Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Square Payments

Nicht verfügbar

I have used square payment for two of my online stores before, the integration process is very easy, the payment processing is fantastic and the fees is inexpensive.

You cannot change the currency once you create the customer, it's really bad because maybe the client could pay with another credit card or another currency.

Bewertungen zu Square Payments

4.7
4.4
4.6
4.5

8.8/10

Square Payments hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’341 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Square Payments bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’341)

Jessica
Jessica
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Payments

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Square is very positive and I will continue using it for years to come.

I can accept all kind of payments. When i started my business I realized most if my customers didn't carry cash. I can take any debit or credit card and if it doesn't swipe with the free reader Square gave me I also have the option of typing it in. My customers no longer have to run to the bank to get cash. With the pandemic going on it also helps that I can take contactless payments to make my customers feel safe. Everyone should know about this and share with other business owners, friends, or familt. I give this software my highest recommendation.

There are so many pros and I cant think of but one con. It cost every time you swipe a card and a little more if you have to manually type it in. It works out best to pay when you use it if you dont use it that often but if you use it several times there should be a flat rate fee by the month or an option to choose which plan you would like.

Patricia
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Payments A small business Lifesaver!!!

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Square Payments is easy to use, my clients feel secure, I can easily integrate it into my payment platform. A win win. Thank You it is a great product for any small business!!

The ease of use, integration into my billing system and website. Makes it easy and secure for my clients. Thank you so much. Very cost effective also.

Not anything so far. I am being honest.

Whitney
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Square is Convenient Unless They Want to Review for Security

3.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like the ease of use and the options of web and mobile presence for payment processing.

I hate that if they decide to review any payments they take their time in unfreezing your account if they even do so. It’s ridiculous. Square Inc has become the most unconventional apps to do any type of money handling and processing with. How they aren’t part of a huge class action lawsuit for Cashapp and square payments yet is beyond me.

Megan
Megan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The convenience of using Square

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, except for a few hang ups and glitches. I had been worth using for my business, and it works great for my companies needs.

I like the ease of setting up on the go I safety features that Square offers I like that I don't have to just have a stationary POS. I can take it on the go.

The one thing I dislike is the time it takes for my funds to become available for use or transferring to my bank account. Sometimes I can transfer to my bank account and sometimes I have to wait 24 hours to transfer my funds.

Carson
Sales Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product Packed with Features

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been so simple. SO easy to use. I can literally run 90 percent of my business in the square platform.

It's incredibly easy to use, whether it's inventory management, ecomm or in-person sales. The free features are amazing, and the paid features are incredible. You get so much for so little. The integrations are constantly expanding as well.

I can't think of anything negative to say. I wish they would integrate with Pirate Ship but other than that, it's amazing

Great service and functions

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Worked with register system for a few years and has been good for us. Customers know the name and trust the service.

Payment processing is simple and straightforward. Everything is simple to set up and extra options are available as needed. Works great on the business side and customer side.

system has had a couple down times without enough communication to what was happening and when would be fixed.

Ray
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square is the new Diamond

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Square helped our non-profit became self-sufficient and collect money in advance.

We use square to handle concession sales and online donations as well as tuition fees. The system works great and we upgraded t the Point of Purchase equipment which made the ease of use so much better and error free.

Before we switched to the Pint of Sale hardware, every volunteer needed to upload the app to their phone and have a card slider. Now we can have one central unit for all to use.

Nicole
District Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Simply the best payment platform

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Square payments are simply the best payment processor that I have used.

It has been wonderful using Square payments thus far.

Darlene
Front office assitant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Square

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Makes taking payments quick & easy. This comes in handy when we are busy.

When going over the payments, you have to individually click on it & it brings you back to square one.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with fixed fees

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Super easy to use with predictable fees. Online payments are extremely easy to do and track.

Fees are a little higher than other processors.

Shannon
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grow your business quickly

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Square eliminated the need for costly card readers from a bank. The invoice feature allowed you to add clients and track when/if an invoice was paid. Overall, Square is an amazing product that is very versatile and a small business hero.

