Über UpToDate

Medizinische Praxislösung, die medizinischem Fachpersonal eine Fülle medizinischer Ressourcen und Informationen liefert.

Erfahre mehr über UpToDate

Bewertungen zu UpToDate

4.8
4.6
4.8
4.5

9.5/10

UpToDate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie UpToDate bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Monali P.
Monali P.
Resident Physian in USA

Great Resource for Evidence Based Medicine

Kommentare: UptoDate is overall any amazing resource for evidence based medicine for nursing, medical students and physicians. It is a place where everyone looks when they need quick information about the most recent guidelines to guide clinical management. I think its also a great place to go for information where you dont have to fact check whether the information is reliable or correct. All the information is also sited so you can read full articles if interested.

Up to date is unlike any other medical resource where you can find purely evidence based information and research in one concise and easy to search locations

Some of the links on the site are hard to obtain the information that you are looking for . The links give a lot of extraneous information without actually telling you directly what you're looking for.

Medical Doctor in Nepal

Get Updated wit the Uptodate

Kommentare: Its been more than three yeasr I have been using UpTodate regularly. I use it during my clinical practice and many of time it has helped me changing decision for patient care management. I often use it for my academic purpose. Had there been no uptodate I would have been a step back in my medical knowledge from where I am at present.

This is my best app in the medical practice. The information given in the app is very high yield and the most trusted one. The information are continuously updated. The most recent treatment protocol and the criteria are always included. The information given regarding any disease is enough for any medical practitioner. The app includes details of any disease beginning from pathophysiology to the management. This is the most trusted medical app globally.

When making a search it gives you a list of topics and you cant get the specific one you are looking for. So you need to be vigilant enough to select the specific one from the list given.

Kaes A.
physician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

very comprehensive for primary care

Kommentare: Useful on the spot answer to common questions (the 80:20 rule), seamless operation on mobile devices.

Very comprehensive data base which covers different aspects of medicine in general. has an exhaustive formulary that is quite helpful in includes off label in addition to the typical uses of each medication. Each page has a summery which is quite useful. Has a fantastic patient section. Frequent updating Mobile options are well designed

Rather limited benefit when it comes to specialized care like surgical oncology since this is more of a general+ site rather than a comprehensive in depth encyclopedia. links to references need to be more easier to access, currently it enumerates references but actually linking to those articles is not present. needs more multimedia (pictures, videos etc)

Melhick asrat A.
Consultant in Äthiopien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

UpToDate Review

Kommentare: I have used UpToDate since medical school, and my overall experience was a excellent. I strongly reccomend it for all healthcare proffesionals, students and patients!

User friendly I found the offline accessibility feature to be the best part especially for healthcare proffessionals without access to the internet Especially appreciate that all reffrences all linked in for futher readin Patient education sections are well written and always accurate

In my honest opinion I haven't come accross any cons!

Suhail S.
Doctor in Nepal

UpToDate

UpToDate is an amazing application that gives a lot of information and recent advances in the medical field. It provides information on the disease from basics to thorough details. The good things about this site are: 1. It contains detailed information about any diseases enlisted. 2. Easy to use and understand 3. Summarize important subjects 4. Provide grants to low-income countries. 5. Detailed information to a healthcare provider and simplified version readable to the patient.

I had difficulty while searching the pertinent information. For example, " If I search for the specific role of IL-6 in Multiple myeloma", I have to go through all the information of Multiple Myeloma and find out my desired information. I find this lengthy and time-consuming sometimes. Also, I am unaware about redeeming my CME points obtained from UpToDate in my country, if there is any provision of such facilities, would be helpful to all healthcare providers."

Medical student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

UpToDate Review

Kommentare: Overall, UpToDate has been a go-to resource for me during my medical school rotations. Whether it is to look up the best treatment for my patient's condition or summarize the latest evidence about an alternative treatment, UpToDate is a trusted resource that I can count on for answers.

Features of the UpToDate software that I appreciate the most are the abundance of information available on almost every disease and condition, succinct summaries that highlight the most pertinent information, and ease of navigation between topics.

Unfortunately, UpToDate is not free, so I am unable to access it when I am not on my hospital's WiFi network. That is the only major con. Also, as with any encyclopedia-type software, there could always be more information available, but UpToDate does a great job of updating their knowledge base as evidence or guidelines change.

Craig A.
Physician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for quick accurate answers

Kommentare: Excellent resource to have in your toolbox for patient care

This software has a broad range of well-updated information useful for everyday general practice. I love how searchable it is and how it includes both medications and disease information

Requires frequent updates to confirm access—always seems to happen at the wrong time (eg with the patient sitting in front of you.

Emoniel I.
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

UpToDate review

Kommentare: Fantastic. Use it all the time on clinical duty.

Vast wealth of information and easily searchable. Has both depth for detail and quick easy-to-follow algorithms. Great for self-education and fast patient care for treatment/diagnostic purposes.

Sometimes the searches auto-populate results that I don't want, but there is usually a huge list of options.

