Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Zoho Projects

Zoho Projects ist ein vielseitiges Projektportfolio-Management-Tool, mit dem Unternehmen mehrere Projekte erfolgreich verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Projects

The ability to link to other Zoho solutions (CRM etc) and integrate information from various functions and third parties in project planning and implementation.

The integrations are flaky. Integration with Zoho Desk is very limited and we ran into several bugs setting it up.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Projects

4.2
4.3
4.4
4.4

8.3/10

Zoho Projects hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 604 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Zoho Projects bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jairo
Marketing in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Preis Leistung bisher gut

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Intuitive Handhabung und von überall aus nutzbar.

Die wirklich guten Funktionen sind zu versteckt und manche Dinge funktionieren nicht wie beschrieben.

Arif
Arif
Executive Assistant in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool For Project Management!

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

I like the user setup interface where only users can see his/her tasks in their user account along with their milestones.

The Dashboard needs to be improved to customize how the admin wants to make it. Also the color code status columns should be more than one. Rest everything looks good.

Linda
Chief Operating Officer in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Project Management

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Using Zoho books has been great and really improved our output in the business.

The ability to tract my time, expenses, and also link to the accounting software is really a game changer.

The project reports are not as detailed and comprehensive as I would like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Workspace und Xero

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: The two are not totally comparable but Zoho excels at enabling small business' efficiency.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: 1. The integration between between Projects and Accounting. 2. Easy to understand and navigate user interface. 3. cost to benefit ratio was excellent for us. 4. The project templates are great... hoping for more.

Soumik
Project Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Efficient Project Management Made Flexible: Zoho Projects Review"

3.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Zoho Projects has been positive overall. It offers a comprehensive suite of project management tools that are intuitive once familiarized. The customization options and integration capabilities enhance workflow efficiency, though the initial learning curve may require some dedication to fully leverage its features effectively.

Zoho Projects excels with its comprehensive features like task management, Gantt charts, and robust customization options. It integrates smoothly with other tools and offers a user-friendly interface. Affordable pricing and responsive customer support make it an ideal choice for teams seeking effective project management solutions.

What I liked least about Zoho Projects was its initial learning curve, which could be steep for new users unfamiliar with project management software. While the interface is intuitive once learned, the initial setup and customization options might require some time and effort to fully grasp and utilize effectively.

Solomon
Project manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

The Genevievely Amazing Project Tracking Tool.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

We can assign different projects to different syaffs easily and with no much struggle. With the tool,tracking the progress our our projects has been a walk in the park. The most amazing thing we love about the software is the support we get from the custiner desk which makes our projects to be ru ning smoothly with no errors.

It had been the best so far and no dislikes

Amar
Co-Founder in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review for Zoho Projects as trial user

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I current using it on trail basis and planning to buy for entire team

Ability customise and track all the essentials parts across the projects

Dashboard within Zoho Projects is sub-optimal

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Odoo

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: We are using other apps of the Zoho so wanted to have seamless integration across the apps

Zuvor genutzte Software: Odoo

Director in Kenia
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not cheap project management tool

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

ease of use . the training curve is short

hard to use, report different projects that have dependencies

Clifford
Head - Operations in Sambia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project Success with Zoho

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of setup and configuration. Task management is extremely easy with Zoho

Pricing could be better for the enterprise package

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Project und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: The ease of setup, task management and export features

Shria
Shria
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Offering an important solution

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: While the UI and the setup were slightly complicated, Zoho Projects helps you track your projects efficiently and in a detailed way. It gets the job done!

Small businesses need to keep track of each project individually at a micro level and Zoho projects provides a pocket friendly way to do just that.

The UI and set up are too complex, would have been nice to have clear youtube tutorials or an AI that could set up the tasks for you.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

my view on zoho project

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

zoho project is a creative tool that greatly helps in project management. it has proven to be very helpful over time although I am yet to fully understand or get us to how it works.

it is a little difficult to get a grasps of the software at the first try.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Airtable und Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: I have been using other services from Zoho and i think they are great.

