Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Ooma Office

Alle Funktionen, die du benötigst, damit dein Telefonsystem klingt wie bei einem großen Unternehmen, nur zum kleinen Preis.

Erfahre mehr über Ooma Office

Transferring numbers was fairly painless. Integrates with cell phones.

I have a hard time logging into the app. I constantly have to reset my password for some reason.

Bewertungen zu Ooma Office

4.6

8.5/10

Ooma Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 235 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Ooma Office bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Allen
Allen
President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost Effective Business Phone Systems with Lots of Features

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

I love how Ooma will integrate with my Google Contacts, call recording is crucial and voicemail to email transcribed has been a game changer. Best of all is he phone app so you can make and receive calls and texts ont he go.

There is nothing no to like, I have been recommending Ooma to people for years and they love it too!

Joel
Product Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, simple to set up and great voice value.

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Ooma is a great solution, and budget friendly. You can emulate most features that other UCaaS providers provide. If you need contact center functionality, this would be their enterprise product depending on what you need to do with it. Multi - Site set ups are also a breeze.

We had a property where the phone system has failed completed. Spun up OOMA office with phone numbers and set up Remote Call Forward on the lines coming. Property back in business within 45 minutes which included any tweaks. We ordered phones after we got it all set up.

If using the wifi on the phones, it is best to have a network jack that has access to the internet to get started with firmware downloads, etc. We have some challenges getting that part set up and had to get on the phone with support and they were helpful for us.

Aaron
Senior Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay away at all costs

1.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There is nothing positive I can say about Ooma. They issued me a phone number that didn't work and I spent so many hours trying to correct. They wouldn't credit the bill for the time the phone line didn't work despite initially agreeing to issue the credit. It is impossible to get anything fixed or even to understand the issue. They bill more than the agreed upon costs. They mailed the phone to the wrong address and when I asked them to confirm the address they lied and said they confirmed it with UPS. They sent the wrong phone of a much lessor value and utility. Ooma makes AT&T and xfinity look like they have first rate customer service in comparison.

The best thing about Ooma was leaving Ooma to another phone company.

Too many things too list. Ooma issued me a phone number that I requested how I wanted my company name to show on caller ID and they told me they cant because it is not an Oooma phone number despite issuing me the phone number which I proved with documentation they issued to me. The phone number only worked sporadically with the majority of calls getting a disconnect recording which they blamed on the phone company of the caller even though I tested the phone line by calling from another Ooma phone a few times as well as ATT and Verizon all with the same result. It took them over ten hours of calls until they finally admitted to the problem and told me the only option was to take a new phone number after I paid to have literature and website put out with the issued phone number. They would not even refund the money they charged me for the phone line that did not accept calls. They billed me twice for the first month which i wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't having other issues with OOMA. Ooma puts you on hold for about an hour to transfer you to the correct person for help, subsequently, you then they put you on hold again and disconnect you so you need to start over. The representatives constantly telling lies instead of fixing issues. Blaming the issues on everything else instead of taking ownership of the issue.

Amber
Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Setup, Inexpensive

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

The initial setup was easy. The cost for the system was inexpesive, and the monthly service fee is low.

Nothing. Everything went smoothly and as expected.

CEO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Choice for small Business and Reliable.

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Call quality is great and the system is easy to use. Have a lot of included options in the system and you can have both an ATA and desk phone on the same ext.

Have had many years and have only seen one outage in 5+ Years We have been using it. The outage was fixed in less than an hour so did not impact us much. Very helpful staff and a great price for business looking for a easy to use system with all the features.

Locked out of phone settings so if you are looking for changing phone wallpaper there is no option to do this on the phones.

Robert
President in USA
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Single line and phone system

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. I get calls offering to change phone systems and supplier but out cost is so low they can't compete.

It's simple and works good. Voice mail works well.

Don't have any. I have a UPS set up so the phone and internet connection works even when the power goes out for short periods.

Craig
Owner Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All In One; Simple and Effective!

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Being able to make calls, messages, faxes and voicemail management from one integration solution makes for easy client communication management.

Set up of phone numbers and how they interact can be difficult, but Ooma customer support was very efficient and effective at optimizing our settings.