Dan S.
Dan S.
Pediatrician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Textbooks at your fingertip

Kommentare: Most common use it to check to see what the first diagnostic test would be to look for a specific condition, or to check on the latest first line antibiotic treatment. It's always come through and saved time.

Up to date (pun intended) information about virtually any medical topic is quickly available with out having to think about which reference or online site might have the information you are interesting in finding.

Sometimes finds general articles if you don't put in sufficiently restrictive key words. Could have more direct links to practical flow sheets which are sometimes buried within articles.

Asli K.
Doctor in Türkei

Doctor's Best Friend

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would not do my job without this tool as I like reading academic papers about my field.

Easy access to academic papers and keeps me uptodate.

Mobile application sometimes crashes and does not work stable.

Katie R.
Physician Assistant in USA

An invaluable, trusted resource

Kommentare: Overall I have found this resource to be very useful, both as a student and now as a medical professional in my first position. The PA school I attended paid for this for each student, and my current employer pays for it as well for all of the employees to be able to access. It's a trusted resource used by many, many doctors, midlevels, and students. It's so nice to know that there is one place you can go to get most of the information you would need to treat patients. I use it so much that I have it saved as a pinned tab on my browser.

I love that you can find any topic on here and can read as much or as little as you want about it, including some of the clinical trials that have been done on the subject. I have been able to find almost everything I need to read up on here. I also really love that you can get CME credits for reading the different topics on the site. It makes getting the credits a lot easier than taking time off work and going to a conference. I also really like the feature of being able to click on the 'summary and recommendations' tab if you're in a hurry and just want to read the highlights on a subject.

There are some things that I've searched for that are a bit harder to find the answers to on the database. Sometimes I'll just need a simple question answered and it's not always easy to find the answer right away, I'll have to hunt around for it.

Daniel N.
medic in Costa Rica
Hochschulbildung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

JUST THE BEST

Kommentare: Excellent. All the courses that i teach include articled for the student to read and most of them come from uptodate, NEJM and really trustworthy sources.

UpToDate has been my go to not only as a professor but as a student. It has all the information needed in medicine and pharmacy. It gives you every updated information needed on any subject. The layout (computer or cellphone or tablet) is excelent, easy to navigate and wht i like the most, the hiperlinks that help you relate to other subjects. It is well know that up to date is used in most countries as an official medical information source, with the advantage that it is well organized. My student usually used the articles for their investigations or their papers. Going to the hospital and reading uptodate articled helps them be updated in everything. One important thing, how uptodate it is (no pun intended). For example, when the new AHA blood pressure values where published i went to check them on uptodate and they where already updated. Its a trust worthy source to have arround and essential to work with

None. They are constantly adding new features to help you keep yourself up to date. I do believe this is an essential app to have in any health care related course.

medical doctor in Portugal
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

UpToDate - the name says it all

Kommentare: As a professional medical doctor, it's unthinkable for me not to use this software when in doubt. Countless times have I checked guidelines and updated knowledge here for a specific problem that a patient I'm treating is facing. It's that easy and that trustworthy.

As a professional medical doctor, I can vouch for this software. It is the ultimate weapon because it is constantly being updated and it has the most recent developments and consensus on basically every subject. Doctors really use this. There are a lot of false Medicine software out there which are based most times on popular beliefs or Internet hearsay. This is one is for real. I use it regularly, wheter on the infirmary or the emergency room. It's really that great. Most hospitals (at least in hospital) provide free (non-payed) access to this and there's actually a shortcut on the desktop of hospital computers.

I don't think I can find something bad about this. Perhaps the organization. Sometimes they split articles of the same disease into treatment and diagnosis and so on, which can be helpfull because it has a lot of information about that specific theme but it can also be challenging sometimes to find the thing you're looking for. It's not really something that matters though.

Family Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick updated resource with CME!

Kommentare: I have been using this resource for over 10 years and I feel it allows me to use current data to make decisions.

This is updated frequently so I find it gives me current information. It has a great search engine as well as a breakdown of topics on the side so you can quickly get the information you want. It also has patient information for each topic which is easily printable. It uses charts and decision making flowcharts. I frequently will print out a flow chart (ex. hypercalcemia workup) or a list (ex. Vitamin k amounts in foods). It does come in a computer and/or a phone app but I just use the computer form. Also everything you look up counts toward CME and uptodate keeps track of it for you. I can use it in the room with the patient or check after the visit.

The cost but I make that up with my CME. Also since it is so current occasionally I find the information, like recommended testing, is not available in my area. Usually that is mentioned in the description.

Emily H.
Hospitalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Essential

UpToDate has changed the medical field and the way that physicians learn and practice medicine. It is pretty much impossible to keep up with medicine in the current day given the infinite amounts of knowledge that is constantly changing. Although it is always good to look up primary sources and journals on your own, it's incredibly helpful to be able to quickly look things up first on UpToDate, and can always do further reading later if needed. The information is current with relevant key articles as citations, and written by a lot of key specialists in the field. Couldn't imagine practicing without it.