Square allows you to take secure payments anywhere. No start-up cost and low processing fees. They also offer a desktop ‘register’ that doesn’t require any software to be installed. Square gave us a professional way to take sales in the field because it eliminates the need for cash payments and gives your customers ease-of-mind when dealing with a start-up. It also provides analytics so that you can track the amount of money you have made and compare that to sales during another time-period. The invoice to email feature was also a time-saver.

The pre-determined processing term for funds to be released. You could utilize the paid-for early processing feature but, as a start-up, this was often out of reach. We used this service to take deposits to order client-specific materials so this additional processing time made it difficult to plan projects on occasion.

Cornelia
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best in the town ( market )

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Very easy and have access to lots of account futures and perks. We have dedicated Android device that work perfect. Very happy with Square POS.

We are using this software probably 4 years now, without any any problem. During the time we use different devices and works 100%, without any glitch. Square support was helping us few times to make the tings right and we are very happy in their professionalism and security of all the system. Ohh, yea on this days the security is very important in any business when you work with Credit Cards and money. They are on the top of the game. We try few times other merchants to reduce the fees, but get back to Square for the great service and support.

Not real any, If the swap fees would be little lower than 2.75% probably will be great. But hay! prefer service and security first. Very important for our clients and us.

Kelly
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High processing rates, worth every penny!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I absolutely love that Square offers so many features for small businesses and that they all integrate. If I could give myself advice when I first opened my business, it would be "Don't get a bunch of different programs and lie to yourself that you'll just be more diligent keeping records. Just open the business with Square for everything so it's all integrated in one place."

It's soooo easy to use! The interface is very easy for our clients to use. It's taking us less time to ring clients out, and clients are leaving much higher tips than when we used other processors. I absolutely love how Square offers all the services a small business could ask for: credit card processing, invoicing, accepting payments offsite, POS systems, appointment booking, ecommerce, the list goes on. I tried lots of other services before switching to Square for everything, and I wish I had just saved myself the time and started using Square for everything and integrating systems right when my business first opened.

My only hang up with Square is their high processing rates. I'm aware that they can offer better rates if a business does greater than $250k annually in sales, but that's only if the payments have all been through Square. So it's a little annoying that we're easily surpassing that and proving that with previous years' reports is not sufficient.

Brett
Band Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Only Merchandise, Website, & Card Payment Manager You Will Ever Need

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Square has satisfied all card processing, website management, inventory management, and merchandise marketing needs for us over the past 6 years wonderfully and will hopefully continue to be the main catalyst in our financial minimization and success as a touring/professional band moving forward!

As a user of Square for about 6 years now in managing my band’s merchandise, website sales, in-person sales, and all credit/debit card processing needs, I can honestly say that this is the best card processing software in today’s market. The fact that the card processing fees are as reasonable as they are with the card readers and entire web store being 100% free, makes Square the best value when compared to other alternatives. I recommend square almost daily to all my colleagues, business partners, and new fellow musicians I meet each week at home and on the road.

There are no cons about using square. I truly cannot even think of one thing I dislike about this software as everything from payments, processing, inventory management, to direct deposit, and even website management is on point at all times. Well done Square.

Angelina
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love my Swuate

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with Square payment has been wonderful. I can either do it on my phone or use the plug in Square which I’ve had since the beginning of me opening and starting Angelina’s arts and crafts.

I can put a Square card into my Apple Pay wallet transfer money from Square to my checking account if need be or to one of my employees checking account to pay them p

Call a square is I still have not received my equipment I ordered two months ago three maybe four months ago paid for it online with my PayPal card and I checked on it and they said it was sent out

Ericka
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They Hold Your Payments To Control You!

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very unhappy. I felt violated and robbed by Square. My clients were upset and felt the same by my company not getting paid when they paid us for services.

Easy in person credit card payments from customers.

That you get no access to your payments when paid. Square keeps the payment paid to you for services by the customer at their decision.

