Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Ahrefs

Eine Reihe leistungsstarker SEO-Tools, mit denen du deinen Suchverkehr steigern, deine Konkurrenten recherchieren und deine Nische überwachen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Ahrefs

Other than that, I would say, they also have almost everything you need out of an SEO software suite. Their user experience is also pretty good.

I don't think there is anything missing from the ahrefs tool.

Bewertungen zu Ahrefs

4.4
4.4
4.7
4.2

8.8/10

Ahrefs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 561 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Ahrefs bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kyle
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dig DEEPER into Google Data & Find SEO Gold!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sabina
Sabina
Schriftsteller in Deutschland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spitze Tool für die Websiteanalyse

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Mir gefällt an Ahrefs, dass ich alle für mrine Zwecke wichtigen Analysen auf einen Blick habe und auch die Konkurrenz ausspähen kann. So kann ich schnell Anpassungen vornehmen und meine Webseite optimieren.

Ahrefs ist ein wahres Multitalent. Ich arbeite schon seit Jahren mit dem Tool und nutze es für Keywordrecherchen, jegliche Analysen, Contentideen, SEO und Optimierung der Webseite. Es ist leicht verständlich und gut händelbar. Mit wenigen Klicks habe ich meine Ergebnisse vorliegen.

Die Crawl Credits und maximale Seiten pro Projekt könnten beim Preisangebot Lite ruhig etwas höher sein.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Sabina! Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're getting so much value from our toolset, and we look forward to improving our product further to give you even more great insights. And thank you for your thoughts on Site Audit credits! We appreciate your honesty. :)

Maddy
Maddy
Founder in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs is the best but recent pricing updates make it hard to continue justifying

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's a robust tool. I think they do a great job on their blog and other educational material that shows people how to use the tool to the fullest. Writing this review in anticipation of a recession (where clients have already started churning and cutting budget), I can no longer afford this tool — especially because there's an alternative that has all the same functionality and results my company needs, for about a third of the price I'm paying now.

I love everything about Ahrefs except their new pricing and plans. We primarily use the keyword research functionality and other functionality associated with it (like competitor research via content gap analysis). I also love their website audit tool and their backlink tracker. Their rank tracker is also great. There is no question that this is one of the best in the industry for all-in-one SEO needs.

Recent plan changes have made Ahrefs almost 3x more expensive for my company to use for the same features we've previously used it for. That's my biggest complaint, that the price hike wasn't gradual or sustainable. We're in the process of switching over to Semrush, whose plans are a lot more reasonable. I've always personally considered Semrush as being better for paid search and Ahrefs as better for organic search (especially when it comes to keyword research and backlink tracking) but Semrush has made many strides since I've last been in a position to compare the two and I feel confident that Semrush can handle our most important keyword research needs and the other all-in-one SEO features I mentioned in terms of what I like about Ahrefs.

letztes Jahr

We're sorry to see you disappointed, Maddy :( To bring some context, the pricing change was not made this year, but in March 2022. We took this decision to counter group buyers. But also to maintain the costs of our infrastructure (collecting, processing, and storing data for 7+ years waiting for you to request it) & continue building new tools and features. The change might come off as abrupt but we've gone to great lengths to communicate it on as many channels as possible (pricing page and billing page, welcome message, credit counter next to your account's name, and a dedicated area under Account Settings called Limits & Usage > Set limits). Grandfathered users can still keep their legacy subscriptions, provided they don't interrupt them. If you've upgraded by mistake just recently and feel that you've been wronged, please reach out to our support and seek help. If you still decide to go with Semrush, we respect that decision. However, please note that while they did make some improvements, they're still behind us in terms of infrastructure and the features you're looking after. Here are some unique features that you can find only in Ahrefs: KEYWORD RESEARCH - Traffic Potential - Parent Topic - History & ad charts - SERP comparison - 9 different keyword ideas reports BACKLINKS - Detailed statuses to new/lost backlinks - Internal backlinks report - Comparison mode SEO AUDIT - Segmentation - Customizable issue statuses - Internal link opportunities report - HTML code & text comparison These are but just a few, I didn't touch upon the infrastructure that makes us the most beloved toolset by the SEO community. Our support team (or myself) can provide more info on all these features should you need further help!

