4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,3 /5

Über PayPal

PayPal unterstützt über 17 Millionen Unternehmen mit Zahlungs- und Kreditlösungen.

Erfahre mehr über PayPal

Zeigt 25 von 17.867 Bewertungen

Florian W.
Software Entwickler
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Paypal Bewertung"

Kommentare: Paypal ist eine grandiose Zahlungsmethode welche einfach zu bediene ist

Vorteile: Paypal wird von fast allen Seiten wie auch Apps unterstützt und ist leicht zu bedienen

Nachteile: Gutscheine einzulösen stellen Schwierigkeiten auf

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"A Widely Used Payment Processor"

Kommentare: I use PayPal to make payments for goods and services for my business. It's also used to accept payments. Generally, PayPal is a cool payment processor.

Vorteile: I like PayPal for some reasons. Among the reasons for which I like PayPal include: 1. Ability to make payments without exposing my credit card details: Credit card fraud and identity theft is a trending menace nowadays. One is at a very high risk of having his/her credit card information stolen when the card is used on insecure websites. With PayPal I don't have to bother about my credit card information as I only have to sign in to my PayPal account and then proceed to making payment without having to expose my credit card information on the third-party website. 2. Ability to receive payment using only an email address: I love it that I can use my verified PayPal account's email address to receive money from anyone with a PayPal account. 3. Ability to integrate PayPal payment processor without much technicalities involves: I was able to integrate the PayPal payment processor to my ecommerce website in just a few minutes without having to do much technical stuffs. 4. Moderate payment processing charges: The charges by PayPal while using their payment gateway is moderate compared to that of some other payment processors. I had tried using a payment processor whose charges were quite high.

Nachteile: I have some problems with PayPal. One of the problems is that PayPal is not available is some countries, and this is a limitation to expanding to such countries. Secondly, PayPal have an history of limiting people's accounts for some hard to understand reasons. The issue is that once an account is limited, it is very hard or impossible to get back the money in the account.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2019

"Paypal Business Review"

Kommentare: Overall, I've been a customer of paypal for over 10 years. I like their invoicing system, and how it tracks everything for you. It gives ease of access when you go into Paypal and you need to search for and track payment or invoice records. That's awesome. I am not a fan of the customer service that paypal has. Each time I call for help to try to fix an issue I'm having, I end up getting off the call more confused. They need to train their rep's better. I've had instances where I've had to call about the same issue multiple times, and each time I called about the exact same issue, I have been given different explanations, and also been told to do different things to 'correct' the issues, and 9 times out of 10, the issue isn't resolved. If you call with a simple issue, the rep's seem to be able to help ok though.

Vorteile: I like a couple things about Paypal. I mostly like the mobile app that they offer, because it gives you ease of access when your on the go. I also like that Paypal has started integrating new partnerships like Venmo. I really like how easy and instantly you're able to transfer paypal funds into your bank account.

Nachteile: With the new partnership/integrated apps that they have, like Venmo, and Greendot, they aren't a two-way street. For instance, you can't transfer money from Venmo over to paypal, or at least I tried, and it was extremely confusing how they have everything set up.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Lisa P.
Self employed
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2021

"PayPal review"

Kommentare: Since integrating PayPal with my personal and business affairs my life has been less stressful. I never go to a bank anymore because there is no need as PayPal has made everything available for online transactions. Overall my experience has been extremely helpful and relieves the amount of stress caused by financial transactions and banking.

Vorteile: PayPal has been a life saver to me as it makes money transfers and online transactions easy and fast with no wait time. Navigation through PayPal is so simple a five year old could do it. I am able to do business with all my other business colleagues on or offline effortless. There is even an option for automatic transfer so it’s a complete no brained. Also investing in cryptocurrency with the touch of a finger is absolutely brilliant. Instead of your money just sitting there you can invest it and watch it grow.

