Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über VNC Connect

Nicht verfügbar

It's easy to use for remote help with my business associates anywhere in the world.

There is no options just to buy remote access licence permanently which i find anoying.

Bewertungen zu VNC Connect

4.5
4.2
4.4
4.4

8.3/10

VNC Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie VNC Connect bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Web Designer and Automator
Internet, Selbstständig

Great product for working from home during the pandemic!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Klaus
Dipl.-Ing. in Österreich
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertung VNC Viewer

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Zuverlässiges Produkt, wo mehrere Geräte parallel angelegt werden können.

Braucht sehr gute Internetverbindung für die Fernwartung

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
Owner/Developer in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for intranet

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We stopped actively using Real VNC for years, due to cloud limitations, but about 1-2 year ago we started using it again from the Raspberry PI and some Virtual Mac OS services. For use on the intranet it remains as good as ever: you access the remote computer, manipulate data, screens and functions, quick and easy, which makes it unnecessary to have a monitor connected to the development boards. I currently use TeamViewer, but since I found RealVNC's cloud plans I am seriously considering switching to RealVNC cloud for the next renewal, next year.

The diversity of VNC servers, the fact that it comes integrated in equipment or operating systems, for example Raspberry PI OS. The fact that you can do many things virtually without spending, or spending zero, depending on what you want to do. The fact that you have a serious business-level tool for when you need it. This brings flexibility in use.

In general, VNC is not transparent to the firewall, requiring port release and NAT route configuration. In Real VNC you have the option of a cloud plan, which circumvents this limitation, but it is still a little expensive for a micro company with eventual use.

Graham
Analyst in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VNC Connect - Gets you connected to the people that need connecting!

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Fantastic! from sales, to implementation to support, excellent experience!

Easy of use, footprint of program, permission tool to control access. Support is out of this world!

Cost has increased considerably over the last few years.

Julian
Julian
Senior System Engineer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Neither good or bad. Just superseeded by competitors.

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I didn't use the latest versions as I switched to one of its competitors long time ago, but from time to time I try to see what comes up. Although one thing I definitely miss is the possibility to connect to your workstation ( or other workstations )wherever you are, without the need to customize your firewall or block/unlock some stuff around. This is definitely something this software would need to improve.

If you need a software to remotely control your workstation or servers, this fullfil the purpose quite fine. If you use it internally in a corporation and you do not have any firewall rule that blocks you, this works quite immediately.

This software lacks the possibility to have an account where you tie all your workstations you want to access. Say you use it in a family and you want to connect to your parents PC, or your brother and sister's one. Well, this makes it complicated as you would need to store this somewhere else. This could be definitely something to be improved.

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
Freelance in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It works well but is not suitable for those who are not a PC genius

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: A software created on business needs without looking, even by mistake, at the UI or UX, at the precautions to make this software understandable, as everyone else has done: from Teamviewer to Ultraviewer to Anydesk. Removed this works really well.

Once set it is a bomb, it allows you to connect to your PC in a moment and for free from dozens of different devices. In terms of functionality we are talking about a software very similar to the competitor Teamviewer. Really great experience once every detail is set.

Are you not a PC genius? This program is evil. It is true that once set it is fine but you must, in fact, first set it. You must first understand that they are two different software, one for the "input" signal and one for "output", that the PC has a password that is not the same as the account and is not that of the PC, that often the software goes into logout and does not work. It is a nightmare objectively. You open it with the fear that it won't work.

Mudssar
Mudssar
Asst.Manager Porecurement in Pakistan
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Remote access for PCs Via VNC

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Remotely access for PCs do save travelling and incoporate work from home, it saves costs as well for travelling and office expenditures.
We set a sperate system to boot a PC via mobile, it was not pre builtin in it.
it is good for IT users to support whereas we also used for our outdoor job peopls aswell from home support to avoid data sharing and other security matters.
Finally it is meeting our expectation with some our additional work.

VNC connects other computers to perform a task remotely, they can be connected on lan via a local server and also can be configured on internet using VNC's server, So viewer and service both are seprate. Access between computers can be made with and with out passwors, so its a completely secured to prevent unauthorized access, using OS login crednetials security feature is also optional and secured. File sharing,chatting, key stroke notification sounds good. On viewer multi users can be accessed,moniotered and also can be worked on them accordingly.

