay platform has proved intuitive enough for anyone to pick up easily.

On slower internet connections, the initial loading of the platform suffers greatly and interaction with the platform can become tiresome. The text editor provided could be a little more feature rich(eg: text formatting, code syntax highlighting, etc.). Also, the file uploads on mobile networks could be a little more forgiving so that users are not constantly having to restart their uploads when connection switching happens(which are quite common when travelling and the mobile network switches towers)

Daniel C.
Support Manager in Belarus

Easy to use, flexible, mobile-friendly, feature-rich application

Kommentare: Literally, our development life became much more stable, easy and even fun with it.

The main advantage of this software is that it gives you ways to set up, analyze, monitor your goals and tasks and watch how their are completed by your team. Its fresh design, look and feel and its functionality give us what we need from this kind of software. I also need to tell that the price is also one of the advantages of this app. We need the price to be not that high and we get what we were looking for with this application. I hope we will keep using it and they will go with their development. This is also something I really liked about them. They keep on implementing new features into the app. And its keeping better and better. Needless to say the support is great also. If smth is not okay they will deal with it asap. And if I wish to implement smth new into the app - smth other users do not have - they listen to my words and we come up with an idea of how it should work together - a solution which costs not that much and we wanted to have in this software.

There are might be some. But we did not find any of them. We had several issues with it when the app was not reachable. But everytime these issues were fixed in 20-30 minutes.

Othniel E.
Communication Consultant in Haiti
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best and cheapest website hosting service out there

Kommentare: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! FAST and LIVE Human technical support.

- The simplicity of its user interface - Its very responsive (mobile friendly) website - The live presence of its Chat customer support almost everywhere on its website - Its Really responsive phone technical support ! Even if sometimes you have to wait a few minutes (from 5 to 30 mins) but you will always end u p to get a human technician to answer your question at the end - Its very inexpensive prices - Its Multiple Language customer service - Its Great reseller revenue deals

The long waiting line sometimes to get access to the phone or chat based technical support. Even if most of the times they can promote being one the fastest hosting companies out there in terms of support, but the reality is that once I even had to wait nearly one (1) hour before having a technician ending the music on the holding line.

Mikhail A.
Co-Founder in Lettland

With GoodDay everything is in one place now and everybody is informed about what is going on around.

3-in-1 - GoodDay packs three most important management tools: lists/boards for task management, Gantt-chart for planning and calendar for event management. It is surprising that there are not so many project management solutions that have all three. Managers usually workaround this by using a separate software for the missing part which brings unnecessary complexity. Having tasks, timeline and calendar in GoodDay is very convenient. Flexible project structure - being able to structurize projects in folders is a perfect feature for keeping things in order. This allows managers to have their projects neatly packed together unlike other PM software where you could get lost in hundreds of projects stored in a flat list. Modern and very responsive interface - GoodDay interface feels like a breath of fresh air after having experience with monstrous corporate PM software (you know, the one that starts with J). Everything is located in a perfect position, a lot of small things in front-end prevent you from doing something wrong. Loud applause for the UI/UX team! Area-agnostic - in our company we work in multiple areas: electronics, backend, frontend, support, sales, design. With GoodDay we've been able to put all departments in one system thanks to GoodDay not being fixed to single workflow, but providing tools to customize your own. A lot of extras - there a so many nice additional features in GoodDay. Big screens, views, pretty and quite helpful reports.

Alena K.
Alena K.
Director, Distribution and Sales in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt

Advanced, effective, very flexible and user-friendly project management platform

Kommentare: Every software I am using could be improved one way or another, but these are very minor features I'd add to GoodDay, it generally does everything we need to do. We've submitted new feature requests to GoodDay support team before and a few have already been included into recent releases, which is great, pleasantly surprised by this level of service and customer feedback!

GoodDay will be as customized and as flexible as you need to make it to reflect your real-life workflows. All configurations take just a few clicks, user training is very simple, and my team loves it! We manage all our goals, priorities, projects, and tasks in one place now! I love that everyone knows exactly what to do, who is accountable for a task at any time, and I noticed we are now managing to complete much more work than before, just by making our work transparent and well organized. Life saver!

Evgeniya S.
Personal Assistant in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Productivity

Kommentare: Good

easy to use, increases productivity, great for project management.

