Über Notion

Cloudbasierte und On-Premise-Projektmanagementlösung, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe Notizen, Aufgaben, Projekte, Datenbanken und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Notion

Vorteile:

Furthermore, there are plenty of tutorials provided by Notion and they have an excellent support team. They really hear what the users ask and they frequently implement the requested features.

Nachteile:

Without recurring tasks and less task-oriented features it was a tough call to make. I wanted it to work so badly.

Bewertungen zu Notion

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4.3
Kundenservice
4.5
Funktionen
4.6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4.7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9.0/10

Notion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 829 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Notion bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (829)

Beate
Freelancer in Deutschland
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Notion - das perfekte All-In-One Tool

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Ich habe schon alle möglichen Projekt-Tools ausprobiert, aber keines ist so gut wie Notion! Die Möglichkeit alles auf meine Bedürfnisse anzupassen passt perfekt zu meiner Tätigkeit als Freelancer mit vielen unterschiedlichen Projekten.

Vorteile:

Der größte Nutzen ist, dass man die Oberfläche und Struktur komplett selber aufbauen kann und somit an seine eigene Bedürfnisse anpassen kann. Durch die Funktion der "databases" und "relations" kann man Projekte und Aufgaben miteinander verknüpfen und perfekt visualisieren.

Nachteile:

Das Dokumentenmanagement finde ich zu umständlich. Ich mag es, dass ich Dokumente an die unterschiedlichsten Projekte, Kunden, Aufgaben, etc anhängen kann. Aber bei Abruf der Datei erfolgt immer ein neuer Download aus der Cloud. Da ist eine genrelle Cloud Lösung übersichtlicher.

Felix
Gesellschafter in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Hilfreiche Knowledge-App mit erweiterten Funktionen

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Vorteile:

Notion ist intuitiv zu bedienen, übersichtlich und bietet meiner Meinung nach viel bessere Optionen, als zum Beispiel ein Markdown Editor. Gerade die sortierbaren, filterbaren Datenbank-Blöcke (Tabellen, Boards, Kalender etc.) sind super hilfreich in der Organisation.

Nachteile:

Am wenigsten gefällt mir, dass SSO nur in der Enterprise Version verfügbar ist. Auch kleinere Unternehmen, die sich nicht gleich das teure Enterprise Paket kaufen möchten, sollten die Möglichkeit haben SSO zu nutzen.

Jason Edward
Jason Edward
Marketer in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best and worst of Notion

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a great app, I just wish it would be faster and also easier to navigate.

Vorteile:

Notion is an extremely flexible software. Thanks to their databases and multiple views like calendar, Kanban, tables and lists. I found it to be extremely intuitive and fun to use. I can definitely see how it could replace a google docs and be a central place for your team.

Nachteile:

So the big elephant in the room... Notion can be slow at times, especially when using it on my phone. I would spend a lot of effort just trying to switch between pages. When I would type in it I felt that my text was not in real time. Also on Mobile sometimes I couldn't highlight text due to a bug on their side. This goes against the productivity it is trying to create. Also the way it works with folders, it very quickly becomes far too many different places and I would need to think about where I need to put the specific note I'm working on, vs actually just writing the note. I think that it would be far better if notion stopped relying so much on folders and rather just made their search and internal linking more streamlined.

oscar
oscar
CEO in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Notion ha cambiado mi forma de trabajar

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Notion ha desbancado al resto de aplicaciones que usaba.
Antes usaba Evernote para notas, Airtable para bases de datos, un CRM para clientes etc
Ahora solo uso Notion, incluso puedo hacer Webs con Notion.
Es 100% recomendable

Vorteile:

Notion, literalmente ha cambiado mi forma de trabajar. Me sirve para tomar notas rápidas o para llevar la gestión de mis clientes o proyectos. Literalmente vale para casi todos los procesos de mi empresa. Puedes usarlo tan sencillo como quieras o tan avanzado como quieras y esto me encanta. Lo primero que hago al encender mi ordenador es abrir Notion.

Nachteile:

Me gustaría que funcionara sin conexión a internet. En alguna ocasión que me he quedado son cobertura no he podido consultar mi información.