Karen
Ownwr in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Payments Has Huge Productivty Advantage

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Think fees for things for each transactions and reinstate payments over time option

Love how easy it was to set up and begin to use to collect customer monwy for Services and Products.

Do not like swipe Rates vs key in Rates per transaction. Do not like cost of accessories, do not like small print on Smartphone Display

Tracy
Program Coordinator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Peasy and Portable

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

This is the payment method that I have stuck with over many yearsfor in-person payments. Each electronic payment system takes a share of your sales plus a fee, but Square is one of the most reasonable. Their accessories are set at great price points that quickly pay for themselves in short order.

Increasingly, more and more of my business is done online and their pricing structure for web-based transactions is higher than a lot of the others. This is where I wish they would do much better.

Lillian
Lillian
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Finally a Payment Processing Solution without a major learning curve, fast and efficient, solid!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I believe that Square is the best payment processing solution for small business. The rates are minimal and there's no month to month charge. Square as a company does not send a lot of emails to my business inbox. They know I can go to their site if I have questions. I absolutely love how I can have charged funds in my account within seconds of pushing a button to automatically transfer those funds to my local bank account. Customers are able to review my company after the purchase! Square has become an accepted payment processing solution with my customers who are very comfortable using it. If they've purchased from other retailers who use Square, their send receipt info is automatic. The moment you press the button to conclude the sale, those customers automatically get receipts. Square goes one step further for those of us who do wholesale as well as retail. I take Square on my phone with me into my wholesale stores. I am able to fill shelves as needed and invoice accordingly on my square payment processing app under the invoicing option. I can select terms and send the invoice to the store owner immediately as an email. No more having to worry about doing invoices after the fact. You can create invoices on the fly with Square Payments Processing! Are you a small businessperson looking for a great payment processing solution? Square made my sales a lot easier. No fumbling around to wait on the software in front of a customer. Easy, fast, reliable!

Square is very easy to use! I am a soap and candlemaker who does a lot of farmers markets and shows and Square has made it very easy for me to accept credit cards on-the-go. For those who like to input inventory, you can do so at your laptop and simply select the products that customers are purchasing from your store or market stand shelves for ease of use. I prefer the option that lets me manually enter an amount. Tax is configured on a separate screen prior to usage. When entering in an amount to charge, the square app calculates the tax automatically. I really like the square payment processing wireless chip reader that allows me to accept credit cards that are chip enabled. Customers sign for their purchase and then indicate if they want to have a receipt sent to their email or their phone, an eco-friendly solution and a way my business cuts down on costs. I don't have to purchase receipt books! At the end of market, I push a button and the funds I charged are in my bank account within seconds!

Nothing. This is a win, win situation for small business!

Chasity
Chasity
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy Peesy

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend Square to anyone starting out and looking for ease but also great service and a great platform. Square hasnt done anything to make me want to leave. The POS system came fast, the card came fast and they are always upgrading the system for the different ways to pay. I've also never had any issues with fraud.

If you havent noticed... I love ease and the path of least resistance. And thats Square payments. Everything about their system is heaven and so easy to use. The app never an issue, the POS systems never an issue and they arrive quickly. I love that Square is always upgraded and working with the times. It's also not expensive and the transfer rates are not bad. I love that square doesn't take 6 years to payout either.

I would like for square to think about taking a little more time on the invoicing. I'd love to use it as opposed to Paypal.

Jon
Web Developer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Square Payments: Simplify Transactions and Grow Your Business

5.0 letztes Jahr

Square Payments offers a convenient and user-friendly payment processing solution that simplifies transactions for businesses of all sizes. The platform's intuitive interface and straightforward setup process make it easy to start accepting payments quickly. With its robust range of payment options, including in-person, online, and mobile payments, Square Payments accommodates various business models and customer preferences. The transparent and competitive pricing structure, coupled with quick deposits and access to funds, provides businesses with a reliable and efficient payment processing solution.