Nachteile: To be honest there is nothing I can say about PayPal that they could improve on except maybe more businesses should use them so as to be as accessible as say Visa or MasterCard however I have noticed that is rapidly changing so really I have no complaints thus far and I have used PayPal for a couple of years now.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2021
Zach I.
Agent
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2019

"The industry standard"

Vorteile: For better or for worse, PayPal is the industry standard for online transactions. I like it because I can actually make sure we get paid (where as previously, I was waiting for checks for months that mysteriously got lost in the mail.) It was clunky at first, but now, they make it really easy to send invoices, keep track of purchases, dispute transactions (I was a victim of fraud once and they helped right away!), and more. I am most impressed with their fraud protection actually; they are better than VISA, Mastercard, and AMEX, who still often require you to send in snail-mail when there is a problem. I also like that you can now embed badged, i.e., "Pay Me with Paypal" or "Donate Here." They are making it for sure user-friendly.

Nachteile: PayPal is becoming dated with its fee structure. Venmo is much more competitive, although admittedly not as robust or well-known as PayPal. They were late to the game with the credit card reader and their terms are not as good as Square's (although I do admit that both platforms save me a ton of money because I no longer need point-of-sale terminals, which were wildly expensive in the '80s and '90s.) I also wish that they had a laxer policy on adult-items. Some of my talent also creates adult-content, and we are afraid to use the platform for home video sales and celebrity bookings at AdultCons (which are legal!) because PayPal has shut down other adult-entertainment communities for offering PayPal. No customer service rep has given me a clear line of what the boundaries are, so we avoid it all-together.

• Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"Great for both businesses and personal use!"

Kommentare: PayPal is one of the best commerce software out there for both business and personal use. Their online website and mobile app are both very easy to use, when both paying and requesting payments. PayPal has been my go-to payment method for over 10 years, and I've never had any big issues with it. I've always receive payments to my bank accounts within a timely manner, and their customer service team is very helpful as well.

Vorteile: PayPal is one of the commerce platforms I have used for the longest time. I've used it both for businesses and personal use, and it's never let me down. It's super easy to send money to individuals both on their website and mobile app, and I love that you can write specific notes within each payment. It links seamlessly to your bank accounts, and I always receive payouts quickly. When requesting payments, I love the "reminder" feature where you can politely nudge someone for a payment. It's also easy to pull historical statements for accounting purposes.

Nachteile: It's annoying that there are transaction fees when you have a business account, though this is not something you can avoid with any e-commerce platform. They all charge fees, but PayPal is actually reasonably priced and competitive compared to other platforms like Stripe or Square, so it's not a huge negative aspect of the platform. My personal PayPal has also been hacked before through eBay back in 2015. There was an unknown foreign charge on there, which was a little concerning since PayPal is linked to my bank accounts. Luckily PayPal customer service was able to refund me the amount and help me set up two-step authentication for security purposes. I have not gotten hacked since!

• Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Avash K.
WordPress Web Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2020

"One of the Best Platforms for Online Payment"

Kommentare: I love PayPal. Using it is as easy as browsing the internet. I can receive and request payment from clients all over the world in few minutes as it is accepted in almost all country. It's also easy to track incomes and financial activities. PayPal has made my professional life a lot easier.

Vorteile: As a part-time freelancer, I have clients from many countries and I use PayPal most of the time to receive money. With PayPal, I can receive money, request money from clients and send invoices instantly to clients and all at a very low cost. I also feel that my information is secure on PayPal as they are a bit ahead in Information Security than other similar platforms. It is also easy to shop online using PayPal as it is accepted in almost all major platforms. Paypal has great and minimal User Interface, so it's very intuitive to use it. The feature I like most is that we can create a PayPal.me payment URL and also embed it in websites. I also like that we can create a pool and then pay in a team.

Nachteile: Sometimes they lock your account for unknown reasons and it can be frustrating but those things are necessary to keep scammers and fraud out of PayPal so they aren't big deal. However, I have experienced bad errors a few time during checkout. I don't know why it happens but has happened multiple times to me.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2020
Abby B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2020

"The most affordable invoicing option for small businesses"

Kommentare: Hands down, the best option for a new business getting started out. You can create professional invoices and track all of your income in one place, for free.

Vorteile: There are tons of options that come with the basic Business Plan, all with no monthly or annual fee - just the 2.8% per transaction. You can setup recurring invoices, monthly, annually, AND Quarterly! Set it and forget it! You can print or PDF the invoices and email them and "Share link myself" so your clients can pay by check and then you pay NOTHING to PayPal.

