Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

GoDaddy Website Builder Erfahrungen

Über GoDaddy Website Builder

Wähle einfach eine Vorlage aus und passe Schriftarten, Farben und Inhalte an deinen Stil an.

Erfahre mehr über GoDaddy Website Builder

This is a free extension in GoDaddy that allows you to make your own website very quickly and without any start-up capital. You can get an online presence within minutes.

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years.

Bewertungen zu GoDaddy Website Builder

4.2
4.2
4.0
4.1

7.6/10

GoDaddy Website Builder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’282 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie GoDaddy Website Builder bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’282)

Tiffany
Tiffany
Founder/Formulator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viel Luft nach oben

3.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kann den Hype nicht nachvollziehen, ich fand es sehr umständlich

Mobile version bzw Handhabung lässt zu wünschen übrig, man kann auch am PC vieles nicht so anpassen wie man möchte

Bri
Bri
owner in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

GoDaddy Review

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

The free version of GoDaddy is great! They have so much to work with, and I have created many sites from there. The hosting is free if you get the subdomain and they have tons of site templates to choose from, so it is easy to adjust the site to fit whatever you want/need. I think this one is at the top of the list when it comes to website creation and management.

It can be overwhelming at first, because there is so much to do and to choose from.

Adam
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool to build landing pages

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience was pleasant. I did the entire domain purchase as well as the building and design process in less than 3 days. There is a lack of features compared to other solutions I used in the past but it wasn't a dealbreaker for my personal use.

I think the most important aspect was how straightforward using this tool was. For reference, I did not have any prior coding or technical knowledge concerning website building or design. Also whenever I encountered any problems such as the integration of plugins, their support team was there to help.

Compared to the competition, I think this tool relies on premade templates and has narrower customization options. Also, it lacks a lot of e-commerce features.

Ali
Marketing manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Konsumgüter, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Ali review

3.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It's easy to be used by everyone in my team

It helps us to build the website and provide templates to be used

Ashley
Owner Writer Chao Coordinator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Website Builder for Novice and Experts Alike

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I have always had an excellent experience with this tool as well as the support team behind it.

I love the ease of use. It is very self explanatory. It offers a lot of great tools for design and for managing businesses.

It doesn't have as much flexibility with customization as I would like. Especially in relation to theme colors.

Matthew
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Basic Website Builder

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: GoDaddy Website Builder served its purpose for creating a basic website, I found that it may not be the best option for those looking for more advanced design and functionality.

- I liked that GoDaddy Website Builder is user-friendly and easy to use. The drag and drop feature made it simple to customize my website layout and design. - The templates provided by GoDaddy were visually appealing and helped to give my website a professional look. - The customer support offered by GoDaddy was responsive and helpful whenever I encountered any issues or had questions.

- One of the downsides of using GoDaddy Website Builder is that it may lack some advanced functionality compared to other website design platforms. - I found that there were limitations to customization options and features available, which could be frustrating at times when trying to achieve a specific design or function for my website. - Additionally, the pricing for GoDaddy Website Builder plans could be on the higher side compared to other similar platforms that offer more advanced features.

Evan
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not what I was expecting

3.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Pretty meh to be honest. I had high hopes I use go daddy a lot but the websites just didn’t meet my expectations.

Easy to use not gonna lie there was able to get what I needed on there. That’s about it

I had so much trouble getting what I wanted in certain places on the pages and was getting so lost with the trying to figure it all out.

Colleen
Senior Director, Programs in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It works but there are better platforms

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

I have a few years of experience using GoDaddy to build out different websites, for content or services purposes and it's easy to use, edit your website and publish. There are also helpful marketing features for optimizing SEO.

Unlike some website builders I cannot easily manage and manipulate a mobile or responsive site, after talking with customer service they told me that is only available for higher tiers and those with custom CSS.

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Create a Website for Your Business Without Technical Skills

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoDaddy Website Builder is a great tool to create a free website with any new domain. It features 100s of customizable, mobile-friendly templates for any portfolio or business and you can manage customer reviews, orders and social media integration conveniently from the dashboard.

