Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Flipsnack

Das beste Online-Publishing-Tool für das Erstellen und Veröffentlichen von Katalogen, Broschüren, Zeitschriften, Portfolios und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Flipsnack

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder.

Bewertungen zu Flipsnack

4.5
4.5
4.3
4.2

8.6/10

Flipsnack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Flipsnack bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brandi

inhaber in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beste Flipbook Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Insbesondere die Möglichkeit iFrames zu integrieren machen Flipsnack zu einem herausragenden Produkt

mir sind keine negativen Sachen aufgefallen

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Peter. You made our day!

Peter
Autor in Deutschland
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertung

Kommentare: Fotopräsentation

Die Integration war einfach Die Benutzerfreundlichkeit ist gut

Es gibt keine Nachteile Die Schrift ist im Browser klein

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review!

Thomas J
Thomas J
Analytics | HubSpot in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flipsnack Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at [email protected]

Cameron
Team Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Affordable

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: We find it easy and overall affordable to provide our clients with these magazines. It is a great value add for us. Additionally it allows us to present our marketing material in a unique and upscale way

The creation/editing of magazines is really easy, and I love the features that are now in editing (e.g. hyperlinking). Once created the magazines are easily shareable and you can whitelabel the sharing and magazine. And there are no ads when you share, which is important to our clients. It is easy to search for and organize magazines.

The enterprise pricing/setup for additional magazines could use modification for companies that have/keep many magazines on hand. We have to go in and delete old magazines to keep the number down to 1000. The cost to add more magazines was too pricey for us.

vor 9 Monaten

Your feedback helps us a lot, Cameron. Thank you!

Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible platform lacking fuction and customer support

2.0 vor 7 Monaten

We were initially attracted to Flipsnack for the PDF flip feature and the ability to add in image carousels, videos and use our domain.

The platform doesn't hold your font formatting - meaning after you finish your project and preview, and you return to your edit screen all the copy returns to a small black font - a nightmare. No data features - your reports and decks have graphs and pie charts. They can't build them nor can they be animated in any way. The builder is beyond terrible to use. You expect a Canva type experience, however, this platform is lightyears behind. Incredibly overpriced to get all the functions they advertise. Once Canva adds these capabilities this platform will be obsolete. Customer service is only available a few hours a day. Every time we tried to contact support it said they were closed. We tried in the evening, morning the next day and afternoon - nothing.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello, We're very sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with our platform. It's disheartening to hear that you've tried to contact our support team but couldn't receive assistance due to our working hours. We will definitely consider your feedback and use it to further advance our platform, but we would love to hear more about what we could improve to make your experience better. If you are willing to share some more details about this with us then please send us an email at [email protected] or you can reach our Live Chat which is available from Monday - Friday, 6 am - 11 pm GMT

Tammie
Founder and Creative Director in USA

The Best of Its Kind

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Flipsnack looks better, works better, and is more cost-effective than the competition. It's simply the best digital flipbook on the market.

Flipsnack gives you the print experience in a digital form. You can enjoy flipping through a book or magazine and get the full experience without paper. As a graphic designer, it would be very difficult to run my business without Flipsnack, because my clients would not feel the full value of my designs if they just viewed proofs as PDF email attachments.

Not a dislike, but just an area for future growth: more automation and integration capabilities for auto-generating flipbooks and auto-updating content within the flipbooks, such as page numbers. Flipsnack is actively developing these capabilities and I'm eagerly waiting until they are available.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and feedback! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and that you find it so helpful. We are working on the capabilities you`ve mentioned and hope they will soon be available on our platform. ����

Jessica
Administrative Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for real estate inventory catalogs!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Flipsnack has been a great resource for our digital catalogs. We've been using the products for several years now, but have only had a paid account for the past year so that we could do more with it - we are please with what we've been able to do! I've only had two occasions where something went wrong technically with our catalog and Flipsnack's team was quick to respond and resolve the issues.

We use Flipsnack to present our listing inventory as a sharable catalog. Listing inventory is constantly changing which means the catalog needs to be updated almost daily. It's super easy for me to update the catalog in Flipsnack so that clients always have the most up-to-date information. I like that the sharable link stays the same.

I do most of my editing outside of Flipsnack (in MS Publisher), then upload PDFs to keep our catalog up-to-date. I did try building the catalog in Flipsnack but found that some of the functionality that I frequently use in MS Publisher isn't available in Flipsnack.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack after all these years. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Brandy
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best out there!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great customer service when I've had questions. Ease of use. Team function is great. Quality looking digital documents with the ability to truly customize what you're publishing. Best of all, it's affordable!

