Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Fons

Mach Termine mit deinen Kunden aus und lass dich bezahlen. Optimiere und automatisiere dein Geschäft mit dieser einfachen, leistungsstarken und ansprechenden Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Fons

They reply often within minutes of me contacting them. The platform is easy and intuitive to use.

I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works.

Bewertungen zu Fons

4.8
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.5/10

Fons hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Fons bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner-Instructor in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

I highly recommend automating your music teaching business with Fons

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I was able to automate all my monthly tuition and recurring lesson packages quickly and with no problems at all. My prospective clients are able to book their initial consultation with me in just a few clicks, and then they are all set to be part of my studio when they are ready to schedule their lessons. It's made my studio administration so much more manageable! No more invoicing, and everything I need is in one place.

My favorite thing about Fons is that I am able to set up my studio schedule and billing once, and then concentrate on teaching. The automated recurring subscriptions and packages for lessons removed the need for invoicing, so I no longer have to chase down tuition, while at the same time, I can adjust billing easily when needed. It saves me a ton of time every month.

The only recommendation I have is to eventually allow for two-way calendar sync, but this is a minor concern.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for sharing this Adrienne. Absolutely grateful to work with you.

Drue
Tutor and Academic Coach in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Time saver

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. I've been EXTREMELY impressed with customer service. With any service that provides many different services, users occasionally need some help. They reply promptly and knowledgeably - advising me on precisely what I need to do to get the outcome I want or let me know if it isn't something I can do (and they often add the issue to request services). I appreciate their overall professionalism. I've also never had a problem with their service that was a functional error. I use another online service (a virtual whiteboard) that I really like but it occasionally (very rarely) has errors in how it functions. I appreciate that I have never encountered any type of error in their service.

Automation of my billing based upon appointments completed. I used to use several systems to request and get paid for by clients. And tracking all of them was a big headache. This has saved me an immense amount of time and mental energy.

I wish I could link my personal calendars into Fons so I can more easily see everything in one place. You can add non business related appointments in Fons. But I would like to be able to just add my calendars (that I have in Google) to Fons so everything would be in one place when I am scheduling.

Hannah

Great Customer Service

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with fons has been relatively good. The customer service has been helpful with all of my issues and there are definitely some wonderful benefits with Fons, but there are some issues with layout that could use improvement.

I have had excellent customer service experiences with Fons. It is also wonderful to have a scheduling app where clients can schedule and pay for their appointments and include the option to purchase in bulk!

This software is a bit complicated to use at times. It is hard to find how to do certain things, and there needs to be more direct options for certain actions. Sites like these should be laid out in the easiest manner for the simplest laymen to use. It would also help to have an option for a business policy to be read by clients before scheduling appointments and when appointments are being confirmed so that the policy is fresh in their minds and for liability purposes.

Antwort von Fons

Hey there Hannah! Thank you so much for your review and this feedback. We want to make Fons as simple as possible to use for anyone, regardless of their comfort with using new technologies. Please let our team know if there are any particular areas you'd like to see improve or explained better. Fons is a powerful platform nestled into minimal design., and we make updates each week to try and improve the user experience. We are guided by our customers' needs and feedback. Thanks for sharing yours!

Jeremy
Owner & Instructor in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Fons adds value and simplicity to my business

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Fons adds value to my music teaching business by taking most billing and scheduling matters off my plate. I set my policy and explain it to my studio families, and Fons takes care of the rest. There are no more "we were on vacation during one of our lessons last month, so we're going to pay you less this month" conversations. It's great having a system I can count on to make sure I get paid and taking care of most of the issues without me having to step in. I have to add that the Fons support team and the broader Fons community are amazing. They are incredibly responsive when I have questions or issues. They also roll out new features all the time, usually in response to suggestions made by the people who use the software. I get the sense from everyone I have interacted with at Fons that they truly want my business to succeed and to help make that happen.

As a music teacher, I strongly prefer to keep my conversations with students and parents about music, building confidence, and having fun in the process. Toward the bottom of the list would be chasing down payments or being the studio policy enforcer on things like last-minute cancellations. With Fons, after some initial setup and onboarding with new students, I generally don't have to talk about payments or scheduling. With a little bit of training and coaching, my students know they will be charged automatically and on a regular basis, which turns out to be a point of convenience for them because it's one less bill they have to remember to pay. So in turn, I can count on getting paid regularly and consistently while giving the vast majority of my attention to my students and their development.

Fons doesn't have any major issues in my opinion...but in the future, I would love to see 2-way calendar sync so that Fons can determine my availability using appointments on my calendar that aren't related to my business (similar to what Calendly does). This would be a "nice to have" and not a reason I would decide to use/not use the service.

Antwort von Fons

This is the kindest, most well thought out review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are so happy to have providers like you as part of the Fons Family. :)

Founder, CEO & Coach-Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

“FonsMo” Me

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The best experience I ever could’ve asked for!

The Fons community as well as the ease of scheduling and selling packages and appointments.

I would only like to see more opportunities for more freedom in collecting different kinds of payments detached from any specific package, workshop or appointment. It would also help to be able to sell long-term services with more “in-house financing” capabilities, e.g flexible or graduated payment plan options or the option to pay it down like any other credit account.