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A more doesn't mean always a better

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference. Evernote become with time a boring routine. You ended up konwing all what the software capacities without a horizon you can looking for. Evernote blog is a good resource but it is not enough for me.
The comparison with Evernote is critical for me. So I can tell you that Notion provide you all what Evernote offer plus a not-so-boring journey during using the product.

Vorteile:

Without doubt its ubiquity (they claim you can organise anything within it) is incredible.

Nachteile:

User experience is not that good. It is not comfort for the eyes. Too many options. Too many features. Need time to learn and use and you ended up reexplain that too many time to your team OR you must buy Khe course about that product. And it's something you should really consider into your calculation of what that software cost.

Ed
CVO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best tool I use on a daily basis to ideate and take notes

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: The best app I use on a daily basis and couldn't live with out it

Vorteile:

The ability to ideate in the moment and document my thoughts and ideas in real-time through typing and dictation is amazing and being able to link to other pages and podcasts and videos as well as upload images and access an image library, just to mention a small number of the amazing features of this app that I use on a daily basis

Nachteile:

At this point I don't have the ability to search words in my uploaded handwritten paper notes

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

Vorteile:

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Nachteile:

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Jenny
Senior Workplace Experience Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Vorteile:

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Nachteile:

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

Layne
Global Head of Product Operations in UK
Computer-Software, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great tool for a company wiki (policies and procedures documentation, meeting notes, etc.)

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Notion as a company wiki to share documentation, instructions, policies and procedures with everyone on my 52-person globally distributed team. It's where new team members go to find and work through their orientation checklists. It's where admins go to work through their onboarding checklists when a new person joins the team. And it's where every team member goes every day to read the extensive instruction manuals they use to do their jobs. It's very easy to create and share beautiful and clear content with Notion.

Vorteile:

I love how easy to use it is for content creators and readers alike. You can integrate all kinds of things: images, videos, html, databases, simple tables, etc. There are also lots of different types of heading (three sizes, with or without drop-down toggles to collapse them), which means the documents in our company wiki are very easy to navigate. I love using synced blocks when a rule or procedure is mentioned in more than one place—if you update one block, all of the others sync too so your documentation won't accidentally go out of date.

Nachteile:

I had to try really hard to think of one, honestly! I guess I wish there was an easy-to-find user management page. The only way I know how to manage permissions is to use the small window that pops up when you click "Share" in the upper right hand corner of any Notion page. It takes fair amount of scrolling or a fair number of clicks to find someone on my 50+ person team and change or remove their permissions when I need to.

Jessica
Virtual Assistant in Kanada
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Keeps my life organized

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Notion has been great overall. I can creatively solve my own problems and create spaces to support myself based on my mood or preferences. Once I wrapped my head around how things work, then I just keep building on my knowledge and building out my workspace.

Vorteile:

What I love most is the flexibility to create and design spaces and databases that work for me.

Nachteile:

What I like least about it was the learning curve. It took a few months to really get my head around how everything works together and learn best practices

Verifizierter Rezensent
Ailish Irvine in Irland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Notion, the tool you didn't know you needed

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It''s one of those rare tools that comes along that allows you to be creative, productive and efficient all in one. I love all it's different uses and think it will be a household name in the future.

Vorteile:

Notion is taking collaboration into the next phase. The ability to embed documents, add video, automate tasks, project manage and share files all from the one document is a game changer. The tool is so versatile. I l also love the icons and modern feel and unsplash feature allowing you to add images very easily.

Nachteile:

I thought there was a bit of a steep learning curve. When I was starting out I struggled to find good tutorials and if I didn't love the tool so much, I would have stopped trying to learn it.

Min
Min
Freelancer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Get More Work Done In Less Time/On Time

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The notion is by far still one of the most comprehensive tools for productivity. Rather than paying for multiple software, with Notion, you get all the advanced tools for your productivity.

Vorteile:

Task Scheduling and task management features are just brilliant. I love it. I also found the "multiple project" managing features to be super useful.

Nachteile:

Well, the pricing is quite pricey. Of course, you get what you pay for.

Lirim
Chemist in USA
Biotechnologie, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

One of the best productivity apps for anyone who wants to keep themself productive.