Do not know as yet, still learning features on the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project und monday.com

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Project und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay: yes

Carlos S.
Consultant in Kolumbien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Productivity for virtual teams

Kommentare: As a business designer and senior project manager, it is the first software that I find oriented to the execution of projects, processes and tasks, with specific tools to measure results, efficiency and work productivity.
It's the most versatile work management tool I've ever worked with

- Excellent virtual workplace with an amazing workdesk for each employee: they always know how their work is going and where they should focus their efforts, without having to move between apps - Software oriented to the EXECUTION of the work and the fulfillment of objectives - Allows working on projects, processes and tasks - It adapts to your way of working: lists, tables, gantt, kanban - Allows visibility, metrics and monitoring of individual, team and corporate work - Very easy to implement - I can have several companies

- Exporting and importing projects and tasks can be made easier - its not Multilanguaje - The mobile app can be better

Svetlana K.
Marketing & PR Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Very simple to use, and it helps to multi-task, track progress and engage team members

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've tried multiple other tools for project management, but GoodDay is the only one that made my work easier starting day 1. I love it because 99% of its interface makes sense. Also, there are tons of features that I don't use - and they don't stand on the way. I only see what I need to see, and it's easy to focus on the right things. Also, the timer sticks to the very bottom of the screen and doesn't irritate me, unlike other timer tools :)

The timer feature is perfect for tracking time investments for each task during the day. No more manual logging! And the way it sums up work hours in the end of each day, week, month - per person, per task, etc - makes HR reporting so easy! Also, the interface is very intuitive and user-friendly. In just 2 hours you can schedule lots of projects and see all tasks, subtasks and deadlines on a single dashboard. Actually, lots of different dashboards, to track every aspect of project management, and easy switching between them.

The smartphone version is not as perfect as the desktop browser version.

Jewel L.
Chief Technology Officer in Indien

Best so far!

Kommentare: We have tried out a number of products before discovering Good Day. Seems like we are stuck with this, because we love it.

Good Day is simple, easy to use and feature rich.

Custom views doesn't apply throughout a project. For each folder, we will have to set up the view by modifying the columns.

Ajay S.
CEO in Indien

A very good tool to manage team, project and tasks

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My team is very happy and started using this a collaborative tool. It is the most powerful and inexpensive tool compared to other tools

It's pricing, Ease of use, UI, chats, Task management, cost management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodDay: Cost, UI, ease of use

Chamari W.
CFO in Sri Lanka
Landwirtschaft, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Management of meetings and action list

Ease of operation and user friendly. Can use even without help.

difficult to get printout of items the way required by us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Slack

Violetta Z.
Marketing Manager in Belarus

GoodDay is an easy to use tool that at the same time has a lot of functions.

Kommentare: We set the workflow of all marketing projects in our company.

What I like the most is that the logic of this tool is based on psychology. A big emphasis is given to accountability and the ways people can become motivated to work harder. For example, people can see who's responsible for the next step and what exactly should be done. You can see all your projects in one place and sort them by status, deadlines, members and so on. The tool gives you statistics and reports on each team member's productivity. You can check your company's overall productivity and results thanks to these smart reports.

It's not comfortable to use GoodDay via browser on mobile. But I don't know who needs it as you can download an application for Android or for iPhone.

Olga Z.
Olga Z.
VP, Demand Marketing in Kanada

Makes managing multiple projects very easy and visual.

Kommentare: Productivity increase, transparency around projects throughout the whole department, knowledge sharing, clear priorities and goals for the team.

This project management tool is very powerful, yet very easy to use, adoption is very quick, and the interface is very modern and intuitive. All features and customization capabilities any team would need in a project, task, and collaboration management tool without the high cost or lengthy implementation process.

Georgii S.
Georgii S.
Software Engineer in Russland

Have been using GoodDay for about half a year

Kommentare: I'm very happy with GoodDay. It's very transparent and doesn't have a lot of issues. The ones that come around are getting fixed after some time.

- Slick interface - Fast and responsive UI - Pretty intuitive UX - Mobile App is usable

- No Github integration - Some inconsistencies: - like Search field doesn't(didn't?) have an autocomplete in some of the tabs - No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?) - Sometimes I wish for some suggestion when I click on "+" to create an issue/bug/feature. It can and should give me some options like last or maybe even try to guess where this issue should go to in the Project - I would like make an integration myself but it seems like API is open only to Enterprise users

Sol S.
Owner in Israel
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

Kommentare: Very happy

Easy to use works fast not expensive rich of features

Missing budget for projects that can give me better understanding of project costs