Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Adobe Workfront

Eine kollaborative Arbeitsmanagementlösung, die Unternehmen bei der Planung, Ausführung und Erbringung großartiger Arbeit und außergewöhnlicher Kundenerlebnisse unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Workfront

I also really like using their project templates for repeatable workflows. Once a project is set up, it is quite intuitive on how to iterate.

There are no tools to further organize projects and tasks further than their due date.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Workfront

4.1
4.4
4.3
4.2

8.3/10

Adobe Workfront hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’419 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Adobe Workfront bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’419)

Animationssoftware, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Innoativ und zeitspRend

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Starke Erleichterung des Arbeitsalltags

Funktion knd Anwendung funktionell und innovativ

Sicherheit der daten sind nicht gewährleistet

Faith
Faith
Technician in Südafrika
Bankwesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Sharing of projects is now easy and every member of the team has up to date data on project progress. Moreover, executives look for loopholes to help in easily and monitor progress.

It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data which helps organization executives to monitor work in real-time using the data. The most important thing is that their support team worked with us from the beginning to create a platform that best fits our job environment. Now we can easily work in teams as we are able to plan, create and share tasks and projects within the platform and most importantly Workfront was integrated with the softwares that we use on a daily basis. Another benefit is that they offer a free trial for an organization.

The vendor support team took a little bit longer in creating the Workfront platform that could best match our needs but in all it was a success and now we are good.

Margaret
Margaret
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Workfront helps us make projects more efficient

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: We can quickly and easily generate reports that are informative and easy to read thanks to the reporting tools. Workfront is a crucial component of our company's workflow, and it comes with outstanding support from knowledgeable experts whenever we have questions or concerns.

We really like how Workfront simplifies project creation because to its intuitive UI, portability across platforms, and task-setting flexibility. It automatically refreshes all of the data, so we can view the most recent updates to team projects at any moment.

Sometimes Workfront's capabilities fall short of what I need, and that makes me frustrated. As an added complication, overlapping task deadlines might make it look like a project is falling behind schedule when, in reality, it is just running a little behind schedule.

Matt
Digital Marketing Hub in Spanien
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Project Management Platform

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Adobe Workfront is a relatively simply platform to roll out, being able to customise request forms and personalise back-end view of incoming projects. It's easy to find and leave updates, attach docs, and communicate with other Workfront users involved on the project.

Workfront can be somewhat laborious - difficult to create personalised reports and overviews, and notifications can be easily lost. More personalisation options, including for planned hours and blocking out calendar dates, would go a long way to making this THE project management platform to use.

Vermögensverwaltung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

It's worth a look, but missing a few key features for myself

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

I used to think Workfront was terrible, until I tried other enterprise level project management software. I'm not saying it's the best, far from it, but I think you start to appreciate it more after you realize what a herculean task it is to track everything. It does a decent job of letting you know what you're responsible for, with helpful email notifications so you don't need to always be in the tool. And once you get those notifications it's easy to respond directly in email or link to the project/task at hand and respond or make changes there. The really killer feature is the proofing tool, which despite some grumbling is one of the best out there. It allows commenting and markups of all types and allows you to do so in context. It also does versioning of the proofs, which is super helpful to go back to to remember what was marked up prior or changed. All in all it gets the job done but it's not particularly a pleasure to use, other than the proofing tool.

Not the most user friendly or aesthetic. The dashboard could use some better UX. I tried out a beta of the new dashboard and that was even worse, glad they didn't roll it out. The one big negative is the lack of a proper calendar module. I heard that one exists but for version my company uses, we don't have anything remotely resembling a calendar view. This is so helpful to me to get a view of milestones and deadlines coming up, without having to do the mental gymnastics of looking at a list view of tasks and figuring out what my priorities are. While the proofing tool is amazing (see pros) it does have a couple of missing features. One is the ability to mark comments as completed or resolved without having to do a response, and the only is to somehow create a linear history and relationship of the markups through the versioning system, so you see the evolution of them. Also, the whole idea of creating percentages done of a task seems so arbitrary to me. Even my company doesn't take much stock in it. We basically leave things at 0% until we absolutely need to mark things as 100% complete in order to not risk being at risk or to move on to the next task that's dependent on the prior one.

