Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über ServiceWorks

Vereinfachte und vollständige Lösung für deine Kostenvoranschläge und Aufträge, Versand, Inventar, Verkaufsstelle, Buchhaltung und Echtzeitverfolgung.

Erfahre mehr über ServiceWorks

The only thing I like about this program is the customization that we can do in the configuration.

It doesn’t integrate with quick books and no one there known how to make it work its been going on for three years now. I would have changed by now and i still might change for next year.

Bewertungen zu ServiceWorks

3.6
3.8
3.7
3.7

6.2/10

ServiceWorks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie ServiceWorks bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sam
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Service Works

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We are so happy that we've decided to work with Service Works! This app has transformed our business by allowing us to be more organized in so many ways!

Service works has streamlined our scheduling, dispatching and invoicing. Keeping accurate service records and detailed job notes is a breeze!

Service Works overall is a great platform. I am more friendly with the desktop version than the app. The app is great, however, we do experience some glitches and bugs on occasion.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Service Works has streamlined your operations. Our team is continuously working to improve the mobile experience to match the desktop version's reliability. We're delighted that Service Works has transformed your business and helped you stay organized. Thank you for choosing us!

Aubree
accounts receivable in USA

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We really like this program it has made a lot of things easier for our company invoicing estimates scheduling part orders customer history and being able to see what is going on with techs in the field in real time.

We really like being able to invoice and schedule from the same program

Still have a few glitches that cause daily issues, sometimes calls are lost ( or pervious calls) and this makes for angry customers

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you appreciate the integrated invoicing and scheduling features. We apologize for the glitches causing lost calls and understand the frustration this brings. We're actively working to resolve these issues. Thank you for choosing ServiceWorks!

MATT
CLERK in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FEELING ABOUT SERVICE WORKS!

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: THINGS CAN BE SLOW AND TAKE EXTRA TIME TO COMPLETE, WATCHING THE LITTLE GEAR TURN AND TURN CAN BE FRUSTRATING. SUBMITTING CLAIMS IS HARD TO GET INTO, WE HAVE OVER 17,000 SUBMITTED TICKETS AND THE SYSTEM HAS TO GO THROUGH THEM ALL BEFORE OPENING APP TO SUBMIT A TICKET. HOURS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR A JOB CHANGES EVERYTIME YOU GO IN TO ASSIGN A TECH AND WE HAVE TO REMEMBER TO CHECK IT AFTER SAVING TO MAKE SURE HOURS NEEDED IS CORRECT. YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR SEARCH BAR AND WE HAVE TO PUT THE PHONE NUMBER IN AND NOT THE NAME TO SEE IF CUSTOMER IN IS THE SYSTEM. SEARCH SERVICES WORKS SEARCH BAR WHEN PUTTING IN TICKET NUMBER, DROP DOWN TICKET NUMBER APPEARS AND THEN WILL JUMP TO 10 OTHER TICKETS ON DROP DOWN, WE HAVE TO HIT ENTER TO GET CORRECT TICKET TO APPEAR. OLD WAY GAVE US THE TICKET WE NEEDED INSTANTLY.

IT HELPS IN CREATING JOB TICKETS. DOES WELL IN KEEPING TRACK OF BILLING AND IS NICE TO HAVE ALL INFO STORED IN ONE PLACE.

STOP CHANGING OPTIONS THAT SEEM TO SLOW DOWN THE WORK WE ARE DOING. CONSTANT CHANGE ISN'T ALWAYS A GOOD THING. WE GET USED TO USING THE PROGRAM AND THINGS CHANGE.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your detailed feedback on ServiceWorks. We understand your concerns about frequent changes and their impact on your workflow. We aim to improve our system, but we recognize that constant changes can be disruptive. Your specific issues are important to us. Our team is committed to addressing these concerns to enhance your experience. Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can assist you directly and make the necessary adjustments. Thank you for helping us improve ServiceWorks!

Marion
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend ServiceWorks

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: When we started with ServiceWorks in 2020, they met our needs and helped us get on track and stay there. Over the years, as our company has grown and evolved, ServiceWorks has been right there with us growning, changing and keeping up with our CRM needs.

ServiceWorks is a very high functioning CRM that helps us manage our appliance repair business very well. The reports are very diverse and give you eery type of KPI you could be looking for. The Customer data entry screen is very high functioning and helps you to track everything from basic customer information to warranty claims to advertising ROI.

The integration between the mobile app and the main system still has a few glitches especially when the techs are not near wifi signal

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Software. Our primary goal is to see our users succeed, and we are dedicated to continually refining our platform to better meet your needs. Thank you for choosing ServiceWorks!

Jason
Service manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product and reasonably customizable

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall good product ...not sure we will continue to use.. it has a lot of functionality we just don't need and may seek something more streamlined

Service history and ease of creating and scheduling calls

Not optimized on some devices Challenging to implement inventory program when you are admin and field tach

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that you find our service history and call scheduling features valuable. We understand that you may seek a more streamlined solution. If you have any specific needs or concerns, please contact our team, and we’d be happy to assist you further.

