Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Xero

Ansprechende, in der Cloud gehostete Online-Buchhaltungssoftware für kleine Unternehmen. Erhalte Zugriff überall und jederzeit. Hol dir jetzt deine kostenlose Testversion!

Erfahre mehr über Xero

Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited.

Bewertungen zu Xero

4.3
4.0
4.3
4.2

8.2/10

Xero hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’848 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Xero bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’848)

Karim
Finance Controller
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One stop Accounting solutions for Small to Medium organisations.

4.0 vor 3 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TOP Software mit ganze Funktionen und Futures

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Ich habe alle Funktionen, die ich für die Finanz und Buchhaltung gefunden habe. Der software läuft schnell ohne ProblemeEinfach zu nutzen

von meiner seite habe ich keine Nachteile herausgefunden habe.

Julian
Julian
Managing Director in Gibraltar
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent accounting software

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Been using Xero for years and have only good things to say. Its been a game changer for us.

Once it is setup, it will change the way you work. With a streamlined and easy to use interface it is great for day to day business, and for checking reports too. Bank reconciliation and reminders are super important features.

The chart of accounts was a bit confusing but understand it now.

Rebekah
Office Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant product

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really good, does what it says on the tin (so to speak!), perfect for our use case.

Xero is very easy to use, it has a lot of useful features that make it stand out ahead of similar software

There isn't much that I don't like, but maybe some more customisation to the interface would be nice, to make things cleared to see when needed or to remove bits I don't want to see.

Julio
CFO Analyst in Kolumbien

Xero, Basic Accounting Software

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We used Xero for the basic accounting of our company, and the results were great the software is cloud based, and you can input and deliver financial reports with it.

I like that it did what it had to do, this suffer is a very complete software. It has a lot of integrations. You can integrate it with almost every single financial analysis, software available, and with all the banking within the US.

I find that the interface needs work, I think that famous software like this should be able to edit or personalize the interface

Nancy
President in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

really easy to use & can have a multiple tabs open at one time

needs more keyboard shortcuts & better access controls for users

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and straightforward for a small business but scales and handles large business too

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Xero pioneered the cloud accounting toolset and makes it very easy for the smallest of one-person micro businesses to maintain good, clean accounts. It also makes receipt management and reconciling expenses and revenue so simple that you can be your own bookkeeper. It's also powerful enough to run large multimillion dollar business, so it scales very well.

The inventory management tool is quite basic, suitable for a small business, but we needed to go deeper with our inventory/warehouse management so have integrated Xero with a 3rd party tool from Cin7.

Quentin
QS Estimator in Neuseeland
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for the Price

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Xero is generally a great software package at the price point. It does all of the functions it needs to for a small to medium business to operate

The functionality of the software is sometimes limited and can hamstring business or mean that workarounds have to be found. As an example alternate softwares allow the administrator to assign levels of authority to each user so that you can have multiple layers of users with varying degrees of access, which is something Xero does incredibly poorly, there is one level of authority to adjust which conveys next to no permissions to the user meaning the software cannot be used.

Jess
Jess
Marketing Director in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A market leader and quite rightly!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A simple and powerful solution that has several features we’ve been learning as we go. Would definitely recommend. It’s really streamlined how we operate.

We love Xero and its features. Allows us to operate more effectively and efficiently. Both from income and expenditure perspectives.

It took a little while to get used to but now we’re confident it’s great. The customer service is really good when we need support.

Danielle
Manager in USA

Xero Review

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We love the functions and reporting that Xero offers. It's a perfect fit for our business.

We have yet to find many negatives about this software.

Zsolt
Zsolt
Owner in Ungarn
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

All round accounting solution

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Great tool for accounting, billing & invoicing. Easy to use with the many possible integrations.

No local support, but the general support is mostly good (except the very specific local requests)

Neil
Managing Director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good financial software

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall our experience is a positive one.

It is good for tracking our monthly and annual finance and intregtrates with our work platform.

