Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über AutoCAD

2D- und 3D-CAD-Software, die innovative Tools für Design und Dokumentation bietet. AutoCAD ist auch als mobile Apps verfügbar.

Erfahre mehr über AutoCAD

AutoCAD is a fantastically versatile and easy to use package with great online support out there.

Integration with other softwares on autocad is difficult, it can be hard to set up dimensions when you are just beginning.

Bewertungen zu AutoCAD

4.1
4.2
4.6
4.2

8.7/10

AutoCAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3’044 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie AutoCAD bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3’044)

Bauingenieur in Deutschland
Bau, Selbstständig

keine Aktivierung mehr möglich

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Negativ, Negativ, Habe AutoCad Civil 3D 2010 und es gibt keinen Aktivierungsschlüssel mehr. Ich habe die Software beim "besten Anbieter" wie ich dachte gekauft und und jetzt kann ich sie nicht mal mehr aktivieren

jetzt keine mehr, da: Habe AutoCad Civil 3D 2010 und es gibt keinen Aktivierungsschlüssel mehr. Ich habe die Software beim "besten Anbieter" wie ich dachte gekauft und und jetzt kann ich sie nicht mal mehr aktivieren

Nilesh
Nilesh
BIM Lead in Indien

Efficient product for 2D Drafting, Designing

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: AutoCAD LT is a generally involved programming for 2D Drafting and enumerating. I have been involving this throughout the previous 8 years. It is the lighter variant of the AutoCAD Programming, and hence, it's working, and execution is excessively smooth and useful, particularly the individuals who work on 2D work. the point of interaction is additionally too Easy to understand, spotless and simple to explore. AutoCAD LT is likewise an extremely strong item for keeping up with drawing accuracy, layer the board, cooperation and its similarity. the expense of the item is likewise significantly more reasonable than the full rendition of AutoCAD, so it is a financially savvy decision for private ventures and associations that fundamentally work on 2D drawings. Our specialized help and local area of AutoCAD clients is exceptionally wide so you can find a simple solution to any question.

It has an extremely easy to understand interface. the general speed of the item is additionally in this way, smooth and quick, eventually, we can upgrade our efficiency.

In some cases, the record size is huge, the presentation of the product is somewhat down.

Adam
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most used modeling software in the industry

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As an advertising agency, We use AutoCAD mostly to create concepts of new products for our clients to study the feasibility of bringing them to the market.
Generally, our clients perceive the designs to be on the accurate side.
The process of managing the design from start to finish is highly streamlined in terms of assigning roles and quality control.

The most important feature for us using AutoCAD is the high precision and detailed approach to making concepts and models for potential products to pitch to our clients. Even though we don't use this software as close to its full potential, it helped us convey ideas into realistic 3D models instead of pitching them in the form of words.

I think the number one con for our particular use is the learning curve. We always needed 3rd party freelancers to assist with the projects. I think they can perhaps create a light version that requires less engineering knowledge and that has more features to assist with designs. Also, it can be hardware-demanding when dealing with rendering a complex design.

Arlex
Arlex
VICEPRESIDENT in Venezuela

Autocad, it was my design school.

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: With autocad I learned to design with a computer, I learned to model, I learned CAD, it was my initial school.

Working in AutoCAD is much easier than working on paper. We saved a lot of time and it's much simpler than that. Doing it by hand can be tedious and we also have to consider our prolixity when it comes to doing it on a sheet. As Autodesk is launching new versions, they do not change much with respect to the previous ones so that the user does not have to update to something completely unknown. The latest versions are very similar, except that they add new small functions. The configuration to print a drawing in AutoCAD in different formats is very easy. There are many formats included and we can adjust colors, margins, layers, among many other aspects. AutoCAD has been linked to multiple platforms, with the benefit of being able to export and import files of all kinds. For example, we can bring an image or a block to the software, among other applications.

The main disadvantage is the high cost of the program, since the license costs a few dollars. Knowing how to use the software fully requires a lot of time since there are many functions that are not so well known, and even that they are of little application, since they are very specific. It requires a very powerful computer to work with the latest versions (especially in 3D). At least 2GB of RAM, 2GHz processing speed, and a space greater than 100GB on the hard drive. If we make an object in 3D, with many details, brightness settings, brightness, details of materials, for the best commercial computer we have, it usually slows down a lot. There are better software to make 3D drawings that are more sophisticated, with more functions and that do not slow down so much when working with a very heavy file.