HEATHER
MANAGER in USA

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Its not great. Lately we have had huge problems with inventory. I have called and set up fix tickets. They fix the 1 specific model I notice. It is multiple models that are effected the same way. Should be an easier fix

Data got transferred from Swiftlink. That was the main reason

We have had a hard time from the very beginning. Inventory and pricing

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inventory issues you've encountered. We're working on a comprehensive fix for all affected models. Your input is valuable, and we appreciate your patience. Thank you for choosing ServiceWorks. For further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]. We would love to hear from you!

HVAC service technician in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Suggested implement for future release

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive, but with a few tweaks this program can be excellent

Once the company database is compiled and a user is trained the system is easy to use.

The inability to unenroute a technician if for whatever reason a technician has to reroute.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback and for highlighting the ease of use once the system is set up. We’re glad to hear your overall experience has been positive. Regarding the inability to unenroute your technician - we actually do have a way to clear professional action through the web version. Please contact our support team if you need assistance on how to navigate this functionality. Thank you for being a part of ServiceWorks!

Kerry
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts on ServiceWorks

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I like the overall concepts and practicality of the way the software is put together and in the most part is very easy to use. The customer support has been phenomenal.

I like the ability to create jobs and monitor the service history on the job.

The inability to change the customer a job is assigned to. You have to cancel the existing job and create a new job for the correct customer.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We’d like to clarify that our system does allow you to change the customer for an existing job without canceling the service call. If you need assistance with this feature, please reach out to us at any time. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our customer support team. Thank you for choosing ServiceWorks!

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Must have patience

2.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Horrible. Any time we had issues we were told “we don’t know”

The dispatching is probably the only positive.

SW customer service and technical support is HORRIBLE! They sell you a dream at first but quickly you find out you’re solo in trying to navigate the software.

Brandon
lead tech in USA

pros and cons

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

easy to keep my calls in order and keep me on right track for day to day task

the moble app has issues with entering and deleteing items entered and has to be refreshed often

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback! I want to assure you that we are prioritizing stability to ensure our customers receive the reliable service they deserve. Thank you for choosing ServiceWorks.

roderick y
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Update service and input issues and concerns

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Well for now just trying to get use to it and learning how to operate they are alot of features that my office staff don't know how to implement. Need more support by just picking up the phone and talk to someone.

New system I had to changeover from another vender but need more training to use all features

Need more training and if have a question need phone number to call and get answers quickly.........aloha

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our Customer Success team offers short training sessions for your business to succeed. We encourage you to reach out to our team at 636-220-4363 for immediate assistance. Your feedback is appreciated in helping us enhance our system and better serve your needs. We look forward to continuing to support you as you navigate our system.

JOSH
Service Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be great. Maybe wait a few years

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

The software is inexpensive. The features they proclaim to have are great, but many of them do not work as advertised if at all.

There are constant major changes that are not communicated. Repeat failiures within the software are almost a weekly event. It is to the point where we joke around about betting what is going to fail next. We have had issues with everything you can think of from ordering/checking in parts, submitting claims, sending notifications, routing, scheduling, accounts receivable, reports made, etc. You name it and it either is still not working or has broken multiple times in the last few months. Most recently was today when customers were getting notifications if the schedule date was changed on their ticket. It was the notification to let them know parts were in. Also today was the system automatically changing the status of tickets with backorder parts received to a status that isn't usable. These are both items that have failed before and I'm sure will fail again. They fail to test updates sufficiently when they are made time and time again. Their customer service is non existent. Easy way to tell is to try calling the number yourself. I'm convinced it is set to just go to voicemail automatically, and don't expect a call back. The only live person ever available was the sales rep who first set us up. He was great but has now left the company and I expect many users will do the same.

Antwort von Service Works

We are constantly trying to improve and provide all of our customers support and care. We always listen to our customers and add new features. We learn from you to make our software better everyday. Thanks for the feedback and being an amazing customer!

Linda
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I don't believe this software is anywhere near ready for public use, due to constant bugs

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I liked and trusted the customer service rep, or else I would have quit my subscription LONG ago. My experience throughout with actually using/trying the software was awful. I've never spent so long trying to figure something out, trying to set it up, trying to make it work, and trying to get bugs worked out, than I have with this software (about 7 months). When I finally switched to another software, I got all of this set up and working beautifully in ONE month.

The customer service representative was very knowledgeable and helpful, and also very sympathetic/apologetic regarding the constant bugs I kept having to deal with. He did a lot of work to keep bringing these problems to the developers' attention.

It is the buggiest software I have ever experienced, and I can't believe it is "ready" for public use. In fact, reps indicated several times that I was their guinea pig (for no pay) in helping identify all of their bugs. Almost every day, either the schedule wouldn't work, the dispatch wouldn't dispatch, the emails wouldn't email, the whole program wouldn't work, job times got changed to 3 am, etc. etc. Usually it was the employee app that didn't work. Many of my employees gave up on the app and refused to try it ever again. Additionally, it is EXTREMELY hard to figure out how to use. Whatever you think is how you should use it is DEFINITELY not how to use it, as you will screw something up.