The integration does not always works the best which can be annoying.

Paul
Managing Director in Australien
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Simple Accounting Software for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As a small business our main priority is to keep our monthly book keeping tasks simple and quick. Since moving to Xero from MYOB we have found a significant reduction in our book keeping time input. We are NOT accountants or book keeping experts and Xero as an accounting system has definitely made this part of our business much more efficient. We are guided by our accountant as how best to use the software and have been able to develop a simple client - accountant relationship with Xero being the main conduit of information between us.

As a small business we found Xero to be a simple and very cost effective solution for all our accounting - book keeping needs. Xero is very easy to set up with your accountant and reduces the time you need to spend on book keeping tasks each month. With automatic bank feeds the time we need to reconcile our accounts each month is minimal. The audit trail features mean any issues that arise can be quickly found and fixed. Being able to notate any transactions enables our accountant to quickly respond to our queries. As a small business keeping our external accountant costs down is very important to us and by using Xero means the time our accountant has to actually spend on our accounts is less and therefore so are the invoices we receive from him!

Some of the automatic accounts Xero suggests you reconcile to are not correct so it is important to double check each transaction before reconciling. We had issues setting up some of the automatic bank feeds and still have one bank account that will not process the feeds so we need to enter those transactions manually. When uploading a file of transactions we also had some issues and found it quicker just to manually enter them into the software.

Business Owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A leading software in it's industry

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: A beautiful piece of software that turns a once tedious chore, into an easy and intuitive process. I always recommend my clients to use Xero (if they can afford to) as I believe it makes the workflow much smoother and simpler for everyone involved.

As an accountant and bookkeeping business owner I have been using accounting software for well over 10 years. I have to say when Xero entered the market I was definitely curious as to what it could bring to the market. I believe Xero have captured a very nice niche of the industry with it's very business orientated user interface and simplisitic feel. It makes accounting somewhat fun for the business owner. The way that they have revolutionized the way the bank reconciliation is performed makes it easier for buiness owner and accountant/bookkeeper to work together. I love the comments functionality and the rules that can be set to repeating transactions. The AI in the bank reconciliation also has a very nice balance to it. It will allocate your transactions when you need it to, but not too aggressively - meaning you don't have to undo all the automatic allocations (unlike some other software like MYOB). They also have a lot of resources to help business owners and financial professionals. In addition they make continual updates to their software to adapt to the times.

I think the biggest con of the software is the price tag. Many of my clients have found this to be a stumbling block, saying that the monthly subscription fee is too high for their business. Other than the price, the only other con is the support is only via email (this is the last time I had an issue which was a few months ago). They do not have a support contact phone line (in Australia at least) - so response has to be via email (which may lead onto a call later if it cannot be resolved by email). Which takes longer to resolve the issues.

Sibylle
Bookkeeper in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

My investment in Xero didn't work out

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I became Xero certified in 2016, I was very enthusiastic about the product at the time, and thought I would be building a practice using it. Unfortunately, the more I used it, the less well it worked for me, due to the reasons given above and more. I also find the Xero portal for practitioners unnecessarily complex and difficult to navigate. The company was always also assigning new account managers to me. I think I've met four or five in total. Xero frequently asked me for feedback and I provided it several times, especially about my discontent with their reconciliation process, which I consider inadequate to my needs as a professional bookkeeper, and which I had seen cause significant problems for business owners trying to maintain their own file. Though I repeated this feedback over the course of several years, it hasn't changed. I realize I'm just one customer, and I don't know if others feel the same way or not. Anyway, in the end, I didn't want to work with this issue anymore.

Transaction processing in the bank feed is, as they claim, very well set up. At the time I started using Xero, the company also seemed to provide some needed competition and an alternative to intuit in the small business accounting software space.