Nachteile: There's no option for ACH debit, but for no monthly or annual fee, that's nothing.
The reports are a little tricky. Sometimes it's hard to find a report that includes ALL of the invoices sent out, including those who paid by another method not through PayPal. It's in there, it's just not easy to find.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2020
Shabri F.
Home health care provider
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2020

"Perfect for personal or business uses"

Kommentare: It has helped me with ordering textbooks, personal items, and food delivery by its compatibility with all kinds of sites. To be honest, I will sometimes avoid food services or online orders that don't have PayPal as an option to pay.

Vorteile: I like the promptness of service and money exchange,the extra layer of protection from linking bank accounts, and freedom from hidden costs.

Nachteile: Sometimes, with larger amounts of money exchange, there is a delay.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2020
George A.
Accountant
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2021

"PayPal a stress-free mode of paying and receiving"

Kommentare: Overall paypal has been a good software for my usage such as easy access, very good for payment and receiving payments

Vorteile: Easy access to the software
Friendly to use
Doesn't need a technical help more often
Very convenient
Easy access everywhere with you

Nachteile: Issues with pre-approved payments & subscriptions sometimes

• Bewertet am 16.1.2021
Ned S.
Asset Management
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2020

"Leaving The Slack Behind"

Kommentare: Sending and receiving funds, have never been this easy. PayPal has all relevant transactions history, locally online. It's a wonderful thing, and now with Cypto Transactions, its gonna continue to get grow and get better.

Vorteile: PayPal is essential to everyday transactions. Consumers need a service, PayPal allows easy transaction between the provider and consumer. I have no complaints, no clunky machine, which errors out, when making a sale, no no need for paper. No need, filing up the file management with messy receipt documents .

Nachteile: I never once had an issue or problem with PayPal.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2020
Michael N.
Marketing Export
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2021

"Simple payment provider, but with some limitations"

Kommentare: In general, we are nevertheless satisfied with PayPal. The service offers numerous payment methods (depending on the country) such as PayPal, credit card, bank transfer/Klarna, etc. The fees are higher than with other providers, but the service (especially the PayPal Express Checkout button) is simple and easy to set up - even for the inexperienced users with a little training.

Vorteile: Signing up for PayPal Business is very easy, you have to provide some information about the business (owner, address, ownership shares, etc.) and you are ready to go. PayPal Business can be connected to existing shop solutions, or you can create a "PayPal Checkout" button yourself. We only wanted to sell one product, so we chose Paypal because of the Express Checkout button. With simple clicks you can specify design, price, VAT, etc. and receive a code snippet which you can easily integrate into an existing website.
The PayPal dashboard shows all the information about orders, allows you to add tracking information, etc. Transferring the amount to your own bank account is also very easy.
PayPal is offering a community support centre where you can find answers to almost any question you might have when trying to get started with PayPal Business.

Nachteile: As simple and popular as PayPal is, some things were incomprehensible to us:
- Getting started: even though PayPal offers extensive documentation for developers, it is hard to find your way around as a beginner at first. PayPal could be interesting especially for people who don't want to invest in a real shop and want to add a payment option for e.g. 2-3 products on their website with a few simple steps. Nevertheless, we have struggled with some problems (see below).
- Sandbox mode: this is a test environment which allows to test payments etc. How to exit the sandbox mode when creating the "code" was not properly described anywhere. In the sandbox mode, we were also unable to test whether buyers receive confirmation emails on the payments (this is also not described anywhere else) and what these look like.
- Blocked balance and tracking: PayPal blocks the paid money at the beginning, because PayPal wants to make sure that we are serious sellers. This is also ok. By providing the tracking information, the money is released within 1-2 days. We shipped via DHL, but DHL is not supported by PayPal as a parcel service, so we had to specify "Other" -> "DHL" (entered manually). However, the buyer received an email with the tracking number which was sent by "Other", which caused confusion among consumers.
- Support: the support usually answered our mails only after 1 week and without mail with added value. The mails were standard answers.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2021
Castro M.
IT Consultant
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2020

"Best for Online Money Transfer"

Kommentare: My overall experience using PayPal has been awesome. I have managed to do online transactions with people located from different parts of the world. With PayPal, I can now do business with clients from any part of the world as I am assured of instant payments from PayPal.