Marco Genaro
Marco Genaro
Founder in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for Backlinking and one of the best SEO tools of all the times

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Is definitely one of the big SEO tools in the market. Although it is pricy, Ahrefs is definitely a must if you're into backlinking campaings. They have unique features that are very useful to perform outreach campaigns.

Although I'm a big fan of the audits and traffic estimations, which are very useful for competitor analysis, what I like the most about Ahrefs are their features related to backlinking. Many of these features provide all the information you need to create various types of outreach campaigns and advance your SEO techniques, such as detecting backlinks pointing to 404 pages or identifying unlinked mentions.

I found it a bit expensive. That's probably why is only for SEO Pros. Also, it's a bit hard to use at the very beginning.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Marco, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're big fans of our backlink capabilities, and we're glad to hear you are, too! We'd love more insight into what you found difficult to use at the beginning. We have onboarding webinars and workshops for our customers, and we'd like to know how we can improve these in the future. :) Again, thanks for the kind words, and thanks for choosing Ahrefs!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With ahrefs you can make your website print money

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I used to had a routine on spoting links, keywords and writing based on the analysis, ahrefs was my everyday tool and always discovered what my competitors were doing.

Almost best tool to spot the rankings on your competitors and discover their links. Period. They tried to add website analysis. You can use that part for free under certain conditions.

The price gone up lately. The website analysis part is ok but basic.

letzten Monat

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear that you got a lot of value out of our Site Explorer and Keywords Explorer tools. But we'd also love to hear more about how you feel we can improve Site Audit! If you get a chance, please do reach out to [email protected] and let us know what you'd like to see changed. :-)

Narek
Narek
CEO in Armenien
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Once a great tool, now a charge oriented garbage

1.0 vor 2 Monaten

Good competitor keyword analysis tools, good quality site health monitoring

Once one of the greatest SEO tools, it became a tool that confused customers with complicated pricing schemes and tried to charge as much as possible. We have been AHREFS customers for almost five years, and their recent changes have made us wonder how far this company can go in terms of customer service, customer respect, and pricing schemes. The new scheme is so complicated that your credit card can suddenly charge $1000s without your knowledge. When we contacted to customer support, they told us that beside the $2000 annual fee we pay, we also need to pay $3500 for additional keyword tracking (which we never signed up for, it was migrated from our old account, where usage was free) without our knowing. We decided to stop partnering with ahrefs due its complicated pricing model which scams users and surprisingly charges you and we're moving to different platform now. Usage is not recommended due to the high scam and confusion rate. Recommendation from a company with over 1 million organic monthly traffic and 22 million visitors.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Narek, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sincere apologies for any confusion caused by migrating your subscription to a new plan. Looking over your conversation with support, it sounds like this was an unfortunate misunderstanding that has since been resolved. Just to clarify, you were previously on an Advanced subscription, which allowed 5,000 tracked terms in Rank Tracker. When you switched to a Standard plan in 2022, those limits were reduced to 2,000. Please don't hesitate to contact customer support again in the future if you need further clarification on plan limits. Thank you.

Director in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, but too expensive

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: A solid web experience, unfortunately spoiled by a severe hike in prices over the years.

It is mature and well-rounded software. It simply does what they say. We rarely see any downtime.

Changes to the pricing/plans have meant that Ahrefs is too expensive. Adding on a single user or more can be a huge expense. While we love it, there are other, cheaper competitors.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for your candour. We've tried to price our plans according to the value you get out of our data and have tried to make it easy and effective to add users to your account. If you'd like to provide more insight into what we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Thanks again!

Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps Make SEO More Manageable

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

I've tried a few SEO tools and Ahrefs is one of my favorites! The site is pretty easy to understand and there are lots of free tools that help me to understand how to improve my SEO ranking. I'd encourage people to use the free trial to check it out.

I don't really find a down side to the plaform. I'm satisfied with how it works.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the platform, and we hope you continue to get value out of our tools in the future. Just to clarify, we don't have a free trial, but we do have a forever-free limited version of Site Explorer and Site Audit with our Ahrefs Webmaster Tools plan. Again, thanks for your feedback, and we're happy to count you among our customer base!

Isreal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good tool but limited without upgrading

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Good tool for keyword research and keyword tracking

Some of the features were limited in use and other features were only available in much higher priced plans.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Isreal, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you are getting good use out of our keyword research and rank tracker tools. If you have suggestions for how we can improve our product, please don't hesitate to reach out to customer support. Thanks!

