Über Notion

Cloudbasierte und On-Premise-Projektmanagementlösung, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe Notizen, Aufgaben, Projekte, Datenbanken und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Notion

Alson K.
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Notion has completely replaced my notebook!"

Kommentare: Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Vorteile: The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote. Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Nachteile: There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Megan B.
Blogger
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything"

Kommentare: I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Vorteile: You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Nachteile: There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Senior Operations Officer
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2020

"Nobody does data and documents like Notion does."

Kommentare: Notion is by far and away the best way I've found so far to work with data in documents. It starts from the concept of linked databases, and extends it from there to include structured documents. This has been very well implemented, allowing users to generate incredibly useful documents, by querying sets of data. The Notion support team is engaged, informed and very helpful. I have had several insightful discusssions with them during feature requests. Both the desktop and offline applications are smooth and usable, and have been improving continually.

Vorteile: - beautiful design
- databases inside documents
- Several useful templates for generating documents and databases
- well-considered layout constraints allowing you to focus on content
- easy to share content
- powerful and ergonomic syntax

Nachteile: - lack of option for visualising data
- no real offline mode

• Bewertet am 4.4.2020
David C.
CFO
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"Really good software to collaborate as a startup"

Kommentare: Able to collaborate with global team, put in notes and research for later, and keep on track of status of items.

Vorteile: Create sharable boards for each function of the business to collaborate on.

Nachteile: Working out billing was a bit of a pain.

Librarian
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"The holy grail of organization"

Kommentare: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Vorteile: I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Nachteile: There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Panos T.
Managing Director
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"The Swiss knife of collaboration and management software"

Kommentare: We are in a position to manage complex projects while including context information about the project and its elements in a non-intrusive manner. We can manage projects and at the same time update and expand the information we gather for various elements using one system. Magic!

Vorteile: The ability to have any type of process, project concept and issue managed by a team of people in a simple and easy to use platform with options to connect from a computer, mobile phone or tablet.

Nachteile: It does not have an external directory of templates where users can upload templates they develop for their own projects.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2020
Lee B.
Senior Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Highly flexible note-taking and data management"

Kommentare: Notion has become crucial in my work life. If I didn't have Notion, I know I would be less organized and less productive.

Vorteile: The way I structure my notes and databases is entirely up to me. This allows me to track projects with tasks inside them, issues that are linked to each other, or just a simple list of notes. The amount of things I can keep track of in Notion is really surprising.

Nachteile: The rate of development seems to have slowed down. An "API" was at the top of their roadmap a year ago. It still hasn't been delivered, and they've removed public access to their roadmap.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Anna A.
Owner/Consultant
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Versatile Tool"

Kommentare: I use Notion with my team and clients for content planning, approvals, task management and resource repository across different groups.

Vorteile: I love the versatility and number of different templates that can be added to any workspace. It meets the needs in my business for a variety of different project and tracking types.

Nachteile: Onboarding new users into workspaces is clunky and content has to be moved from private to workspace.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Wendy M.
Relationship Writer & Meditation Teacher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"Easy to use, comparable to Evernote"

Kommentare: It's been a good experience. It was easy to learn how to use, offers lots of functionality and features that I use frequently, and keeps me organized.

Vorteile: It's a great way to save things related to the projects I'm working on without having to go through a ton of organization steps. It comes with a few sections set up, and allows you to create more. Very easy to start using without a steep learning curve. And it includes a to-do list.

Nachteile: It's rather basic, without a lot of prettiness. It's focused heavily on functionality over appearance, which can make it a little boring for someone who likes to customize their experience and make things look nice.

Gabriel P.
Web Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"I'm in love Notion with Notion and I'm moving my personal info from Evernote"

Kommentare: I love Notion.. Its just simply amazing as a Evernote replacement. I love the Infinite hierarchy, #Markdown support and /Slash commands

Vorteile: All... It's amazing this product. At work i'm using months ago as a Wiki, Knowledge Base, Manuals... And days ago I'm moving all my personal notes from Evernote to it.

Nachteile: Currently it has problems with Evernote importing. I'm moving manually some notebooks, but most of my notes in Evernote were imported automatically.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Björn I.
Market launcher
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future"

Kommentare: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Vorteile: What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Nachteile: When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

• Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Eshaan K.
Product Designer
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Best Life OS there is"

Kommentare: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Vorteile: I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Nachteile: The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
UI/IX Designer
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Best note-taking app of 2019"

Kommentare: I use Notion daily to organize my personal life and mainly my company. Nowadays we are using Notion Kanban view to organize our clients, and this is app does it perfectly! You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features. This app has too many amazing features to point out in one review.

Vorteile: The ability to organize an insane amount of data without losing control or missing information. Also, it is easy to learn and understand how the interface works.

Nachteile: The mobile version has some bugs, definitely needs some specific improvements.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Audrey R.
Manager of Design, Teaching and Learning with Technology
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"This app is an all-in-one that can be as simple or as complex as you need it to be."