Antwort von Service Works

We are sorry for the problems you faced. We did try our best to accommodate all your enhancement requests including custom commission report, permission enforcement on mobile app, ability to send bulk statements, custom invoice template. We are glad that you found the software. If you change your mind in the future, we are always here.

Jasmine
Office in USA

Unsatisfied Customer

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: So far our experience hasn't been the best. It is extremely hard to get any help, and when we do contact Service Works, it takes days to get a response. With the change over from Swiftlink, it just seems like a lot of things got messed up and to this day we are still fixing mistakes.

The thing I like most about this software is that we can use it on multiple devices.

The thing I like least about this software is how there is no instruction manual. There are many things about this program that make our daily use difficult. Since our switch, the same serial numbers have gone to multiple customers - which is a huge problem. Also since our switch, our accounts receivable has been off.. statements don't print for people that owe. The accounts receivable is also listed by first name, last name - and it would be a whole lot easier to go through if it were last name, first name. Our inventory also got messed up with the switch over, so we had to go through all of that again. It just has caused us a lot more work and we have to be extra aware of billing and serial numbers now. It would be very helpful to have an instruction manual or something to go off of.

Rachel
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We are looking for another program to replace this one since we are very unhappy with the program.

There is a lot of redundancy in a lot of areas of the program. Also, when we migrated from Swiftlink to Service Works, a lot of our information didn't migrate properly, so I can't even use the reports feature to do billing. It is not and never has been accurate. Also, a lot of areas have too many steps that could be simplified.

Shirley
Owner in Kanada

Software for the Appliance Service Professional

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: the most important part of the program we were able to start using it almost immediately At the time we got the program Service Works was not active in Canada but since we had used a previous product of their design they offered it to us and switched over our old program to the new one. While we have only used this product a couple of years we have worked with this team for years and they are great. I struggle with technical issues and they take time to explain (in English) what is going on.

There are many wonderful features but the feature we utilize the most is the dispatch. Being able to dispatch a call by location of the tech allows us to start the day knowing how the week is setting up.

I am having a few issues learning all the features some are a bit redundant but we have to devote the time to learning to use the features making it a priority

Rob
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Doesn't work well for my 1 man Appliance Service Business

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Not real pleased as I said Inventory Control does not flow easily.

Only pro is it can be used on a mobile device.

Keeping up with inventory does not flow easily. There are too many areas where you have to go and keep up with inventory. Currently my inventory is a mess. And I don't know how to fix it. You have to continually go to another screen and update inventory. I was converted from SwiftLink Software after 30 years. Now everything is in modules and tiers, which cost more depending on which tier you need. Lost a lot of features after migrating to Serviceworks. Lost monthly billing & warranty billing.

Alan
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not functional for a retail business

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We cannot get it to sync with quickbooks without multiple errors, You cannot do a paid out of your til for gas or refunds that were bought prior to switching over so balancing the til cannot be done with this program. We have contacted serviceworks rep many times and every time told they will get with someone and get back to us but we NEVER hear back unless we initiate it and then are told the same lame thing. We are currently looking for another program that is more functional and has better customer support.

Scheduling of service calls .

We have had nothing but problems with the software and functionality.

Kevin
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bin Showered uses Service Works

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It’s been great to grow with Service Works as they are learning the bin cleaning industry.

I love the support and constantly enhancing the product to help bin cleaners

I wish the scheduling optimizing tool is more user friendly that can easily change changes optimized with a drag and drop. And I wish the mobile app had a few more features

william
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

5 star out 5 star review

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I like the software very well but only thing it needs is in the app beiang able to reschedule with the calender

I like all features to this software and im still learning on it as well. I like how it combines parts with my parts distributor

the app could be a little bit more user friendly but im getting use to it. I do find it clitchy here and there but I call my guy Will and he gets it taken care of.

Kerry
DISPATCHER in USA

ntl appliane

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Its been a process.. noone of us here are pc savy folks and we are still learning

I dont find it overly hard to understand or use. It looks more professional than what we had. Customer service is awesome. I love the live chat and whomever I get always helps me out

i dont like, how you have to click on Prof action every time to see history, How sometimes things work and others same function is a pain to use (intermittantly) . So many steps to set up a ticket and close it out.

Candice
Manager in Mexiko
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does the job very well!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

It helped us to move completely remote! My technicians love being free of having to stop in the office for their routes and love not having paper tickets anymore.

There have been some bugs since we started using it, but (fingers crossed) they seem to be mostly worked out.

Gregory
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Upgrade your service department's offerings

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Positive. Allows us to gain control over the tech routing which translates into faster response times at less costs.

The most important item was the ability to use GPS to plot the routes for the service techs as well as to see where they were at real time.

ServiceWorks has done a fine job with the mobile option capability. Continue to develop this aspect of the offering.

Kevin
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been a huge help to my business and look forward to using for many years.

I like reading the blogs and watching You Tube videos for help using the software

Nothing really, possibly having to do a save on many of the fields. We used to be able to save at the bottom of the page.

Christopher
Retail Mgr in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple scheduling software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

I liked the Ease of use and decent reports.

I did not like the difficulty I had in ensuring all members had access to the network.

Antwort von Service Works

We are pleased to have you as our customer and able to provide you what you need.