Stephen
Operations Manager in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive but baffling in its complexity

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Everything you need is there, and a whole stack of things you probably won't. I realize that lots of people love to sit all day delving into figures, and others need to deep dive into specifics for other reasons. So I used it for a very long time and it was very good.

But eventually it dawned on me that we were paying a premium for stuff, as a small company, we really didn't need.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Stephen, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Did you know that we offer free courses in our academy and use case webinars on a monthly basis to help you get the most out of your subscription? We'd really love to hear more about your experience and what you found challenging so we can improve our UI/UX as well as our onboarding sequences. Please do reach out to [email protected] if you get a moment. We'd love to hear more of your thoughts!

Dewana
Nursepreneur in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ahrefs is a skip for new bloggers at least until you are making enough income to pay for the software.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was extremely powerful, way too powerful for what I was using it for, SEO for a new affiliate blog.

The marketing is that you need either this or SurferSEO to do keyword research and SEO. I would recommend you skip both until you are making enough money to pay for them.

letzten Monat

Hi Dewana, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. Have you had a chance to use any of our free tools? https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools We hope you'll come give us another try once you feel more established! :-)

Elle
Elle
Company owner in Spanien
Design, Selbstständig

I like some features

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's good for those people who want all their tools in one place and I can see why it is the industry leader. For me though, I'm kind of covered with other tools that I use.

It seems to cover all the bases within its paid packages

I can get most of the reports for free using other tools

letzten Monat

Hi Elle, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide honest feedback. We can appreciate that there are other tools on the market that are less expensive than we are, but we hope that our robust, first-in-class data is a differentiator. :)

Nathan
SEO Specialist in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to toolset for SEO

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Olivia
Beauty Blogger in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

One of the Best Tools for Keywords

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I think it's a great tool which is actually quite addictive! If it wasn't for the high cost I would probably have kept my subscription. I had great results with my keyword research and also for finding articles that would rank well on Pinterest.

This is a good tool for finding keywords and monitoring your backlinks. I mainly used it to look at my competitor's keywords and domain rating and also monitor my backlinks. Overall it is excellent if you want to monitor how your website is doing over time and receive alerts when you have new keywords ranking. I also found it helpful to find low competition keywords to help my posts rank better. I also like that you are able to cancel your subscription easily if you want to unlike some of Ahref's competitors who make cancelling complicated!

It's really very expensive and I've found other tools that are less expensive that do what I need them to do with finding keywords. I think Ahrefs is the best but it's so expensive that I can't justify paying the cost. Also if you are new to keyword research it's quite complicated. Ahrefs have a youtube channel and lots of help so that you can learn how to use it but there are still other tools which are much easier for beginners.

Deyan
Website Manager in Bulgarien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs review

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Ahrefs, despite its flaws.

What I like most about Ahrefs is that it's an all-in-one tool. We mostly use it for keyword research, competitor analysis, and the technical health of our websites. It also serves as a starting point for our outreach campaigns. Customer support is also responsive and helpful.

It's a bit complicated, and although their team tried to do the UI as intuitive as possible, the sheer amount of features make it difficult to use. Training new employees to use its full potential takes too much time. Additionally, it updates slowly, so the data you see on your dashboard is outdated. For example - I managed to remove over a million backlinks from a spammy website. It took ahrefs well over 3 months to "realize" they are gone.

Antwort von Ahrefs

Thank you for your feedback, Deyan! As an all-in-one toolset, the platform can be difficult for first-time users. Besides the UI tooltips, you can also reference our Academy (https://ahrefs.com/academy) and Help page (https://help.ahrefs.com/en/) to speed up the onboarding process. Our support team is also reachable in-app or at [email protected] in case you have further questions. As for the spammy backlinks, and backlinks in general, our crawler indexes some pages faster and more often than others. The speed of crawling and updating specific pages also depends on their URL Rating (UR). Pages with lower UR have a lower chance of getting indexed and updated more often, as compared to pages with a high rating. In the meantime, you can disavow the spammy backlinks so that they are hidden. The disavow function is available on the dashboard, to the right of each project. You can then export the disavow file from Ahrefs and upload it to GSC. Hope this helps!

Skyler
Content Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Ahrefs is the best and only SEO tool you need for keyword research

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ahrefs has helped me with keyword research for a new blog to develop a content strategy for the next 6 months and determine what content to prioritize and focus on. It has also been very helpful with competitor research to find keyword ideas I would never have thought of. I also use it to track position rankings and backlinks.