Vorteile: I like how secure PayPal is. This means that your money is only accessible to you and you alone. If anyone tries to log in to your PayPal account, PayPal with alert you immediately and they will even require the person logging into your account to verify themselves. I also like the fact that transactions on PayPal are instant. Once the sender clicks on send, the recipient receives that money immediately without any delays. For users residing in Kenya, PayPal has partnered with Safaricom's M-pesa. This makes it easy for them to withdraw money from PayPal to M-pesa, which is also instant. I also like the fact that I can link my local bank with PayPal and be able to withdraw my money from PayPal to bank.

Nachteile: What I like least about PayPal is the way they temporarily hold your money for no reason even if it is from a genuine source. This is not good at all. Some times someone might receive money send during an emergency and then PayPal just decides to hold it for 24 hours. I also do not like how PayPal suspends users accounts. If they are to do so, then it would have been good they get enough evidence before closing the accounts. Sometimes these accounts might be closed with money on them. It gets difficult convincing them to give you the money that was saved there before the account was suspended.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2020
Entrepreneur
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2020

"Extremely Easy - Safe - The Future"

Kommentare: I would 100% recommend everyone to use Paypal as I believe their system will be the future to payments, especially after the pandemic ends and people are conscious about physical money and cards. Their new QR code payment system may become the norm in the coming years, similar to how the app WeChat is used for most online and in-person purchases in China. There are very few negatives to using Paypal in my own experiences.

Vorteile: The user interface for Paypal is as simple as it gets. Instead of clicking on multiple tabs, everything a user needs to see is on the home page when they log in - send/request money buttons, recent transactions with users, account balance, Paypal credit balance (as well as available credit and minimum payment due date), and banks/cards that are connected.
The Paypal credit system is a huge plus - barring a credit limit, you can use Paypal Credit just like a credit card and pay off the credit over time (the first 6 months being interest free). This makes payments extremely easy if you have enough money to pay but are not comfortable completely paying everything at once.
Paypal is used on almost every online store which makes them extremely convenient to use compared to any other online payment system.
Another huge advantage to Paypal is the security - they will alert you immediately if there is suspicious activity and also have two factor authentication (which I think should be required if it isn't already).

Nachteile: In regards to livestreaming, some livestreamers had issues with people donating money to them, charging back the money to spite the streamer, and then Paypal would side with the people charging the money back. Streamers would then end up losing money since they had to pay fees on the chargebacks. As far as I know, this situation is better for streamers but I think Paypal should still listen to their consumers more about problems relating to this as it was an ongoing issue for a while.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2020
Joseph K.
Producer
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2020

"Paypal now does Cryptocurrency!"

Kommentare: The only complete I've ever had with PayPal is they have horrible customer service. Often you have to leave a message that goes unanswered for weeks at a time. If you lose your PayPal card, I'll report it stolen, it's almost impossible to get them to issue a new one.
Without the card though, I've used it on every website that I buy things on. Almost every major online retailer, allows for a PayPal sign in. Sales are easy, and you can even use cards that you have linked to the account, when your PayPal balance is low.
I do recommend that you keep your phone number and emails constantly updated on your Paypal account. Often times these are roadblocks when trying to verify for online purchases. If your phone number is not right it will not send you the OTP, that is used to verify your identity.
I would actually recommend PayPal to friends. Especially the ones that are ignorant of cryptocurrency like I was. I believe it's going to be a great trading tool for the future.

Vorteile: I've been a user of PayPal for years. Not only is it helped me make many of payments online, it's help me pay my friends when they were in a jam, and even buy things off of total strangers on forums.
with PayPal you can send money with a couple clicks, or touches depending on the interface you use.
The PayPal mobile app allows for fingerprint unlocking, which has made it even easier to use.

Nachteile: I like that PayPal now allows you to buy cryptocurrency. I have often wondered about getting into this world and buying some, yet I was too afraid of all the fancy wallets, and terminologies.
Now with the same ease that you use to pay friends or online bills, PayPal allows you to buy and sell, four different types of cryptocurrency.
With my PayPal app alone I've made more than $50 this week.