Jesse
Principal Advisor in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have loved this company since I started using it in 2016

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. I recommend Ooma to everyone I meet.

Text messaging, desktop app, recording features are so simple to use

Some mobile devices have a lag for text messages

Debra
Broker Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ooma is my choice

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent and would highly recommend them to other businesses

Not having to use AT & T at all and easy to use

Nothing other than not being able to see what number calls in when I transfer to a mobile number.

Elissa
Owner in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and accessible

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Able to modify needs for fluctuations in office flow, accessible anywhere, inexpensive

Difficult with mobile online platform. Wouldnt keep changes and crashed

Alex
Office Manager/ Law Clerk in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ooma with the Save! Critical especially during Covid 19 Pandemic

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using this product exclusively for our firm. The Ooma support staff is always accessible even during pandemic craziness. The sales rep has always been available even after activating the product. I am so happy that I selected Ooma as our phones and fax provider.

I love the Voice IP system. When the Stay-In-place order was issued by the California Governor, we had little time to react beause the immediate future ws uncertain as to having our business remain open with on-site workers. I was able to make a quick decision to have essential staff literally take the phone system home and plug it into their home internet connection. The phones were amazing as they were plug and play ready. Each line has its own fax capability which was added for a small price. This allowed staff members to file documents and correspondence with digital fax capabilities. Simply Save Documents as PDF and Send. The next major feature that was amazing was the Digitial Receptionsit for call directing.

I believe if Ooma offered a tutorial reviewing all of the features to be provided directly after activation would have been able to get the staff up to date on the new product. Some staff members indicated that obtaining information as to the use of each feature was not simple to locate on their own.

Connie
Owner/Operator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Run, don't walk to any other VOIP service

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience has been that of dealing with children pretending to be adults.

The customer service is rude, when they bother to answer the call. I am trying to cancel my subscription and obviously customer 'service' is trained to make an unhappy customer even more aggravated.

Ooma does not take the necessary measure to protect their users from data breeches as the detective told me when he called my number b/c it was traced back to a bucket shop where the elderly are the target of a scam. As is my prerogative, I've changed my VOIP service to another provider but cancelling my subscription with Ooma has been an exercise in total frustration. I've sent emails, messages, texts, tried to call 3 times, filled out a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I still owe my soul to this inept company.

Joyce
office manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great for mobile workers

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

That I am able to work from another state and it is as if I am in the office. I can send items to the printer, get and answer phone calls and have calls transfered to me from the office.

We had some issues at first set up with voicemails and getting it corrected was problematic. Also in the beginning there was a problem with the call forwarding and we had to call in frequently with problems. These have been corrected.

Keith
Keith
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High expectations and poor results

2.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Disappointing. As a long-time, happy Ooma home user, I expected better.

When using in the office with their IP phone, the call quality and reliability are good. Fair price for features offered.

Ongoing issues with access and notification on my mobile phone. Months of efforts with their customer service team have failed to fix a bug they have working with Google Contacts.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ooma Office is a great VOIP Solution for a SMB

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Ooma Office was the perfect solution for us as it replaced all the functionality we had with our local landline option and gave us more flexibility with the mobile app, all for a significant savings of over a $100.00 a month.

Very easy to use, mobile app, e-fax, phone # porting, very affordable, can use existing phones. There is a desktop app available although it cost extra.

It's not so much about the software, but the quality of VOIP solutions in general are dependent upon the quality and strength of your internet connection. We are connecting using a WiFI adapter since we don't have direct access to the modem. As a result every once in a while the connection isn't so great so the clarity isn't as great as it could be. The other thing I don't like is that the desktop app is extra.

Chelsea
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great phone system for a small business

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ooma office is great solution for small businesses that are looking for an easy to use, affordable option where you can manage your communications all in one place.

Very affordable, allows you to listen to voicemails through email, has a desktop app for text messages, call logs and faxes, you can forward calls to your cell phone or download the cell phone app to use wherever you are. Faxes though email and texting through desktop is probably the biggest plus for us. We also use their virtual receptionist to set our operation hours and set away messages.

The desktop app is pretty glitchy. We are constantly having to click on force reload in order to get our newest text messages to populate (instead of them just appearing on their own as they should). If we do not do this we risk missing a text message.

