Über Xero

Ansprechende, in der Cloud gehostete Online-Buchhaltungssoftware für kleine Unternehmen. Erhalte Zugriff überall und jederzeit. Hol dir jetzt deine kostenlose Testversion!

Erfahre mehr über Xero

Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited.

Bewertungen zu Xero

4.3
3.9
4.2
4.2

8.1/10

Xero hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’222 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Xero bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’222)

Karim
Finance Controller
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One stop Accounting solutions for Small to Medium organisations.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Principal in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and lots of additional features

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good for our business and also for clients

Easy to navigate and use on a daily basis

More expensive than some but feel it is worth it

Simon
MD in UK
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Xero leads the way for cloud based accounting software for small to medium businesses

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good. It certainly seems to be market leader and for good reason.

Although may not feature the type of reporting that would set it apart from competitors, it has good integration with other apps that can generally to the job. For accountants, the customer support is good enough. There is a large community so you can usually find the answer you need if you run into an issue

Not every useful report is available. And may never get them if they arent on the roadmap. Only really found one strange issue around perpetual revaluing of forex that has not been resolved, and likely wont ever be. Its not critical, but would be useful.

Samantha
Tech Lead in USA

Simple AP Tool For Those Who Dont Use the API

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Xero doesn't require much of a learning curve compared to Quickbooks

We had a custom API integration and Xero never upgraded the API, which forced us to switch to another company that updated and iterated on their API

Faisal Shafi
Faisal Shafi
Financial Controller in Pakistan
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Make Your Accounting Automated

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Xero is cloud-based accounting software that connects banks, accountants, management, and advisors from anywhere with any device with active internet. It performs all accounting tasks from preparing ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements to the management of payroll, taxation, bank reconciliation, and inventory. Online billing enables to send bill through email.

Xero manages the whole accounting of business straight forward. Particularly automating the process of bank reconciliation is amazing time saver, it connects to banks and credit cards. Moreover, it effectively and easily integrates with other cloud based software which enhances usability of Xero.

Process of bank reconciliation has been automated but the process got glitches causing bank feeds stopped and entity has to restore to importing bank statement manually which takes time and attempts more than once. Inventory management needs improvement. Customer support is not perfect comparatively. It is not user friendly for those who have little accounting knowledge.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
internal auditor in Nigeria
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Xero is changing the landscape of cloud accounting

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Xero can be described as fulfilling, it has simplified my workflow and saved me a lot of time and effort, I no longer spend long hours at the office. This has also impacted positively on my health. I would recommend this software to everyone.

“It’s so clean to apply, even for non-financial human beings” My financial institution transactions are robotically connect to Xero so I don’t have to manually input them myself. I get my Financial statements the first week after the year end Another charming issue of this software is that it is a great idea if a corporation is unfolded across a couple of places with personnel operating in various locations. The accountants from every location can get admission to the financial data of all branches at any moment irrespective of their vicinity or time. As a world main provider of online accounting software program, Xero utilizes world-elegance cloud safety. Your data is appropriately saved in the cloud, and guarded from both Cyber criminals and perils like fire or flood.

The expenses tracking can be formatted to allow multiply currencies to be easily uploaded in batches or real time. No integrated ‘Debtor Chasing’ function so companies will have to manually follow up on their unpaid invoices.

Managing Director in UK

A good step forward in accounting, but by no means perfect

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Having used Sage on the desktop many years ago, Xero is a huge step forward. However from looking at other platforms, it doesn't have the best interface. We selected it on the basis that it's well supported by accountants, HMRC and has good API support.

The reconciliation functionality is very useful. It's not perfect and it does need a lot of massaging to get it right, but ultimately it's a big time saver. Xero also has very good APIs and integrations in to other products.

The interface is not perfect. Some tasks are a lot more cumbersome than they should be. The connectors to external services are useful but fall over on occasions. Under these circumstances, Xero's somewhat nonchalant support (akin to "turn it off and turn it on again") is not that inspiring often leading to them blaming the provider and the provider blaming them.

