Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

ManageEngine Endpoint Central Erfahrungen

Über ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Hilft Administratoren bei der Automatisierung, Standardisierung, Sicherung und Prüfung ihrer Windows-Netzwerke. Desktop Central unterstützt jetzt auch MDM.

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Patch Management is great, windows integration is full.

It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy. The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

Bewertungen zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central

4.4
4.4
4.5
4.5

8.7/10

ManageEngine Endpoint Central hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 843 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie ManageEngine Endpoint Central bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rob
Rob
Head of IT in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in-one management platform

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We initially replaced our WSUS system with DC, then expanded it out to cover MDM (replacing Meraki) and vulnerability scanning.

- Centralised patch management - Vulnerability and threat management works pretty well - Excellent, responsive support team - Once you get used to how it works, it's pretty robust and nice to use - Nice MDM, desktop, laptop and mobile management all in one place

- It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy' - The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing

Mike
Mike
IT Consultant in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The go-to for Google Workspace organizations

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, ManageEngine Endpoint Central enables me to schedule automated patching of systems, deploy software and software updates, execute scripts, remotely assist users, and manage assets -- on both Windows and macOS. This is all without needing Azure AD or on-premises Active Directory.

In my comparison of endpoint management products -- both in 2020 and again in 2023 -- ManageEngine Endpoint Central (Enterprise or UEM) was the only one to check all of the must-have boxes for organizations that aren't entrenched in Microsoft 365. It also does so at one of the most competitive prices.

It doesn't provide automated/audited privilege management/elevation for providing users with local administrator access on their system when needed. Instead, you must deploy a configuration change to add them to the local administrators group, or to create a second account with administrator privileges.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Streamline Endpoint Management with ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Enhanced Visibility, Control, and Real-Time Monitoring"

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ManageEngine Endpoint Central is a unified endpoint management software that streamlines endpoint management, enhancing visibility and control over running applications, ensuring all systems and applications, including third-party apps, are up-to-date and free from vulnerabilities, all while improving the user experience on a single platform. Its agent deployment architecture enables real-time management and monitoring of endpoints.

Automation capabilities of the application, from scheduled AD sync, inventory scan, and vulnerability scan to Automated patch testing in the Test & approve, Automated Patch Deployment, and conclusive scheduled reporting to automated tasks. Endpoint Central features a wide functionality in daily system administration and management. The integral of remote desktop connection, chat, video, audio and text exchange between admin and user has simplified Remote support. License tracking in the inventory mgt module enables the org to save expenses on underutilized software and helps scale up for the frequently used software

The Data Loss Prevention module is far-fetched, we cannot manage other mail clients other than Outlook.

Andrew
IT Manager in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Updated Review after 7 mo We won’t renew annual subscription

3.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Not extremely pleased with Endpoint Central Cloud UEM. For what we ultimately use in the suite we could’ve saved money and used either a different ManageEngine / ZoHo product or a different software altogether.
I’m not meaning to sound so hard on them, but I’m just not happy with what we got for the cost. We won’t be renewing the annual subscription.

Documentation is very helpful, customer service is generally very good and prompt at answering. There are a lot of included features in endpoint central uem edition (we used endpoint central uem cloud). Windows OS features work often. Remote access feature is good. Patch management works.

Limited features for MacOS and extremely few for Linux although some problems may be limited by the OS. Enrollment was a pain for Mac and Linux and provided few benefits. (No MdM for Linux. MDM required and included for macOS, but provided few benefits.) Advertising on the ManageEngine website and Endpoint Central website promised way more than it delivers. Especially for multi OS features. Very windows-centric.

Yury
Administrator in Belarus
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful solution

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I'm using it for:
- Providing reports on the company's equipment, installed software, etc;
- Remote assistance to employees using internal functions of the platform;
- Supports endpoint security through the ability to install security patches;
- Remote program update.

- We like that this product gives us large set of feqtures to manage corporate devices such as application deployment, security management, creating reports and remote troubleshooting; - Support for all popular using operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android; - The platform can automate security patching tasks and enforces security policies, simplifying the work of administrators and improving device security; - Our Information Security Group is very satisfied of your product because of big abmount of usefull reprots, that give them information about infrastructure condition; - Available Cloud solution, because this product has cloud solution it's easier to maintain and deploy it.