Ahrefs is the best SEO tool for keyword research and competitor analysis. I've tried other software like SEMRush and Moz but found that Ahrefs is the most accurate regarding keyword difficulty. I also like the backlink tracking, as well as competitive research tools to find keyword ideas from competitors as well as backlink suggestions.

There is a bit of a steep learning curve to get started, and at first, Ahefs interface can seem quite overwhelming and intimidating, as if there is perhaps too much information. However, Ahrefs have excellent YouTube training resources that help you understand all the important features and feel comfortable using Ahrefs within a couple of hours. There are also great tutorials for people completely new to SEO. Although to take advantage of Ahrefs' most important features, you need to pay for the Standard Plan, which is quite expensive for small businesses, startups, and bloggers compared to the Lite plan. There is also no longer a paid trial version available.

Antwort von Ahrefs

Appreciate the kind words, Skyler! Pricing-wise, please note that the Standard plan is more suitable for seasoned SEOs, not necessarily startups. Indeed, we've discontinued the trial. But people who want to convince themselves about the value of Ahrefs can use our free plan. With the free plan, you can use Site Explorer and Site Audit for free for all your verified projects - sign up here: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools We also have a bunch of free tools under our free tools hub: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools These should serve as a "soft trial" for starters.

Immobilien, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

All In One SEO/ SEM Research and Optimization Tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: As a digital marketer that manages SEO and PPC campaigns for clients, Ahrefs is an essential tool for providing value and good results for my clients. The amount of keyword data provided within Ahrefs is unmatched by similar tools. We have improved all of our clients "website score" and they have seen the results with more traffic and better leads.

The software contains so many features for keyword research, website optimization, link building, competitor tracking and so much more. The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients. My favorite tool is the "content gap" functionality which provides us with the websites where our competitors are linked so we are able to go after those websites or similar websites.

There is a huge learning curve because the software contains so many features and ways to use the software. Additionally, the software can get very expensive because of the number of licenses our business requires.

Antwort von Ahrefs

"The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients." This made our day - thank you! ^^ About your concerns, we heard you Abby. In fact, we're in the process of updating all of our How to Ahrefs documentation for all new Site Explorer 2.0 reports. So stay tuned! You can also follow our social channels where we're posting short explainer videos about each new functionality. For any questions you might have, don't hesitate to ping us at [email protected]. We're always happy to help out :)

Richard
SEO in USA

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

- Amazing backlinking tool - Easy to understand keyword search system - Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute - Quality reporting tool - 7-day trial for first timers - Company sends valuable training information - Daily support if needed

- Can be complicated for first-time SEO users - Its design is simple and a bit mundane. - Customer service is not the friendliest.

Mert
Social Media Specialist in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Analysis with Ahrefs

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am using Ahrefs to understand my competitors website and their marketing strategy. I use template dashboard to report my customers about their website health.

Ahrefs is important tool for market analysis, to understand your competitors and their marketing strategy. You can define your marketing strategy with it's features.

Ahrefs should have more feature for social media analysis to understand competitors behaviour.

Antwort von Ahrefs

Happy to know we help you proactively define your marketing strategy :) Could you write us at [email protected] about the social media features you're talking about? Even better, you can write or upvote these feature suggestions on our canny page: https://ahrefs.canny.io/ The more votes a feature suggestion gets, the likelier our product team will consider it when reviewing the product roadmap. Thank you!

Victoria
CEO in Spanien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Arefs is the king : backlinks and broken links

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great Tool, but the decision they have taken with prices i think they have losted a lot of customers.

I love backlinks and broken links I never found a software like this.

The price. They have raised the price to 179 €/month if you want to use these 2 funtions. It´s not a price you can allow if you are beginning in SEO.

Antwort von Ahrefs

Thank you for the review, Victoria! The Standard plan you're talking about is more tailored towards SEO professionals, not beginners. You can still use our free plan, where the Backlinks and Broken Backlinks reports are available (but only for your verified websites): https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools We also have a free backlink checker: https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker And a broken link checker: https://ahrefs.com/broken-link-checker Hope these help!

