Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Zoho Assist

Assist Zoho bietet eine einfache und unkomplizierte Benutzeroberfläche, um Remote-Computer überall auf der Welt zu verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Assist

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Assist

4.7
4.6
4.6
4.7

9.1/10

Zoho Assist hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 951 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Zoho Assist bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Paul
Paul
Director in UK

Great value for money

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Have never had a problem with the service, it's always been available. Customer service are great and always reply quickly.

Zoho Assist is very easy to user with a great user interface. Remote sessions are east to setup and great to use.

Soemtimes while using the remote support option, some Mac users find it hard to allow the needed permissions for the software to work. A video would be good explaining how to set this up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConnectWise ScreenConnect und VNC Connect

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: TeamViewer's cost was too expensive, the purchasing was awkward and their customer was so bad, to the extent that I found them very rude.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The cost was amazing when comparing the services offered and the price of competitors.

James
Co-Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool to help your business get more done and troubleshoot remotely when troubles arise.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with how well this tool has help me be more efficient and be able to not only get more done but to help those on my team in a moments notice from where ever I might be.

I love the simplicity if setup and the ability to remote in and help team members anytime they run into trouble. I also love accessing my main work machine from my mobile devices and lower-powered machines. It also allows me to carry less licenses for some software titles so I can keep it on my main work machine and remote access that to get work done.

The only trouble I've run into I think is related to the machines I've been running them on and that's when my lower-powered machines start to bog down because they are dated and have lower system resources sometimes I drop my connection but it's an easy reconnect and I'm back up and running.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote und GoToMyPC

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: I prefer the price point and ease of you with Zoho not to mention that as my business grows they have a lot more tools available in their full product assortment.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Simplicity and price point I can't argue with either. This is so simple to use and doesn't break the bank either.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.

Managing Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Look at an alternative to the very expensive other remote assist application

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We were looking at a sensible prices alternative to main named remote access/assist application. We need occasional access to our clients server and PC to assist in problem resolving. The issue we have is that we have several engineer who do oncall assistance. They might only need to get remote access to a customers system once or twice a year. But you can guarantee when they do its 2am in the morning and its urgent. We needed something that everyone could have on their laptops without the extreme expense of a additional license to cover that unusual event that might occur once a year. Previously they would call the sensor engineer or manager to get then to log in and do the fix.
Now everyone can have the ability, the connections time and the number of connection will not go up but customer service has increased.

Very easy to get to work and deploy. Unattended access once applied is so simple to use Note section at end of session really useful Both Browser and desktop version easy to learn The ability to add technicians- Not every needs to use all the time by on call engineer need the ability. This is possible at no addition cost with Zoho. A real plus. Multi connections to allow two technician to look. Nice smooth interface not clunky. User admin easy to learn Ability to have different department with assigned dedicated technician

Nothing at the moment. We have run a full test on the type of support we would normally be requested to do. Everything is as good as with the thrid party application we are using

ICT Manager in UK
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First impressions are very good

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend giving Zoho Assist a go and I've had good remote access experience with the desktop app. When stuck, the available online help has pointed me in the right direction. Certainly much cheaper than TeamViewer and much more straight forward interface.

Free trial; low cost to get started; integrates with Azure AD for user login; multi-factor authentication; remote access for Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi, as well as Windows.

Difficult initially to understand departments and groups, and how to move devices between them. The web viewer did not provide a reliable remote access experience (the display often froze or lagged by seconds making remote access control impossible) however not had any issue with desktop app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: TeamViewer subscription coming to an end and relatively higher cost to renew than Zoho Assist. Zoho Assist incorporates multi-factor authentication and integrates with Azure AD for easy login.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Lower cost of ownership and remote access for Raspberry Pi.

Tim
CEO IT Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is Essential to the IT Support Business

Kommentare: I love it!

Remote Access is critical to our business model. We use it everyday and it is easy to use Zoho Assist. It's easy to deploy and get started with a client right away.

Customer support is limited. I would like more chat support.

Ramon
CTO in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is fantstic

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Excelent to remote access and assistance.

I have some difficult to use privilleged access in remote access.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoTo Resolve

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Zoho is more secure because isn't a public tool.

Zuvor genutzte Software: AnyDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Because we can use a lot of solution with Zoho One

Izzy
Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My opinion only.

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good. Would love to get an option for mor computers for unattended access cheaper.

I can access my clients easily. Email feature is very helful.

Sometimes the video quality is not the best.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Easy to use for me and my clients. Easy to download the software.

FRANCISCO

data specialist in Brasilien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

awesome remote

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

the option fo a web based extesion is perfect !

do not have a option for more than 1 person to log into the same machine ate the same time.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Really Easy Setup

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zero Threat Advanced

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: They no longer offer their services for free. We have numerous issues with their services when it was free so we weren't going to pay for their services.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote, ITarian und Zero Threat Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: We were already using the Zoho Assist, remote assistance and found it really simple and easy. We decided to try the unattended support and it has been a great experience!

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

Great Product

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.

Matthew
IT Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: We had a Teamviewer corporate license which was thousands of dollars and limited to 3 concurrent connections. It also left us stuck on a specific platform version with the only way to upgrade or add connections being to spend thousands more dollars.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Zoho Assist was the best value and had the best variety of features and scalability options

Alix
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer got too expensive to use for a small business.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: I ultimately chose Zoho because it’s a much easier platform to use and more cost effective.

Bailey
Digital Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist should be the 'Gold Standard' of remote connect software

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Zoho Assist has become a critically important program for my job. I could not support my clients as easily and with as little customer frustration without it.