- Integration with a company's existing IT infrastructure and third-party applications is a complex task that requires additional planning and customization; - Performance issues when dealing with a large number of endpoints; - Some features don't work the way we expect them to; - Some instructions are not up to date, which leads to spending additional time for learning how to use powerful features; - Service has difficulties in recognizing new devices. There is not enough information about the device owner at the approval stage of a new agent installation. And we would like to get an email notification of such an event.

Mostafa
System Section Team Leader in Ägypten
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing ManageEngine Endpoint Central

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Patch Management, Configurations, Next gen-antivirus

Reporting has to be more accrued and gives a clear view

Peter
Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple without over-rated features

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, Simple, Has the all features I need. Reviewed many other solutions - Loved ManageEngine EndPoint Central since day one.

Great, Simple, Has the all features I need. Reviewed many other solutions - Loved ManageEngine EndPoint Central since day 1. Perfect for Small Businesses.

Hope it can do network inventory instead of just computers. Too many other products. Also can do with a better dashboard look.

Thomas
IT Support Engineer in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for us!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Using Endpoint Central has made my life as an information technology administrator a breeze! Between the ease of access for our endpoints and the easy to navigate UI, Endpoint Central is awesome.

The only downside I can think of about Endpoint Central is the sales team at Manage Engine is relentless, if you try to demo a product you will be badgered for months by multiple sales representatives.

Brett
Helpdesk Analyst in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great Endpoint management solution

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been good. It simplifies endpoint management and allows us to accomplish most tasks without remoting in to a computer and disrupting users.

The third party patch support is unrivaled and they even added one we requested.

No built in activity display to show whether a computer is actively in use or not (but you can use query user in the remote command prompt)

Pankaj
Manager IT, Cyber Security in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Manage engine central

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: great experience and we want buy the subscription.

centralizing & managing systems, Patch management, threat & security, software deployment, and device control.

I don't see anything which i dislike overall experience is good and extending the trail the trial for having good POC.

Dale
IT in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MEDC is an important tool for us.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Dale, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management. We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Robert
IT Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management. I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you. It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that. I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product. I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

Calvert
IT Engineer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly Surprised

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It provides visibility across the network for all devices (EUC and Servers) with the ability to manage them. Being able to roll out patches, config changes and interact with users and their devices from one place is exactly what I was looking for when I was tasked with coming up with a solution. I initially came up with two solutions, but I am happy that this has worked out so well.

Intuitive layout, finding things is relatively easy and figuring out most things is straightforward.Even in a trial, the support is very responsive and always on hand to assist. I like that each page has a link to the support team and I can interact with them from where I am on the site instead of logging into a different portal and logging a ticket. It seems some logical thought was put into developing the user interaction.An extensive set of features and functions is included right out of the box, so you can get up and running quickly. The most challenging part for me was figuring out how to get the agent on devices that AD or the network complained about. Once the agent is on, I have full control over the device and am able to gather a lot of information which, as any IT Admin will agree, is crucial for making sound decisions.

The UI looks a little dated and could do with some paint. Even if it isn't for everyone, some users may prefer how it currently looks. In that case, the opportunity to change the skin would be a nice bonus. Despite this, it's a great product that doesn't detract from the site's functionality.I'm surprised that the cloud version is behind the on-premise version in terms of functionality. Although saying that, it's not by much and the team has assured me that the functions are in development. So it will be very nice to see things like BitLocker management in the cloud version and improvements to the quality of the reports.I tried both the on-premise and cloud solutions, both of which work just fine. There are a few things I saw on the on-premise version that wasn't quite the same in the cloud (mentioned earlier). Additionally, at the time of writing this, there are a couple of improvements that I have suggested, namely in the area of managing multiple domains. This area still needs a little work.

Reed
IT Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint Central - Your One Stop Tool for Remote Monitoring Management and More!