Research Lab Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

State of the Art Standard for 3D Printing

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: It is unlikely we will ever switch back to solidworks given the capabilities and price of AutoCAD in comparison.

As an additive manufacturing (3D printing) laboratory at a major university, we require the most advanced programs which can be used across a range a skill levels. AutoCAD is consistently the most trustworthy and effective tool for 3D modeling, and the files are easily used by other programs (e.g. Cura).

The possibilities of 3D design are nearly endless, which can seem daunting, but the truth is that this create a nearly limitless ceiling for freedom of design.

mohammed
Civil in Ägypten

The goal of the program

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a nice and easy experience, and I still use it on a personal and daily level in all engineering works, as most of my work requires drawing and expressing different ideas, and I recommend it to all my friends.

One of the most important features of the program Ease of using the various tools and a simplified explanation of these tools found in the program’s destination Also, it is easy to modify files without the need to consume a large number of boards and materials.

The program requires a lot of money to activate all the services, and it is also possible for some icons to be suspended when used.

ASHITA
ASHITA
Interior Designer in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Drawing Precision: A Comprehensive Review of AutoCAD"

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It's a great software. With every version, they try to solve some problems faced by the users. The commands are simple.

AutoCAD is a great software to work for designing 2D floor plans and design. It helps in space planning and allocation of suitable spaces to achieve functionality and feasibility in making layouts.

The software sometimes does not take a command correctly while working. It hampers the speed to work on the software. Also, when the file gets heavy and it becomes a little difficult to work with smoothness on the software.

Rick
Engineering Tech Supervisor, Test Equipment in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I enjoy Using AutoCAD ad have forr years

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been using AutoCAD on and off for 30 or so years. It's has been a great tool for me and has grown greatly in it's features since I first started with it. It is my go to design software.

I enjoy the ease of use of AutoCAD. The tools are great! I do have to look up some tools to figure out how to use them because I don't use them that often.

There are so many features that I have to look up too figure out how to use because I don't use them all the time.

After 22 years with autocad

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Amazing and very helpful and also the drawings aplicable .

Speed drawing with easy shortcuts ,it has many extensions and plot styles.

Not having levels. Writing texts in some languages like Arabic,needs spacial fonts and a special way to write.

Software für die Automobilindustrie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied using AutoCAD

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Automated makes tasks easier and precise

Actually nothing to dislike about AutoCAD

Soumya
Designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great beginner tool

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use, plenty of features to get floor plans/ elevations done efficiently

lacks 2D to 3D integration, not convenient if the ultimate goal is to create 3d architectural/interior renderings

Kelsey
Landscape Designer in USA

Love love love

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I honestly love the commands in AutoCAD, they're pretty intuitive without being overly complicated. I like that the command bar also explicitly spells out additional options for each function. I feel like the overall ease of use is relatively good. If you're familiar with programs in general, CAD will be no big deal. However, the return on the project is exponential for the ease of use, so that's wonderful. I use the program daily, even above doing simple linework in Adobe products, for example. CAD has become so ingrained in my workflow that I really can't do without it.

The biggest con I can think of has to do with the consistent functionality of certain commands I use. For example, the hatching command does not always read linework as complete/joined even when I know that it is, which results in a wildly skewed hatch. As well, the draw order command does not always function properly. Basically, I don't have a huge complaint - more like I think there's still bugs that need to be worked out. Overall, I love CAD.

JOSE
President in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Industry Standard

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Good for the most part. Software can be buggy and therefore we like to be 6-months to 1-year behind the most current version.

It is the main tool that we use for our industry (Civil Engineering) and it is essential. Helps us be efficient with drawing setup/creation as well as calculations.

Pressure Networks are still a work in progress. I wish it was as easy to use as Pipe Networks. Also, every couple of years the way files are saved changes, forcing people to have the most current version.

Javauny
Student in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

AutoCAD is one of the best drawing softwares despite its few shortcomings.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A smooth, fun and continuous learning curve. The capabilities are only limited by your own imagination.

AutoCAD is widely used and easy to learn. It offers a wide range of functions and extensive options for customization for personal and indiviual use. The tools are easily accesible through a search bar and are given basic names in most cases.

The license can be costly for low end businesses and it may take some creativity and innovation to accomplish a certain end desire when 3D modelling.

