Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

QuickBooks Desktop Erfahrungen

Über QuickBooks Desktop

Buchhaltungstool, das Multi-Monitor- Unterstützung bietet und die Kennzeichnung überfälliger Rechnungen, um den Cashflow zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Desktop

It integrates with our FSM software, so it is really great to be able to go from one system to another without much effort.

My only complaint has been that when you are couple of releases behind you can no longer direct email invoices to a client.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Desktop

4.3
3.9
4.3
4.2

8.2/10

QuickBooks Desktop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’324 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie QuickBooks Desktop bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’324)

Desiree
Desiree
Office manager and owner in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks keeping you on top!!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I’m very pleased using desktop version of QuickBooks for our families electrical company versus using the online version for a side real estate business that I manage .

I love the increased features that QuickBooks desktop has versus the online software version specifically the ability to integrate business bank accounts and I love the ability to back up all files onto a computer instead of online where it’s backed up to a cloud and is at risk for it to be corrupted or lost at any time

Thing I like least about QuickBooks desktop is all the steps you have to go to in order to open and close the program so that your files always stay up-to-date. I feel like they should implement or create a easier start up and close out function.

Joseph
sales manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!! Easy and Affordable!!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love it. Its all you need and its affordable as of today.

Easy to Navigate, Simple and covers it all.

Pop up asking to sign in frequently. Verify account.

angela
human Resorces in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QB Review

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

After you make your invoice template it's simple. that first part can be challenging i like that you can customize your reports to fit your needs

the customer service is almost nonexistent and when you run a report for a certain day, when you come in the next morning and do a deposit, it's stuck on the date you ran the report for the previous day.

Precious
Accountant in Sambia

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience is great because my work load has reduced exponentially.

I liked the fact that quick books is easy to use which in turn made my work easier by not only reducing the work load but also reducing the amount of hours spent to tasks given to me.

The fact that it took a bit of time for me to learn how to implement it and use it.

Joe
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything You Need

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The system is easy to use and provides everything I need to do my job well. The system works quick and I don't have to worry about slow glitches.

QB desktop offers plenty of customization tools to allow you to maximize its features for your business. You can create and save many different custom reports and its ease of use allows you to find discrepancies in your data more efficiently.

The system could use a design update and be more effective in its multi-user mode functionality.

Karen
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good option

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Ease of use and lower monthly costs were a key reason for rhe change.

Lacks ability to see remotely and share access.

Daisy
Finance Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I loved using QBD it was easy to set up and start using right away. Payroll was seamless in QBD and I was able to make changes to payroll that suited the clients needs.

The interface is user friendly, the workflow makes things easier to use and understand and you can customize what you need.

It's not available on the cloud and the cost

Stephenie
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Highly recommend QB Desktop Pro

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been using QB desktop software since 2008. I have used few other programs and hope that the desktop versions stays available as the QBO is NOT idea for me.

The features in a software as opposed to QBO are unmatched! It's easy to move around the software & enter data, create invoices, pay bills & create reports. I LOVE the desktop version as it allows the user to quickly perform tasks.

I do NOT like that the software changed the 1099 prep feature to an interview process. I know what I need to do & the original feature was quicker, cleaner and easier to use.

Matthew
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good entry level accounting software

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Quickbooks Desktop is an affordable, easy to learn, popular software. It's a good option for small business, but has limitations for large organizations.

Easy to learn and use, integrates with a wide variety of products, affordable

Only can have two instances open so its not a good option for organizations with multiple companies. Since it's an on-premise software, it's difficult to set up remote access.

Meghan
Executive Director in USA
2128, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New to Quickbooks

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that customer service is quick to reply. This helps when I am working on time sensitive material within the software. Little to no hold time.

I was not a fan of the set up process or the cost associated with the software. I also do not like that you can only access this from one desktop.

Gary
Finance Offier in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but...

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used QuickBooks for two decades and for eight years in my current position. It fully meets our needs for day to day accounting, preparing reports for our Board and for processing payroll. However, their support is very poor and reaching a human being is incredibly frustrating.

QuickBooks Desktop is a powerful accounting package that offers good value for the cost. It has a lot of features that can address most of the needs of a small business.

QuickBooks will let an inexperienced user do just about anything they want which can result in a real mess if you're an accountant trying the prepare financial statements or tax returns. But with some training from an experienced accountant/user, a lot of the day to day accounting can be accomplished by a relatively inexperienced person. Some supervision is advised.