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: We were looking for a solution that would allow us to deliver at the highest level from an ITSM standpoint. A few solutions were considered, however, EC checked all of the boxes in what we were looking for:1) SaaS solution that would allow us to manage our endpoints from a single pane of glass2) Centralized tool to automate patch management and gain an idea of which endpoints are missing patches3) Ability to automate software installs and image endpoint OS4) Mansge all assets - hardware and software - with ease and gain an understanding of budget spend and forecasts

Patch Management, Asset Management and Tracking and the ability to automate software deployment are the best winning features for us.EC is very user friendly so the learning curve for my team of 5 was a smooth gradient.Working with support and our Customer Sucess Manager also provided us with a lot of great knowledge and training on how the solution would integrate with our current business processes. The integration went super smooth in terms of rolling out the EC agents and transitioning from our old tool.

I think the overall experience so far has been great, however, if I had to say one negative thing, would be the initial glitches encountered when we tried to remotely connect to our endpoints.First impression might be a bit intimidating when seeing all of the different options, however, when you begin drilling into each feature it becomes super intuitive.

Nicholas
Technology Administrator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seems like a good fit so far

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Its been great so far as we are trying to find a way to keep our remote teams secure and supported without being overbearing.

The plethora of capabilities that are included with the cost. For the most part, it does everything well and is easy to understand.

One major ability we would like to consolidate is Remote Control/Access. This tool has it, and its a B+ level tool. It seems to struggle with slower internet connections (some remote workers have a slower speed), and its ability to show what computers are actually live/sleep/shutdown is not as good as Teamviewer (it takes 30seconds to a minute for it to update in the control center, while Teamviewer was instant).

Scott
Director of IT Services in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Please deliver

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We loved all of the features, but they do not seem to live up to the description.

OS Imaging is great when it works. The drivers are usually found and installed on the target properly. Inventory scanning is great, but seems to be intermittent. One day it will instantly find and scan newly images computers, and the next it will hang on the scanning

The ManageEngine suite of applications promises to be the best deployment, management and inventory control products, but they do not consistently deliver on the promise. ServiceDeskPlus and DescktopCentral do not talk to each other as seamlessly as they should when handing off asset information.

Morton
IT Manager- Service Delivery in Sambia
Bankwesen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best ITSM Tool

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It has made our endpoint management and deployment easy as we have automated most of the task using this product.

The remote control functionality to provide remote help. Threat and patch management.

One feature i would love to have is ability to use software metering for web-based applications. this feature is currently not available in the software metering module.

Julius
IT Endpoint Ops Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint Central is an Affordable, Feature Rich & Top Tier Endpoint Management/Remote Management & Monitoring Solution

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Endpoint Central comes to the table with an incredible amount of features that are well suited for all organizations of virtually any size. From inventorying installed software, system hardware, software metering to deploying scripts and applications - you name it and it can do it. We use this to manage about 9k endpoints and it has more than earned its keep multiple times in the past year. Their Customer Service is incredible: Every time I reach out, someone responds quickly, they understand the request and I am able to get an answer quickly, every time. From a cost perspective the pricing is very reasonable considering how much value we're able to extract from the product.

While ManageEngine Endpoint Central scores well in many areas, there are a few areas of opportunities that would help to satisfy some things that are particularly important for our organization. Firstly, I'd like to see some integration with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD or AAD), specifically the ability to create user and device groups based on existing AAD groups. The remote control feature includes the ability to copy files to/from the machine - which is a key feature in a remote world - however it's only accessible when you are remotely controlling a machine. Having a separate file transfer feature that does not require remote control would be incredible. Lastly, there is a remote Command prompt/PowerShell prompt option that is frankly invaluable. It works without issue meaning we can do what we need to do, but there are some odd visual artifacts that appear every so often that, although don't affect functionality, they are distracting.

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ManageEngine UEMS fit perfectly into our needs

5.0 letztes Jahr

ManageEngine Endpoint Central offers a range of powerful features that profoundly impact organizations' endpoint management capabilities. One standout feature is its comprehensive endpoint security management, which enables organizations to enforce robust security policies, detect and respond to threats in near real time, and ensure compliance with industry regulations. The software's patch management functionality is also highly impactful, allowing organizations to automate the deployment of critical patches and updates across their endpoints, thus reducing vulnerabilities and minimizing the risk of security breaches. Furthermore, its asset management capabilities enable efficient tracking and management of endpoint devices, software licenses, and application usage, optimizing resource allocation and reducing costs. With its intuitive interface and centralized console, ManageEngine Endpoint Central empowers organizations to streamline endpoint management, enhance security posture, and improve overall operational efficiency.

