QuickBooks Payroll Erfahrungen

Über QuickBooks Payroll

Verwaltet die Finanzen von Kleinunternehmen. Sofortiger Zugriff auf Kunden-, Lieferanten- und Mitarbeiterinformationen. In einer Online-Version verfügbar.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Payroll

It's very simple to use and integrates great with Quickbooks online as you would expect.

I think all my conversations were with people out of the country. Really hard to understand and communication was a challenge.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Payroll

4.4
4.3
4.5
4.3

8.3/10

QuickBooks Payroll hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 784 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie QuickBooks Payroll bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Emily

Kauffrau in Deutschland
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lohnbuchhaltung selbst durchführen

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kein Buchhalter nötig, Hohe Ersparnis, leicht bedienbar.

Mit Quickbooks Payroll erstellt man die Lohnabrechnungen der Mitarbeiter selbst und erspart sich somit den teuren Buchhalter. Einfach die Daten der Mitarbeiter eingeben, Gehalt, Arbeitstunden, Fehlzeiten usw, eingeben. Der Rest wird von dem Programm selbst erstellt. Die fertigen Abrechnungen sollen rechtssicher sein.

Leilani
Leilani
Student in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Quickbooks Review

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: I love using Quickbooks and will continue to utilize its software.

what i liked most about Quickbooks is that i can easily track and organize transactions, manage and organize expenses from anywhere, quickly reconcile your accounts and gain control of your cash flow.

Theres nothing i disliked about the software.

Candie
Accountant in USA

Amazing and Efficient

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Compared to doing this process manually, QuickBooks payroll is amazing and easy to use. It requires very little staff time as well.

I like that you can essentially automate everything from payroll runs to filings and payments. Once the client and employees are setup within Payroll, the only work I have to do is review everything every month and save copies of returns to provide to my clients.

The setup process can be a little confusing/ time consuming at first. However, once you go through 1-2 iterations, it is a pretty straightforward process.

Maryq
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not Credible Package

1.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Buyers beware. My co. moved to bundled payroll in November and are dealing with fraud. They made unauthorized changes to payroll, service teams contradict themselves (then ultimately lied sadly) Only 3 weeks in an my accountant called with a mayday call yesterday that all of a sudden we have phantom credits, debits - we've used QB for Accounting for 9 years. I opened a fraud ticket and they locked us out - hours and hours and hours of trying to get a competent person. No supervisors - managers. Very damaging to my company right now and they aren't worth it.

easy to use and integrates with accounting, but none of that matters when you experience the problems we're experiencing.

Service, vulnerability to fraud (which is what we are dealing with now), no controls or compliance, limited to know fundamental knowledge of payroll on the front line.

Samantha
HR Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall A Good Payroll Software for Small Businesses

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Very easy to use for both the employer and employees. You can add different admin users along with changing access, if some admins don't need access to everything. It is very user friendly and walks you through step by step on each and every part of the payroll process. This is the first software I ever used when starting in the payroll department, and had 0% training on it. I was able to navigate my way through it with no help.

The direct deposit limit is what made me change payroll software. I could not pay all of my employees via direct deposit because of the limit they had on our account.

Darla
Office Manager in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Payroll review

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Saves so much time each month/quarter having QuickBooks handle filing all tax documents and paying them.

Keeps track of all payroll taxes and QuickBooks handles filing all federal forms and state unemployment forms.

A bit of a learning curve but once you master it, it's great

Sarah
Sarah
Exec. Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Assisted Payroll - Great for small businesses

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great for our company. As mentioned above, their customer service needs some help. Other than that, their payroll service has helped a tremendously, in keeping track of everything needed to comply to State and Federal filing and tax deadlines. I would recommended it as a tool to help ease the work for your payroll person in the office.

I like the ease of the payroll service. We have a small number of employees, yet prior to QuickBooks, sometimes quarterly payroll taxes were mis-calculated. With QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, we do not ever have to worry about sending in payments, as they are done for us automatically. W-2 are no longer a headache either, they are don't quickly and generated seamlessly.

When we do have issues, customer service is not to par. They stopped service many of their payroll services and when you do, you do get switched around a lot and many seem to not know the basics of payroll. - I wouldn't recommend their services if you need step by step help on processing your company payroll.

Oluwaseyi
Accounting in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick book payroll is the best of the best

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Very Simple to navigate around and also the remainder helping me to avoid Missing payment deadlines.

The Calculations of Tax and NI deductions

Company Bookkeeper in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Payroll is amazing and user friendly

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I find the software program very user friendly and you get all the necessary updates to the payroll tax’s and the compliance with taxes stays on track.

The only con that I have personally can across is that the direct deposit option should be included price wise in either the payroll fee every year that you pay to use the payroll software.

Administrative assistant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks payroll takes payroll and Taxes off your to do list.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It a straight forward payroll software ,easy to set up and implement.

It's highly intergratable with other softwares ,making it excellent as work easy work track.Implementation is easy and fast.Has a generally straight forward UI.

It's been a great experience using these tool, I have not encountered any hitch.