• Bewertet am 30.11.2020
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2020

"The Perfect Payment Platform for Personal and Business use."

Kommentare: Paypal helps me to accept Credit and Debit card payments from my customers and it also, helped me to gain trust because it's safe and secure and I never had any problem with it.
It also, helped me to grow and perform better online and I don't need to worry about my payments not being transferred to my account because with Paypal I get it instantly in my account.
With Paypal I don't get just a Payment Platform I get more than that with Paypal I can really grow and get our Business to the next level.
The company is doing a great job, and I hope we will get a lot of cool and useful features in the future and I'm sure my great experience will continue with them for years.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use, and I really like the clean UI and I have everything I need in just one place.
One of the best Payment Platforms and I use it for my business for years now and I really never had any problem with them.
The support is great too and if I need anything I just email their support, and they will get back to me and call me in less than 24 hours and I really like their support.
I had an amazing experience with them for +7 years, and I still use Paypal to receive daily payments from my Customers and to send money to my family/friends and pay for services and goods.
I like the Express Checkout option for the websites, and I use it for Shopify and It's fast, secure, and easy to use to get credit card payments from my clients/customers.
I also, like their mobile app it's very easy to use and I can see my store transactions in one place.
It allows me to add my credit/debit cards and my bank account to the platform and I can use my credit/debit card to purchase products online or to send money from it.
They have a lot of accounting and financial stuff and they send me monthly and yearly reports to see how my store is performing.
I can add different currencies to my account, and I can convert between them in one click.
I like the mass payout option too because It allows me to send payments to my VA's at one time and I don't need to do it manually for each person.
They have integration with almost every e-commerce platform in the world Etsy, Shopify, eBay...etc.

Nachteile: They can allow us to use our PayPal balance to purchase online I don't know why we don't have this feature available for Paypal users in Algeria.
Paypal fees are a little high especially if you receive an international transaction from another Paypal user.
but, after all, we get a lot of useful tools and features and the support is great too.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2020
Metrology technician
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2020

"Best buyer protection! The company is serious!"

Kommentare: I can say using Paypal saved me a lot of money from scammers, thank you Paypal! Once, I saw a product on a website that I really liked very much and it was really cheap! So, I thought a lot about it and I did give it a go since Paypal was one of the payment methods available. What happened next? The item never arrived! I was really angry about it and I decided to open a dispute on Paypal. Paypal asked the seller for the tracking number and of course, the seller couldn't provide one. What Paypal did? They gave me my money back! I was really happy to get the money back! This didn't happen just once! It has happened a few times since I started using Paypal for the first time. Every time this happens, Paypal returns my money! Every time I need to make a purchase I look for Paypal, indeed! Thanks Paypal for letting my purchases safe!

Vorteile: Paypal in 2020 is now a famous online financial service that allows you to pay for items 100% secure! Yes, you heard me right. One of the best advantages of this company is "almost" accepted in every shop in the world. You put your card details in your Paypal account and that's it, you're good to go to use Paypal on your favorite shop! With Paypal, you don't have to worry about putting each time of your purchase your card details, Paypal saves your card details securely and saves you a big time! Also, they implemented a nice feature, it's called OneTouch payments! You can activate this feature on your account and each time you make a purchase you just need to ... "Click" one time, and voilá, you bought something! Paypal really cares about you and if you experience a bad purchase, Paypal will definitely help you out retrieving your money back, 100%! Finally, if you're a seller, using Paypal for your business is a good choice. Good fees and you're also protected from bad buyers! In simple words? Paypal is easy to use and secure!!

Nachteile: However, Paypal is not perfect. Paypal is free to use, but when you receive money from someone else, it charges you % amount from the total. But hey, it's fair. They need to make money to keep giving us a good quality service!!

• Bewertet am 25.11.2020
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2020

"More Than Just a Payment Gateway"

Kommentare: PayPal has made online shopping easier for me because of its secure nature and the fact that they always ensure the buyer's protection. I am also a seller in ebay and their connectivity with that platform helps me a great deal in receiving my payments at a small fee. Receiving money for my professional services is just as superb as those features.