The other accounting software apps I use are QBO and Wave. Both, IMO, are better than Xero. Back to the bank feed -- Xero is unable to connect with a number of banks. In addition, the bank feed sometimes drops out transactions with no notice to the file owner or bookkeeper. Thanks to the lack of a reconciliation process tied to hard numbers, inaccuracies can pile up in the registers as a result. In addition, overall access to data in the registers is more awkward to accomplish than in either QBO or Wave. Editing transactions is significantly more complex than in QBO. The system of comparison between the "bank statement lines" and the account register was confusing at times. And there are odd glitches in the reporting (cannot recall all the details now, I only have one client left using this app) that I had to watch out for. Xero is a product that has some really amazing capabilities mixed in with real weaknesses.

Monika
Financial Director in Südafrika

Xero for Business

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am happy, can be connected with my clients all the time, can prepare reports anywhere, anytime. I think the price for South Africa is a bit high

I like the product is easy to use, no need high knowledge of accounting, the person who never was doing accounting can easily manage this product

there is still missing a few things as inventory shall be a bit changed as people with two inventories in different places can not have two storages, there are few things that missing and can make it easier to work with

Rowena
Accountant in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It took me a while, but I am a Xero convert!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: When I first began using Xero, I had heard a lot about it and was skeptical. Surely, no software could be so "all that"! I was introduced to it by a colleague who has converted the whole of her mid-size accountancy practice to it, and literally within a day and a half (which did include watching some of the short but very clear tutorial videos) I was not only up and running, but felt confident using it, finding my way around it, locating and fixing errors etc. It's literally that simple and straightforward. It's also incredibly stable - I think in 3 years it's only been offline (to my knowledge) 3 times, each for a very short period. I've also not found ANY bugs so far - almost unheard of! - and the support is fantastic, even though it's online.

Provided it's set up properly, Xero is probably the most friendly accounting software - to non-accountants that is - of any I've ever come across. Back in the 90's, MYOB revolutionised accounting software for small business, but Xero takes it to a whole new level, by removing so much of the data entry work that takes time, leaves room for errors and is in general a pain, when you'd rather be - you know, running your business. With Xero, it's up to the individual operator how much they want to automate their accounting transactions; if you want to, you can use the really powerful, but still simple tools to do a lot of the legwork for you. If you prefer to do it more manually, that's OK too - it's still simple and very quick and easy to use.

Xero is constantly adding and refining its software. Inventory control is an area I'd like to see strengthened, but that's already way ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. Similarly processing payments in advance. But these are relatively small niggles which for the majority of small businesses don't present any issue.

Elena
Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Xero has helped us transform and streamline our processes

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Xero has streamlined our operations, and simplified our record keeping, and notification of when bills are due for payment or invoices due for collection. The dashboard is fantastic for an overall picture. The reporting tools are excellent, and the ease of use is so logical and straightforward, that it's simple l to self-teach even for a beginner. On top of that when you have any questions the how-to guides are thorough in themselves, and support is excellent and very quick to come back to you with an in depth answer.

The ease of use is fantastic, and a beginner is able to self-teach quite easily with the fantastic guides and webinars that are available from Xero. The support is also exceptional and I have always had my queries answered in great detail and very quickly.

My main issue was that I would like to be able to create different delivery addresses on invoices that have one invoice address but different delivery locations, as it's important to specify. To workaround we write it in the body of the invoice, however with previous systems we have been able to enter multiple delivery addresses, for one invoice address and select the required one each time.

Daniel
Accountant in Polen

Great online software for SMEs

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great software that helped many business to grow with up to date, online financial information.

Xero has been one of the first solutions for cloud bookkeeping and accounting and has successfully competed with the likes of Sage and QuickBooks. It has probably the most other software providers that link directly with Xero over APIs.

Over the years there were some features that were requested and it took a long time for them to be implemented, also more and more features are additional paid for addons.

karl
Business and Change Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for SMB

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We came to Xero from Sage and has changed the way we manage our accounts, and helped the team be more productive.

customer service is great, even for an SMB like ours, we get good response times and knowledgeable people. the system is very easy to use and has great functionality for managing our sales and supplier invoices so that we can keep track of our cashflow accurately. Apps library is great and has everything that we need.

certain functionality around automation and AI is not there but can be added via connected apps.