Adrienne
Principal Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Makes my small business look big

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I love it and would probably have to hire another employee if I did not have Ooma.

I love Ooma office. My company, only me, does not do a lot of phone correspondence. And a few years ago, I was inundated with spam and junk calls. The switch to Ooma Office allowed me to set up a system where the user needs to push a few buttons to get to me. This has stopped all spam and robo calls. As a one person business, this has saved me hours of previously lost productivity.

If I have to give a con, then it would be their desktop app. I can't recall why I didn't like it, but I ended up removing it from my desktop. I use the web version of their app and it works just fine.

Miranda
Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unreliable and hard to get support

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like the options that OOMA provides, I just wish that it was more reliable and easier to get support.

I like that we have the option to set up a ring group, so it cycles through phones that it rings to if no one picks up, though occasionally it skips people for seemingly no reason.

It is unreliable and flaky. We often can't tell if there is an OOMA outage or if it's just our office that is having the issue. Occasionally skips people in the ring group for seemingly no reason, we have to force reload the app to load new text messages (rather than getting them as they come in). It also drops our calls sometimes too, especially during bad weather. Occassionally we have to restart the base unit, or unplug the phones and remove the batteries to reboot them, and that only works ocassionally. It's challenging to find customer support, and they often walk us through how to restart it, and when that doesn't work they tell us they'll call back. Usually the problem resolves itself before we hear back from anyone, but it isn't long until there are more problems.

Brian
Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ooma has been a great choice for our company.

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Quality handsets and voice quality. Mobile phone integration has been valuable.

Monthly costs may not be the least expensive but the quality of the service has been better than expected.

Edward
Edward
VP in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Appreciate that the platform is always adding new features and other requested functions

Set up is a bit tricky in the beginning to be honest

KIM
ADMINISTRATOR in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OOMA OFFICE

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: AS A RESULT OF USING THE SYSTEM, WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE OUR COMPANY APPEAR A LOT LARGER AS WE CONTINUALLY GROW. ADDITIONALLY, WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WORK MORE REMOTELY.

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE A GROWING ELECTRICAL COMPANY. IT WAS SO BENEFICIAL ADDING OOMA OFFICE TO OUR BUSINESS. WE EASILY INTEGRATED IT INTO OUR CURRENT SYSTEM. WE HAD TO WORK OUT A FEW KINKS BUT NOW IT IS A SMOOTHLY RUNNING SYSTEM. AS OUR COMPANY GROWS, WE HAVE THE OPTION TO ADD MORE SEVICES. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE THE MOST.

OVERALL, THE SYSTEM IS REALLY GOOD. INITIALLY, I HAD CONCERNS WITH SETTING UP EVERYTHING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE COMPANY HAS IMPROVED A LOT WITHIN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. I WOULD ADD A FEW MORE OPTIONS FOR THE VOICE MAIL OPTIONS.

Arthur
Arthur
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

OOMA Rocks!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love it!

I love that I can use my personal cell phone to call back a client using the OOMA app and have the call appear that I am calling from my office! My personal cell phone remains personal!

I can't answer text messages using my desktop or laptop computer!

Henry
office supervisor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ooma is just good

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: not bad but just did not had features I needed

easy to use and can be used on cell, computer and physical phone

didnt had many call center features that are needed for big amount of calls

Marshall
Marshall
President/CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Ooma - Simply THE BEST!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Ease of use -- very user friendly! I love the way it keeps the bogus telemarketing calls away from my associates that have more important things to do! Thank you, Ooma!

All good! Nothing to note as a "con." I can't think of one single thing that would be considered a "negative" point with this VoIP product. It's simply GREAT! Thank you, Ooma!

Ryan
Office Associate in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great phone system for business any size

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ooma office makes things easy. Setting up the after hours/holiday schedule makes us worry less about missing a call when the office is closed. I foresee us being with Ooma Office for many years to come.

Auto Attendant makes it easy for callers to get to the department they are trying to reach via extensions. Ability to let callers hear our address and fax number as well without connecting to live person makes things a lot easier.

I can honestly say I have yet found a feature of this software that I dislike. Everything works as it should.