Vorteile: With all the features packed in this software, the top-most in my list is PayPal's ability to make secure payments and guarantees. When I was working remotely and part-time for the company I am working for now, they used to pay me via PayPal. Not only was my payment fast, it is also secure and I can use my local bank in my home country to deposit my PayPal balance to. Oftentimes, I choose to keep the money in PayPal because it allows me to securely pay for online purchases. If I see a PayPal logo in one of the payment options in an online store, then I know I am safe. Their customer support is also commendable, very easy people to talk to and will take time to sincerely understand your inquiries.

Nachteile: Of course, tight security is always combined with some inconvenience. I made sure that my PayPal is enabled with 2FA using my US phone. When I travel to my home country, it is expensive to use roaming so I usually use a local cell number instead of my US number. This is where it becomes difficult for me to use PayPal because I cannot login at all or use it for online purchases because of this security I placed. It's not really much of inconvenience since I don't travel a lot of of the country, still, I wish there's an easier way I could switch to one security mode to another. Maybe it might be better if they support an app-based 2FA like Google Authenticator so I don't have to worry about logging in whether I have access to my phone or not.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2020
Sarah C.
Speech language pathologist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2020

"Linked and Loaded"

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayPal, for the last decade, is that they're a solid 8.5 company with a great cash card that's easy as pie for relatives and friends to load for you in a bind, lots of controlling your own spending features, and an easy safe way to checkout on 3rd party sites without further compromising your banking information. Their customer service personnel are helpful, polite, and patient...as long as you have the time to wait for the assistance. It's kept me loyal for almost 12 years, and there's not another rival on the market even close to handling purchases easily or securely, they just aren't the best as a stand alone banking source or to handle your linked accounts money. if you can maintain a PayPal balance that's really all you need to do to alleviate the frustration from the banking end

Vorteile: PayPal offers some of the most reliable ways to pay for online purchases third party, when I see the little PayPal symbol on any app or website that I'm trying to purchase a product off of, I almost always gravitate towards it because PayPal safely recalls all my banking or credit card details and saves me time digging out a card or tracking down my wallet spur of the moment. PayPal also has excellent protection policies in place for peer to peer transactions, ensuring I have somebody on my side if my peer to peer sale goes pitifully to poor. PayPal emails me receipts for each purchase, let's me toggle my card on and off at will, and if with my PayPal cash cars in hand, I can literally receive INSTANT funds sent from any family or friend with PayPal, including my sister in Germany. If only it money transfer from my linked bank account to my PayPal account were easier or faster, but this is their biggest downfall.

Nachteile: PayPal toots their "security" horn perhaps louder than any other feature, but with good reason--as in the decade I've been a loyal PayPal customer, I've only had one breach of privacy or security. This particular breach was a result of my own personal life and nothing at all to fault PayPal for, and they linked me up with their 3rd party online check cashing company immediately to help me resolve the issue. PayPal has a decent A.I. HelpBot and customer service is always 24 to 48 hours behind the Bot with customized solutions and help . Their system automatically notifies me via email when I have a message from customer service, too, which is especially helpful considering their app's chat feature is not especially designed for being used from smartphone. The chat portal, even via desktop, is rather cramped and clunky and if you navigate away from it in any way (like oh I don't know in case your phone rings) you lose your connection to the window. However, the alternative to using the online help center is to call in to their telephone support line and while the system allows you to put in your number to save your place in line for PayPal to call you back so you don't have to wait on hold, a very thoughtful allowance, there are definitely times where my wait for a call back has been over four hours, and if you miss the call for any reason, you are screwed and you have to start over at Square One...which couldn't be more frustrating.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2020
‪mohammed E.
esshaimi
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2020

"paypal review - esshaimi"

Vorteile: Paypal is distinguished in terms of sending and receiving money, as it contributes to facilitating many things first regarding the process of sending money quickly, safely and reliably because before it was difficult to send money from one place to another while you are in your place very quickly, but the Paypal site came and facilitated this task and from Among the advantages of Paypal also is the ease of browsing and using the site so that you can move between all its different sections easily and smoothly without any cramps, and also the Paypal site guarantees you a refund of your money in the event someone swindles you or steals your money and also what I like about the Paypal site is the multiplicity The languages ​​used in it, which contribute to facilitating the process of understanding and dealing with it without problems, in addition to that, the Paypal site is used in most websites, in addition to that, you can buy with your bank card using Paypal in order to ensure that you are not defrauded or your money stolen unlike the purchase By using the bank card directly, because in this case you will not be able to recover your money in the event that you are swindled or your money stolen