Zoho always has a clean GUI, but they also add robust features.

I wish I had a little more Branding control, but this does not impede it's use and is similar a feature preference.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Splashtop

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: I had started using other Zoho apps and loved them, so when I saw that Zoho had a program like Teamviewer called Assist, I figured I should give it a try. I was blown away and began transitioning all my systems from Teamviewer to Zoho Assist.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: I like the GUI, the features, the price, and being a part of the Zoho ecosystem.

Tyler
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Inexpensive and simple to use, quick to deploy, small client download size

Alan
Owner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

ZoHo Assist - Great for small IT Support business to support clients

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: During the pandemic ZoHo Assist has proved fantastic in support my clients whom are now having to work from home and not familiar with the various online tools that many businesses use. This has enabled me to 'jump' onto their PC's and give them a bit of training on an adhoc basis.

The easy that I can talk less experienced users through establishing a connection.

I am struggling to think of any cons for this software, especially at this price point. I've not had to use their support team as setup and use has been straightforward.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoTo Connect und BeyondTrust Remote Support

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: It was quite expensive and I found their support team difficult to work with.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: To be honest, it was simply down to cost and I was looking for a provider that catered for small business such as mine that won't necessarily have a high usage.

Johnny
Sales/Technical in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Few Things I was hoping...

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Well i used couple devices and started unattended access... Now i nee to see the dat for billing purposes

I like this because we can record session and write tech notes... Its my 2nd day using this application but need to get used too... I will also need assistance in accounting and billling related questions how to round up and charge customers... My review will improve as soon as i get used to it.... I came to zoho from teamviewer and will need some assistance.. So far, its not too bad, just need to get used to and set it up right.

So far, i tried to make session with an IOS Iphone user... I look everywhere but cant seem to take control over the device but can only support viewing only... Can we take control over android or ios devices?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConnectWise ScreenConnect, Atera und NinjaOne

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Team viewer is going subscription based and was looking elsewhere

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote und Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Because thru spiceworks led to your zoho assist

Darshan
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great remote access / remote support software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote, Splashtop und Citrix Workspace

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing and support as well as ease of ue

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote und GoTo Meeting

Joseph
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is the perfect solution to connect remotely without interruption.

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoho Assist was an excellent service to connect remotely, this platform made it possible for us to give some support for various clients, also, when our employees had problems with their computers or with some technical configuration, we could easily access their computers in a matter of seconds. Zoho Assist gave me a very good and smooth experience, I loved how I was able to connect remotely without any interruption, also I was able to annotate, share relevant files or documents, communicate and configure the quality or consumption of Zoho Assist on my computer. Also, I also used Zoho Assist on my mobile device, and the experience was similar, very smooth experience.

Zoho Assist was the perfect solution to connect remotely between computers. The first thing I liked about this platform is the excellent quality and fluidity that it gave me in each remote connection, that was very important to me since it helped me to function and manage other computers correctly. I loved the audio and video chat and communication system, that helped a lot when connecting to my client's or employees computers, to communicate with them during the remote connection process. I also liked the file transfer system, I was able to transfer various files to the computer that was connected remotely, also the file transfer does not slow down this remote connection. In addition, the annotation system also worked great, I was able to annotate on the remote connection screen, to write anything or any information.

The only negative point of Zoho Assist is regarding its free trial period, this free trial only lasts 14 days, it does not give users such complete access, which makes it a bit difficult for them to do on this platform. With that version theyu will have limits on the number of computers they can connect to, they will also have time limits for each remote connection, I used this trial version for a few days and had to upgrade to a paid version to test and use Zoho Assist.

Peter
CISO in USA

Affordable and functional

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Positive. Easy, affordable deployment to customers

Easy deployment, easy access. It’s cheaper than competing products, but manages to get the job done

iOS client can be buggy and refuse to accept keystrokes. Sometimes takes longer for the host to start than competing products.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Documented-Information Officer in Philippinen
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoTo Resolve und AnyDesk

Owner / CEO in USA

Great Service Over All!!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

I enjoy the custom branding and ease of use on the desktop version of this app. Unattended access is fantastic, and managing techs is easy. Getting reports of who, when and PC name being accessed is great for logging and tracking time.

Missing features are mostly in the mobile version of this app. It is buggy when it comes to screen refreshing and causing mouse to reset to center screen. Switching between monitors on remote PC can be easier to utilize as well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConnectWise ScreenConnect, TeamViewer Remote, Freshdesk und GoTo Meeting

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer was too expensive

Nick
MD in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid product, works well for us

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

We moved over to this after trying TeamViewer and evaluating a few others like AnyDesk. We use the Unattended Access feature to support our PCs when they are out with customers and our customers ring for support. A simple but great feature is it's just so easy to ask the customer their laptop number and connect straight on, because we can easily access the whole list of devices from one screen. It's a good value option when you have a lot of devices to manage.

The technician's interface is browser based, and maybe for that reason it doesn't feel as instantaneoulsy responsive as desktop clients like AnyDesk. I suspect this would have more of an impact if you were doing graphics work remotely, but for us it doesn't really bother us. The file transfer interface could probably be improved to be more heavily integrated with the OS file browser.

Manuel
Principal in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist great value for the money

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using it for years and love it, it would be nice to have a billing module to bill customers directly for their use of Zoho Assist.

Cost and features are the pros compared to the competition, no one comes close.

Customer service could improve, but they do respond

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: 3 years ago