While ManageEngine Endpoint Central offers a range of powerful features, there are certain areas where improvements or additional functionality could enhance its capabilities. One area for improvement is the integration of advanced threat detection and prevention mechanisms. By incorporating advanced behavioral analysis, machine learning, and threat intelligence capabilities, the software could bolster its ability to identify and mitigate sophisticated and evolving cyber threats.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Desk Central

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It's almost all positive. It allows me to stay of top of all software patching, both Windows and 3rd-party. That's the single largest benefit. But in addition it allows quickly implement group policy-like configurations, effectively block thumb drives, reboot all machines on a set schedule, view a complete inventory of all hardware and software, search for specific software that's installed, implement quick changes to all machines when needed, like registry ones, and many others.

This product was easy for me to implement several years ago. Whenever I have problems, it's very easy to contact their support team and when i do they are very responsive. If a feature isn't there that I'd like to have, they also make a serious effort to see it implemented in the future. For what it does, it's very cost-effective and an extremely beneficial tool to have at my disposal as the lead tech in our organization. If it wasn't available I feel it would be extremely difficult to replace with anything product anywhere near its price range, and I'd likely lose features as well.

No product is perfect, and there's a few features I'd like to have added, but at least they make an honest effort to hear my concerns whenever i have them. I really can't think of much of anything else that I'd criticize them for, and I'm very happy with it.

Anuj
Deputy manager in Indien
Einzelhandel, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

ManageEngine Endpoint Central

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: my experience with "Endpoint Central" was exceptionally positive. It not only simplified the management and security of our endpoints but also gave us the confidence that our organization was well-protected against cyber threats. Its user-friendly design, flexibility, and strong customer support made it a valuable asset in our IT infrastructure. I would highly recommend Endpoint Central to any organization looking to enhance their endpoint management and security capabilities.

The security features of Endpoint Central were equally impressive. It offered advanced threat detection and response capabilities, helping us proactively identify and mitigate potential security risks. The real-time alerts and reports were instrumental in staying ahead of emerging threats, ensuring our data remained protected.

This is a very complete, versatile and flexible tool. there is nothing I dislike about it.

Pascal
ICT Operations in Belgien
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RBFA

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The best tool so far in my career, modular, great support.

Ease of use. Super OS and patch deployment, the overviews and the reports. Quick help on each page. Deploy of software. Mobile device management.

The error messaging, most of the times to general. Quick help not always sufficient. The help websites, not clear enough to find your way.

Matt
EUS Lead in UK
Verlagswesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint Central is great, makes managing a large estate easy

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Very positive experience. I came from an SCCM and Intune background and was initially dubious over using Endpoint Central, but some of the easy to use functionality is a good bonus over the others

I like the 3rd part app patching. Really useful feature that makes our security team happy, so saves me a lot of time

I would like a few more options for dynamic groups, such as being able to create groups based on device models. Also more self remediation options, such as when endpoints don't patch, show more ways to resolve the issues. Sometimes hard to know what to do to try and resolve issues

Greg
Infrastructure Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great RMM tool!

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Good product, always releasing new things, but could be improved upon.The on prem version if far better than the cloud version. We have had both.

Easy to use.Great support.The use of this tool, integrated into our company has reduced IT overhead of end user devices and servers massively.

The patch can sometimes be quite slow to deploy, if you have a small patch window of say 2 hours, they aren't going to get finished in time, not even close.Patch window needs to be 4 hours at least for dozens of servers to be completed.

Daniel
Daniel
IT Support Coordinator in UK
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant system that is constantly updated with new features

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service is usually really good. most issues are resolved within a couple of hours. if logs have to be sent, I'd give them 4-5 days

The system is cheap, reliable, integrates with our Servicedesk well and constantly has new features added to it

When a new update is released, their quality control can sometimes be lacking. there's always several issues such as not being able to search, not being able to sort, not being able to connect to PCs (these issues were just in the last 2 months). Even though we have the Enterprise version (that's supposed to include everything), In the last 2 years, they've released a couple of Add-ons... They seem to ignore the fact that we paid for the enterprise level to get everything included, and are seperating everything that they can so that we have to continue spending