So much easier than other software I've used that's suppose to do similar things. It couldn't be any easier to use and with having a team, the team function to allow others to get in and have User access is wonderful! We love the customization available for Flipsnack documents and the option to publish documents private or public. We love every feature!!

No cons on my end after using other similar software in the past. FlipSnack has been a game changer for myself and my Marketing Team!

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Brandy. We are glad you like Flipsnack this much!

Damian
Managing Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello Damian, Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Vini
Sr. Designer in Mexiko
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

their customer service rocks

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been using it for almost two years and definetly they have been improving their UX.

Definetely their customer service. They are aware of every issue that you might have until it is solved.

You cant use shortcuts for underlined or italics, you have to select the text and then change it. Other times the whole paragraph changes so you have to undo and redo.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for the review and feedback, Vini! It helps us a lot!

Marketing & Werbung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

I really like this, but could be better

Kommentare: Its a good experience

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen. On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Arun
Arun
Graphic designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Decent designing and marketing tool for me

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Flipsnack is an excellent solution for quickly and easily bringing your PDFs to life. It’s easy to use, fast, and offers powerful features like shopping buttons, videos, and GIFs. However, its pricing plans may be too expensive for some users and the Design Studio feature isn’t as powerful as other solutions. As such, it may be best suited for those who need fast PDF-to-flipbook conversion and don’t require the more advanced features.

Flipsnack's quick PDF-to-flipbook conversion sets it apart. Its basic, intuitive UI makes it easy to use. Flipsnack's buying buttons, videos, and GIFs help bring catalogs to life.

Flipsnack’s pricing plans may be too expensive for some users, and the Design Studio feature isn’t as powerful as some other publishing solutions. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the 3D flip-page effect not working properly in certain browsers.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Arun! We're glad that our quick PDF-to-flipbook conversion and interactive features have helped bring your catalogs to life. We understand that our pricing plans may not be suitable for everyone, but we try to offer various options to fit different budgets and needs. We're constantly working to improve our platform and add new features to help our users create even more engaging content. Your feedback helps us a lot, and the team will investigate the issues you mentioned.

Jan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy to Use + Professional Look

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Paul
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looking For More

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hi Paul, Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Sarah Jane
Creative Facilitator and Practitioner in Spanien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Flipsnack for the win!

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Flipsnack helps me to share information and hold archival records for a volunteer-run arts organisation with no funding. The decent price point combined with the usability, professional look and great customer service mean I don't ever want to use another service.

Amazing customer service. On a particularly stressful issue, (which was my own fault!) I found the customer service to be understanding, human and helpful. A solution was quickly found and I was talked all the way through the process. Professional and clean appearance to audience/viewers.Super easy to upload content and export outcomes - it is a very usable platform interface.Ability to embed published books on websites as well as share links to Flipsnack.

The pre-made packages are quite restrictive.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for the review and feedback, Sarah Jane. It helps us a lot! We are so happy you like Flipsnack!

Duval
DTAI in Bermuda
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

FlipSnack - Best Digital Book on the Market

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Have been using it at my institution with my student sand staff

What I like about flipsnack is the easy of use and link access.

Note able to get subscription that can have as many users to institution account controlled by admins or superuser.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Duval. It helps us a lot!

Joanna

Good but needs improvement

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been approached by your team a few times if we can have a discussion on how we use it and our needs, since we are a little different of a user. Nice overall, clients really like end result, just wish we can bring the layout end up to our standards a bit more. We have changed our standards to our limitations. Customer service team has always been great.

The product is very easy to use, has a nice effect when viewing the presentation. Love that we can insert video

We use the flipsnack a little differently that your publications. We are graphic and content based, and the typography and layout limitations are sometimes very frustrating because they are too basic. There is also no type tracking capabilities for individual words, if you use the generic spacing, it spaces the whole paragraph. Quite basic stuff and may be good for most of your users, we get it. Just frustrating a bit to us. Many times, we have issues when downloading the code and uploading to another website. We would like self hosting option.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hi, Joanna! Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are constantly trying to improve the experience our users have with Flipsnack. So all the mentions you`ve made will be discussed with the team. Also, happy you like our colleagues from customer support. They are always here in case you need them.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and consistent

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall this software is a great tool to present any publication or multi-page collateral. It's a great way to save on printing costs. There is nothing like holding an actual printed book, but for quick digital viewing, this is the best alternative.