Marcin
Finance Manager in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Xero long time user

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall 2 year experience of using Xero - more than positive

Ease of use , in depth integration with other softwares and banks

lack of any customer support whatsoever , anything goes wrong ....you need to figure out or google out solution . Occasionally bank feeds duplicate and fix require manual adjustments and entries so bank feeds or other integrations need to be overseen. Lack of availability to spread cost on annually etc bills - needs to be journaled manually , same applies to revenues

Rob
Owner in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool to help run your business

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Lots of reports that cover all aspects of your business. Also, includes CIS submission VAT and great Profit and Loss charts. Proactive company that like to interact with their users to improve their product

Nothing at the moment, although I've not compared it with for instance Quickbooks. I've only used XERO

Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value - half the price of Quickbooks for the same functionality

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy enough to implement, good product - main complaint is the bank reconciliation process

Integration with Gusto, ability to have multiple division

Concept of "bank reconciliation" isn't intuitive at all and they use the work "reconciliation" to mean categorizing transactions. But the process of reconciling the bank account on a monthly basis is hard to do / not something they seem to promote. I'm still confused by it and haven't done that process in nearly as regularly as I should

Alison
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Average Accounting Software

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like the idea of Xero - being from New Zealand - and it does have a few good features but overall its not the best software out there. I know some people rave about it but to me it is definitely not one I recommend to my clients. If my clients are using it and they are happy then so be it, I will continue to assist them.

I do like the BAS return function and the Payroll function. When we've had errors in the year end reporting, it has been easy to look back and find those entries & fix them up.

Can be hard to navigate in finding the right reports and retrieving the right information I need from the software. I also find it hard to review SUpplier & Customer Accounts History. I'm used to seeing other softwares having a tab labelled 'Suppliers' / 'Customers' and you can view altogether - I'm just not finding this easy to do in Xero.

Daniel
Accountant in Polen

Great online software for SMEs

5.0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great software that helped many business to grow with up to date, online financial information.

Xero has been one of the first solutions for cloud bookkeeping and accounting and has successfully competed with the likes of Sage and QuickBooks. It has probably the most other software providers that link directly with Xero over APIs.

Over the years there were some features that were requested and it took a long time for them to be implemented, also more and more features are additional paid for addons.

Rino
Rino
Partner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Xero - The Cloud Based Software of the future

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Fantastic product with fantastic support and really meaningful input from the actual company staff

Xero's main benefit to us as a mid tier accounting firm is the ease of importing information. It supports multiple bank feeds on a reliable basis and its open API allows for the support of many add in apps

Being a non-technical software, it does sometimes give the impression of not being as robust in terms of ease of change of prior information. This can be overcome by locking down periods, one just has to remember to do this though.

Elena
Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Xero has helped us transform and streamline our processes

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Xero has streamlined our operations, and simplified our record keeping, and notification of when bills are due for payment or invoices due for collection. The dashboard is fantastic for an overall picture. The reporting tools are excellent, and the ease of use is so logical and straightforward, that it's simple l to self-teach even for a beginner. On top of that when you have any questions the how-to guides are thorough in themselves, and support is excellent and very quick to come back to you with an in depth answer.

The ease of use is fantastic, and a beginner is able to self-teach quite easily with the fantastic guides and webinars that are available from Xero. The support is also exceptional and I have always had my queries answered in great detail and very quickly.

My main issue was that I would like to be able to create different delivery addresses on invoices that have one invoice address but different delivery locations, as it's important to specify. To workaround we write it in the body of the invoice, however with previous systems we have been able to enter multiple delivery addresses, for one invoice address and select the required one each time.

