Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über DashClicks

Endlich eine unglaubliche Marketingplattform und ein White-Label-Fulfillment-Center in einer Lösung. Hole dir jetzt dein eigenes Dashboard.

Erfahre mehr über DashClicks

Well integrated packages based on market experience. Prices that reward scaling and success.

The only cons as there are no company out-there to compete with them.

Bewertungen zu DashClicks

9.3/10

DashClicks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 304 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie DashClicks bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Strategy Consultant in USA

Great White label marketing solution

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing SEO services and a wonderful team that helps us at every turn. Thanks to them we know we are offering reliable websites, listing updates, content, and SEO ranking. Thanks team ;)

SEO results, listings sync, content they create, and webpages they design.

Had some hiccups with social media management but I think that was due to our unorthodox SMM preferences.

Adam

Highly Recommend

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was looking at growing my freelance business and possibly starting my own agency. I made a free account and explored their platform and training courses. After my research, starting my own agency with the help of DashClicks what the best choice of action. I have had a great experience with communication with DashClicks. Every question or issue has been resolved knowledgeably and quickly. Purchasing and fulfilling white-label services is very easy. Their pricing allows you to be profitable while still being competitive. Their prospecting tools give you a massive advantage. Detailed audit reports and responsive web building tools allow you to provide a tremendous amount of value to potential clients. Whether you are just starting an agency or looking to scale your agency, DashClicks has all the prospecting tools, white-label services, educational training courses, and engaging community of marketers that will help you succeed. I highly recommend working with DashClicks.

Training courses, Prospecting Tools, Communication with staff, Ease of purchasing, and fulfilling white-label services.

Not being able to preview an Instasite before using a credit on building an Instasite.

Miguel

I won't be looking back

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely great from the very start! Plenty of communication so you know exactly whats going on

Their structure and the fact that they have dedicated acct managers for users. I use their white label services for my own agency, I applaud the level of communication and consistency Dashclicks provides

They don't have calendar integrations on the CRM

Richard
Consultant in USA

Excellent Sales Team then it's south from there

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's still early on and trying to be patient bit have been closing to terminating contract a few times do to assigned rep.

Lots of features on dashboard and reasonable ((applications) product selection.

Onboarding is PAINFUL and assigned contact is not tech savvy. Having to communicate through Slack does not help as there no coherency or threads in communication (like with email).

Adam
Marketing Specialist in USA

I love dash clicks

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Dashclicks provides a great education on sales and then boosts your organization by providing the product without you having to build your own fulfilment team.

The software has a slight learning curve when teaching it to others.

Elisa

Awesome resource

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Great overall experience, grateful that I found this resource.

Dashclicks is not only comprehensive, but the people supporting the white label agency are responsive and communicative!

Understandably, the team supporting all the different services are not your main point of contact so there is a "middle" man to work with, but as long as you can clearly communicate you can figure out issues and solve things pretty quickly.

Dean
Dean
CEO in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best All-In-One Agency Solution!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love that everything is in one place and my clients can log in and check on there own accounts with a fully branded dashboard. Also DashClicks offer fulfilment so I am able to offer more to my clients as a startup than I would normally be able to! Leverage is key.

You can get started for free and customise the dashboard to be truly white labelled from the outset.

I would have liked slightly better support for other currencies, currently everything is in USD.

Patrick
Patrick
Founder in USA

Get DashClicks If You Want To Scale

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Fantastic software, fulfillment, and agency growth support. Can't recommend DashClicks enough. It has changed my agency trajectory in amazing ways.

I love the fulfillment services that allow me to scale my agency.

I wish it had a full integration with DialPad, my preferred phone system platform.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashclicks (The best white-label dashboard)

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

This is the best all in one Whitelabel dashboard for digital marketing agencies looking to scale to 7 figures & beyond. No one is providing a fully customizable white-label dashboard for free except dash clicks along with dedicated customer support agents. Highly recommend!!!

Intergeration with zapier is missing along with free instareports.

Elena
Web Consultant in Mexiko

Helping hands

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far so good! I'm very happy at this time!

The process of onboarding is straightforward. Communicating with the team is easy. They take feedback well and communicate clearly.

I don't have anything bad to say at this time.

Niko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What happened before Dashclicks?

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been an exceptional experience using Dashclicks. I've seen a high production of sales calls; immediately processing website requests has a profound effect on clients. We can offer a massive discount to serve clients at a high demand to offer digital assets like websites and website audits at ease! Opening up discussions to clients with immediate solutions positions my agency as a facilitator in the market and I like that. We can offer more value than ads alone! Dashclicks is a major asset to have.

Dashclicks empowers my business to become a solution centered for clients. Website audits share insight as to how business are displayed in Google search engine and other web crawlers. We can instantly offer business listing services to help clients rank in web search results. We can now offer a custom built website effortlessly to clients that's mobile responsive and optimized for key word searches. Our client can log into their members area to review our ask questions and add directions regarding their next digital media campaign. Solutions for solving some of the most reoccurring issues in social media media marketing and paid per clock advertising. Dashclicks serves me and my clients as a partner in web design and digital media marketing.

It's doesn't do my taxes! As the most complete web based development tool Dashclicks offers front facing solutions. As a white label partner it's up to me to determine my corporate structures. The payment processing and reoccurring subscriptions must still be accomplished by a third party.

Antwort von DashClicks

Thanks so much for your review! We value all your feedback and thank you for your business!

Zalmy
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HANDS DOWN #1 Professional Business growth platform and fulfillment Center PERIOD

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I've tried literally a dozen other white label fulfillment companies (I won't name them here) and I couldn't be any happier with the Dashclicks' professionalism, customer support, and of course their level of expertise on the advertising strategies that they manage and optimize for me that have truly enabled my own agency to systematize and scale at the highest level!!! I'm intent on continuing to grow my marketing agency into the 7 figures with Dashcliks NO DOUBT about it!!!!!