It is very easy to upload your PDF of your book and be confident it will show up exactly how you'd like to present it. There are several easy to understand settings for how to set-up the look & function of your e-book. You can even choose them to be auto-default settings so you don't need to select them every time. There are lots of interactivity features like a Video Widget and auto-finding missing links.

I haven't ever used it to design the pages from scratch. I always design in Adobe InDesign and just upload a PDF to flipsnack. So I don't know if it has good design features for initial page layout. The one thing that would be nice, is if there was another feature for not just books/magazines, but for folded collateral like a mailed newsletter or brochure, etc. If there was a way to animate for multi-panel designs, like have them unfold and present on the screen the way you would view if it were printed.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot, and it will be discussed with the team. We are pleased to know you find Flipsnack easy to use and that it helps you with your presentations.

Aulani
Sr. Graphic Designer in USA
Kunststoffe, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Flipsnack for Monthly and Quarterly Magazines

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Flipsnack is very user friendly. Even though we build our templates off of the website initially, I was able to see how easy it would be to start from scratch on the Flipsnack website if someone were to do to that. There are a lot of features that can also make the publication interactive, which is always a plus, especially since it is a digital publication. Editing and publishing is also a breeze, which is a huge win in my books.

This was a very high level, probably back end con for us, but we were not able to customize the shelf the way we wanted to when tried to implement it on our own website. No fault to anyone, this was probably a specific case for Flipsnack so I can see not being able to customize the shelf on the back end. We ended up creating our own shelf on our website and embedding each catalog individually. This was fine since we switch it out every few months anyways.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack and find it user-friendly. We will also discuss your suggestion with the team. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Debra
Director of Communication Services, HCC Central in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Houston Community College Central's review of Flipsnack

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been a true asset to my department's work. It elevates my work and is always well received. Internal constituents want to make sure their items are in it. That tells me they like the product and want to be a part of it.

It is pretty easy to use. Uploading a finished pdf. is simple and the end results are impressive. People have enjoyed looking at flip books I create at the start of the month to promote college events. It elevates basic fliers to a nice, newer level and makes viewing more fun.

What needs to be improved: 1). Basic background choices (not enough color options or textures), 2). The ability to add video clips. 3). Greater detail on how long a person views a page, etc. 4). It should also work like Constant Contact (CC) and allow for distribution lists so I can send a flip book directly without CC.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review. It helps us a lot! All your suggestions will be discussed with the team.

Josh
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hey Josh! Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack! We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

Marie
Business owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Awesome software

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. If I have a question someone gets back to me right away and walks me through the steps. This program makes it easy for my customers to see what products I have on hand and saves me a lot of time.

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can update my catalogs.

I sometimes find it slow to go between pages but it could have something to do with the images I put on which make it take longer to load.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the kind review, Marie! You are right about the images. You can optimize them for quick loading using tinyjpg.com

Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Simple to use with professional output

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience using Flipsnack is great! Plenty of good features without bugs, flaws or glitches. A catalogue easy to create if you have a company but also easy for the customers to flip (the catalogue)

I have liked that you can have the basic features for free and you do not need to pay to have an excellent output. Of course the free version is enough only if you have a home business as I have had, while if you need a more professional output for a proper company you should purchase the paid version! Customers can flip the catalogue very easily and also from my side it was very easy and intuitive to create the catalogue. And I have seen no flaws, bugs or glitches

Actually there is nothing in particular that I have not liked about this software. It offers the basic features I needed for free while you could pay for premium features. No flaws!

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Jenni
Jewelry designer in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great but a few flaws

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good but sometimes small annoyances and customer service helpful but sometimes take a while to respond back. A bit pricey for added services

It’s easy to sue with some great features, especially if you have a lot of photos to feature. You can make something that sends easily and is beautifully presented. Love the duplicate page feature

When i save and don’t click publish it still publishes it which is annoying when you are working on a draft and have not completed it. I wish there was a line to indicate when something is centered or aligned with something else No options to have it professionally printed through Flipsnack

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hi Jenni, Thank you for your feedback! I will forward your suggestions to our tech team. Also, when you start creating a new flipbook, but want to exit without publishing it, you can simply go back to "My Flipbooks" and the flipbook will automatically be saved "as draft".

Nicole
REAL ESTATE AGENT in Australien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

FLIPSNACK IS A BIG PART OF MY BUSINESS

Kommentare: LOVE IT

LOOKS GOOD AND EASY TO USE WE USE IT FOR A LOT OF MARKETING IN OUR OFFICE

I HONESTLY COULDN'T TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A NEGATIVE

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hey Nicole! We very much appreciate your kind words and amazing review!