High internet speed is required for smooothly work, as now a days dual security check is used in most softwares so it is not available in VNC. In viewer devices shoud be saved by MAC or IP to access, which is currently not available in VNC, Configuration for boot over LAN is not available in VNC.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and communications analyst in Dominikanische Republik
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for any remote connection

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This product helped us to provide remote support to the teams in different branches, as well as making it easier for us to have to move since it allows us full control of the devices, ensuring security while maintaining the connection.

What I like the most about this software is how easy it is to use, as well as the security that it offers us once we establish a connection. Another part that I really like about this product is the large number of multiple connections that it allows me to make, ensuring thus a better performance when giving remote support

What I liked least about this product is that it doesn't give me the option of a chat window to interact with people, but apart from this I consider it one of the most stable and complete on the market.

Austin
Austin
Software Analyst in Argentinien
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VNC Connect, your remote desktop key

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I've solved every remote access to my computer with VNC, having lists of computers that I can one-click enter and solve every issue while still working on my main computer is a bliss. Enjoyed a lot the integration process.

I think the most helpful thing about VNC Connect is the simplicity of configuration, having access to a PC in minutes is an insanely good experience.

I think the VNC Connect team can improve a lot adding features like Drag & drop support extended, or a tutorial for all the keyboard shortcuts, sometimes you're using them without even knowing and an introduction to that could be really helpful.

Design, Selbstständig

Great product for working from home during the pandemic!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I needed to work from home for a while during the pandemic and this was an awesome way to do that!

One of the best things is that I can see both screens and work from them just like working at my desk at work. I also love how it will quickly reconnect on startup. I have used this to work remotely and have had no problems. Really no slow downs I can work like I am on the computer.

The only pain is that I must leave my work computers on at all times to make sure they will connect. There may be something to remotely turn on my computer but nothing with VNC connect.

Smeetha
Smeetha
Founder in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VNC connect is my favourite tool to access all my devices remotely

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: A brilliant experience. When ever I get a new device, one of the first things I do is install VNC connect- from phones to desktops to my Macbook- they can all work seamlessly and I can access each of them regardless of which device I'm currently working on

I enjoy that after I've set up VNC connect on any of my devices, it is effortless for me to be able to log into that device from my mobile phone and do anything I need to do quickly and effortlessly

The initial setup process was slightly complex, but I think within an hour anyone can master this. Its easier to set up in comparison to Team Viewer

Gatuko
Accounting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access and Support Management Made Easy

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

With VNC Connect, screen sharing and file sharing is easy Comes with amazing capabilities for remote support and access and it is highly secure

Not many issues with VNC Connect. Has always been very helpful.

Christopher
Application Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Real time troubleshooting gets real results

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: VNC Connect has helped us overcome the hurdles we've encountered as more and more people have been remoting from home, more or less blowing up the consistency we strove so hard to achieve within the office with standardized equipment that were all maintained with our one easy-to-deploy image. With VNC, we've been able to better assist with the wide variety of devices people are connecting with from home and have re-achieved some semblance of consistency for our all our users. In addition, our end users have been incredibly greatfull for all the real time assistance we're able to provide.

I like the ability to join any device, not just a sessions since our agency uses a virtualized desktop resource and many of the problems people report are coming the configuration on the device and not from within their virutalized session.

Connecting to an end user that is less than tech-savvy can be a bit difficult, especially when they aren't in their expected OS environment. I'm not sure if that's really a fair critique to levy at the program because as soon as you've got the person's IP connecting is totally simple, but it's the only thing I could consider a "con"

Möbel, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access Made "Extra Simple"

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I Use it every day, i can remote access every machine on shop floor/production for technical support very easily. My advice is, just try it, you will be surprised with all it can offer.

This is a perfect powerful tool for instantly remote access, in the company i work we use a lot of Thin Clients in shop floor and the most easy way to remote control them is using VNC. Every time that some colleague calls for support I just need a few clicks and Voilá. Other than this, it is cross platform, so if you have linux machines, windows machines, raspberry pi, mac OS with VNC you got it covered.

There is pretty much nothing to say about VNC cons, it is extra light, extra easy to use, simple to set up, i got nothing bad to say about it.

Zandre
Tier 2 Network Support Engineer in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VNC Remote Access

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: At my company we use VNC to remotely connect to a server which runs our monitoring in our network operations center. Easy and quick to use and very important with regards to active NMS tracking.