I only anticipate what's NEXT!!! They keep on making quick developments and continue to evolve so rapidly, I can tell they truly are forward thinking and up to date with online marketing startegies and software systems that other businesses NEED in order to survive! NO CONS AT ALL..seriously...I have yet to notice

Richard
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you are a marketinga gency looking to scale, Dash Clicks is teh solution!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We found Dash Clicks as a referral from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] over two years ago. We have worked with them since. They handle almost all of our client's marketing fulfillment and the team is amazing to work with. Very responsive. As our relationship progressed, we signed up for literally every course that Chad has offered and have learned so much. We have had the pleasure of now working with Chad directly to grow our agency! If you are an agency and want to scale, then look no further. It's free to sign up. Pro tip: Check out the Dash Elite program if you are serious about scaling! If I could give it 10 stars, I would!

We love everything about the software. makes our agency management 10x!

There is nothing that we do not like about the software. Sometimes there is bugs, but like any software, they are fast to get them fixed!

Rob
Managing Director in UK

Would Recommend

5.0 letztes Jahr

Easy to use software, Fantastic support,

Nothing. very happy with Dashclicks and the speed they add new apps

Joseph

Pleasure to work with

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall its a great agency to work with if you just need someone else to deal with the busy work of managing your clients

I love the white label dashboard and awesome customer support. My account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are also super nice and gets things done in a timely manner.

i have little to no complaints. Other then small issues (to be expected when working with a growing company) they have been perfect. Any issues pop up they are there to fix it.

Cristian
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best marketing agency platform on the market

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’ve been running a digital agency for over five years, and can undoubtedly say that DashClicks is the best marketing agency platform on the market. The DashClicks 2.0 platform is basically a full-fledged CRM, complete with a drag-and-drop website editor. They also provide quality white-label marketing and SaaS services for agencies keen on scaling their client base. Most impressive, however, is their team. [sensitive content hidden] is hellbent on creating the best agency platform of all time, and while no business is perfect, his level of transparency is refreshing. 10/10.

Super user-friendly platform. Great white-label marketing services. Responsive support team. DashClicks is top-notch in all aspects.

Initially, there were key features that were missing for someone to run their agency completely through DashClicks. However, they have listened to their users and slowly but surely added those features.

Daniel
MD in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great all round service and user experience

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

It was fairly easy to use and I had all the support I could need whilst getting things setup

When agents weren't online to help with support tickets

Antwort von DashClicks

Danny

great experience

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are a great team that got me on the right track when my agency was struggling. I love bouncing ideas off of other agency owners like me who are in similar situations now, or have had them and persevered. They helped me get focused and gave me tools I ever had before to put systems in place, making my time more efficient and put to better use. Highly recommend them!

costs a little more than I would expect, but would rather pay higher price for quality

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashclicks is the Best fulfillment for Marketing Agencies!!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been with dashclicks for over a year, and their systems have gotten so amazing. If you're not using dashclicks for your agency, I highly recommend book a call.

My favorite features include the fulfillment team, and the CRM.

there are really no cons, and their systems and teams keep getting better!

Zach

Great Platform

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Dashclicks has been of great aid to my agency. They not only have education resources but partnering with them has taken my game to the next level. If you need a great team to help you grow your agency I'd highly recommend these guys!

Their education resources and their fulfillment team.

Nothing about this platform has been negative.

Larry
Digital Marketing Consultant in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Pretty sweet platform

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive. Support has been helpful every step of the way.

Found DC thru a coaching group I'm in for my digital marketing agency. I'm not sure there's anything else like this out there, and if there was, I wouldn't switch! The team has really gone the extra mile to include everything you could need, and more, to start or scale your agency. If you run an agency but struggle with your systems and processes, Dashclicks can kill like 3, 4, 5, probably more, birds with one stone. Can't wait to see what the future has in store!

Lack of website builder demo during trial makes it difficult to evaluate.

Mateusz

Amazing Team

Kommentare: Great experience

Communication with team in slack! They are very responsive and thoughtful of ideas

Nothing that I can think of. Facebooks group is great for quick answers from the community and support has good hours of operation.

Peter

DashClicks Allows Your To Focus On Your Business With Their Platform

5.0 letztes Jahr

I like how Dashclicks has a fulfillment platform for my advertising agency. I don't have to fulfill the work! They have excellent training also on how to run an agency, how to get started, and how to scale it to 7 figures (dream!). I'm so glad I found Dashclicks to not only learn how the [sensitive content hidden] scaled his agency, but the ability to outsource all the fulfillment work to them so I can just focus on getting clients.

I honestly can't say a negative thing about DashClicks

Jessica
Website Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Just Starting Out

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: There really is a lot of potential for becoming very successful in building websites and marketing with this product. They’re behind the scenes doing all the work, so it’s like having a team of professionals behind me. As long as I put in the effort of selling the product I really can’t lose.

I really like the Instasite feature. That’s what my main focus will be in starting out. What really sold me on this company is the free version, not a trial, where I can see how well this product works for me and what I do.

Since I literally just started with it yesterday My only Con about this right now is that I can’t play around with the features of the website builder to see what it is really capable of since I am trying to do everything with no cost on my end. You can’t edit an instasite until the client has purchased it. So it will be a trial by fire for me. I don’t want to have to “practice” on my client’s product. They do have videos on it, but it’s not the same as me playing around and pushing the limits before I start doing it for others.

Aaron

Phenomenal Company!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Dashclicks is a phenomenal company and supports my business in a VITAL manner when it comes to hosting websites and their support team is top notch. The training and education is stellar and masterminds have high value. Highly recommend them!

All is well! No complaints. They do many things well