Tom
Marketing Director in UK
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement & use

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Positive, but still lots to explore and learn.

Super easy tom implement and begin tracking projects, great dynamic critical path management.

Have to create a task, then go back in to it to add all the details - would be better just to be able to create it all in one go.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project , OpenProject und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Ease of organisational deployment and links into other ZoHo apps

Courtney
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Least intuitive software I've ever worked with

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

It has about 1000 features, which is cool. Unfortunately, 999 of them are obscure, unnecessary, confusing, and remain unused. So it lacks proficiency in the most basic and most necessary of features.

Zoho Projects is truly one of the least intuitive, most frustrating softwares I have ever used. It's been nothing but a headache from start to finish with some of the worst UX/UI I've ever seen and it lacks some of the most basic tools a project management software should have. I'm so relieved to be moving on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und Asana

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: We wanted more advanced options and better integrations with all aspects of business (finance, CRM, time tracking). In the end, with Zoho, we got none of these.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

Antwort von Zoho

Hello, Courtney. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this comment. We at Projects take customer feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Is there anything in particular about the UI/UX you think we could improve? We'd like to work with you to figure out what you believe is wrong with the UI/UX and how we can make it better. We'd be more than happy to set up a conversation with you to go over this in greater detail. Please email us at [email protected] to start the conversation.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for agency resourcing

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We're very happy with the power of the solution and feel that it will support our growth. Getting the system configured and learning how to use it properly was a steeper curve than we anticipated.

We evaluated tons of online solutions for managing our small agency's projects. Most would be good at one thing, but fall down in others. Zoho Projects allows us to see projects and tasks, capture timesheets, and view resource allocations across the agency. It may be slightly on the over-powered size for just the few of us, but we want a platform that can support our growth. This seems to be the one.

The software seems to have a ton of features that we're still finding. It would be nice to have a way to make sure we're using it to it's fullest. For example, we were archiving tasks when they were complete but then realized that this process made it so timesheet hours couldn't be applied to those closed tasks. Adding a "closeout" custom status seemed to have solved it, but we'd love some info or training on best practices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wrike

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: We needed a solution that could manage tasks across multiple projects, provide resource allocation, and track hours of labor.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Cost

Owner in Costa Rica
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Projects - A Good Solution for Small Businesses

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very satisfied using Zoho Projects. Since I am using the free version, it is very economical. When my business grows, I will without a doubt upgrade so that I can add more users and projects.

The free version is very full-featured and easy to use. I use Zoho Projects every day with another co-worker across two projects and it words great. We mostly use it for task management.

I wish that there was a better connection between ZOHO Begin and ZOHO Projects.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project und monday.com

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: I was looking for a project management solution that had features that were missing from Basecamp but was not more expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: I was already using other Zoho products so I liked the idea of choosing a project management solution that was in the same family of products that I was already using.

Jayme
Jayme
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Project Management Software

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: In general, my experience with zoho has been positive. I'm happy to use it and my team likes all the different solutions zoho has for our business.

Zoho is one of the industry leaders for project management software. It is has many APIs able and offers a lot of flexibility. The program is fairly easy to use and intuitive.

There are some features missing that I would like to see and it can sometimes be more time consuming to enter tasks than I would like it to be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Cost and functionality. Zoho cost more than Monday but has more connected products and less than basecamp for what we needed. We also had a team member who had set up zoho project management for a precious company in the past and she knew the program.

Daniel
Daniel
Product Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

All in one Project Management solution

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

The capability to customize the project management settings is one of my favorite features in ZOHO projects. The customization feature is very easy to use as well, it caters to most of the project management requirements of my organization

Nothing major, it would be great to see more standard templates for Agile project management practice as well. Best practices followed by peer organizations would be a great help for new users to adapt and make best use of ZOHO projects

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JIRA Service Management , Rally und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Ease of use and cost effectiveness is the two factor which made us take the decision

Harit
WordPres Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most impressive project management tool ever

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great and highly recommended project management tool.