Nachteile: Among the negative aspects of the Paypal site is its relatively high commission for sending money, in addition to that, in many cases, various problems occur during the process of sending money from a Paypal account to another account or through withdrawal to a bank card without mentioning the reason for this. The problem is making it difficult to send money, and when you want to communicate with them in order to solve this problem, there are difficulties in terms of quick communication and quick response, and also among the negative things is that the funds are frozen for a certain period that varies for several reasons, whether it is from one Paypal account to another or in terms of a source of reception Money wasting a lot of time.
In addition to that, the account is sometimes frozen for a period of 180 days, or sometimes they require you to send some commercial documents or the national identity card in order to release the presence on your account

• Bewertet am 6.9.2020
Jason W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2020

"Highly Recommended Product"

Kommentare: Paypal is a excellent service for any e-commerce solution people with or without paypal can securely enter info for payment without any fear of identity theft, scam, or leaked info. Their Top security makes them our number 1 choice 5 years in a row.

Vorteile: Paypal is great because its very secure and anonymous. What i mean by that is no one can know the card numbers used or taken its all by order and transaction numbers so no one can steal info so its great and recommended.

Nachteile: The only thing i find least appealing is that the resolution center most likely take the customer side, which in some cases is them getting over but customers are always right.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2020
Faith A.
Self employed
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2020

"PayPal is a well rounded service"

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayPal as a buyer is pretty positive. And of course as a seller it’s going to be more difficult as you have too build a basis for yourself so you can come across as trust worthy. It seems the app really has a no scammer policy for the most part, and I believe most disputes are opened and handles fairly if not a bit extended and over due. I think that the buyer protection is a very amazing option that not many other concealed cash apps have, and I think the app has very good security for the most part. Overall my experience as a buyer and seller are both positive.

Vorteile: Very functional for small business owners, or if you run a shop on Instagram or etsy, even through your own website. You can pay for things instantly, using your thumb print through your phone as affirmation of payment. Instant transfers/wires too your bank account with a very affordable fee. The app is free to download and use, and you the exchange rates between different currency is also very good and the fee is feeble and affordable. The outlines of the app are very too the point and it’s very easy to use after confirming who you are and connecting your bank account, and if you don’t want too connect your bank account you can use your PayPal balance with a PayPal card which is very convenient. It’s very easy to send money all over the place, you can also send money through friends and family which won’t charge you a fee no matter where you send it or you can pay a small fee and have a 180 buyer protection over whatever product you bought, no matter who or where you bought it from. Including open disputes that last for 21 days Until resolved or refunded. Overall a very well rounded app and outlined nicely with a lot more pros than cons.

Nachteile: I think that customer service is very poor, even before the covid 19 out break, it takes a little while for them to process disputes. You also have to be careful of people who will scam you, you can not be refunded if you don’t go through goods and services. At least not all the time too my knowledge depending on the case. It’s hard to get in touch with an actual customer service rep, they have an automated system to help answer frequently asked questions or problems you may be having. Which doesn’t answer a few of the more difficult dispute problems that have occurred personally through the past. Also pending transactions are a thing and sometimes your money that has been wired too your pay pal balance may be unavailable too you for 21 days and it’s very hard to open a dispute about that so you can access the money in your account. Pending transactions usually happen when you are a new seller or if you are selling through a website or social media account connected too your pay pal for the first time. It doesn’t help when you have to pay the app your using it throughs, seller fees. And has sometimes made my bank account negative when I needed it. Boosting customer service and paying attention to the minor pending errors and sometimes the app will shut me out in a certain amount of time or not register my thumb print. Minor errors.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2020
Grace C.
Operations manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2020

"An option for online payments"

Kommentare: We utilized pay pal when quick books no longer offered a service for accepting online payments. We had to have something for our patients to utilize online to be able to pay us. This was a great quick and easy tool that allowed us to accept those payment for a small fee.

