Über JivoChat

Business-Messenger-Lösung mit Multi-Channel-Funktionen wie Anrufe, Online-Chat, Integrationen mit Facebook und vielem mehr. All deine Firmenbedürfnisse.

Erfahre mehr über JivoChat

Laszlo leonardo B.
Web Developer
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal"

Kommentare: Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

Vorteile: You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Nachteile: Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Tsuji K.
ceo
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Everything is above average."

Vorteile: JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

Nachteile: No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Andrey Y.
Co-Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"2+ years with Jivochat"

Kommentare: This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

Vorteile: A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

Nachteile: All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Chloe G.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Good use for live chats"

Kommentare: It has been an overall pleasant experience. I’ll keep jivochat embedded in my website, and if I get more customers I might buy premium

Vorteile: I like that it gives my customer an instant chance to get support from me on my website. I have only had it for a few months but it has been worth it. I will keep the jivochat embedded into my website for the time being.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to contact customers who leave the page after starting a chat. I guess it doesn’t matter because they technically left the website themselves, but I’d like to keep in contact with them.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Tom W.

"A very good software"

Vorteile: We've been looking for a live chat and telephony support system for a long time. They were either really expensive, across two different systems or just not good looking! JivoChat is something we fell in love it, with its ease of use (sometimes - find it difficult to find previous chats, etc), the option to integrate wit Apple Business Chat is amazing too - only very few companies support this and it makes our business look so much more professional. The telephony side of things is brilliant too, with a wide range of numbers to choose from and the ease to receive a phone call to your phone too. One thing it does need is to have hold music for when customers are waiting, and when the operator puts them on hold - this is a must-have.

Nachteile: The message section where everything goes from live chat and phone calls just looks a little messy. And leaving a chat does not tell the visitor you've left the chat/ended the chat and i't just sometimes a little confusing.

Alyssa G.
Accountant
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Great service"

Kommentare: It has been pleasant.

Vorteile: Capabilities of software to store common knowledge.

Nachteile: There is not an assistant program for when live agents are unavailable/

Pamela S.
Architect
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Perfect for chatting in a website"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

Vorteile: I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Nachteile: I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

von Jivosite an 23.9.2019

Thank you, Pamela!

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Tosere O.
Head of IT dept
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020

"One of the best!!!"

Kommentare: It has been great. There have been several improvements that has made the app so effective for my company.

Vorteile: It’s flexibility and continuous improvement

Nachteile: The mobile app is a bit troubling. and needs improvement.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Dan H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Great Software, Great Integration Features"

Kommentare: I got to see what kind of customers come to my site, and what kind of needs they have. It ranged from specific needs such as what product do I buy, or general questions. What I really liked was the geolocation of the user, since we didn't want to waste time helping a customer that is not US based, since we currently don't ship out of the US.

Vorteile: It is highly customizable, they have a JavaScript API, and a good interface to create users, style the chat box, and they integrate with software such as Slack.

Nachteile: Not a big feature of the call functionality. Had some credits and tried to use it, but never worked for me. We never used their desktop client, just the web version so that is probably why. Even when we turned off the call functionality, we kept getting missed calls sometimes. It was weird. Overall, not an issue. I enabled it and probably didn't disable it properly.

von Jivosite an 25.11.2019

Hey Dan,

Thank you!

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Minas M.
CTO
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"JivoChat - One of the great (even the best) software"

Vorteile: Most I like is that software show text when customer typing, which help our supports to answer as quickly as possible

Nachteile: There is no option to use one account in different desktops.
But I understand the reaseon

Valeh S.
Senior Software Developer
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2018

"Efficient way of communicating with customers"

Vorteile: All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Nachteile: In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

von Jivosite an 18.10.2018

Hey Valeh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent.

You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link:

This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website:

"10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation"

"How to make proactive invitations work perfectly"

• Bewertet am 17.10.2018
John andrew C.
Leasing associate
Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"Chat with prospects all across advertising portals. "

Vorteile: Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support.
Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Nachteile: I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Ian M.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors"

Kommentare: The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

Vorteile: I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location.
If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number.
It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

Nachteile: The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Hasan H.
Finance Specialist
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2018

"Essential feature for every customer based company"

Vorteile: JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

Nachteile: With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2018
Pavel L.
Adminstrator
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2018

"The best live chat on the market"

Vorteile: Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Nachteile: For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Paulo A.
SEO
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy"

Kommentare: JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Vorteile: Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Nachteile: There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Radislav N.
company owner
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend"

Vorteile: It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want.
It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use.
We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us.
After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers.
I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Nachteile: When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Siddu H.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"One of the best chat we have used so far"

Kommentare: Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services.
Jivo chat is good.

Vorteile: Easy to configure.
Easy to Use.
Many options for users to connect.
Compatible for the devices

Nachteile: Analytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID

Farid R.
Leading Finance Specialist
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"Essential tool for any type of website."

Vorteile: JivoChat is direct communication method between website visitor and owner. Not every visitor is villing to buy something. But with smart features of JivoChat most percentage of visitors can be turned to buyers after short conversation. My most liked feature in Wix is pop up window with custom message which most of visitors tend to start conversation.

Nachteile: There is one feature which I want to offer. While chatting with website admin it would be great if visitors could send voice messages in order to express their ideas more clearly.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Usama N.
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2018

"JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales "

Vorteile: JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

Nachteile: smooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price

Technical Support and Amazon Specialist
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Great Options to keep me on track"

Kommentare: Overall I was impressed. The ability to see what customers are typing before they send the message is quite useful.

Vorteile: The Best thing about this software is that it keeps track of the users and allows you to set up reminders while showing you the conversation you are being reminded about in the following week or month.

Nachteile: The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Mihai J.
Development Manager
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"JivoChat Review"

Kommentare: We are interacting with persons that are interested with our business

Vorteile: What i like the most is the option that let me to connect to my facebook page and recive directly messages from there.

Nachteile: The rumors that in future we couldnt recive anymore our chats in email.

William O.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

"Excellent chat platform!"

Vorteile: Very user friendly for both parties, integrates with everything! Apple business chat works great with JivoChat!

Nachteile: SMS features are limited.. we’d like to be able to send SMS from our business numbers without a customer first having to chat in to create a dialogue.

Chris M.
Program Coordinator
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Kommentare: It's been a good tool to connect with people instantly and answer their questions...we've seen increased sales from using this.

Vorteile: We use the chat daily...setting it up for our needs was not too difficult but needed some adjustments after we figured out how it looked and functioned on our set...it was certainly not a one-step set up process. It's been very helpful in allowing us to assess our customers questions so that we can make improvements to our site. As with any chat, we get some interesting questions...

Nachteile: Some of our customers complain about the number of times the chat box pops up while they are on the site...call it "annoying". I sent a note to your customer support dept. but never heard back :(

Velicu C.
Director general adjunct
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2018

"Jivo chat is very good!"

Kommentare: Comunication.

Vorteile: I recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.

Nachteile: Everything is fine, I have nothing to reproach