So many pros for Zoho projects like the parent-child task feature, time tracker for every task, create issues, tracker for issues, timesheet management, and many more.

It takes a while for the tool to load sometimes, but other than that, it's great.

Systems Analyst. in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Projects, an easy-to-use, efficient and highly capable project management software.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The implementation of Zoho Projects was a success, Zoho Projects allowed us to manage, plan, coordinate and manage in a secure and easy way all our projects at work.manage, plan, coordinate and manage safely and easily all our projects at work, which helped us at the time of execution, development and completion, a very positive experience with this software, also their support team is great; very attentive, timely and willing to help with any request.

We have used it for a couple of years and really Zoho Projects is a great software to manage, plan, coordinate and securely manage all our projects at work, a great advantage is that it is cloud based which allows us to access from anywhere and any device, it provides us with all the essential tools to manage our projects, at the same time provides a simple and intuitive user interface that can be navigated very easily and smoothly, its initial implementation can be carried out with very little effort, It also favors and encourages team collaboration and provides us with different means to communicate with team members, it is flexible and allows us to assign tasks conveniently according to the skills, knowledge and skills of each of the members, it also allows us to monitor the progress and development of the project which in the end is a plus for us because we can exercise more control in its development and execution to meet the objectives and delivery date, last but not least as is common and everyday in the tools provided by Zoho integrates very well with native and third party tools.

I think Zoho Project is a great tool for project management, it offers a long list of benefits to whoever uses it, besides, it provides numerous functions and tools for the successful development of work projects, it is efficient, secure and works very well; Zoho Projects does an excellent job, we have not really had any relevant inconvenience during all the time we have used it, but I do consider that the task search function is limited and needs improvement because it only allows us to search for tasks within the product that is consulted at the time that is, it would be very useful that searches were extended to all projects that are stored in the tool to have a broader picture.

Roshi
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love this product- others don't compare!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Love this product and I recommend it for anyone managing something on their own, or with teams. There's just minor improvements, like the Tasks and Time tracking thing I mention above, that need refining.
And while customer service is also great (I can always reach a human),the knowledge base and Help sections needs user experience streamlining.
With the value pricing and the robustness of this product, I will always recommend this product to anyone - and do!

Clear user design with logical and clear content and category designations. Love that they offer multiple view options for those who, say for example, would rather have a Kaban view over a more linear list breakdown. I have yet to find anything else as clearly user friendly and LOGICAL in organization. A lot of other sites I've used try too hard to be cool and modern, and actually end up causing user confusion with all their different layers. It's exhausting. But with Zoho Projects, I can go in quickly and get what I need! Also love how it interfaces with other Zoho products, such as Invoices, and I can export my time sheets. I love that I can hit a timer on my tasks, too. Overall, it has great standard operations with plenty of options for customization.

Sometimes the invoice functions seem redundant to someone using the Zoho Invoices, and that has caused me to accidentally create some duplicates within Projects (when I was really just trying to create an invoice in Invoices), and I have had to clean up my own mess. That's the one area I think they made things a little more convoluted. I can't think of any other major cons - I've never had issues with this product. I don't use the Bug Tracker at all, so I can't speak to that. In Documents, it's unclear up front whether, when I pull a document in from a cloud, if it's going to sync any changes with that cloud app (like Google Drive, etc), or if it's just importing as is. Their Learning Center is also woefully organized. I can't search any topics, though the visualization videos you first land on are helpful for starters. But the info I REALLY can search is in the general Zoho Getting Started section...those knowledge centers should be merged and not be so confusing. Even the Forums in Projects help, I can't even search a topic on them on the landing page...so odd! And, lastly, it would be so great if Tasks had more Duration options. If it had an option where I could set a Task in HOURS, rather than only Days, then I could actually track something regularly hourly per week as well as track my weekly progress on it. Right now, I can't do that, I have to do that manually :( And, you can't seem to delete a Duration period once you've put it in (without also setting an end date). what if I just accidentally put in a duration?!