Karen
Owner and teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

A vital business tool that saves both time and money!

5.0 letztes Jahr

For me, the best part of Fons is that I no longer have to send invoices, record payments, and bother clients who don’t pay on time. It is all done automatically. I also love their personal customer relationships.

The only issue that I found was the initial onboarding of clients and learning how to use Fons. I am not the most tech savvy. That being said, the customer service team is terrific, and they are always willing to help!

Tom
Studio owner in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling and billing software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I has been very easy to use and implement.

Fons makes scheduling and billing so easy. It has reduced my admin hours to at most 2 hours a week.

There isn't much that I don't like. I wish I could drag and drop calendar appointments. However, they are constantly adding and upgrading new features, so this may be in the works!

Antwort von Fons

Hey Tom! We are so happy Fons is working out for you and we are excited to have you as part of the Fons Fam!

Allie
Voice & Marketing Coach in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Amazing software & even better customer service!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Fons is the best platform for ease of scheduling, invoicing, offering many pricing options & subscriptions, and CUSTOMER SERVICE! The Fons Family facebook group alone is worth its weight in gold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an incredible, intelligent, heart centered [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who truly cares about the success of his customers. I’m thrilled to have found a software & support community that fits all of my needs (& more!!). Can’t recommend Fons enough!!

Fons is an awesome platform that’s super easy to use and fits my exact needs as a coach & consultant. I love the ease of client booking, options of subscriptions and packages, and the interface of the software. My clients all love it as well!

My phone calendar stopped syncing with the app (likely my phones issue and not the app). Other than that, it’s awesome!

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Allie! We are so glad you are part of the Fons family and the platform fits your needs!

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth it!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been great! We've been very happy and grateful for this product

Customer service and usefulness. This team has really figured out what small, service businesses need!

I wish we could get the activation bar to go away

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for this review and feedback. We are thrilled you are here and cannot wait to grow with you!

Erin Mae
Teacher in USA

Fons is great

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Fons has definitely simplified by life by providing a super simple way for my students and clients to schedule appointments *for themselves*. No more exchanging dozens of emails/text messages to try to nail down a time to meet. I just send them my link and they find a time that works for them. I am so pleased!

Makes scheduling appointments with clients SO MUCH easier

Can be a bit bulky to navigate at first, until you get used to the terminology they use to describe the various different services they offer.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate your taking the time, and are so happy that you're enjoying Fons! Your comment about the learning curve is really valid, and an area we're constantly trying to improve. Thanks again for being a part of the Fons family, and let us know if you need anything else! Awesome.

Lisa
Teacher in USA

Just What I Needed

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I had been monthly invoicing people for piano lessons and often having to ask 3-4 times and suspend lessons in order to get paid. Fons has now taken over all the work for me. I got my time back and no longer have to create monthly invoices. Payments are automatically done so I never have to ask twice for payment, it just shows up. The amount of stress this has taken off of my is tremendous!

This software is easy to navigate and understand. It solves my problem of creating invoices and hoping that payments come in.

It has not worked 100% yet. Each month so far I've had to get help with some aspect of my getting payments.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you for your feedback, Lisa! It helps us grow and be the best we can be. Have an awesome day!

Bailey
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Fons Review

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed using this product, but what stands out most is the team behind Fons. They are my favorite team to work with outside of our organization and bend over backwards to meet our needs.

Scheduling and subscription is the most impactful element of this software. Without ease of scheduling and billing, we could not keep our large number of lesson families happy.

I feel that navigation could be quicker and easier at times. Also, the small quirks you have to remember when adding family members are interesting.

Antwort von Fons

Hey Bailey, Thank you so much for the review, and for trusting Fons to serve your awesome school! Really appreciate the feedback too, just made a few notes to look into streamlining family feature and load speed for large schools! Keep up the awesome work

Mellisa
CEO in USA

Great Product - but has a learning curve

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall this has been a fantastic product and has made my studio much more efficient. Not sure how I’d run my schedule without it now!

I love that my scheduling and billing is all in one place. Students know what the schedule is, when their lessons are, the reminders, and the auto billing.

This product was challenging to learn at first. I wish the online widget integration was easier.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melissa! This is really helpful and we aspire to continue making Fons easy to use and helpful for business owners. We are so glad you are here.

Anita
Private Cello Instruction in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

My Clients and I love Fons!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Easy to use when scheduling my students for appointments! It’s great for parents because they have the convenience of setting up their credit card information when I send out an Invite for their child’s scheduled lessons the first time! I can also reschedule and cancel appointments with ease.

When using the calendar to find a students future scheduled lesson, it takes me back to the current date every time before I’m finished! It’s annoying!

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much for being part of the Fons family, Anita! We are so glad you are here and you are Fons is helping you run your business with ease.

Katie
Musik, Selbstständig

Easy to set up, even easier ongoing use, and amazing customer service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Every time I have a question I get clear directions, an offer to help, and an offer to call. I am so thankful for the amount of time Fons has saved me.