Brenton
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Desktop is Fast, Customizable and Easy. Best of the Best.

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The questions most people have is QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online. As a bookkeeper with multiple clients, it's a no brainer for me, QuickBooks Desktop!!! I refuse to work with QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Desktop is lightning fast. There are numerous shortcuts with the keyboard that help process the daily routines. With being online, those keyboard shortcuts go away and now you have no move your hand from the keyboard to the mouse. It may not seem like much, but it's huge. The reporting features in QuickBooks Desktop are superior too. Yeah, your customer may not be able to have 24/7 access to their books, but if you're doing your job properly and getting them timely reports, most shouldn't need that.

Accounts payable is amazing. From tracking bills to writing checks to entering vendors. So easy. It also helps to make sure your 1099's are correct and in place for year end. Printing checks is a piece of cake and consistently easy! Accounts receivable is awesome. Whether you are tracking tenants or customers, they can be easily set up. Weekly, Monthly and Year End reporting can be done in a click of a 3 buttons, seriously. 3 Buttons pulls up your common report batches. Then you can print, save and email them.

When sending reports by pdf, I'd like to preview them first and adjust how they appear. Sometimes they can appear all wonky and not clean. The work around is to print to pdf. Then you can do it, just one extra step though.

Dora
business owner in USA

Quickbooks POS

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Our overall experience since using POS 19.0 has been BAD.

The system is fairly easy to use and generally intuitive.

Since they did the upgrade to 19.0 they removed the multiple email options. We have used Quickbooks POS for over 12 years and it worked well. There were a few minor things we had to work around, but that was okay and it served our company well. Since upgrading to 19.0 we have had nothing but problems. Feature were taken away, the screens freeze, it locks up our computers, etc. Then there is the service issue - it will shut down my entire POS system so I'll have customer calling or waiting and not POS, can't process credit cards, ets. You call for service and it 15 minutes or more to get assistance. You go online for "faster service" and get a technician that can't help. HORRIBLE customer service. Once in a while you'll get a good technician who is knowledgeable, but that is very rare.

Lisa
business owner in USA

bugs in the system

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am so disappointed. I have logged 50 hours on the phone with customer service since August 2020. The engineers obviously released the new updated system too soon and my business suffers because of it. I also found that the pin pad freezes and then reverses your sale even though you think it went thru. awful!!

I love that it is easy to use and has good reporting ability. Links well with QB Bookkeeping

I was told to upgrade from QB 12.0 to 19.0.. I have had nothing but problems. The first day we set it up there was an error and there continues to be same error message even though i have spent numerous hours on phone with customer service. I am on my 3rd pin pad and had the system uninstalled and re-installed twice. They want to do it again but I refused as they just keep trying different things instead of really figuring out what the problem is. Today I tried to process a $400 sale on applepay and was told that they have an issue with this type of payment (even though this new pin pad was supposed to take Apple pay) They never let you know of issues. You just have to experience them and then call in.

Salmaan
Employee in Südafrika
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life made easier with the use of Quickbooks Desktop Pro

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: QuickBooks Desktop Pro has helped me to create fast and easy invoices, quotations and payments for my business. This has been a life saver.

As a small growing business, I have taken advantage of the capabilities and features that QuickBooks had to offer. QuickBooks creates PDF files immediately once saved and these files can be emailed within seconds. Tracking of bills has never been easier as well.

It has been difficult for me to get used to the QuickBooks software system as I have been using Excel before. I have no complaints about QuickBooks Desktop Pro as I have learnt the system and love how everything falls into place with the click of a button.

Cathryn
Associate Director, Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Accounting Software for Small Business!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with QB is fantastic. I was lucky enough to have used it for many years and even learned to convert the Chart of Account structure in order to do business with the Government. Our control system plus the software enabled us to pass DCAA's accounting system audit to perform on CPFF contracts. We have also used data from QB and external reporting to submit Incurred Cost Submissions to varies Government agencies. Highly recommend to small businesses!

I used this software for over 20 years with several small businesses. I've used it daily for many years for all accounting cycles, such as AP, AR, GL, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, etc. I love its flexibility (mistakes can be easily fixed), complexity (can even accommodate DCAA compliance), intuitiveness (to me at least), and many report functions including drill downs. It also works very well with ICAT, so that QB data can be used to calculate indirect cost rates.