Kommentare: I work at a University and Notion is free with an @edu account, so I feel very lucky to get to use this for free.
First off, it's super helpful that they provide templates for common things you might want to do organized by categories: Design, Education, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Personal, and Product Management. It also provides a selection of user-created templates. Amazing! So, as a beginner, you can play around with a template to start learning the ropes and possibilities. And the possibilities are ENDLESS.
I think my first use case was to use the official Pokedex template that Notion provides. #nerd I play Pokemon Go, so I modified it to track my dex, but also keep track of the Luckies, Shinies, and trades I have lined up. I embarrassingly use this page the most. I created my own templates for Home Repairs (a CRM, Timeline, and budget) and Home Maintenance checklists for the entire year. I planned a trip that I shared with friends that included Places, Events, and Shopping Lists. And finally, have been trying to use it to replace my Google Spreadsheets for family finances and budgeting. Like I mentioned in the Cons, it's a bit tricky to get it set up exactly like I have it in spreadsheets, but I'm prone to overcomplicating things, so it's to be expected. I am at times thrown off by how slow it can become, but since the latest update that addresses this, I don't know that I've noticed the lagging anymore. I still am pretty motivated to keep using it.

Vorteile: - Pre-made templates, both official and user-generated
- Mostly intuitive (more complex relational database stuff requires more planning/experimentation)
- Kind of like a combination of Evernote, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, Trello, Journal, and website all integrated together. Plus all sorts of other things I haven't even tried yet.
- Customizable features like emoji and page banners
- Can import from Evernote, Asana, Trello, GDocs, Word, Dropbox, and other formats.
- Create teams to share pages with
- Can now create flowcharts, wireframes, and mind maps!

Nachteile: - Has been known to lag and slow down your device quite a bit. (However, a 2/2020 update may have fixed this.)
- Spreadsheets are a little tricker than what I'm used to when using Google Spreadsheets. I feel it takes more work to get the result/flexibility you might want.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Business Group Head
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"The next generation productivity king!!!!!"

Kommentare: The overall experience is superb. The lightweight super functional app also has iOS apps which i love.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is the very idea behind it. It is one of those pieces of software that you never knew you needed until you actually saw it and started using it. It falls in that amazing sweet spot between note-taking, todo list management, and personal database management. It is hard to explain the sheer utility of this app. And therein lies its beauty. Each person can customize it in any way they want. There are blocks that you can customize any way you want - todos, notes, headlines, comments, etc. I love the comments feature, it is super useful when there is a ton of notes on a subject. But the standout feature is the lightweight relational database that is absolutely the best for personal productivity. For example, you can track your bills and their status along with the details and due date in a database that is created as a block in your personal finance page. You can have many pages nested one under the other. Alongside you can have another small database that tracks your credit/debit cards, coupons, etc. It is super useful and you can manage any information from recipes to contacts.

Nachteile: The free plan has a limit of a 1000 blocks which is too little. But it is free for students, so that is a plus.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
COO
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"One tool to rule them all"

Kommentare: It changed the way I used to plan for my personal life and work. I can sketch an idea or take a quick note and then give them a structure. This is absolutely stunning.

Vorteile: Can I say everything? Notion it's an absolute game changer in the productivity tool industry. It comes like a note taking app but has all the tools you need to turn it into whatever you need to manage your life and work. The thing I absolutely love is how easy it is to configure it to your needs while you are using it!

Nachteile: Actually it lacks integration with other softwares, so it cannot be the automated hub for al your task juggling. Moreover the Android app is a little slow and the offline mode is not the best.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Jason L.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Notion is promising and surprising"

Kommentare: I like the multi-user sharing function, so I can collaborate with people when working on documents. The live updates of people making changes via email is most helpful. I can see when a change was made and what it is. Overall, there are investing alot into basics and wow-factor. In terms of more complicated features, there is much catching up.

Vorteile: I use Notion daily to track my personal finances. I like how fast, reliable, and well built the product is. There is alot of thought gone into developing it, such as the use of shortcut commands, emojis for fun, and there is a whole lot of advanced functionality that I have not had the time to explore yet. In terms of the Wow effect, it is definitely comparable to Things 3. However, I think there is still a long way to go for it to have full-fledge features as compared to incumbents like Evernote or Airtable.

Nachteile: I dislike how Notion can sometimes be too generic. I wonder if Notion segments its users, and give advanced tools for people using Notion for certain purposes. Sure it's great for note taking such as having the browser extension or documentation (which I am a fan of) but there are certain features that seem to be lagging behind. For starters, creating and formatting a table is a horribly hard process. It's nowhere near Google Sheets or Excel. So for people using Notion to do more table, number or finance-related functions, it could be a challenge. It can take a page out of Slack's book, and offer more integrations for features they do not want to replicate.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Marketing Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"One of the best pieces of software I have ever loved. "

Kommentare: I have loved the way that Notion allows me to organize my workspace in exactly the way I choose.