Huynh
Huynh
CAD Draftsman in Vietnam
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have used Autocad more than 6 years

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

As a Cad Draftsman and 3d Designer, I have worked with Autocad in most of the time. It is useful for me to finish my deadline projects, save me a lot of time with the Sheet Set Manager function. When I didn't know about this function, I spent a lot of time to print the drawing files for my company, that's silly of me. I also love the Dynamic block, I really love it. If you didn't know about this Dynamic block function, let's try to discover it and you will see how it saved your life. But I think this function is not easy to use, I have to test it many times whenever I want to create Autocad items for my library. The other function of Autocad that I love is purge function, I don't say about the normal purge function. I want to say about purge function for a large file, it's a big problem when you use the old versions. But if you use Autocad 2013-2014, you need to install AutoCAD_2013_2014_DGN_Hotfix into your computer. Thanks for God, Autocad company combined this function in the new version.

My biggest problem with Autocad is Dimension function in Layout. When I did dimension in layout, the value was often changed automatically, for example from 250mm to 250,000mm. I didn't know why? I tried to many times to find out the reason, but I didn't succeed. Many people have the same problem like me. We really got stuck. If someone knows how to solve it, please tell me, I really appreciate it. The other problem is print in Model. When I need to print multi-drawing in Model I have to use a script, the Sheet Set Manager only works with Layout.

ANDREW
Civil Engineering Technician in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AutoCAD review

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Has revolutionized virtually every engineering field in existence, and even almost single-handedly created an entire new industry: the CAD draftsman. Every draftsman must spend significant time and training specifying a field, but computer drafting is now virtually a career unto itself, almost secondary to the industry it supports. It is and always will be an imperfect tool, but is incredibly powerful and indispensable. There are other worthy competitors... but AutoCAD is the most widespread, and the best.

It is the industry standard - that alone counts for a lot, even though that means we're all contributing to its unofficial monopoly. Extremely powerful, customizeable, available in several specialized versions. It takes a while to learn the extents of what it can do - but that's not a negative, just a byproduct of its complexity. Learning the basics is fairly quick and easy, thanks to its intuitive setup, which has improved over the years.

Well known to be prone to frequent or at least unexpected crashes. Any seasoned AutoCAD user is well-trained to save work constantly. One brilliant tool Autodesk employed to help combat this is to save data across several separate files for any one drawing/project - that way if one of them becomes corrupt, it can be diagnosed, excised, and hopefully recreated. But again, any experienced user is accustomed to the frustration of occasionally losing hours of work and spending hours more investigating, backtracking, and rebuilding. It is also extremely expensive, which really cannot be avoided considering the vast and complex programming that goes into it, and also due to the security and monitoring necessary in today's ease of electronic pirating; this is a shame, because while in earlier decades it was perhaps expensive but not always prohibitively so, a novice can no longer attain a home copy to use/learn at their leisure.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Designer in Australien
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Industry Leader with a Legacy

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: For all its foibles and annoyances Autocad still offers a comprehensive design and drafting solutions for an amazing array of applications. I have had a love/hate with Autocad over the years dealing with its growing pains and Autodesks struggle to meet the many and varied needs of its users. For large scale projects there is still very few products that have the extensibility of Autocad to integrate into modern company quality, workflow and project management systems.

Autocad was the first CAD program I ever used. To give you an idea of the time period, it was before MS Windows existed and we did not have mice! Thus, using Autocad under DOS was all about command line input and scripts. This aspect of Autocad remains unchanged today. There is a huge array of scripts, tools and add-ons for almost every niche application you could imagine. Autocad is essentially the Vanilla of CAD. On it's own its a bit dated and boring, but throw in some specific add-ons for your niche and suddenly its a game changer. In summary, there are many other CAD applications which are based on the foundation that Autocad created and do many things better or faster than Autocad, however, there are none with the level of 3rd party integration, development and scale support that Autocad enjoys.

Autocad suffers from the same issues as does Microsoft Windows. When you have a large long term user base it's hard to innovate without upsetting users who have settled on a certain workflow or script integration. This has left Autocad lagging behind its competition in terms of modelling capability and performance. I find myself using other packages to create 3D models, then exporting the 2D drawings back into Autocad for final drafting and client distribution. Part of the issue is also crossover with products like Inventor and Fusion360. Autocad cannot become too parametrically driven or it will undermine Autodesks other offerings.