Cons are very few. Because I haven't been a daily user for a few years, a couple of issues I remember are: 1. Interfacing with a 3rd party payroll seems to not work well, we ended up having to make a large summarizing journal entry (however, this is not an issue at the current company b/c payroll is handled by Intuit). 2. Too few characters are allowed in the PO and Invoice Number field. Our bookkeeper still currently have to be creative in order to have everything fit.

Easiest accounting software I've used

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

I have used Quickbooks for 19 years for twelve different companies in various industries and with various needs. QB is always easy and intuitive from every aspect, from the initial set-up of the company file to the day-to-day transaction entries. You don't need to be an accounting genius with a perfect knowledge of debits and credits in order to understand how to enter your transactions in QB. I especially like the set-up tools that guide you during set-up of various things, like payroll items. It takes the stress out of things. I also really appreciate that whether you're a new user or an experienced user, mistakes happen, and QB makes it so easy to correct or delete any transactions that you entered incorrectly.

The only two cons I have found in my varied experience are: 1) QB does not track Use Tax, so you have to use roundabout ways to calculate and track that; and 2) if you live somewhere that Sales Tax is charged at the state level as well as at a county or city level, it can be tricky to get your sales tax properly set up and properly entered on your invoices. I have read that QB Online now offers better Sales Tax tracking, but I have no experience with that yet.

Antwort von Intuit

Thanks a ton for this wonderful review! I'm pleased to hear you've been a part of the QuickBooks family for over 19 years! It's great that the program has consistently delivered the tools you need to get the job done. In regards to tracking taxes, I've submitted your review to our Product Development team. The consider feedback like yours when planning new features and updates. In the meantime, should you ever need support or want to learn more about the program, know you can find a plethora of self-help resource online on our Community website: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us I hope you continue to find success using QuickBooks. Thank you again for reviewing! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Annette
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks for the Small Nonprofit Organization

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The program itself is excellent as seen from its popularity. My greatest need has been customer service technical support. I have been using QuickBooks for more than 20 years. Over this time I have been very happy with the improvement of their support. Depending on the level program chosen, there are varying degrees of support. I think this is the most important part of a program as complex as this. I am also very happy with the way payroll handles all the procedures automatically and that they build in the new legislation and regulations from all the states so the user is sure about what they are doing.

QuickBooks has a sufficiently wide variety of products/service agreements to satisfy the needs of small nonprofits. I find that the service has improved greatly over the years. The customer service people are extremely able to solve problems or explain processes. Also, since the user can choose between accrual and cash based accounting, small organizations can choose the system the best satisfies their particular circumstances. The payroll package is separate, so the customer can choose whether or not to do their own payroll or have someone else do it. The payment of payroll taxes is well supported and easy to use.

Because this software is so professional, there can be a steep learning curve for those without accounting or bookkeeping experience. It would be advisable for the new user to become familiar with entry level bookkeeping at least. QuickBooks also recommends that new users locate a current user to serve as a mentor. There are specially trained users who serve this role.

Sylvia
VP in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QB Desktop Pro Is A Great All In One Small Business Solution.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience has been that it's great for my purposes. I have not had the need to look elsewhere as QB does everything I need it to do.

I like the fact that I can do all my invoicing with various different types of forms. It is also super easy to send Purchase Orders, check inventory, change pricing for items etc. It's a great all in one tool for running a Small Business. I also like the fact that the Desktop version is much cheaper than the online version where the subscription never ends. They try to justify it by saying you will have an updated version each year, but I have used the Desktop first in 2013 then didn't upgrade again until 2020. There wasn't really anything different aside from the fact that I couldn't get updates for the 2013 version anymore and some things were not working properly anymore. Other than that you can get many years of use off a one time payment rather than the expensive subscription for QB Online.

I don't like when certain glitches happen and there is no way to fix them. For example, I used to be able to set Thunderbird as my default email client when QB was going to send an email. All of a sudden, the selected email wouldn't open anymore in Thunderbird, and would only send through QB. I hate doing it that way because it doesn't save a copy in my sent folder. I tried to get help from QB but they had no solution to provide. I still don't know if it was a glitch or a change that happened because of an update because a lot of the support team don't even know much.