Destiny
Customer Support in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Workfront

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: In general, there is a lot of engagement with Adobe Workfront. Customers appreciate the executive's highlights, such as task following, asset management, and coordinated effort tools, as well as the stage's ambitious endeavor. The ability to adapt work procedures and include task-related activities is frequently regarded as a major benefit. We see it as an important tool for streamlining the project and the executive's processes and enhancing group productivity, even though there may be an expectation to learn and adapt specific to the stage.

For the teams I work on at my organization, moving from four distinct platforms—ServiceNow, Excel, Smartsheet, and Microsoft Project—to one platform has been a lifesaver when it comes to project intake, planning, and execution. We developed our own workflows, taught our submitters on a single system, and subsequently trained our PMs on the same system. One benefit I really enjoy is that we may add new features and modifications at any time.

It does take some getting used to the program. In order to become familiar with the terminology (tasks vs. projects, dashboards, and reports), a significant amount of onboarding typically occurs. From the standpoint of my team, we utilized our onboarding sessions to personalize dashboards for each team member. Both the designers' and copywriters' dashboards are separate. Thus, even while the intricacy is a drawback, there is a lot of room for additional customization.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool to maximize the success of projects

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: In order to save time and cut down on mistakes, we have developed our own workflows, implemented reminders, and totally automated repetitive chores. We have achieved greater productivity and a more solid foundation for our performance processes.

I love using the software because it makes me feel like my projects are well-organized. From project inception and job allocation to status monitoring and team communication, Workfront equips us with the tools we need for successful project management.

The client interface and Workfront's forms are a bit complicated, which may make it difficult to use effectively. Problems with computer programs are possible, and if they aren't fixed, they could lead to further complications or poor decision-making down the road.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage many projects from one place with Workfront

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Given that the majority of our department's employees work from home, having a centralized hub where everyone's current and completed projects are accessible is invaluable.

The ability to delegate work and track progress without micromanaging is a huge time saver for me when managing large projects or initiatives. I can attest to the usefulness of a request queue; it has allowed my team to better manage incoming job requests and distribute resources accordingly.

The complexity of Workfront's user interface and processes can make it difficult to implement efficiently. The high price tag comes with little opportunities for personalization.

Duncan
Regional Editor in UK
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Workfront: A Genuine Winner 🏆

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Pleasure to use and great for multitasking. It's an office management must-have.

Very nicely developed software that is genuinely helpful, albeit essential, in all manner of business tasks. It is easy to use and glitch-free.

Looking forward to further technology as advances.

Amy
Bartender in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Streamline your workday with Adobe Workfront!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Workfront has made my workdays go by much more smoothly and efficiently, and my team now works together like a well oiled machine.

Adobe Workfront is filled with thoughtful and effective tools to get work done easily and efficiently.

I have run across no problems with Adobe Workfront.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Review

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I liked the website layout and design characteristics.

I did not like the unavailability of some basic tools needed

Eleni
Marketing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Flexible and easy to use for project management

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Whether it's for document management, content management, project management or reporting, Workfront is flexible and easy to create and implement. There is so much you can do with Workfront across all it's features it really can be used for any industry or company size, the bigger the company, the more you can do with it.

Having templates for each project without all the jargon in a simple and easy layout was a winner - especially when you have to roll this out to project managers and creatives. Some project management platforms are intimidating and are not easy to review. I really like the reporting function on this and it's easy to build. It's so flexible, you can create dashboards and multiple reports with different layouts (ie lists, graphs etc) that it makes looking at everything super easy and easy to communicate with stakeholders.The proofing on here is brilliant, just like marking up a pdf, you can do the same thing here and you can track everything.

Not being able to have automatic notifications sent out to general users when you add them to a task. It means you have to do it separately which negates the point of having a project management tool.

Gaurav
Senior Web Analyst in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Project Management made easy

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: After using Workfront, I was able to focus on completing my analytics projects in time and reduced time wasting in finding what my tasks were by searching for emails where tasks were originally requested. I was able to successfully document progress I made on various marketing projects and review it with my manager. So, avoided wastage of time and paper when reviewing progress of my work. This reporting capability of Workfront also helped my manager provide budget and resources support, when needed.