VNC is generally quick when launching and remote connectivity is set up nearly immediately after launching the app. Pending on your current local and remote internet connection.

When connecting to a remote server and you have multiple monitors/screens connecting to it, scaling and sizing can be sometime difficult. Especially when multiple Chrome browsers need to be used.

Bankwesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

VNC - The Real Viewer

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Remote Assisting and Remote controlling made very much more manageable with VNC. Even easy file sharing.

The small in size installation file for endpoints is very much useful when it comes to deployment in a organization with lot of branch officers.

When renewing the VNC subscription, we are unable to push it centrally from the server. Instead we have to key in or import the license file from VNC endpoint.

Jim
Web Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VN-C(see) your desktop

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I'm a fan of VNC, it's been my go-to for quite a few years now

The pro of VNC is the benefit of the mobile app and being able to access your desktop anywhere.The connections is made through your account with VNC, so no complicated/insecure port-forwarding etc. Their servers are used as an intermediary, although I don't know about the security of that process

Latency can be an issue when using VNC, I wouldn't recommend using it for anything overally visual. So no video/photo editing etc

Ts Muhammad Hafiz
Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Live screen sharing during remote desktop troubleshooting

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In some cases, the freeware can be use for learning purposes (good for students to explore more on remote sharing/troubleshooting)

1) It was great product that have ability to remote desktop screen user without interruption user view 2) Once you have successful remote connection, the session will save in your recent activity and if you require to reconnect again with that PC, just click the previous session shortcut 3) It was stable connection without having any issue for disconnection unless if there are network failure during the incident/troubleshooting

None, it was totally great products for live session remote troubleshooting that has been use in our division

Ben
Creative Director in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Great Software for instant access

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I'm able to access and control the device I want when I need to from any device anywhere at any time.

I don't have anything negative to say just yet

Fernando Ulises
IT enginner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

daily used to conect with a Pc located on different area on my work for a simple detail avoid time .

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: to help o real time to a users, also avoid to walk to the station and the program can be used with 1 o more windows at same time ..

its easy to set up, and the history of made conections appear listed below making more easy work with it ..

i dont have some bad found on it yet, i think is a perfect tool on local areas network to make some help to an user ..

Brenten
Project Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, Selbstständig

Dependable and Powerful

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I have used this software for 5 plus years to remote into windows based manufacturing equipment to help resolve issues. It has always worked and never left has left me needing more.

The software can be somewhat expensive for a small company requiring enterprise features

Tammy
IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just What I Needed!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I am able to share billing info and control a desktop to print even if the user is not at their computer. It saves so much time!

I can access any computer in my network as needed, for files etc.

Password protection sometimes slows me down a bit trying to remember.

Vishwas
Vishwas
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Mandatory software if you are a using multiple VMs

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

This software enables you to interact with your Linux machines with a friendly UI. Features I like the most: * it is very is easy to do resolution setting in VNC. * it is very is easy to start VNC on your Linux machine (just type "vncserver" in your cmd).

The only thing I hate about it is suddenly crashing and sometimes mouse/keyboard stop responding in the VNC.

edwardo
UX Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Real VNC is as real as it gets

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Our team would not be able to do its job or provide excellent service without the help of Real VNC.

Real VNC is a tool highly valuable with my team. It allows for our admin. team to access any of our devices super easy. Although the software is not complicated to understand and use, it provides a highly advance use.

I have yet to find a reason why to not like Real VNC.

Dan
Dan
Chief Operating Officer, and HIPAA Privacy Officer in USA

Hard to beat VNC software for connecting to computers on and off the network.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

It's free, and it's simple to set up. The RealVNC server can be configured with a password that is separate from the user login to the system, creating a two-factor authentication scenario. Connections are very quick. If the router is configured with an open port (5900, usually) you can VNC from anywhere.

Connections are not encrypted, and this doesn't meet compliance standards. This can really only be used when accessing systems that don't need to worry about compliant, secure connections. This is the nature of VNC in general.

Matthew
Support and Operations in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy remote desktop support software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it's simple and does the job. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for simple remote connection to their network.

VNC is very simple and yet very effective. It feels very streamline and functions exactly as you want remote software to function. The ability to save sessions is also a nice feature and it works well across our network.

Though it's excellent in most ways and incredibly simple to use, this an mean it lacks any other features that might be have been nice. Though extra features are not required really.