Paige
Paige
Payroll Admin in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's good, a little expensive

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It works well, nothing wrong with the software itself. It's just slightly expensive.

Quickbooks takes care of all my tax calculations. It's easy to use because I also use QuickBooks desktop, so it was nice to have everything on one piece of software.

I wish it would import from different software and not just QuickBooks Time. Also, I have to manually send in some of my end-of-year tax forms, I wish it would send this all automatically.

Juan
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New to Quickbooks auto payroll

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm very new to Quickbooks Payroll but my experience thus far has been nothing short of great. I have been using other Quickbooks products for many years though and I'm very satisfied with Quickbooks as a whole.

This software includes all the features I was looking for in one place and for a great price. My main concern as a business owner was ease of usage, accessibility and automation. This software met all these requirements and then some. The interface is very easy to navigate and user friendly and I can access everything whether I'm at home, office or on the go with their array of applications. Once everything is set up properly, there's no need to worry about it which is a huge time saver for me. I'm very busy as it is meeting clients, drafting proposals and doing the accounting, so anything I can automate reliably is of great help.

The actual set up of the payroll was a lengthy process and required to have a lot of information on hand but I wouldn't really consider this too much of a con since I had one of their amazing specialists helping me with every single step of the process. She did almost of all the work for me if I'm being honest, I just inputted data as instructed. She was very thorough and thought of concerns I didn't even think about. Just make sure you have ample time to get through the whole set up calmly.

Vicki
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Service for Small Offices

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have not had any problems with quickbooks payroll at all. I would recommend this service to other businesses. I also found them to be cheaper that the other payroll companies out in the market.

This software is very easy to use. Has all of the options we need for tracking deductions, types of pay, vacation accruals, 401K, flexplan deductions, etc. Online check stubs for the employees. They can just log on and get a copy of their paycheck. They automatically receive an email when the check is ready to review. Easy data entry. Quickbooks takes care of all of the Federal and state filing forms and payments. If you use Quickbooks for your business you can set it up to automatically transfer the payroll to your general ledger. Saves time and prevents errors.

If you don't start out using this software with your quickbooks when you first implement - you are not able to keep your payroll history. If you need to convert from one software to another - I would recommend doing it at the time of your physical year.

Anne
Controller in Kanada
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

#CJM

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

We use Tsheets as well to integrate with QB payroll and i find the process to be very easy. Processing payroll as well as the cut off times are easy and excellent for our business.

The reporting on payroll is not sufficient, for instance, being able to run customized reports has not been easy. It would also be great to be able to have a secondary payroll user that doesn't have access to all the accounting as well.

Kenneth
Freelance Creative in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick books have room for improvement like any other software but it is the best for a small busines

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In the beginning contacting support was an issue but truthfully everything has been great.

I Love how I can save time creating and sending invoices from the QuickBooks browser version and mobile app. This is a big deal for me.

The mobile app could be upgraded. Sometimes it hangs up.

Debbie
Office manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best in house payroll software EVER!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Love Love Love it! I recommend all small businesses use this program. It will also file you taxes for you.

I love the reminders QB payroll gives me. I get busy and I have different employees on different pay schedules and QB reminds me to pay on time. The amount of lines I can use for commission, Mileage, Bonuses etc... it what makes this such a great program

It does not track commission to a specific job via the payroll check. Other than that it's awesome.

CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

There are better payroll products out there even if your CPA insists on using Quickbooks

2.0 vor 7 Monaten

I like that it integrates into Quickbooks which the CPA insists we use for accounting.

3 times out of no where direct deposit would stop working, I could not process payroll except by check, and I would have to call Intuit and spend 1+ hours with some clueless tech support agent that couldn't use their own tools (Salesforce / force.com ) to upload a copy of my ID so a team that can't be contacted could verify my account, only to have to repeat this every 6 months. I got stuck having to fly home from vacation to manually runs checks once. Got hit with penalties for payroll tax not filled on time. I escalated my issue multiple times no once could give me answers (I suspect it was related to a name change that happened from when I bought it 5 years ago to when I got married) and eventually I switched to Rippling which does way more, and has excellent support.

Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best payroll software I'm aware of

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Quickbooks Payroll for multiple organizations to process all aspects of payroll. I have used it for employees in four different states. I've already mentioned how useful it is in automatically calculating and tracking everything. I also use it to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for government tax agencies. I especially appreciate the ability to e-file several tax reports and e-pay some taxes as well. Each year I prepare and file employees' w-2s using Quickbooks Payroll, which makes the process fairly simple.

My favorite thing about Quickbooks payroll also happens to be the most important thing about it...it is accurate! The payroll tax rates and rules are always updated to maintain accuracy in a changing landscape. When processing payroll, everything is automatically calculated and tracked for accuracy - including annual salary, vacation and/or sick pay, holiday pay, withholding tax, and unemployment tax. I don't have to worry about manually calculating things, knowing when there are tax changes, or potentially making mistakes.