Dawit
Dawit
Systems Administrator/Web Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Reliable: How QuickBooks Desktop Pro Transformed Our Financial Management

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: our experience with QuickBooks Desktop Pro as an IT company has been exceptional. The software has addressed critical business problems related to financial management, including streamlining processes, generating accurate reports, facilitating efficient invoicing and billing, enabling effective expense tracking, simplifying payroll management, enhancing financial security, and supporting our company's growth.

We have been using QuickBooks Desktop Pro for our financial management needs, and we have been highly impressedOne of the things we liked most about QuickBooks Desktop Pro is its user-friendly interface. The software is designed with a clean and intuitive layout, making it easy for our team to navigate and access the various featuresQuickBooks Desktop Pro has been an invaluable tool for our IT company. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive financial tools, customizable reporting, seamless integration, data security, scalability, and the wider QuickBooks ecosystem have all contributed to our positive experience

while we found QuickBooks Desktop Pro to be an excellent financial management solution, there were a few aspects that we liked least about the software.While QuickBooks Desktop Pro offers a user-friendly interface, we found that there is a learning curve associated with mastering the software's functionalities.QuickBooks Desktop Pro has a mobile app, but its functionality is limited compared to the desktop version.Despite these minor drawbacks, QuickBooks Desktop Pro remains a powerful financial management tool that has greatly benefited our IT company

Brian
Brian
VP of Operations in USA
Quelle: GetApp

More Bugs than the local woods.

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: POS = Peace Of... Sales Killer. Customer service very poor. A lot of "We will get back to you". Bug fixes come too little too late.

Reporting had tons of data. Not just sales totals. You have popular times. Stock value, amount sold, cost of goods, profits. How well each vendor is doing. Top selling Vendors, Items, Departments. Number and graphs. Design and save a report and pull it up again. Set when to date the report. Like you want for info for the last day, last 6 days, maybe 50 days. You can complete control your reports. The register scanned items in quickly. Showed details like amount on hand. Short Description. Clearly see sale % if item is on sale. A bit hard but you can set up % off. Buy one get one % off.

CRASHING! Random stop working. Forcing you to close the app or turn off your whole system to reset. Too many buttons for the average cashier to work with. No tracking gift certificates though you CAN put in ID numbers you could tell the register the gift certificate is $100 even if it was only $10 and it would completely accept it. AND THEY RETURNED $85 AND VOIDED A SALE. So we rung up $85 in a sale. Run a credit card. Card Approved. Customer gets happy done beeping and register says $0.00. Click Salve & Print and BAM! System crasher right there. Now the sale is done. Customer walks away and we are left restarting the system again. We do it 2x a day on the weekends so no big deal. 5 min later the system opens and says last receipt not saved. "Ok so save it" I think to myself. NO! Instead the system would letting me stop it, without asking, without my approval... RETURNS/VOIDS the last sale. "Ok no big deal I will ring it up again or fix it in inventory. No way it sent the return to the credit possessor." I open Credit Processing and THERE IT IS. $85 APPROVED and then 5 min later $85 VOID. So I don't have the money. The customer and item are LONG gone. And WHY DID THEY VOID A CONFIRMED APPROVED CREDIT CARD 5 MINUTES LATER!!! What if it was more money? We have sales up to $200! Just had a record breaking $500 sale that took 15 min bc during it the system started scanning items in wrong! We have been open 6 months. This CAN NOT HAPPEN AT CHRISTMAS! We changed companies.

Zandi
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks....I Use It To Run My Company.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall the best small business accounting software I have found. I would recommend it over all other products. I have used it for the past seven years and I do not hesitate to dump software that does not perform. I own and operate a smallish construction company and will likely someday need to step up to one of the big boy software packages, but until then, it serves me well.
You can get this accounting software to do just about anything you need it to with enough time and know how.

The software is stable with very few glitches and crashes. I have never lost any significant amount of data in 7 years. It produces reports and printed materials that are widely accepted and you can get checks and other forms compatible with ease. It networks well and with a fair amount of simplicity even with several users. The Contractor Premier does a decent job of job costing if you set it up properly. You can customize all reports, invoices, statement, etc. to meet your needs and promote the branding of your company. Payroll add on service is excellent and has kept us dead on with all payroll related responsibilities.