I use Workfront software to manage my analytics workflow which is part of the larger marketing campaign projects. My favorite feature of Workfront is its ability to search all projects by specific keywords such as name of vendor, product or brand which my marketing team is trying to promote. And, the feature of summarizing all the projects in one page with my name assigned to them. So, I can quickly find a project I need to work on as well as prioritize it. I also like the feature of getting an update in my email that a new project has been assigned to me by my marketing team, so I know I need to start working on a new project. Support is great. All these features make me more productive in my role of a web analyst.

Workfront interface is not very user friendly so it takes time for a newbie to first train on it before adopting it. The scale of project completion from 0% to 100% is not very accurate because I had to leave it on 0% for some of my projects for me to know that those projects are not complete before moving on to the next set of new projects. I was unable to print the milestone report so I could share it with executives. I also struggled with the limited ability to globalize the comments, so I was having a tough time tracking a conversation.

Michel
VP Projets in UK
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WF Review - great

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: PMO, managing hours and expenses on projects and a way to centrally have the information

Integrated solution, simplicity for basic user, support

Test mode, so difficult and not for eveyone, so if you want to bring the solution further is is challenging

Dave
Technical Training Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid program for improving your workflow

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Powerful tool in helping control, organize and direct project management. Good for identifying all the tasks involved with a particular project, and assigning responsibilities as to who does what and when.

Workfront is pretty straightforward and easy to use once you get in there and play around with it a bit. It's well-built and powerful in helping you manage all aspects and tasks involved in a project of any size. Like with many software programs, it takes a bit of orientation to figure it all out, but once done...it's a very helpful and beneficial tool to use.

Like with many software programs, it's not super-intuitive when trying to use it "out of the box". Training and tutorials are certainly available, but at least my experience for our team's approach was more of a "jump in and start using" approach, and that can get a bit tricky since not always obvious where to go to find what.

Project Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sys Admin User

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We use the tool to manage all website development projects (tasks, assignments, schedule, LOE, performance reporting, team management, etc.) time logging, Agile burndown, Kanban, employee tracking, and billing; pretty much every aspect of our business.

-The ability to customize the software to fit within your business operations. It's not a one size fits all where you have to modify company operations to fit within like other PM software. -The reporting functionality and the ability to build custom reports -Once you learn how to use it and get to know the intricacies, textmode is AMAZING! It allows you to build very custom reports, templates, fields, calculations, etc. to meet the needs of your business. -The support team is great! Having a dedicated support contact with standing weekly 30-minute meetings has been very helpful. Additionally, the "consulting hours" come in very handy when there are items that myself or other system experts within my company can't figure out because they are able to use their knowledge and expertise to get us what we need.

-We submit enhancement ideas or tickets to the product team and feel like they always just get lost in the shuffle. There are a lot of things that we could use but I guess other companies or Workfront don't see the value so our ideas are very slow to be added to their Product Roadmap or come to market. -It's not the cheapest on the market, that's for sure. -There is somewhat of a learning curve for new employees at my company trying to learn the software just because it is SO powerful. -There could be better integrations, specifically with Git.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Adobe Workfront: A comprehensive project management solution with a high price tag

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, Adobe Workfront is a comprehensive project management solution that offers a range of tools to help businesses manage their projects efficiently. However, the high price tag and complex pricing structure may make it less accessible to smaller businesses, and the steep learning curve may require additional investment in training.

Comprehensive feature set: Adobe Workfront offers a comprehensive set of features, including project management, resource management, task management, collaboration tools, and reporting.Customizable workflows: Users can create custom workflows that suit their specific needs, making it easy to automate processes and save time.Integration with other tools: Adobe Workfront integrates with other Adobe tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud, as well as other third-party applications, allowing users to streamline their workflows.Good customer support: Adobe Workfront offers good customer support, with a range of resources available, including a knowledge base, training videos, and email support.

Expensive: Adobe Workfront is one of the most expensive project management solutions on the market, making it less accessible to smaller businesses.Steep learning curve: The software can take some time to learn, and users may need to invest in training to get the most out of the product.Limited customization options: While users can customize workflows, the overall appearance and layout of the software cannot be customized.Complex pricing structure: The pricing structure can be complex, with additional costs for certain features, making it difficult to calculate the total cost of ownership.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Big Fan

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I started as a planner and then got promoted to a Marketing Project Manager and became the System Admin. Over time I've noticed people staying on track of their assignments better and knowing overall deadlines. Also all communication for the project lives in one place for everyone on the project, so you don't have to be worried about falling out of the loop via emails like before. User adoption is up thanks to great boot camp training for me as a system admin.