5.0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing. My life is so much easier and I get now more time to spend with my family thanks to Notion.

Vorteile:

NOTION is a true lifesaver productivity app for anyone who really cares to deliver the best of him/her by the end of the day. Once you open the app you will have option to customize the pages you see on the left side, create new ones, include links, add people who you work with, tag them, add pictures, prioritize your tasks, set deadlines and set a reminder for every deadline you set of. It basically has everything I would ask for, almost perfect and it saves me a lot of time by keeping me organize throughout the day.

Nachteile:

The only thing I like the least about this software is the font, it has very limited fonts to choose from. I wish they had more.

Aniirudh
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Notion is one of the most powerful end-to-end all-in-one productivity tool

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Truly Amazing

Vorteile:

I love how versatile Notion is - I use it literally like a second brain in order to manage everything in life - especially chores and tasks. Templates make this so much more powerful. I love how we can convert pages into their own websites and share them. Especially with third-party tools that work on top of Notion, it makes this a productivity beast! Absolutely love Notion

Nachteile:

Mobile App needs a lot of work. Currently, it is slow and the UI is not very intuitive. Also other features like additional tab, centering sentences would make this even better.

Dennis
Partner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A vital tool

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The initial learning curve* is sooooooo worth it; I now manage just about everything through Notion. For me, it's the '2nd brain' that the likes of Tiago Forte bang on about (and with good reason) - I'm more organised, more productive and less stressed. *Only to use it more extensively; if you just want an Evernote or OneNote alternative, it's as easy as they are)

Vorteile:

Enables me to record, note and plan things in whatever way works best at the time, and then find it again, instantly!

Nachteile:

As a new user, it takes a little planning to maximise some of its benefits; I needed to rethink the structure behind many things that had previously existed purely as notes.

Anja
Advisor in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Multi-Function Platform

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Notion allows me to manage my entire life, whether it comes to school/work, finances, or private life. I cannot name one platform that does what Notion does any better or to the same extent and I do not see myself departing from this platform any time soon - it is so versatile, so even when my life goes through drastic changes, I am able to adjust the way I use Notion to fit my needs.

Vorteile:

I use Notion mostly for taking notes - separate pages, toggles, to-do-lists, and tables make note taking so easy! I admire how customisable every page is and the many block options I have to make my experience personal and unique. Notion also allows me to make really effective to-do-lists and manage my tasks and projects because of this range of options. I find it particularly helpful that I can embed and link other pages, websites, and documents - it allows me to keep everything in one place.

Nachteile:

On occasion, Notion has not recognised that I have been online even when I have a stable wifi connection. This applies specifically to eduroam connections. Other than that, I cannot point out any other problems or negatives about this platform.

Alberto Nahum
Associate Professor in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A tool so versatile that it will adapt to your needs

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Since I discovered Notion almost two years ago, it has become an essential tool for me. As it integrates such a vast number of options, I can use it to take notes, draft articles, brainstorm new ideas, plan each course week, and keep track of expenses... My workflow has improved because it allows me to have very different aspects of my work within the same environment. I don't need to switch from one app to another because Notion includes several I usually use.

Vorteile:

My favorite thing from Notion has to do with its flexibility. I use it mainly to draft essays, blog posts, and articles. It's easier for me than any word processing software because Notion allows me --beyond being a multiplatform app-- to reorganize both my text and my files very smoothly. The heaps of templates available are also a great deal. For example, I use one template weekly to keep track of certain incomes and spending. I have also used templates to plan my classes for one semester or sketch a future book's ideas. I also use it as a note-taking app for every meeting.

Nachteile:

I am pretty happy about it, and I have not used several features that look interesting. The only real problem I have had so far is its dependency upon connection. There is no offline mode. So, eight or ten months ago Notion system was down, and I could not access my drafts for half a day.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Independent Life Insurance Agent in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I Run My Life with Notion

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I absolutely love Notion. Since the first day I discovered it, it has been in integral part of my business and personal functions. There isn't anything I haven't been able to use Notion for, so far.

Vorteile:

I use Notion as my Life Dashboard. It is the first thing I open in the morning, and it is open for the rest of the day. I use it for everything from trip planning to client records. I track my budget, my health, my tasks...everything.