Vorteile: It's hard to narrow down what I like most about Notion, but I love the flexibility. Not only has it replaced my use of other tools (Trello, Airtable, some Google Docs), but it performs some of their functions in an even better way. The interface is clean, and the keyboard controls make the experience smooth and fast. I feel like Notion works as an extension of my brain in a way that other products never have.

Nachteile: Integration. They keep saying they are going to add integrations and an API, but until it gets here, Notion lives in its own little world.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Tara M.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"Notion changed my life"

Kommentare: Notion has allowed my team to completely integrate our projects, planning, and task management. Whereas before we managed different parts of the business separately, now it's all together. It helps everyone stay on the same page and connect their work to bigger goals.

Vorteile: Notion is completely customizable. I make it do what I want it to do. It lets me organize tasks, projects, and information to match the way my brain works instead of making me conform to a different system.

Nachteile: The fact that it's completely customizable can be overwhelming--but it's worth working through. The only other con is that it doesn't have a Zapier integration yet so there is so much more that could be automated.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Thibault L.
Customer Success Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"Notion is so powerful!"

Vorteile: Notion has become the most important place to store business information from company handbook, to projects, to personal notes, to business information, to spreadsheets and Kanban boards. It is THAT flexible!

Nachteile: Since we use it for everything at work, it can sometimes be difficult to find the right information. Another improvement would be better/faster sync and offline support on the iOS mobile apps.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Nic R.
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Everyone should have Notion"

Kommentare: Great. It's easy to use, simplistic and so satisfying to create pages and elements.

Vorteile: Everything. There is not one thing about Notion that I don't like. I use it everyday to track my development progress, networking groups, daily tasks, notes, website links, etc.

Nachteile: I have been sitting here for 10 minutes going through my Notion and trying to figure out what I don't like about the software... But there isn't, I love this product and I will gladly promote it to everyone who I think could benefit from it.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Natalie D.
Project Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"Good for Large Team Collaboration"

Kommentare: Good product that they continue to improve. I hope that they are able to add some more page features, but it is definitely trending upward.

Vorteile: The best part of this software is that you are able to organize pages in many different ways. It is able to accommodate schedules, work flows, and lists. It is also great for the whole team to be able to look at what other group members are working on. It is nice that you can pick and choose who to share each page with if you have information that your whole group is not privy to.

Nachteile: They have been making improvements, but I do not like their notification system. You can tag your team members in order to assign them due dates and the like, but if they do not have Notion up on the computer I have found that they rarely get notified or reminded. This is because there is a feature where you can turn off email notifications, but I think their reminder system could be much more intuitive than it currently is.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Eva K.
Program Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"Where have you been all my life?"

Kommentare: I got Notion when I first moved into project management. I love it. It's not has heavy as SmartSheet or as cumbersome as OneNote. It's also not a primary project management tool, in my opinion. But it's a great tool to have alongside my SmartSheet instance. Excellent for meeting notes, task tracking, building proposals and having templates at the ready.

Vorteile: It's like OneNote in that it's extremely powerful and feature rich. But far more user friendly and intuitive. Not to mention, the interface is great. I love how easy it is to customize and build any kind of document/structure I can imagine. And collaboration is pretty nifty too. Great perks for recommending folks that sign up.

Nachteile: The only thing I had any trouble with was understanding the storage/size limits on the free version. It's not super clear what a "block" is. But you can gauge it once you start building content. I haven't looked recently to see if documentation has been updated to better explain.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Jason H.
Web Developer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2019

"Notion is a godsend! Amazing! Way more than it looks like!"

Kommentare: I've been using software for my entire life. I have extensively used every major OS, and I was one of the first people to own an iPhone with the App Store on it. In my opinion, this is the most meaningful and useful piece of software ever written. I'm not exaggerating, this software has more potential than anything I've ever used. You can seriously organize your life, business, and hobbies with this so easily. It's like having a $30,000 website custom developed for you in an afternoon. But better because you actually understand it!

Vorteile: It's easy to use, but still INSANELY rich in features.
It allows you to create custom databases, and display them in different places and different ways, very easily, all with point and click interfaces.
You can use it to set up a simple todo list, or you can make an extremely awesome company Intranet/Internal CRM or CMS from it.
It's like being able to make your own apps with zero programming needed.
If you like Evernote, this is that on steroids, and designed better too.

Nachteile: Almost every major thing I can think of is already being done well. The one thing it really needs, which I know is already on the horizon, is a public API for integrations. Once that is possible the possibilities with this app will be truly endless. One more small nitpick that comes to mind is being able to make links (to other pages, databases, etc) be a little bigger or have a thumbnail version that shows the picture (sort of how like gallery items show up).

• Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Taylor A.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"A Noteworthy Note Taker"

Kommentare: This is by far the best application I've used for organizing notes in a way that actually looks good. I use this for all my notes.

Vorteile: Create databases, templates for meetings, even company wide how-to docs. Simple to post online or share with a small group of invited guests.

Nachteile: It's a growing company so they're slow to release major updates. I'm still waiting for a few features like a reliable offline mode, but overall still the best note taking app I've found.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2019