I really like the organizational elements. Building templates takes a lot of time, but once they're built, it makes it easy for bulk editing and converting requests into projects. When it was first implemented, the company wasn't on board outside of the Marketing department. After attending Admin Boot Camp, I created a staff training program and now user adoption is much higher. I especially love the legacy of projects. You can refer to previous years for recurring events/projects. Your support team is very nice and professional. Lately your team has offered calls after submitting tickets which I greatly appreciate it. It makes it much clearer on both ends. Also love that all documents, updates, etc. live in one place and not in dozens of offline emails!

The new Home isn't fantastic. There are still a lot of limitations, so the number of clicks are still the same as the legacy version. For example, if they want to refer to a document in the task, they have to click into the task. Also, there's difficulty in seeing all updates made in the task so if you need to reply to a thread, you can't do it. At least our users can't.

Rabie
designer in Marokko
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workfront lets you manage numerous projects from a single location

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Our department has a large number of remote workers, so having a central hub where all of the ongoing and finished projects are accessible is invaluable.

Scalability is one of Adobe Workfront's best features. It is made to easily adapt to changes in your business and to be able to support teams of any size and complexity. This makes it ideal for teams that develop and change over time. The software has a ton of features that make it simple to manage and keep track of projects and is incredibly user-friendly. It also has a strong reporting system that can assist you in finding areas that need improvement right away. Last but not least, Adobe Workfront has top-notch customer service and a skilled support staff that can assist you if you ever need it.

I don't particularly enjoy a few aspects of Adobe Workfront. First of all, some users may find the pricing model difficult to understand, especially if they are unfamiliar with project management software. The platform provides a wide range of features, but some of them might be redundant or unnecessary for particular teams or businesses. Adobe Workfront may also have some restrictions in terms of user adoption and software integrations given that it is a relatively new platform.

Sher Mohammed
Camp Boss in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Workfront

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: The general involvement in Adobe Workfront is by and large sure. Clients value the stage's vigorous venture and the executive's highlights, including task following, asset the board, and coordinated effort apparatuses. The capacity to modify work processes and incorporate task-related exercises is many times seen as a significant advantage. While there might be an expectation to learn and adapt related to the stage, we view it as a significant instrument for smoothing out the project and the executive's processes and improving group efficiency.

One perspective that clients frequently value about Adobe Workfront is its complete arrangement of elements for the project the executives. Clients find the stage powerful and flexible, offering functionalities, for example, task following, asset the executives, joint effort instruments, and adjustable work processes. The capacity to smooth out and unify project-related exercises in a solitary stage is much of the time commended as a significant benefit of Adobe Workfront.

An expected disadvantage of Adobe Workfront is the expectation to learn and adapt related to the stage. Because of its broad list of capabilities and customization choices, it might require some investment for clients to actually completely get a handle on and use every one of the functionalities. Moreover, a few clients have referenced that the evaluating design of Adobe Workfront can be a piece complex, contingent upon the particular necessities and prerequisites of an association.

Rebecca
Founder + CEO in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Planning software that helps us get the job done

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: A great tool, I love the ease of use and the time it has saved my team!

We have produced hundreds of events and this software is essential to keeping us on time and on budget. The entire company uses it for everything from resource planning, event workflows and automated approvals, to our company-wide operations calendar and staffing. Being able to create customized dashboards to track, in real time, the progress of all of our ongoing projects has led to increased collaboration across our teams and given us time back to focus on our clients. I like the streamlined document proofing capabilities which allows us to eliminate major bottlenecks and reduce unnecessary paper – it all lives in the platform! Every event is different, and the nimble functionality of the platform allows an adaptable environment for our clients while still tracking the necessary metrics of success. The reporting capabilities is terrific, very robust, and most importantly, easy to use. It has everything we need, and even things we didn't know we needed!

Because the platform is so robust there is a healthy learning curve for new employees, dedication to training and maintenance across the full company is needed for successful adoption.