Abdallah
Ingineer in Marokko
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Autocad is the drawing board, it's up to the designer to show more creativity

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Since I started my career as an engineer, I have always or almost always used Autocad as a work tool. I must say that in the engineering environment that I lived, we only spoke the AutoCAD language.

You can do almost everything with Autocad, from the simple sketch of a room to the plan of a project without making a distinction if it is electricity, building or civil engineering. If we master the integration of georeferenced images we can even speak of GIS. I said "if we master" because in autocad we have everything we need to make our project emerge, but we need the appropriate users. It is absolutely necessary to start using Autocad on a very good basis: choosing the layers by type of object, choosing and mastering the types, having a good vision in space (but you can acquire it with time), and especially not being afraid to go back in the event of an error, something Autocad does wonderfully. We must also locate the objects we need to make our drawings and classify them in a library. For drawing plans, you have to master the scales and cartridges, something you do once and for all. There is also something that I have noticed when working a long time with other civil engineering software, and that is the power Autocad has to manage an enormous amount of information without bugging. It only depends on the hardware which must be sufficient for the installation of Autocad as for other software of its importance. Autocad offers the possibility of integrating applications like Covadis for hydraulic and VRD calculations and if you master Lisp you can automate certain tasks which depend on the type of project you want to carry out.

Autocad is a tool that adapts to all situations but which requires a continuous investment in self-training. You have to learn good habits and ask the right questions knowing that it always offers the right answers. This requires either hard-working designers or knowledgeable supervision.

Akhil
Freelancer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Simple AutoCAD review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: AutoCAD is hard to get and learn, nonetheless, this can be said for any displaying programming with such huge abilities. AutoCAD's trouble is very even out with the quality you can accomplish inside the product, and the wide conceivable outcomes it offers. AutoCAD is an incredibly powerful instrument to help originators and drafters to make drawings that look extraordinary and are not difficult to control, it can battle to deal with weighty venture responsibility with numerous 3-layered items in a single drawing. You can commodity and import pictures between programming which I love the most.

You can do nearly everything with AutoCAD, from the straightforward sketch of a space to the arrangement of a task without making a qualification assuming that it is power, building or structural designing. AutoCAD is exceptionally adaptable, and I truly like the client's capacity to set up their own default climate that can be utilized for new ventures going ahead. The upsides of the program incorporate, above all else, countless made apparatuses, because of which it is feasible to plan different, self-assertive components. Because of the broad library of materials, which is accessible to the clients of the program, it is feasible to choose such materials and surfaces, which are trademark for a specific plan office. Exactness and accuracy effortlessly of utilization, that is actually what AutoCAD is. With just PC mouse work and a tad of console utilization the things you can draw without holding a pencil and with next to no requirement for all that drawing and drafting gear on your table. Any sort of 2D drawings or 3D displaying drawings you can draw with AutoCAD, which assists you with picturing the articles better and that can be extremely useful assuming you are a designer, development engineer or a development labourer presently chipping away at a task including building an item or foundation. The fundamental orders like Copy, Mirror, and so forth can finish your occupation in only a couple of snaps.

AutoCAD is hard to advance particularly for outright amateurs. additionally, while chipping away at weighty records, it very well may be hard to make changes on the document without the danger of your framework slacking or in any event, crashing. AutoCAD doesn't give full Building Information Modelling similarity. Its substance has just Geometric properties. It doesn't give full parametric demonstrating and add a material trademark to the model. AutoCAD can't turn out to be excessively parametrically determined or it will subvert Autodesk different contributions.

Victor
Victor
Director de Planes Urbanos in Venezuela

AutoCad the most evolved software for Computer Aided Drawing

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Through AutoCAD I was able to load data in a GIS by exporting the DWG files, drawings that were made in 1990 but have not been updated and that were required as a cartographic basis for updating the cartography of the small cities of Venezuela. From this process I have been able to make risk mitigation proposals, based on the unmodified topography of the time, they remain in force and that nowadays, it is very expensive to make a new capture.
I also collaborated on a project where the parcel survey of several poor areas in Caracas was updated, everything was processed in AutoCAD and linked with photographs and legal documents through attributes management. The program is robust enough to accept around 10,500 links in a multiscale file, neighborhood, block, plot, floor.
AutoCAD can interact with many apps ranging from basic photography to databases and word processing.
The facility provided by AutoCAD, to import and export data makes it a fundamental tool in the processes of capture, editing, processing and maintenance of spatial data, the Drawing app is superior to the GIS.