Compared to other website builders, there are limited design options. There is also not an option for custom coding for additional customizability.

Abdul Raqeeb
Abdul Raqeeb
Warehouse Associate in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way of creating website

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is very easy and user friendly to create a website.

It is too costly for beginners to start a business.

ADRIANO
CFO in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It does the job...

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It's a nice tool and it will give you what you need.

It may give you what you need but maybe not what you want and the way you exactly want it...but again, it does the job.

Charlee
Owner/Instructor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

User-friendly attractive website maker with limited features but good price

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be a good value for the money and the features it offers. I liked the ease of use and the way my website looked professional and functional. I created my site in just two evenings after work, and I think it was because GoDaddy's interface was simple for me to use without crowding me with options I didn't need. GoDaddy does have other integrations too, such as PayPal integration and a feature to book appointments or classes, but I can't speak to those. I have considered looking into those features in the future as I grow my site and business. Although I had a few complaints about some of the editing tools, the positives of the user-friendly editor and the price outweighed the negatives and I will be continuing to use GoDaddy Website Builder.

I actually switched from Wix to GoDaddy Website Builder because I liked the simpler format of GoDaddy. I found GoDaddy Website Builder easy to use and intuitive. I was able to create my website much more quickly and not get overwhelmed with endless templates and aesthetic options. I was surprised to see that my finished site looked just as professional and attractive as if I had chosen one of the more trendy site builders. I liked the interface of GoDaddy and I liked the templates for websites and pages that were offered. There were no extra unnecessary bells and whistles to get in the way of my images and the text I wanted to showcase on my website. I also found the price of GoDaddy to be inexpensive when a yearly plan is purchased. Another thing I particularly liked about GoDaddy's editing interface was the ability to see my site on the left side of the screen as I add pages and sections or edit content. This is nice to have the "workspace" to edit my content on the right side of the screen and then have my site on the left side. In contrast, I believe Wordpress, which I have used in the past, has a couple more steps to go through before you get to view your site as it will appear.

There were only two issues I had with GoDaddy. Firstly, while I do prefer having a few quality options over hundreds of options, one feature that I do wish GoDaddy provided when creating pages is the ability to add multiple "action buttons" to a section. In GoDaddy Website Builder, action buttons are those clickable buttons that link to another page or an external source (they usually say things like "Learn More" or "Register Now"). There wasn't an option to add more than one of these action buttons to a page section. I needed to have multiple links inside of a section, but only one action button was available. I surpassed this obstacle by adding more sections, but that created unwanted space on the page that I intended to be more compact. This is a feature that I feel like is needed. The second flaw I found with GoDaddy is that sometimes previews of my site misrepresented the changes I'd recently made. For example, I added a page to the site in Editor, but when I viewed it in Preview, my change was not shown. I believe it may take the Preview some time to load your changes, but it can be a bit frustrating if right away you need to see how the edit you made will look on your actual site.

Avash
Avash
Web Designer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist in Nepal

Simple, Easy and Attractive Website Builder That Everyone Can Use

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: GoDaddy Website Builder has helped me expand my business. Some of my clients want to be able to add some sections and do basic editing themselves when required. I also get a lot of inquiries from small business owners if they can create a website themselves. In both cases, I recommend GoDaddy Website Builder if the users are average computer user. A person who can create a Word document, Powerpoint Presentation etc can easily create a professional-looking website with GoDaddy Website Builder. Since the backend interface is minimal, clean and doesn't have too many options - mistakes are less likely to happen - which is absolutely great for beginners.

The backend interface of the web builder is clean and uncluttered so I find myself doing mistakes less in GoDaddy Website Builder than when I use other builders. The editing capabilities are limited - which isn't great for advanced users - but is actually very good for non-web designers who want to make their site on own. As we can use sections predesigned by professional web designers and edit contents in there. One benefit that I got from this is that during my early days - I got to learn about professional web design without making mistakes that most beginners make. I couldn't just add images when I liked, which saved me from making a web page cluttered with images and same with other assets. Another thing I like and admire most about GoDaddy Website Builder is the ability to edit sites directly from a smartphone. Many times I find myself getting calls from my clients asking for little changes and I can execute the changes with my smartphone when I don't have my laptop with me. I can also do basic image editing online.