Christopher
Marketing Automation Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Workfront for Managing Your Work on the Front End

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I liked it but sometimes it couldn't solve every need if its internal communication within your immediate team. If its used internally for collaborating with different departments then its more useful, especially on projects you are working on together.

This software is great for managing the status and development when assigned a particular task, assignment or project. Especially if the project has multiple contingencies and dependencies to show what is down and how long including the slack line and critical path. Project Managers please pay attention, this can be of immediate value to you for projects that have a huge break down of the separate tasks and the time frame for each. If you are not in project management and still find value in managing your subordinates workload through a high level view then this tool delivers on that front. It can be easy to see where each assignment is at during the duration of the process.

The biggest con is how the software can be setup. In my experience, sometimes its easy to use and more fluid and other times it has multiple extra steps added for all parties involved which increases the time it takes to get anything done and is a real pain to navigate and ensure any updates made to everyone who needs to see it does. Which requires more technical nuances which is highly unnecessary.

Agneta
Senior Project Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

From a constant stream of chaotic, seemingly unstructured requests to a streamlined intake of work.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Having a singe route for the marketing operations team (our internal agency) to take in work has created more structured, more consistent intake so work can be assessed more easily. It has completely stopped requests getting stuck in peoples email inboxes or sent to the wrong person. We now also have greater visibility of projects and requests. Can asses the type and volume of work so we can schedule resources easier and plan for future recruitment better.

It has broad functionality and follow typical project management flows and tools such as agile and different project views. It is rich enough to run complex projects and you can simplify it to make it easier to use for users that have no or limited project management experience. The system administrator can do most, if not all, configuration so you keep control of the system in-house without needing consultancy. I particularly like that you can report on all fields in the system, even against custom forms, so if you have a non-standard project need you can report on it.

Out of the box there are no templates or workflows, which means you start from scratch. There would be nice to have had some basic flows to start with. Some of my colleagues in the marketing team found the broad functionality, needing to access different screens to do different work, quite intimidating. This can be solved with custom dashboards, but as a project management tool designed for marketers (who don't usually have project management training) having an out of the box 'simplified view' would be good.

Unterhaltung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Strong Project Delegation Site with Some Room to Improve

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: This replaced a previous program for task and artwork sharing purposes, pertaining to projects and collections. Once a master user customizes your dashboard, it is easy to see all of your projects in one place without digging through thousands of unrelated projects from other departments. (Make sure to pin your custom dashboard before you click away.) I like that this shows a percentage for each task and how far along the project is. People are then asked to take responsibility for their tasks and have to change the status to 100% to progress the project to Finished. There's no confusion with edits to artwork – you can compare past versions without flipping to another tab. It's easy to make comments on the artwork so the respective teammate can make note of the changes for the next version.

Clear percentage gauge for project that changes as tasks are completed by team members. Customizable dashboards for each user or department to allow them to view what they need to see and work on, versus sifting through all the projects manually. Can share and upload files easily, including multiple versions. If sharing artwork, you can share many versions and updated files, with the option to compare past iterations side-by-side. Any edits needed for artwork files can be highlighted with lines that point to the area in question, which creates a little bubble that links to the sidebar with a comment from a teammate.

An admin for the site/master user needs to help with customizing the dashboards for new users. Master user has to grant/create special team groups/distribution so everyone on the team can see the project and receive updates. To clear notifications, one has to manually check that they've read all of them, or click through each link one by one.

Powerful PPM cloud-based tool

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Data! It provides the ability to capture so much data and then visualize it via report that it changed our organizational culture from rear facing to forward facing. We now make decisions that can impact future outcomes opposed to reviewing what happened last quarter, which we have no control over now.

It is a really cool tool. There are many features and so much functionality available. The best thing is the ability to collaborate within the system. Using static project management tools like project can cause issue with static information or mulitple versions of a plan floating about, but with a tool like this one, you have real-time project data. You also have the ability to capture custom data and the best feature is the ability to report on this data real-time.

There are a lot of features, functionality and configuration in this software. It provides solutions to so many problems and provides value, but you MUST have super users and sys admins to help maintain support and user adoption. This is not something that is easily onboarded in a day or two. It will take careful and thoughtful planning to configure, onboard, train and then support.