It presents a versatile interface that allows users to adapt the menu bars to their most frequent uses, since in AutoCAD converge engineers, geographers, surveyors, surveyors, architects, interior designers, graphic designers, artists of computer animation, among others as well as the respective students and professors of the mentioned areas. Over the years they have improved the drawing commands and transformed them into simple commands to those that we had to develop by programming or repeating sequences to the users of the versions of the 90s and the first decade of 2000. It offers many facilities for the management of a great diversity of functions, with very variable scales of representation that vary from 1: 1 to 1: 25,000, adjusting to the needs of the clients. The printing of products made in AutoCAD are very easy to use, as long as you have basic knowledge of scale of representation, pen handling and intentions of the scales of colors and thicknesses. You can save the data as a pdf file, where you maintain the ability to turn off or turn on layers of information. additional to this you can also export your products to the universal dxf exchange formats or as dgn. On the other hand, you can manage information collected by means of UAVs, total station or topographic survey, data that will present the height values required for the 3D interface. You can download the product and manage the acquisition of the license online.

The 3D interface that offers a lot of similarity to the animation programs consumes a lot of graphic memory, the resources of the PC are compromised in the 3D files that have a lot of detail. Autocad does not work on open source operating systems, it only deploys on Windows and MAC. The users must know the fundamentals of pluggins, topology and scale, otherwise they will invest many hours in solving the errors caused. The cost of the license is high compared to other solutions, without underestimating those of open source, where some have taken giant steps to cover the basic needs of users. the management of the topology and the relationship of the entities drawn depend on the expertise of the user, there is no basic guide that allows you to reduce the load of erroneous data due to ignorance. The program requires a PC with good configuration, since it has innumerable functions that you may never use.

Soriana
Soriana
Arquitecto de proyectos in Venezuela

My experience using autocad has been nice. I like the software

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: The benefits that I obtained with this software was the development of architectural projects in a short time. With good appearance and better image when I'm going to present it to clients.and not only use it for architecture but for my daily tasks, make drawings, figures for my friends, to cut and print graphic design forms. A few days ago I was teaching two people to make lines, polygons, curves in autocad. My two friends loved the tool, and are willing to take a course to explore the program. My two friends want to learn to get a job as an architectural draftsman and work as people for their children.
The tool is very versatile, and friendly to the public. Without a doubt it is one of the best software that they have been able to invent. Every day I am surprised more of the things that I can do in that program. For now the only difficulty has been making 3d modeling with the three-dimensional version of autocad, because I still have trouble knowing which tools I can use and which I can not. Also my computer is not adapted so that the program can work properly and runs out of memory space. In the next few years I hope to get the opportunity to produce more money and install the current version of that year, and learn how to use the 3D tool of this program well. On some occasions I tried to make renders in that program and I have trouble adjusting all the lights. The photographs are dark or unclear. I would like to learn with some autodesk videos about how to manage the program in the right way to get along better in this category.
I feel that in the future the autodesk company will have so many tools integrated into the program that they will not be able to resist, all the companies should have laptops with this program. Not only as a means of work, but as part of your lifestyle. For example, I benefit from doing my work as an architect and other extra jobs that have to do with furniture design. Currently autocad is the only tool with which I develop better. The time that I can spend designing and drawing is infinite, because I have a lot of fun trying out alternatives for clients. In addition you can save them in different formats, and the client can check it from his computer without having to go to my office. We can have long conversations about the different options and autocad lets me keep it comfortably as I want. This is one of the most important tools in the area of design and architecture.

I feel good exploring the tools of the program. Currently I like to use the PlotPDF tool that converts the pdf into lines and makes the drawings can be drawn in a more comfortable way. I am an architect and I recommend the program to all the people who work with me.

What I do not like about the program is that in each new version I do not know the added functions. The autodesk company should have an indicator with notifications indicating the new tools and commands that were added. In addition to that the steps to test the new commands. I would like to start a new version of AutoCAD with new tools notifications and view sample videos within the model.