Christopher
CTO in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The clean and clear accounting software

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Since I started using it, everything I have needed Xero for has been straightforward. It takes minutes to get a basic invoice setup and sent to a client, and not much longer to make a more advanced invoice. It is easy to connect to your bank account and reconcile incomings and outgoings. It is also easy to give your accountants access.Overall, Xero makes it easy for you to avoid mistakes, and very importantly it has plenty of functionality that will allow it to grow with a company, as you need more advanced features, they are there, often at little to no extra cost. Having Xero helped a lot when starting my business, by making handling my fiances and accounting clean and clear.

Xero provides a clean and straightforward experience. It has plenty of features for most use cases, but provides functionality that is easy for anyone to use from small business owners up. The integrations they provide, both with Open banking, and allowing you to give your accountants access, make it a breeze to correctly handle your finances and avoid time consuming mistakes come the end of the tax year.

Having used Xero for many years, there is not much that I have found that I don't like about the system. Sole traders may find the 20 invoice a month restriction limiting, but that only applies to the Starter subscription. The prices of the others are more than reasonable to validate upgrading which gets you unlimited invoices. On occasion there will be bank feed issues, at which point you might be left wondering why your balances don't match. Finding out there is an issue with the feed from your particular bank is not obivous, but can be found by clicking through to their "Why is this different" page. From my experience this is the only con, and it is quite minor.

Sherm
Creative Marketing Genius | Small Business Marketing Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

XERO reconciliation is an issue

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it's a decent program, with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a cloud based accounting program. Unfortunately working without being able to reconcile monthly made life too difficult. And not many accountants work with it, so that made it difficult to have professional eyes on my accounting.

I loved how easy it was to integrate XERO with my bank accounts and Paypal. XERO seamlessly connected and kept my balances up to date. I also liked how easy it was to invoice clients and connect invoices to Paypal or Stripe.

Unfortunately, the reconciliation process in XERO is a no-go for me. Rather than the Quickbooks and standard approach, where you do a monthly reconciliation against a bank statement, XERO had no such function. Once an item was matched up to a bank transaction, it was considered "reconciled." No option to close out a month and double-check transactions. I went back to QBO to get that feature.

William
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best at what it does

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Full Disclosure: I am an accountant and I recommend Xero to many of my clients. When the expectations are in alignment with the capabilities of the software, then everyone is happy. People get into trouble with ANY software when they jump in thinking they know what it does and are then disappointed. All accounting and ERP software has limitations and Xero is no exception, but what it does, it does well. It provides payables, receivables, bank reconciliation and general ledger as its core functionality. There is a very capable estimating/quoting/order/ process that ties into AR invoices smoothly. But, the requisition/purchase/inventory side is very, very basic. In fact there are no requisitions and the purchase orders are so limited that I recommend you not use them. The inventory is only what is needed to make the sales side functional. So, if you need strong inventory support, you have to use a third-party add-on designed just for this purpose.

What is good about Xero are 1) Real-time bank feeds and bank reconciliation - this is what scared the pants off of Intuit and forced them to develop new functionality. 2) Xero fully embraces and enables third-party developers to provide niche solutions that have rich interaction with Xero. 3) The features keep getting better and better quarter after quarter. 4) Perhaps my relationship as a partner skews this, but I've had nothing but excellent support from Xero. I can call someone if I have to, but I almost always get issues resolved through technical support in a timely fashion. Some of my favorite add-ons for Xero are GeoOp for field services, Deputy which integrates its scheduling, time and attendance functions with Xero payroll, and Float which projects cashflow. The new reporting and the tags are fantastic.