Straight forward, streamlined, intuitive design, and so easy to use. I didn't have to spend hours studying to use this like I have done in the past. Customer service is amazing.

This software and customer service team has saved me a ton of time, and I just really can't think of anything I don't really really like.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you Katie, We are so glad For sis working out of you and are so thrilled you are part of the Fons Family!

Anthony
President in USA

Fons Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive and is now a key part of our business

Excellent customer support team who is there to help with any of our needs as our company is growing. They have helped us use the software better to be more efficient with our own time and resources. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

Needs to be updated a lot.

Antwort von Fons

Yay! Awesome Anthony! We are so glad to be with you as you grow! You rock!

Shannon
n/a in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Fons has made scheduling so easy

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

We use Fons software for scheduling our son's music lessons. It has really streamlined both scheduling and payment for us. Before, we'd have to remember to bring a check in to each lesson, and any time we'd want to adjust or cancel lesson times, we'd have to try to get in touch with his teacher with a phone call/email, etc. and there was back and forth about what other times could work.Now payment is automatically taken care of, and scheduling changes happen directly through the app. I can see the calendar of possible lesson times, and his teacher can approve of them directly.

Credit card transaction fees seem a little high

Antwort von Fons

Thanks Shannon, for the awesome review! Unfortunately, the credit card fees are from our processor, but as the client you shouldn't have any fees, if you see something different please let us know. We are busy improving the client-side for an even better experience! If you have any ideas we would love the feedback:)

Musician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

A great scheduling and payment system for teachers and other professions

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I am a part-time music teacher, but busy a full-time professional musician. Fons has a clear, easy to understand interface and simple scheduling and communication tools for managing my students. Being able to respond to scheduling requests or cancel/reschedule lessons easily from my phone while at a gig or session is very convenient. Having to never discuss payment with students or their parents after the initial setup is really nice, allows the lesson time to be focused on what matters - instruction.

I have had no major issues or complaints about Fons.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you so much Brian. You are right, we want our amazing educators to be able to hone in on what they love - and let Fons take care of the rest! Thanks for being such a great part of the Fons Fam!

Eric
Guitarist, Composer, Producer, Teacher in USA

Game changer

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Before I struggled to keep up with schedule changes, cancelations, fees and accounting overall. Fons has helped immensely. Now I have more time to put into my actual teaching and my art.

The time and money it saves. It’s like having a full time secretary and account that are on call for you and your students.

Nothing really. It’s very well thought out and easy to use.

Antwort von Fons

Hey Eric, This is so great. It was our goal to eliminate all the admin tasks so our customers can focus on doing what they love. We are so happy you are part of the Fons Fam! Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Jerry
Program Director in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iROCK Music School

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Outstanding value for money. The team are so helpful and always professional and patient. They take on board feedback and do great things with it to make the product even better.

This platform is easy to use and so professional looking. Our clients never miss an appointment and the program just keeps getting better.

Integrated payment system is so good. Plus the visual layout makes managing your schedule so easy.

Antwort von Fons

Hey Jerry, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fons! We look forward to growing with you! :)

Lenny

Best Software - Amazing People

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy, affordable, all-in-one software that has an incredible community of people using it and helping each other.

It handled all my needs and the support is world-class

I have no dislikes and have already seen the constant improvement of applications by the Fons team

Antwort von Fons

Lenny, thank you so much for the kind words. It's been great getting to know you and seeing the awesome work that you're doing!

Lindsay
Executive Director in USA

Fons Is Great!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

My school is new to Fons and we are continually impressed with the level of customer service. We have received absolutely top-notch service from the moment we became a prospective client and throughout the onboarding process. Their rapid-fire response team addresses issues quickly, honestly, and is constantly showing proof of ongoing product innovation. We are looking forward to a lasting working relationship with Fons. Bravo!

limitations in reporting and attendance records

Antwort von Fons

We appreciate you Lindsay! We are so glad Fons is working out for you and excited to grow with you! You are awesome!

Sam
Business Operations Manager in USA

Amazing, the team and product are in constant improvement.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I love how adaptive the product can be, but more so, I love how it was built to be a solution to a real problem. And, it is just that.

No cons! Every con I have had in the past has been dealt with. As previously mentioned, the product is in constant improvement.

Antwort von Fons

What an awesome message to receive. Thank you Sam! We are glad to have found a solution many can benefit from and are so happy to have you as part of our Fons family!

Colin F
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fons makes running my coaching business easier.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with Fons has always been pleasant and helpful. They seem to be willing to make adjustments to their platform to fit their customers needs.

The system appears to grow with my companies needs.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Antwort von Fons

Thank you Colin! You are awesome.

Laurie
Laurie
Intuitive Reader in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Everything I need in a scheduling app!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I needed a simple to use scheduling and payment processing system. Fons delivers beautifully! Other programs can be somewhat complicated. Fons has the bells and whistles I need now but also has the ability to grow with my business too. I can't imagine using anything else!

Fons is gracefully simple to use for my clients and myself.

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like!

Antwort von Fons

Laurie, Thank you so much for your review and for being an important part of the Fons family. We really appreciate you and are so glad you are with us! :)