Luis Guillermo
Community Manager in Venezuela

AutoCAD is one of the best softwares I've used in my activities as an architecture student and works

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

The main pro about this software is its precision on drawings, models and any architectural, engineering, urban, mechanical and other kind of projects you need to make on it. You can use it on many work fields due to its versatility and operativity. Another thing that I love about this software is that you can work with archives of another softwares by only importing them, and you can export on another formats too; besides, you can select the year version of its native format so you can work with previous versions of this software, increasing the productivity among colleagues. AutoCAD has been a great support to my academic developement, and I'm seriously thinking about using this program in my professional practice; I would strongly reccommend it to those who are students of architecture, engineering, industrial and interior design and another careers. This software has been the best choice since I've tried it for the first time. It's a must on any construction and design company. Go ahead and use AutoCAD!

One of the things I like least about this software is the fact that its interface is a little bit confusing sometimes, and it could be complex too if you misconfigure it; even though there are configuration buttons, sometimes they are confusing or they hide another things and drives you to desperation on how to find some things. So, my recommendation to the software programmers or developers is that they must find a way to make things a bit easier to the users in that matter.

Shahiryar
Shahiryar
Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most powerful CAD software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Being a student of Environmental Sciences, I extensively use AutoCAD in my projects to visualize landscape for perameters implementation and I has always found it to be very impressive.

AutoCAD is the one of the most powerful and best software for drafting and to draw designs. It is very straightforward and its self explanatory UI makes it very easy to understand, even for novice users. It operates in multiple layers and hosts a large library of control commandsand shortcut keys to help you in getting work done easy and fast. It enables you to quickly materialize concepts and ideas in the form of drawings for project designs to meet the required specifications. It is also able to rapidly perform simulations and design calculations, along with auto evaluation of certaiy unknown dimensions. It consists of a large variety of functionalities and tools to fulfil to the demands of users from different industries. It comes with a high level of compatibility and integrates readily with a big number of other designing software. You can also use it to open and edit 2D drawings created on another software. Due to its large and active online user community, getting help is easy when faced with a problem, adding to the pre-existing resources it already have online. Also sharing filea with other CAD software in the market is pretty easy in AutoCAD.

Though AutoCAD is a very powerful software, yet like everything it has room for some improvement. The biggest disadvantage of AutoCAD is its price tag, which is not in the budget of everyone especially students. Also being a heavy softwarr, it requires a computer with high hardware resources to carry certain tasks like creating 3D drawings fast and without hanging the system.

Ibrahim
C A R in UK
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The AutoCAD program served as a solid foundation for my entry into the world of construction design and modeling..

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It was an exciting experience in the world of building design and modeling through which I gained many experiences in understanding and modeling all 2D and 3D plans

Through my work on the AutoCAD program for many years, I noticed that it has many advantages, such as saving time and effort, mainly because it eliminates the need to draw on paper or manually. In addition, it is an effective program for designing and modeling projects, as it provides models (2D and 3D), and it is worth mentioning. The AutoCAD program has proven its effectiveness in the past and up to the present time as it is characterized by ease and flexibility and has an interface that is easy to understand and detail and the ability to import and export files from other programs...

Whatever the advantages of this program, we must focus on some of its negatives for the purpose of effective criticism... It has a relatively high cost, in addition to the fact that it requires computers with very high specifications, because when we design a (3D) program with complex and precise details, it will lead to a significant slowdown in the computer..

Stefan
Freelancer in Serbien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Very possitive experience with AutoCAD Review

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Since my undergraduate studies and throughout the previous years, AutoCAD has been the program on which I have spent hours each day working on architectural designs and assessing the numerous prject drawings of the projects that I oversee. The clarity of the engineering standards that are presented on it increases your confidence in the capacity of technicians and construction workers to apply this.

I really enjoy using AutoCAD's commands because they're simple yet not overly difficult. I like that each function's additional options are clearly stated in the command bar, as well. I believe that general usability is fairly decent. CAD won't be difficult if you're comfortable with using computer programs in general. However, the project's return on investment is exponential, which is staggering. Even more than just completing straightforward linework in Adobe products, I utilize this software on a daily basis. My workflow just can't function without CAD that it has become so instilled in it.

Even though AutoCAD does have certain parametric and 3D features, it is not the greatest option available for parametric 3D design. Additionally, the disconnect between drawings (other than xrefs) is somewhat unpleasant after using Revit. However, if you're a talented drafter, AutoCAD can be quite useful.