Cody
Controller in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Implement and Manage Global Business, Low Customization Options

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Kanopy has found Xero to serve its needs well, but ultimately we moved on and migrated to NetSuite years later. We still keep Xero though for 1 international subsidiary that we found to be advantageous not to migrate. The mature business with complex operations may not find all needs are met with Xero, especially if the desire is to integrate many other tools/software with the ERP in a bi-directional data flow.

Xero serves well as an "out of the box" accounting system, not unlike Quickbooks. It also has more functionality and use internationally, making it a superior choice to QB if your business operates on a global, multicurrency basis. There are some solid automations which can be implemented with Xero as well, and the canned reporting generally suffices for the majority of basic financial needs.

Xero lacks the open customization options that software like Netsuite or Dynamics offers. For a small business this will often be fine, but a scaling operation looking to automate many functions based on unique business needs may someday find they have outgrown Xero and need to undergo an (often painful) ERP migration.

Zsolt
marketing manager in Ungarn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Would be perfect with a few tweeks.

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It is still good, better then Kashflow which is like from 1780. Or at least it feels like it is. It has great feautures that need tweeking. And it is also recognized worldwide which is so good. Collecting feeds from all the cards is good.

What I like most is that it has access to realtime feeds from all the company accounts. This is futuristic stuff in my country of Hungary. But I can look at all my balances and see if I have enough money for a purchase or not.

It doesn't really handle subscriptions well... and you guessed, it, I sell subscriptions. What is the least favorite part is the reconciliation. I sell the same thing, many times (as you do with subscriptions) and there is no way that I found where I do not have to take the so many hours of reconciling everything manually. So there might be automatic invoicing (which I couldn't really use) and manual reconciliation. There is no such thing as group reconciliation: All the parties that bought in May for 10 usd should be reconcilied one '10 usd' invoice for may. That would save so much time. Xero, please do that. I also hate that products are mandatory. If a client orders something, in a new combination, or asks for a penny discount it is a new product. Why cannot I just invoice John for 14.57 dollars, why do i need to add the 14.57 product? I understand you are trying to be smart, xero, but please keep the dummy functions. I am a dummy. I need them. Lastly, according to my current knowledge, it does not integrate with payment providers like stripe or braintree without zapier - which is another subscription cost. Here I want to cut Xero some slack, it is not only their fault, but the payment provider's fault as well, and I am in deep conversations with them on what can we do.

Creative & Managing Director in Australien

Xero makes finance so easy

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Since starting with Xero over six years ago, we couldn't be happier. We've centralised all our financial activity into one platform, which is great for non-finance people like myself!

Xero makes managing the finances for a business really straightforward. The user interface is intuitive and it centralises all my accounts information. One of my favourite features is the the dashboard, which is clear and customisable, and gives a great summary of the position position at any time. The software also integrates really well to other platforms for things like receipt capture and detailed business analysis.

I'm really happy with how it performs, however, our bookkeeper still does some levels of manual reporting, which he finds easier in Excel, than in Xero. The integration of BA tools does negate this issue.

Mahnaz
Business Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Xero use in a School

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Reconciliations are so much easier, integrating with other products is so much easier, there are so many apps which can easily integrate into Xero.

Xero is very easy to navigate around and is user friendly. Even a non-finance employee is able to use Xero. The product is able to integrate seamlessly with a school management system importing invoices and contacts which are managed in the school management system. The integration is almost automatic and does not require a user to sync. AMAZING PLATFORM!

Nil - Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Xero.

Ayman
Senior Interior designer - Showroom Manager in Jordanien
Design, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

The best accounting software that meets all of your requirements

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: In particular, my experience with Xero has been beneficial in that it has enabled me to organize and manage all financial affairs of the branch in which I work without the need for a full-time accountant in the branch, as it allows me to prepare financial statements, pay bills, and organize payment dates myself.