Barend
Barend
happenstance in Namibia
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the best

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: your heart

better than all the restTime is a precious resource that shapes our lives in profound ways. It provides structure, enabling us to plan, organize, and achieve our goals. Time's passage allows for growth, learning, and experiences that contribute to our personal development. It serves as a measure of progress, helping us track accomplishments and milestones. Time's limited nature reminds us of the urgency to make the most of each moment. Ultimately, understanding the importance of time encourages us to prioritize what truly matters and make meaningful contributions to our lives and the world around us.

better than anyoneTime is a precious resource that shapes our lives in profound ways. It provides structure, enabling us to plan, organize, and achieve our goals. Time's passage allows for growth, learning, and experiences that contribute to our personal development. It serves as a measure of progress, helping us track accomplishments and milestones. Time's limited nature reminds us of the urgency to make the most of each moment. Ultimately, understanding the importance of time encourages us to prioritize what truly matters and make meaningful contributions to our lives and the world around us.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Useful Task Management Tool

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The decision to move from a fully custom-built system to the Zoho ecosystem was based on the ability to have full control over customization and also the ability to integrate with other apps. While there is some built-in integration with other Zoho apps, some technical configuration is required to get them all to work well together.

Zoho Projects is a fully cloud-based project management solution that is ready to go right out of the box. The ability to create templates for re-use is very helpful in an environment that repeats the same processes for various clients throughout a product life cycle. What is also good is the ability to modify an existing template without affecting project that previously used that template. This makes it easy to revise processes without disrupting already in progress projects.

Unfortunately the number of project templates that you can create within Zoho Projects is limited unless you purchase more. So if your company uses more than 20 templates at a time be prepared to pay more money upfront. Zoho Projects has a lot of built-in features which require time and tutorials or training to fully understand. This can be a disadvantage for companies who need to get up and running very quickly but is worth the effort for time saving in the future.

Casey
Product Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Zoho Projects has everything we need at a fair price and I would recommend trying it.

Zoho Projects provided a good user experience at a fair price. I set up Zoho Projects on my own, it wasn't difficult and didn't take very long at all. We started with the free trial to make sure it was right for us. I could use most of the app from day one and after a few days all of the features were familiar. Everything is simple and intuitive. I liked the ease of starting a project and inviting teammates. I can also give guest access. Project statuses and budgets are easily viewed from the customizable dashboard.

There's nothing to dislike about Zoho Projects, as of yet at least.

Bailey
Bailey
Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid agency project management tool

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it got the job done, but as an agency it became a little too cumbersome to have great buy in, which is inevitably why we switched to ClickUp.

Zoho was a great tool for keeping projects and tasks organized for our agency. It allowed us to create groups for clients and projects and tasks within them, with associated due dates so everyone knew what was due and when. It had easy time tracking as well, which is important for our agency.

It was not as user-friendly as other tools we've used. Many simple functions take too many clicks to reach, such as getting to a specific task. Also l, it didn't have a good way to estimate or allocate resources for team capacity planning. It was too cumbersome and would require too much data entry.

Jackson
Head of Operations in Litauen
Hochschulbildung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding, Top-notch and Altruistic Digital Issue, Project and Task Tracking

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Outstanding and agile reliable cloud project and task management tools.
Team communication and online proofing and file sharing.

Dashboard workflow visualization. Task and employee scheduling. Online project budgeting, business plan and monitoring capabilities. Starting more than one project at the same time. Ease of userbility and time,expense and activity tracking and monitoring. Awesome general workflow management tools.

Zero drawback/con to mention because it solves all.

Director in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for technical entrepreneurs, product developers

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: For entrepreneurs, it's a good choice considering low cost, flexibility, CRM integration, and client access options.

Zoho Projects integrates well with Zoho CRM, so it's a great choice if your salesflow involves Lead -> Sales -> Client PM. You can simply create a new Zoho Project from your Zoho CRM account view, including templates for tasks, and discussion topics.

It's not as polished as some leading software but has made major improvements in recent years.