There are some features I would like to see "sooner," but they are on the roadmap for "later." People jump on Xero because of the price without having a Xero consultant evaluate their suitability for the application - that can create an expectation gap, and that inevitably leads to an unhappy customer. I just hate it when people let their wallet do their thinking for them and then blame the software because it "doesn't do enough." The payroll is fine. I spoke to the VP in charge of payroll development and he is all about improving the functionality, so it will continue to improve. What is there now is very well designed to be comprehensive and flexible, but there are situations where a third-party payroll like Gusto will make more sense for your organization. They are the first ones to suggest you look at solutions like Gusto, ADP, Paychex and others that integrate seamlessly with Xero. It is annoying that the tags are limited to two categories, and this won't be revised until they have their design for job costing completed. No word yet on when that will be.

Ayman
Senior Interior designer - Showroom Manager in Jordanien
Design, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

The best accounting software that meets all of your requirements

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In particular, my experience with Xero has been beneficial in that it has enabled me to organize and manage all financial affairs of the branch in which I work without the need for a full-time accountant in the branch, as it allows me to prepare financial statements, pay bills, and organize payment dates myself.

I appreciate that Xero is responsive and simple to use for everyone, as it does not necessitate a great deal of prior experience. Once connected to the Internet, the user will be able to connect with all of his bank accounts, both those through which he wishes to make payments and those to which he wishes to transfer money, and monitor and follow them accurately and professionally, as well as track and report on them. It is extremely adaptable to a wide range of requirements, including those of freelancers and huge corporations. Furthermore, it serves as a vital database for all financial data, as it will allow you to download documents and invoices quickly and easily, and also through the phone application, where it is sufficient to scan documents and invoices in order to enter information from them into the system and schedule payments quickly and easily. I particularly appreciate the reports that are generated by Xero since they are comprehensive in that they include all of the financial transactions that occurred during the time period under consideration.

there are no noteworthy issues. The issue of dealing with recurring payments does not operate as expected, as you must occasionally complete the procedure manually.

Afzal
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Accounting with Xero, but at a Price

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been using Xero for accounting for quite some time now, and overall, I am quite satisfied with the software. The best thing I like about Xero is how easy it is to use. The interface is intuitive, and the software is designed to be user-friendly, even for those who are not accounting experts. It makes managing my financials a breeze and saves me a lot of time. The software has a wide range of features and integrations that allow me to keep my business finances organized and up to date.However, the one thing that I do not like about Xero is its pricing. It is quite expensive compared to other accounting software in the market. While I understand that Xero offers a lot of features, I believe that the pricing could be more affordable, especially for small businesses like mine.Overall, Xero is a great accounting software that is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help streamline your business finances. While the price may be a bit steep for some, I believe that the benefits it provides are worth the investment.

Ra
programmer in Saudi-Arabien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Xero is the ideal accounting solution for small businesses - easy, comprehensive and integrated.

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Xero has been extremely positive. I found the transition to the platform smooth and straightforward. The intuitive user interface allowed me to get started with the software quickly without the need for extensive training. I’m now able to easily manage invoices, payments, and track expenses. The integrations with banks and payment apps enabled me to automate financial processes. The reporting and dashboards helped me make better decisions to grow my business. I'm very happy with choosing Xero as my accounting solution, and would recommend any startup to consider it.

What I liked most about Xero was its user-friendly interface. The dashboard is simple and streamlined, allowing me and my accounting team to use the software smoothly even without extensive accounting background. I also enjoy the mobile access on phones and tablets, enabling me to manage accounting tasks anywhere. Additionally, the seamless integration with other banking and invoicing apps is great. Overall, Xero is easy to use and helpful for handling the day-to-day accounting of my business.

What I liked least about Xero was the limited custom reporting options. While Xero provides many standard financial reports, the ability to customize reports or create more complex accounting reports is restricted. So sometimes I need to export data to Excel to build custom reports. It also lacks advanced support for inventory or manufacturing accounting. But overall, Xero covers my needs as a small business for now, and I expect the platform will continue improving over time.