I appreciate that Xero is responsive and simple to use for everyone, as it does not necessitate a great deal of prior experience. Once connected to the Internet, the user will be able to connect with all of his bank accounts, both those through which he wishes to make payments and those to which he wishes to transfer money, and monitor and follow them accurately and professionally, as well as track and report on them. It is extremely adaptable to a wide range of requirements, including those of freelancers and huge corporations. Furthermore, it serves as a vital database for all financial data, as it will allow you to download documents and invoices quickly and easily, and also through the phone application, where it is sufficient to scan documents and invoices in order to enter information from them into the system and schedule payments quickly and easily. I particularly appreciate the reports that are generated by Xero since they are comprehensive in that they include all of the financial transactions that occurred during the time period under consideration.

there are no noteworthy issues. The issue of dealing with recurring payments does not operate as expected, as you must occasionally complete the procedure manually.

Attorney and Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Accounting Software that Enables Anyone to Effectively Manage Their Accounts

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, Xero was a truly powerful software that took the dread of dealing with accounting and reconciliation and made it rather straightforward. The accounting process can effectively be handled by any person, which is rather refreshing. As an attorney, I'm not an accountant. So having something else to learn and utilize while already extremely busy would be a major inconvenience. However, Xero took what would have been a terrible experience and made it manageable.

Xero is a pretty straightforward product that is effectively almost immediately deployable. Xero's dashboard is not bulky or overwhelming like a significant number of other accounting software tends to be. Xero's help manuals and tutorials were also very useful and are great for helping users quickly refamiliarize themselves with the software. Xero worked well for my law firm for IOLTA (Lawyer Trust Account) reconciliation purposes. With the software linked to your desired account, you can easily reconcile all incoming and outgoing payments and expenses on a given account. Once set up, you literally can log in right after making a purchase to reconcile your accounts without having to fumble through old receipts later to try to remember specific actions that were taken on behalf of a client.

The only con that I personally experienced with Xero was that I routinely was required to relink and subsequently "resync" my banking account with Xero. Admittedly, this may have been a banking issue and not necessarily a Xero issue. However, when the relinking had to happen, this created a significant amount of issues because I was forced to relink the account, reimport expenses and incoming sums and then ensure that all the amounts had actually synced appropriately from my physical bank account to the Xero software.

Iain
Director in UK
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very different to Sage 50

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: We moved from Sage line 50 to Xero, this has mainly been a positive experience. From our day-to-day usage, sending invoices, chasing debt, bank reconciliation it is very easy to use. Our accountant set up Dext to import receipts and expenses which means we spend much less time with data entry now and we are much more paperless than we were. The key driver for us was to work in a cloud based system that would integrate with other business management systems and Xero kept coming up as the one that plays nicely with lots of other services. Our managment accountant has taken a lot more convincing as the web-based interface can be a little more clumsy in some 'pure-accountancy' areas and getting the chart of accounts nicely presented has taken a bit of effort. Generally we're really happy with Xero and are also happy with the split that the CRM/MRP/ERP system is supported by that vendor leaving the accountancy to the accountancy experts.

Ease of use from a day-to-day perspective for a non accountant and integration with other cloud software such as Dext and Flowlens

We have had a couple of glitches where bank feeds have stopped working for periods of time, manual import of bank statements can take a few attempts to get right.

Rowena
Accountant in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It took me a while, but I am a Xero convert!

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: When I first began using Xero, I had heard a lot about it and was skeptical. Surely, no software could be so "all that"! I was introduced to it by a colleague who has converted the whole of her mid-size accountancy practice to it, and literally within a day and a half (which did include watching some of the short but very clear tutorial videos) I was not only up and running, but felt confident using it, finding my way around it, locating and fixing errors etc. It's literally that simple and straightforward. It's also incredibly stable - I think in 3 years it's only been offline (to my knowledge) 3 times, each for a very short period. I've also not found ANY bugs so far - almost unheard of! - and the support is fantastic, even though it's online.