Vorteile: The software was easy to implement and manage. We were able to put it up on our website and manage payments within a couple of hours

Nachteile: The charges for payments received and limited options for customization. We were charged a small percent on every payment that was sent in and it did not allow us to customize the portal on our website much. Like adding an email or our patient specific account #.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2020
Pedro T.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2020

"The Global Solution - but not the best"

Kommentare: As someone who likes to solve problems and its willing to work around technicalities to make things work, PayPal has been a very decent experience. As I mentioned, I really miss some key features regarding recurring billing and checkout customization but, as an overall, it is an amazing platform.

Vorteile: What I really like about PayPal is that it is available in almost any country in the world and works with almost any existing credit card. It's also a great payment option because it has no initial upfront costs, which means that anyone can start using it right away. If, for some reason, you cannot have the money transferred to your local bank, PayPal will transfer the money to any dollar card you might have within two days. The fact that you can also embed it to your website or smartphone app is also great. You can also create a PayPal.me checkout, which will allow you to charge anyone any amount you need to charge in a quick and simple way by via a link you can share.

Nachteile: I think that the user interface is not the easiest to understand at all. PayPal also lacks on features when it comes to, for example, recurring billing systems (recently, they tried to improved it but the generated codes - to embed on a website - generated an error, which is something unbelievable coming from such a giant technological company), and the options to charge or personalize the icons are not the best neither.
The $5 (per transaction) and 5% commission of the total amount you are transferring are not the lowest on the market neither. This is only compensated by the fact that they are the most globally accepted payment platform in the world.
Finally, customer service doesn't exist at all and you must solve almost every problem and question by yourself. Google and forums are your only source of help. This is, probably, one of the worst things about PayPal. What happens if they freeze your money and you cannot withdraw it? No one knows.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2020
Moaaz E.
Spread Shirt
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"The perfect place to save and transfer your money"

Kommentare: In general, this platform helps me a lot in receiving my money from various sides, especially because I work in the field of designs and have money at the site and that Paypal is always my first choice so that I can take this money.
It makes it easier for me to pay the bills, transfer the money, and receive it from any bank near me. It is truly an ideal platform and I cannot give it up in my own transaction .
Positives
In my view, only the pros of the Paypal platform were divided into ten sections
1: Through Paypal, I can send and receive all my money from different countries of the planet with complete ease and credibility in paying the funds at rock bottom possible costs 2: Safety you'll not find a far better wallet than Paypal in saving your money and savings. you'll put tons of your money and zip are going to be taken from it. it's safe enough. On the PayPal platform, hackers are verified and every one transactions are monitored. If a rogue person is analogous to the platform, they're taken out and their account locked up. 3: Easy to use and fast money transfer, you'll not find it difficult to receive and transfer your money. don't be concerned about your bank mastercard information, their security policy is extremely strict, all you would like is simply send the person to the corporate and your email address, and therefore the money are going to be sent to you 4: Customer service has top quality and global and it's very easy to speak with them if you fall under any

Vorteile: problem, talk only to them, they're going to reply to you and that they will solve your problem needless to say
5: Commission is extremely cheap, unlike wallets and other electronic banks
6: Very easy if you employ it from the phone. Ideal for putting icons and straightforward to navigate the platform. I prefer using it by phone tons . the form and therefore the general interface of the platform are beautiful and attractive.
7: the power to pay bills to my customers and therefore the ability to shop for from various stores of the planet through the web , and once you open any website you discover within the payment options the Paypal platform that's everywhere within the world
8: you'll receive your money on a day to day and throughout the week, if you're employed during a fast electronic job and you get your money on an equivalent day, i counsel you with Paypal
9: Famous and with an excellent reputation among people and corporations , everyone knows Paypal, and this is often amazing in itself. you've got an excellent thanks to go if you would like to verify his friendship, and it's one among the foremost used platforms within the world on a day to day .
10: Continuous updating of the platform and adding features instantly increases your love in handling it and increases your confidence in it more. Okan Paypal tells you to not worry about your financial transactions, i will be able to manage it and you're comfortable with peace of mind

Nachteile: As for me, I had some difficulties linking my bank credit card to the platform but I went to technical support (customer service) and they helped me solve the problem

• Bewertet am 22.7.2020