Byron
Blogger in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keywords That Open Doors | Ahrefs Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools on the market today. It offers tons of information about any website or competitor that you could ever need, making it super easy to do your job well. The only downside I've found so far is that it's a bit expensive for those on a budget (though it's still worth every penny!). Other than that, Ahrefs is amazing and everyone should use it!

The Pros:1) It's really easy to use--even if you're not great with tech stuff like me!2) The user interface is beautiful and clean, so it doesn't feel like work when I'm using Ahrefs.3) There are so many different ways to use this tool! Whether you want to find new link opportunities or analyze which keywords your competitors are ranking for, there's something here for everyone.4) It's affordable compared to some of the other SEO tools out there! And since it does so much, it's worth every penny!

The Cons:1) Sometimes the results don't load as quickly as I'd like them to--but that might just be because I have such a big list of sites to analyze at once! And even then, it only takes about five seconds anyway, which isn't too bad at all in my opinion.2) It can sometimes be difficult finding documentation or training videos on how to use certain features--but again, this might just be because I'm looking in the wrong places or not understanding what I'm reading correctly... But overall it's still pretty easy to use despite this slight drawback!

Antwort von Ahrefs

Wow, thank you for the detailed review, Byron. Love the title! ^^ Moving on to your concerns: 1. A 5 seconds load time is a lot. Could you write us at [email protected], and perhaps send us your HAR file, so my colleagues can further investigate? Thank you. 2. What features do you require assistance with? You can check our help page (https://help.ahrefs.com/en/), Academy courses (https://ahrefs.com/academy), and YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/AhrefsCom) to get the most out of Ahrefs. Of course, you can always write us in the support chat. We'd be happy to help out! :)

Jyoti Ranjan
Seo executive in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs - A Comprehensive SEO Tool to Boost Your Online Presence

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ahrefs is an invaluable tool for any digital marketer or website owner looking to improve their online visibility and outrank their competition. Its comprehensive suite of features, user-friendly interface, and top-notch customer support make it the ultimate SEO tool. I highly recommend Ahrefs to anyone seeking a reliable, powerful, and accurate platform to streamline their SEO efforts and drive tangible results.

Ahrefs boasts an intuitive, user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users of all experience levels to navigate and utilize its features. The dashboard provides a quick snapshot of your website's performance, including domain rating, backlinks, and organic trafficAhrefs shine in backlink analysis, offering one of the most extensive backlink databases in the industry. The platform allows me to assess the quality of my clients' backlinks, identify potential link-building opportunities, and monitor competitors' backlink profiles. The disavow tool has also been beneficial in protecting websites from potentially harmful links.

While Ahrefs is undoubtedly a powerful and comprehensive SEO tool, there are a few minor drawbacks that I have encountered in my experience 1-pricing2-Mobile App:3-Data Update Frequency:

letztes Jahr

Happy to hear we're helping you secure more clients and keep existing ones loyal, Jyoti! May I ask what data update frequency are you talking about? Indeed, we don't have a mobile app at the moment, since it would be quite hard to read a lengthy chart on a 5" mobile screen. As for our pricing, you mainly pay in direct proportion to the data that you're requesting. If you find it too expensive though, you can always use our free tools for various SEO tasks: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools For any further inquiries, please write us in the support chat :) -Andrei

Shahin
Founder in UK

Ahrefs terminated our Legacy Plan

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Ahrefs has been a reliable tool for us, particularly when it comes to backlink data and keyword research tools. The user experience is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to navigate and gather valuable insights. Over the years, we have consistently recommended Ahrefs to our clients, and it has been instrumental in helping us analyze trends in the digital landscape. However, we've recently encountered a significant drawback with their new credit system. This change in pricing and usage structure has made it untenable for us to continue using and recommending Ahrefs to our clients. As a result, both our clients and ourselves are in the process of transitioning to alternative solutions that better align with our needs and budget constraints. While Ahrefs has served us well in the past, this recent change has unfortunately prompted us to seek alternatives.