While the sites we make using GoDaddy Website Builder are responsive and look great on mobile devices - we don't have full control of presentation on mobile devices. This isn't a big issue but I find myself wanting to change something for mobile devices quite often so this is a con. Other than that - there is less to dislike about GoDaddy Website Builder keeping in mind that it is targetted at beginners.

Marcia
communication in Südafrika
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Create your website for free

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I loved using it, it's very easy and they never leave you alone, they have all the guides to help you use the web without any difficulties or complications, the benefits of the web are incredible, you can build your website without paying anything, and beyond their payment rates are very low and you still have the right to a domain

What I liked most about GoDaddy was their support, it is very rewarding to be able to have guides and people to provide assistance, and I also liked the option of being able to create my website for free at the beginning

I really have nothing against this web I loved being able to build my website and still be able to connect my domain customizing it, in an easy and safe way and without paying, I had an incredible experience

Delvin
Web Developer in Antigua und Barbuda
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Godaddy will bring you success!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Well it has been a rough road with developing websites since I work as a part web developer but godaddy has brought so much joy since it allow me to create a free account and publish my website for free with a sub domain... this step alone is worth a million and I am willing to pay anything for the premium plans... Overall great experience!

It has change my life. I currently have a website with them and I am going to purchasing the beginner premium plan very soon since I investing so much time into using it's website builder and creating my own site. It has been a wonderful experience overall. I can't stress my excitement with this product enough.

I wish it could be a tad more cheaper but I don't mind the extra for something so exception.

Kristen
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Web Design Software!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, wonderful experience with the software! Easy to use. Opens up e-commerce opportunities. Helps customers find you online. Made a modern minimalist website with little effort for our business. Definitely a great option besides customer service isn’t as quick or helpful as I people expect for price.

This software is rather easy to use compared to others I’ve tried and has been a true asset to our small business. We’ve created a modern sleek website using this where customers can actually purchase directly and get more info on what we offer.

The customer service did not impress me. Slow and not very helpful. It’s the only issue I have with this.

Sydney
Manager in St. Vincent und die Grenadinen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Godaddy Website Builder is easy to work with.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

I loved the various templates that they offer. These templates can be customized to suit your need.

One drawback was that some of the layout features were limited and if you do not understand coding you will have to settle for what's offered.

Harsha
Application engineers in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best website building domain for the start-ups

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

CHARLENE
Salon owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service, dependable

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I found it easy to set up , using the templates saves a lot of time and looks professional. Throughout the years I have redesigned several times and usually within a few hours a new site is up and running.

I would just say to keep getting the best site and price Call once a year and have them check the “latest technology and pricing “ many times its best to start fresh to have things look good on ever changing interface

Braden
Director of Marketing & Business Development in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Fast and Secure

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I believe GoDaddy is a worthwhile investment for any consultant and/or small business owner. The design platform is built to make web-editing quick and easy for anyone. GoDaddy provides a large number of key app plug-ins to create a fully functioning professional site. If you don't mind having some creative restrictions, the template site options are fantastic tools to turn around full sites quickly.

GoDaddy's website builder holds up against its competitors on all of the major functions. It allows you to customize the branding of the entire site, you have the choice of using an existing template or developing each page from scratch! The media management on the back end makes it incredibly easy to upload, manipulate, and even edit any media content you choose to put on your site. Everything is visually managed, which makes it very easy to create consistency in aesthetic and makes editing and updating incredibly easy. You are not required to have a GoDaddy domain to utilize the website builder either.