The only idea for improvement is it could include more pictures and radiology images in the system for reference and learning.

Daniel T.
Pharmacy Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Valuable

Kommentare: Accurate information organized in a concise format. You're not digging through outdated PubMed review articles on google. It gets you the information you need, fast.

All recommendations are backed up with references. The tables and flowchart treatment algorithms in this program are so helpful. I use this software everyday as a pharmacy student. It really will keep you keep up to date on guidelines and treatment strategies.

I get this software for free through the hospital I am an intern at. The price is quite steep on an individual level. That being said, I do think it's worth the yearly subscription cost. If I didn't have access to it, I would consider it a wise purchase. It is a must have software for hospitals and healthcare providers.

Danielle E.
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Uptodate

Kommentare: Uptodate absolutely improves the care I provide to patients and it keeps track of CME's I have earned while using it- a win/win for me and my organization.

Love that this is integrated into my EHR software, it is so helpful to look up conditions right in the moment while providing telephone triage to patients. The photos are great quality and I like that all of the info. is generally on the same page so there is not a lot of clicking. Major bonus is earning CME's for doing what I need to do for my job anyway.

For my purpose which is providing telephone triage to patients sometimes the info is too in depth, but not a major issue.

Grant J.
Research Scholar in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Truly indispensable tool for any medical practice

Kommentare: UpToDate is a great learning tool and has improved my clinical practice by providing guideline and expert-based consensus treatments.

UpToDate is extremely easy to use and contains all the pertinent information you need for all medical-related topics you may encounter in any practice. They also have a great database of pharmaceuticals with their dosings, indications, adverse effects, mechanisms, etc..

They do not have anything like a symptom checker, so you need to have a general idea of what you are searching for but otherwise, they are very comprehensive.

PA-C in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

UpToDate Review

I like that UpToDate delivers peer-reviewed, up to date information about a variety of different topics. You can easily search, learn about a topic including symptoms, dosing of drugs, interactions, side effects of medications, signs, lab tests, treatments, and prognoses of different disease processes and medications. You also earn CMEs every time you search a topic.

The only thing that I do not like about UpToDate is the cost if you have to pay out of pocket for it. You could easily make this worth it if you were able to submit the CMEs you earn.

Resident in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gold standard in medical literature review

Kommentare: The best medical research website/app for current medical recommendations and literature that I use daily to answer clinical questions.

UpToDate is the easiest to use, most comprehensive medical literature review. Its search function is excellent and allowed rapid identification of the sought-after information.

Uptodate is incredibly expensive. Although there are discounted options for students and residents, unless this software is purchased by your organization, a full membership can be hundreds to thousands of dollars a year.

Austin A.
Physician in USA

Indispensible

Kommentare: Overall, anyone in healthcare that has access to UTD should be using it everyday to keep browsing the research that guides best practices.

This software is a fantastic, easy-to-browse conglomeration of current medical treatments. I love how the articles are riddled with articles to provide evidence to their recommendations. Makes complicated learning much simpler and quicker.

This software appears to be fairly pricey, so you have to be associated with a subscribed institution, or you have to pay what appears to be a fairly hefty subscription cost.

Adnan A.
student in Saudi-Arabien
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Must have app for medical practitioners!

Kommentare: This app is one of the essentials in our daily practice as medical practitioners. We all tend to use it in our phones!

This software provides a full access to the database of the most famous medical website (Uptodate.com). You can use you web account to log in and view all the content. There is no time or location restriction, you can access it anywhere! And most importantly, it is always updated!!

If you don't have an account, you can't use this app (even for summary viewing as in the website!). So, it is a must to have account.

Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Nursing Faculty in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

My favorite go to medical app

Kommentare: Exceptional

This app is amazing. I use it daily when in clinic. Whether I need to look up a medication, dosing of medications, signs/symptoms of diseases, or need to educate my patients on something this is my go to reference. Worth every penny. Love the pictures that are often included. Also love the feature of pregnancy/lactation when prescribing medications. Also love that there is an app that you can access anywhere.

Nothing. I don’t have anything bad to say about this software.

Rachael M.
Resident Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

The best clinical resource

Kommentare: I would highly recommend. I feel it is worth the money. I use it daily and it is the main clinical resource that I use.

-easy to use -app is available but can also access website through desktop/laptop -includes review on different medical topics written by experts in the field including references -easy way to get quick information on medical topic -I use daily for medication dosing (including renal and hepatic dosing)

-I do not pay for this personally but it costs a lot for the organization (so I have heard)

Souzan E.
Medicine in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Uptodate

Kommentare: We all love it in Medicine Since it’s very reliable as an online medical source. Easy to understand and useful for studying usmle exams

Perfect for medical studying . It has everything I can trust for my exams , during clinical rotations . In hospitals , residents and attendings also trust it as an online medical source . Very fast and reliable

It has many information for a certain topic , eventhough it is very useful but sometimes it gets confusing when we need to find a certain information fast for a patient case