One potential drawback of Square Payments is the occasional need for additional hardware or accessories to fully utilize its capabilities. For certain features, such as contactless and chip card payments, businesses may need to purchase compatible card readers or terminals. While Square offers affordable hardware options, this additional cost may be a consideration for some businesses, especially those with limited budgets. Additionally, some users have reported occasional glitches or technical issues with the Square Payments app or card readers, which can cause minor disruptions during transactions.

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love...love...love Square Processing

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Selling products electronically is so simple with Square. Whether you're swiping from your telephone, iPad, or transactions being completed from your website, sales are streamlined.

I love that if you're "out on the field" at tradeshows, farmers' markets, etc you can still complete orders that count toward your overall revenue. The analytics piece is awesome.

There had been some restrictions with some industries that made no sense. One of the brands was denied. It was nothing illegal. The processing fee could be lower.

Adam
Branding and Technology Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Payments Makes Life Simpler

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Besides for the extreme case studies, or the most particular of clients, Square Payments is the total package. Ease of use, great support team, full of features, and clean and reliable. Two thumbs enthusiastically up!

While using Square Payments I was consistently impressed by just how simple and frictionless the entire process was. Of course, there were times when I wished we could have slightly more options or customizability, but those times were relatively rare - and more often than not, not completely necessary. It's impressive how much effort and attention is clearly put in by the developers, as the process for implementation could not be easier. Bravo!

If I had to pick a gripe about Square Payments, it's that what you see is what you get. If you're looking to make a tweak to a system or add in some sort of customizability and the toggle switch is not immediately apparent, well, that means that you flat-out can't do it. There's no additional structure pannel or settings screen to look for, it just can't be done. Ninety-five percent of the time, that's not an issue at all since the developers have though through most of the possible scenarios, but that 5% can, at times, be frustrating.

Crystal
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Accept Payments Online or In Person

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using Square since 2015. I like that I have a card reader I can plug into my phone or tablet using the phone jack. This enables me to take in person payments at craft shows that we occasionally do in the spring and summer months. In addition, I was able to set up Square to accept card payments on our website. In fact, I learned about the e-commerce platform that we utilize through a promotion from Square. I may not have learned about the platform without Square and that platform has exceeded our expectations. When I log into my account to view sales transactions on Square, I am greeted by a screen displaying a bunch of boxes. Each box contains different information I may need. Because of this, I can easily find and access the data I need. The interface is user friendly on both a desktop and mobile device. My only complaint with Square is that the inventory tracking feature seems to be faulty and has not properly integrated with my website. This results in multiple email alerts that my inventory is extremely low when in actuality it is not.

I am able to use this software to accept credit and debit card payments on our website. I am also able to use this software to accept payments in person at craft shows. When logging in to my account to view sales transactions, I am able to find what I am looking for quickly due to the level of user friendliness.

I was able to add the inventory information for the items we sell in our online store. However, every day I receive a message telling me that my inventory is a negative amount for each item. In spite, multiple times to correct this, the inventory levels still do not match what is actually available and listed on our website. I have tried deleting the inventory from Square to start over, however, the only option appears to be deleting each item individually. We have a couple thousand items, so this is not practical.

Sarah
Sarah
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy Processing and Inventory Management!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it's simple and a breeze with their automatic deposit transfers of any charges processed on a daily basis.

I needed a software that was easy to upload and change my inventory as needed. Also, I needed to track my inventory, invoice and have a platform that I can keep track of customers and cash payments as well. This was because I use FB, IG, PayPal and even in person sales for my direct sales company. This platform has allowed me to do ALL of that in one for FREE, with the exception of credit card processing charges. If you really want to work their referral system, I've managed to get at least $5000 in processing from referrals alone. - If I do end up expanding, there are many other options to upgrade as well, including equipment and even payroll, which is a huge plus when you're a small business.

There is a small learning curve as to uploading inventory and setting up everything to work for you, but all in all, I haven't found anything I couldn't do that I needed for my business.