Provided it's set up properly, Xero is probably the most friendly accounting software - to non-accountants that is - of any I've ever come across. Back in the 90's, MYOB revolutionised accounting software for small business, but Xero takes it to a whole new level, by removing so much of the data entry work that takes time, leaves room for errors and is in general a pain, when you'd rather be - you know, running your business. With Xero, it's up to the individual operator how much they want to automate their accounting transactions; if you want to, you can use the really powerful, but still simple tools to do a lot of the legwork for you. If you prefer to do it more manually, that's OK too - it's still simple and very quick and easy to use.

Xero is constantly adding and refining its software. Inventory control is an area I'd like to see strengthened, but that's already way ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. Similarly processing payments in advance. But these are relatively small niggles which for the majority of small businesses don't present any issue.

Accountant in USA

Xero is the One

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very satisfied to be building my practice on Xero. They have a good product with a good company behind it. They seem to really care about their advisors and see them as key to their business model. They have a great community and great support.

What I like most about Xero is its open-platform ethos. It's not one particular feature, it's the whole way that Xero approaches what it does, and it shows up all over the product. One small example is how easy it is to manually import bank transactions via CSV file, and then how easy it is to undo that import if it went wrong. It's less about features (although Cash Coding and Find & Recode are brilliant) and more about design choices.

I want them to hurry up and integrate Hubdoc into Xero itself. And when that happens, I want there to be a way to generate a report that shows which GL transactions don't have a source document.

Farhad
Director in UK

Perfect Accounting Software - Nothing Comes Close

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Xero changed the face of accounting for our business. It has made accounting work far less painful than it used to be. And the true cloud-based setup makes it so much easier to access from anywhere.

Ease of use - seriously. Nothing comes close. And trust me, I've tried a number of accounting software and they're all a nightmare to use unless you're an accountant.

Customer support could be quicker, and phone support would help.

Leanne
MD in Frankreich
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to deploy and use providing you have basic book-keeping knowledge

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Solid and simple cloud accounting solution that is easy to navigate and customise. Great that our external accountants and legal support can access online as they need. Seems to be continuously evolving and its reassuring to see ongoing development of the product.

Customisable dashboard is a time saver and ability to customise templates helps with consistency for our company branding. Customisation of user permissions means the bonus of staff being able to enter their own expenses which is a further time saver. Being able to work across multiple currencies now is a plus, albeit I wish we could manually adjust exchange rates being used.

Many advanced features that are standard for longer established accounting software solutions are available, but as "bolt on" packages, so costs can escalate quickly if you need full "bells and whistles". Customer service response can be very slow compared to other cloud software providers we use - in the beginning they were responsive for engagement but over time they're clearly pushing all customers towards getting answers from their user community and/or through the Q&A section. I appreciate that customer service probably don't want to be wasting time with queries better addressed by professional book-keepers or accountants, but in our instance, as "advanced users", our customer service queries tend to be related to technical challenges with the product. It would be great of Xero could analyse the types of queries coming from their customers and perhaps have a priority helpline on offer for "low maintenance" subscribers.

Jenny
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Helpful, user friendly and intuitive accounts software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I was reluctant to pay the extra costs to move to Xero from my previous cheaper package but I am more than happy that I finally made the switch. It is a fraction of the cost of having a book-keeper to pay and I feel so much more confident that my accounts are working correctly. The option of additional plugins aid the automation for syncing with software such as woocommerce and amazon, ebay etc. It is a shame that they are additional costs but I would prefer that I had the option to integrate than not, and they are great time savers, which is the biggest help for small business owners.

Xero has a lot of automated features that make the process of accounts preparation easy and reliable. The bank feeds work smoothly and it is easy to set up rules to make the process automated on regular transactions - just a click to confirm entry. I have been able to integrate woocommerce, amazon and ebay transactions to ensure I am correctly treating VAT and International orders and purchases correctly.

As with any new accountancy software, there is a bit of technical detail to get your head around but that is probably to be expected. There are good help articles that are useful for the set up phase.