Although the preset templates are as good as any other competitors, the functional piece is more restrictive than most other web building platforms. One component of the template site that is incredibly restrictive is the forms. GoDaddy only allows for three question types in its templated forms-number, single line text, and multi-line text. This is incredibly inconvenient if you're attempting to create a form that's more integral than a standard "Contact Us" submission. Additionally, although the modular designer for the template sites makes it very quick and easy to edit and manipulate pages/media it only allows for so much customization. There is no "in-between" where you can template a site, but also create "from scratch" page designs. Once you've committed to a template, you have to work within the given bounds. Other competitors with similar modular structures have provided more freedom in this realm.

Mike
Sales Associate/Realtor/real estate photographer in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Godaddy does the job...sort of

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It was decent in the beginning. I started a website for the first time, got a business ozone and email for the first time, and created a very nice website. But after a few years and other competitors coming up with better, easier to use, and cheaper web design builders. That, and they increase the price drastically after a couple years and it goes from being affordable to being about 7x-8x the price.

I liked godaddys website template options. The templates make it easy to create a visually stunning website without any knowledge on web design. I also like how they offer more than just websites. You can get a business phone number, landing page,integrated pos system, ect and they usually have a deal where they will throw one or two of those extras in for a nice discounted price

There are a few things I don't like about godaddy. They limit your website design and creativity a bit too much. Once you get your site to a certain point it feels like you can't make it any better. Not because its perfect, but because their templates won't allow for any more growth. Also, I had 5 different products through godaddy. I canceled extras like the business phone, extra web address, and landing page, but I kept the main website and business email. After about 3 months I come to find that because I didn't renew all 5 of my products and only kept 2, they put a hold on my email address so I couldn't receive any emails and nobody told me this would be happening so I missed out of multiple business opportunities because emails weren't coming through eventhough I was paying godaddy for a business email account. They didn't seem to care all that much when I asked them for help either.

Shaylah
Real Estate Representative in Kanada
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Maria
Publicist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy's website builder and design features will elevate your online presence!

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: GoDaddy's Website Builder has exceeded my expectations in terms of ease of use in creating client websites. Whether you're a seasoned web designer or new to designing, GoDaddy empowers you to create a professional-looking website that helps you stand out in the crowded online marketplace.

In addition to its easy-to-use customizable templates, GoDaddy's Website Builder offers different features to enhance the functionality and appeal of client websites. From built-in SEO tools to mobile optimization for easy viewing on smartphones and tablets, GoDaddy helps your website be visually appealing and user-friendly.

There was nothing I disliked about GoDaddy.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Create a Professional Website with Zero Coding Knowledge

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: All the basic features are free. Which is a good option for new users. Anyone can test out the platform with paying any single cent. Worth for the money you invest. There is no doubt, GoDaddy Website Builder is a Great Website Developing Platform out there. Very straight-forward configuration process and Lots of customizable options and templates makes this platform very useful. Anyone can use this platform to build their personal websites as well as business or e-commerce sites.

We don't need and HTML/CSS Knowledge to build a Unique and Professional Website using GoDaddy Website Builder. They provide Variety of custom templates and design option to build our website. It is very easy and efficient. This platform is really User Friendly for any beginner level developer. You can start building your own website without and prior knowledge. It has great integration options with many other third party tools. Another great thing is their 24/7 customer support which is amazing. They provide quick solutions to all our queries. When talking about Technical side, their Hosting, Bandwidth Speed and Custom Domain features are excellent too.

Nothing to complaint, but there are some incompatibilities when we do integrations. Other than that, there is nothing to worry.

Nibaruta
ceo in Pakistan

best website builder

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have done a lot of website in GoDaddy website builder for my clients include but not limited to e-commerce, personal website, companies websites, and more. It's a thumbs up for me, but remember if it's a website that requires custom work or features Cpanel/ WordPress is better.

For companies that do not require complicated or custom websites this ideal platform to use. Personal websites and e-commerce are as well built easily. you can do it yourself and not you can partially give access to someone to do it without compromising your account. no coding knowledge required just drag-drop.

Everything is fine except the price could be better if reduced. and it would be nice if they allow freelancers to develop plugins for more features.