Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Together Mentoring

Together ist eine führende Mentorship-Plattform der Enterprise-Klasse für Mitarbeitende von Unternehmen und Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Together Mentoring

It was great I have no real negative things to say.

Bewertungen zu Together Mentoring

4.7
4.9
4.7
4.9

9.0/10

Together Mentoring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Together Mentoring bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Talent Development Coordinator in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Heather
case manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

NCM review

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Jeremy
Jeremy
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Liljana
Liljana
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Agape
Agape
Senior Director of Human Resources in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring for Excellence

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Cristina Marcano
Cristina Marcano
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy in Venezuela
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentoring process

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Öl & Energie, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Best mentorship software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Great customer service, very responsible. They actually implemented a change we requested within 2 weeks.

I wish I could get mentored by people outside my company as well.

Associate in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Platform!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Extremely user friendly and was very easy to use!

Absolutely nothing, this software had everything I needed

Kimberly
Program Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Training Program Manager Review

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

I like the user experience for this software.

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Beth
Associate Manager, Learning & Development in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Together

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful! One of the best systems I have implemented. I truly felt like I had a partner throughout the entire experience.

Together really checked all of our boxes. It allowed for one central location for mentorship within the organization. It has beautiful and easy integrations with Teams, Zoom etc. The system is user-friendly allows for easy training so mentors and mentees can focus on what matters, their relationship.

We haven't yet encountered too many cons of the system. Up to this point, my only feedback would be to allow for custom timeframes for activation email reminders. I would have liked to be able to set exactly when invited participants would receive notificaitons.

Roxanne
Project Accountant 11 in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great all around program

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have enjoyed learning different aspects of the jobs.

Everything about this program I have enjoyed.

There is nothing I would change. I have enjoyed all of it.

Thiago
CEO in Irland
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing match with my mentor

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

The software was really quick to learn and it's really user-friendly! I loved the resources that guided my mentor and me in our meetings!

Nothing comes to mind! Smooth experience since the beginning!

Hadyn
Service Delivery Analyst in Kanada
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: very good, alot of work but worht it in the end

Getting out of my comfort zone, it was easy to use and learn.

the large commitment required to complete it

Miranda
Finance Manager in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform to Use

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The Together platform has made mentoring and collaboration a lot easier as you have one place that you can go to find all documents and notes that you have made during conversations and you can go back and see the progress that has been made.

Being able to schedule your meeting right in the software and also write notes to each mentor/mentee that everyone has access to in one place has been a fantastic tool to keep everyone on track.

Nothing at this point, the platform has been very easy to use.

Anne
Senior Engagement and Development Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating as an admin, great as a user

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The automatic pairing between mentees and mentors

Navigating the software ad an admin can be frustrating

Judith
Senior Finance and Budget Assistant in Kenia
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall review of the application

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It is a good tool

It makes mentoring journey easy, it has reminders that enables scheduling of next meeting and keeps track of one's progress and tracking of agreed action points.

It not very user friendly. I found it hard to navigate on the tab and struggled to access the page for scheduling next meeting

Sara
HRBP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for Mentor Programs

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I love that this guides a mentee and mentor through a program. There's not much extra work we have to do outside of what the program provides, which makes its usage a no-brainer.

Not much. A little bit of Zoom/Calendar integration - would like it to be able to check availability through the app.

Matthew
Legal Intern in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Mentoring Service

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Great experience. I would use this service in the future and recommend it to anyone starting a mentorship program.

Easy to use features that keep users on track and up to date in their mentoring relationships.

Site navigation is not always intuitive. I had to click around to find resources I was looking for.

Melissa
Operations Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

My Mentor Match Worked

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I would 1000000% do it again. Worth the experience.

My mentor match. While I have heard not everyone had a great mentor match mine was perfect.

I feel like there might be better articles available to help with moving forward in your career and how your mentor could assist.

Waqas
Process Engineer in Kanada
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

User review

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great tool to navigate interactions, tasks and manage commitments.

user friendly interface, interactive ability and ease in deployment/distribution

tracking trainings and interaction could be designed in a better way to compile and analyze the data or just simple tracking.

Kathryn
Supply Chain Planner in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

First Time User for Mentoring

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The software was easy to use and a great tool for establishing the first contact between the Mentor and Mentee.

The software was not tied to any of our online meeting tools, such as Webex or Teams. If it was, I could not find it.

Christina
Enrollment Team Lead in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enrollment Team Lead

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Outstanding

Ease of use. I liked the reminders and overall organization.

We connected via Teams as there did not seem to be a method within the appointment. No big deal.

Kathryne
Sr. Operations Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Kathryne Lewis

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I like being able to see my mentors profile and track the information and the details of the call agenda.

I don't like the scheduling feature, like getting started to get the agenda!