I most dislike how expensive Quickbooks Payroll is. I only use the Enhanced Payroll subscription that integrates with existing Quickbooks desktop software or Quickbooks online subscription. That means I do all of actual work in processing payroll and payroll taxes, rather than using a more full-service option. I think the (ever increasing) several hundred dollars per year it costs to have the subscription is unreasonable. (In addition there's a separate fee for each direct deposit check.) However, the truth is, I rely so much on the functions of Quickbooks payroll that I continue utilizing it despite the cost complaints. I haven't come across anything better so I feel I have no choice.

Agnieszka
Payroll coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Payroll Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided. 1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative. 2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

Laura
Business Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Payroll Update removes customization abilities

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Over the last 4 years of I have enjoyed the way Quickbooks works with my bank transactions and credit card transactions. I like the variety of reports that can be created and the ease with which bank accounts can be reconciled but the latest updates to payroll have made it impossible to make customizations and has made Quickbooks boss of my payroll. I should not have to have permission from my software provided to make changes to my company's business.

I have enjoyed the simplicity of using Quickbooks payroll for the last 4 years but the most recent update has made it much more difficult to use. I can no longer make any customizations on my own. I can not exempt employees from taxes we as a church are exempt from paying. I have to call customer service to have all customizations made by them.

No ability to customize payroll exemptions and no ability to override reminder notices. Our accountant files all of our payroll reports but Quickbooks does not allow to make the tasks as completed if you have not completed the task with their system. I have to call and ask them to archive (even they can not mark them complete) the reminders to remove them from my Home Screen. I am not hiring Quickbooks to be my accountant but to be my software provider and I resent them placing requirements on my use of the system.

Gethsun
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Associate in Kenia
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Quickbooks will make a great choice for a small-medium size business as an introductory software for managing purchases, accounting, and financials.

Customizable reports Pricing controls feature Real-time financial tools and advanced tools to manage employees & payments.

Absence of vital reports outside accounting & finance. Lack of industry & business-specific features like tracking/e-commerce and tracking

Darcie
Payroll Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good value but tax and reporting features can be lacking

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: QuickBook’s Online seemed like a great choice but after 1 year of use, we went back to the fully integrated desktop software. No real issues and certainly no issues with tax payment accruals and the reporting is very detailed. Highly recommend desktop software over online.

QB’s is user friendly and meets all basic payroll needs without issue. Easy vacation tracking and basic reporting services. Takes about 5 minutes to run payroll for a smaller company.

A couple of hiccups in the tax payment department using the online version and the reporting was lacking. Customer service was mediocre and took quite a long while to work with for seemingly simple errors that were only correctly handled approximately 50% of the time.

Keith
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Slow Change Yields Quick Results

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quickbooks Payroll's payroll management has been a necessary and vital part of our ability to operate. We grew quickly as an organization and increased our staff by over 400% in less than two years. We had an accounting and payroll system that was designed for paying three employees. It had already become problematic when we increased to 8 full time employees. When we increased to 25 employees, the inadequacy of our system became glaringly apparent. Mistakes in payroll, reporting, and compliance began to put our organization in jeopardy. We initially utilized an accounting firm, but the costs of their services was a budget item that we could not continue to maintain without reducing staff or increasing fees. Quickbooks Payroll solves this problem, allowing us to maintain our entire staff, keep our fees the same, and stay in compliance with the IRS, all for a fee that annually is less than we had been paying monthly.

Quickbooks Payroll eliminates our need for an accountant to oversee our payroll operations, and gives us the ability to accurately pay our employees, maintain tax compliance, print W2s and weekly payroll checks, and maintain necessary financial records. The cost of using this software pales in comparison to the fees we were quoted from multiple accounting firms. Most important for our organization, it yields professional results while requiring minimal accounting knowledge on the part of the user. The combination of saving money and maintaining compliance has made the transition to Quickbooks Payroll one of our most successful business moves.

Our only complaint is that we waited so long to realize how much we needed this software. I have spoken with several colleagues who work at similar facilities, and none of them utilize this software. Moreover, they don't realize how much they could benefit from switching to it. I wish Quicken would make a targeted effort to demonstrate the benefits of this software to our industry.

Andrew
Creative Director in USA
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best of the Best

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Love using Quickbooks compared to everything else we've ever tried

Not really much, other than the learning curve, but they help out with that a ton. For example, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today who walked me through something I was having issues with. Great job!

Yvette
Single member LLC in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I should have switched sooner!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Intuit full payroll for years and have been very pleased with them. It was a no brainer to convert from desktop and integrate full payroll with the online quickbooks. Now I can so everything within one program and have assess to my banking transactions! First thing I must say is if you are moving from desktop/intuit full payroll like me, then be ready to back off and let the teams do their jobs. Then dig in and learn the minor changes that are on the software. The customer service has been the best and very helpful!

I like that it is so accessible and easy. Having been a long time customer of Intuit payroll with my desktop quickbooks the integration of both together has made my life easier!

The process was more complicated and took longer than I anticipated. I expected my intuit full payroll service to quickly convert to the QBO full payroll. Clearly there are things I cannot see and did not know that took longer. Over all the transition has been very positive. This isn't really a "con" but I would advise future customers to make sure their desktop is completely up todate before they export, then set the desktop version aside and run with the online version. It will simplify your bookkeeping by hours!!!