You get out what you put in. As with all software, you must know what you are doing to operate it successfully. I am very computer savvy and have a lot of experience with the proficient use of multiple advanced software programs so I thought I could just open a file and get going. Nope. Quickbooks does not work well out of the box, you will need to invest some time in getting it set up for you and your business. The cost of upgrades is unavoidable so be ready. You will need to upgrade every year to get the software support from Intuit and every time you add a seat on your license. There is no way around it that works and I have tried. There are a million secondary dealers of quickbooks, so called quickbook professionals and they have been certified by Quickbooks to use their branding and resell the software program and related support services which make purchase and support confusing and sometimes dangerous.

Jillian
Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Desktop Pro makes bookkeeping a cinch!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am winning at bookkeeping using Quickbooks Desktop Pro, what more can I say?

Quickbooks Desktop Pro allows me to be a great bookkeeper! Isn't that worth it's monetary investment right there!? I am able to input bills/pay bills, deposits, bank reconciliations and run reports all in the same platform. I even order our checks through the software and it reminds me when we are getting low. Also, I love that I can set reminders for monthly tasks and bills that need to be taken care of without worrying about forgetting. It's tracking it all for me and I just take care of it when the reminder pops up. Now I don't have the bank account connected and that is a personal preference but it is an available feature and it has it's benefits. You can also complete invoicing and payroll through Quickbooks desktop but we already had other means to complete those tasks. I can't recommend it enough, you won't regret the investment.

The only con I have about Quickbooks Desktop Pro is that going from the online version and converting to desktop is not clean. I've yet to get an import that wasn't missing something. I hope this is something Intuit will improve on in the future. But if you don't have to go back and forth then it's not an issue. I only have one client that this a bother for, other than that I keep everything on the desktop version.

Genevieve
Bookkeeper in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great accounting software

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. QB helps keep our financials well organized, and I would definitely recommend this software to anyone, small business or large.

QB Desktop Pro is great accounting software for a small business. It is easy to navigate and there is no shortage of options to customize it to make it work just right for your business. If you ever want to know how to perform a certain task in QB, I've found that a quick Google search will yield very helpful results, and it always ends up being very easy and intuitive.

With my particular version (QB Desktop Pro 2017), the program crashes when switching between companies. You have to fully close out of one company, wait for the automatic backup to complete (if applicable), and only then enter your password for the next company and login. Even then it still sometimes closes out. If like me you only have two companies (or one!) and you rarely switch between them then it's not a big deal, but it would be very frustrating if you're switching between multiple companies many times a day.

Antwort von Intuit

I'll exhaust my resources to ensure you can seamlessly switch between companies, Genevieve. When it comes to crashes of any type, a great place to start is with this Community-hosted overview: community.intuit.com/articles/1460106. It tackles causes of a crash, as well as solutions. While I always suggest making backups to safeguard against data loss (community.intuit.com/articles/1460106), I also encourage you to explore the Community space a bit more. Search for any specific error codes you may see before the system closes out, as this multi-function Q&A space is a comprehensive troubleshooting database with fixes penned by the engineers themselves. Have a lovely weekend ahead, and keep up the great work at San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Ray
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks POS - not good for Retail, but anything else maybe

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I generally liked the QB POS software and what it did for us, ... but we grew out of this. Ideally this would be great for a small business that had fixed assets that didn't change and if the SBO didn't want to pour out too much money for a POS.

1) They release a new product upgrade every other year so there is no need to update your computer software every year. The upgrades are not necessary, but upgrades to provide more features. 2) Everything is backed up to a single database file on the computer; so in the event of a computer crash as long as you're backing up the QBPOS db, you can re-install the software, re-point the db file and get going again. 3) It's easy to use and navigate. 4) Does not require internet connection if the internet goes down 5) Great reports 6) A great company, with solid reputation, with a good name brand product

1) Customer support is great, but you have to pay for it. I learned to reach out to 3rd party companies for Support. that seemed more eager and 2) Does not integrate with an online store presence. For our online store each time someone purchased something online we had to update our instore inventory; and vica-versa. 3) The software upgrade is a little pricey for 1 upgrade. I remember it was affordable for an upgrade for me; and we only had 1 POS computer & 1 seat. If we had 2 computers it would have been more expensive. 4) Constantly trying to add new inventory and remove old inventory was kind of a hassle. If your business had fixed assets then ideally this would be a good solution. 5) If your computer crashed or you need to get a new computer, you would have to setup the new computer and reinstall the software on the new computer along with the help of QB POS Tech Support. While this in itself wasn't bad it was trying to schedule a time that they were open and the store wasn't open so I could fix this.