Until just a few days ago, I had been a loyal user of Ahrefs for over a decade. However, I recently encountered a sudden and unexpected issue with the platform. Out of the blue, we received a message notifying us that our legacy plan was being terminated due to excessive usage. What made this situation even more frustrating was the absence of any prior usage warnings. It felt like a sudden and unpleasant surprise, and the lack of proactive communication from Ahrefs didn't help. Setting aside the cost implications, I believe that if someone from the Ahrefs team had taken the time to reach out and guide us through transitioning to a new plan, we might have been more willing to cooperate. Instead, all we received was an email informing us of the termination of our plan. In addition to this disappointing experience, there were a few other issues that we had encountered while using Ahrefs: The traffic numbers and estimates provided by the platform often proved to be wildly inaccurate. Backlink data was inconsistent, sometimes showing lost links and found links without a clear pattern. Ranking data obtained from scraped SERPs consistently diverged from the data in Google Search Console (GSC) or real live Google searches. Overall, our experience with Ahrefs left much to be desired, primarily due to the abrupt termination of our plan and the lack of reliable data accuracy. We hope that Ahrefs can improve its customer service and data quality in the future.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Shahin, We're sorry that we had to discontinue your Legacy plan. Please believe that this decision was not taken lightly. We have not updated our pricing for Legacy users in 9 years. During that time, we have added significant functionality to our product, technological costs have increased, and the internet has become significantly larger, requiring more resources to crawl. Unfortunately, all of this means we can no longer support the pricing and limits of Legacy accounts with significant usage. But we fully agree we could have communicated all of this in a better way. We sincerely apologize for making you feel like you haven't been a valued customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out via our private community or at [email protected] if you have additional questions or would like further clarification. Thank you for being a long-term Ahrefs user, and again, we sincerely apologize that we can't continue with your Legacy account and for the misstep in communication.

Markus
Founder in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but the new Price Model is to criticize

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Finally I am satisfied with the Tool and its features itself, but in the last Weeks for several Times some Bugs and also the "new" Pricing Model satisfy me not really.

Ahrefs deliver finally all necessary Elements to set up a good and efficient SEO Strategy. If it is about Tools to analyze and / or Tools for Improvement - everything is available

Biggest Point of Critic is - the Pricing Model. Every Modul cost extra, what can make this Tool finally extremely expensive. 2nd Point of Critic ist this Payment Rule of "used" Rows per Month. Here you have within your "Pack" a Limit and if you pass this Limit you have to pay with the next Invoice more as maybe expected. Ok - you can set in the Settings a Limit, but this is something you have to know. If not >> Trap!

Antwort von Ahrefs

Thank you for your feedback, Markus :) And apologies for the inconveniences caused by downtimes. However, when reports do not load successfully (during downtimes), no reports per month are consumed. This is a failsafe we put in regarding the usage of your subscription. As for the "Pay as you go" pricing, we're sorry it's not working for you. For Ahrefs, in general, it allows us to keep prices lower for light users while people who use and benefit from service more pay more. We have listed all our additional fees on our Pricing page (https://ahrefs.com/pricing) so users are fully aware of what would cost additional pay-as-you-go charges. Apart from that, we also have a special page under Account Settings > Limits and Usage, where you can monitor your account's limits and data usage at any time. Besides, you are also able to check your report usage in real-time from our Report Usage counter (at the top of the page next to the Account's name). Hope this helps!

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing if you can afford it

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I would be lost without this tool, i use it every day and its become critical to my work

Ahrefs is a top choice for keyword research and competitor analysis and only really compares to Semrush. Other products are cheaper but are nowhere near as detailed. While the price is too much for a lot of people, if you can afford it it will make that money back on traffic to your website. You'll also save time and be able to pinpoint keywords instead of guessing.

The only con is the price. I really can't come up with anything too negative to say about this product.

Antwort von Ahrefs

Thank you for the kind words! ^^

Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite SEO tool

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm satisfied. I get what I want and need.

All in one - for SEO's. Ahrefs is best for everything regarding links. But there's more in the package: You get site audits, keyword trackers, content and keyword research + more. Of these, I do love the site audit. It made my life easier - compared to Screaming Frog. Now I don't have to sit around and wait while my computer crawls. I can just close the Ahrefs tab - and the whole thing will be done within the hour (or overnight). Theres even scheduled crawls, so I can get an overview of our technical and on-page SEO performance every week or month. It even comes with a lot of descriptions and guide on what to do about the bugs and errors found on your website. Great for beginners and specialists.

It can cost a lot if you have a lot of users. There's no option for individual logins for a team. So we do log each other out all the time - even though we have bought the package with up to 10 users using the login. The same goes for the Chrome Toolbar. A cool tool, but we log each other out - so we have to log in each day. It feels like a waste of time. They are not made for PPC stats. Theres some numbers and Ad examples, but they don't seem correct.