Nachteile:

It took me a while to get a grasp on linking databases and I do wish it was a little more "user friendly" and intuitive...but there are tutorials and plenty of templates and examples.

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
Content Creator in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Must have tool if you are a solo creator!

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: With all the pros and cons I outlined, I still love Notion and what it does to save my brain space. I just cannot live without Notion.

Vorteile:

The best part of Notion is its Kanban view with capabilities to add great deal of notes, tags, keywords, dates, custom fields, within each task. My workflow would be a spaghetti if Notion didn't come to my rescue. I have made my move from maintaining a simple plain vanilla Google Spreadsheet to Notion and never looked back! All my YouTube video planning happens within Notion. And so is the case with my dozen other projects.

Nachteile:

The first thing that stands out for me is its non-intuitive Folder - Page structure. The other annoyance happens within different views - whenever I want to see my data in a table view, the list doesn't make sense to me, although I was the one who created it. Another problem with table view is that when my rows grow in number, I had to scroll all the way down while the table itself takes time to load with every scroll. That micro-second waiting time is actually eternity in digital time. One additional irritation is that its mobile app is kinda slow. I just don't feel like even opening it on my mobile unless I really need to refer something real quick. Otherwise, I use just the web app 99.9% of the time.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Probably the best aesthetic all rounded application.

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

There's so many things that I love about Notion. A good starting point is that Notion can be used for so many things. Note taking, planning, journaling, project management is just a few. Personally, I use it for daily planning, keeping track of my assignments and planning college work and studying for exams. I also use it for project management because I can easily track and plan projects in the same place as I keep my resources. Another great pro about Notion is all the available templates that you can customize. If you are going for a more professional look or if you want an artsy aesthetic look, you can change it to any way you want. Most templates are free but there are paid versions that you can buy as well. Notion is also supported on many devices so you can just view your plans on the go. To add to that, there's many free widgets you could use to add to the various features in Notion. Notion has in built databases, Kanban boards, to do lists, tables, and so many features that you can tweak and use in so many ways.

Nachteile:

The only con about Notion is that its not very beginner friendly. It can take a while to get used to all the features and how to use them efficiently. Setting up Notion to how you want it can take a bit of time but this is worth it in the long run. There are many tutorials which you can use to learn and starter templates that you could use, but if you want something very specific and is a picky person it might take time to set things up. Using things like databases requires a bit of knowledge so I would suggest looking at a few tutorials before deep diving into customization. The good things is that the tutorials are abundant so you won't be lost. Putting in the time to get exactly what you want is definitely good for the long run.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Growth Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great platform with amazing features

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I really enjoy working with notion. I think you can easily replace many different tools with just one product and have a better overview of all your projects within one platform. We use it mainly with G-Suite and Slack. It is one of our main tools and I would't want to miss it in my daily routine. I think it is an amazing tool for collaborating but also gathering and elaborating ideas.

Vorteile:

I am a huge fan of notion. We use it company-wide as our intranet but also internally for project management, private and business notes as well as a collaboration tool in our marketing department. It is really dynamic and flexible and allows you to integrate many other products like, Google Docs/ Drive, Slack etc. You can configure each page in various ways and adjust the format to your needs. We also share it with our external coworkers and limit the sharing settings to singular pages or whole workspaces. We use it cross-departmental and plan our Marketing sprints with it.

Nachteile:

It has a lot of features which can very easily overwhelm you, when you start working with it. I recommend to have a handbook on how to use it and also setup some guidelines on the most important features to your company. There are still so many things, I do not know!

Melissa
Learning & Development Business Partner in Frankreich
Telekommunikation, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Flexible and Collaborative!

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Personally, I love this tool because it allows me to build databases of knowledge, even my personal Resume page. Everything is in one place and I don't have to search extensively through notebooks or confusing organizational systems. I like that you can really transform your ideas from just a thought to reality. Notion is great for tracking goals and helps you to navigate towards your end destination. If you're using it with a team it can be a great place to build up internal knowledge bases- but the trick is keeping it updated and making sure that what you're building is something an average Joe can navigate.

Vorteile:

Notion is a great tool to use because you can do a variety of things on the tool. Project & task management, note-taking, building knowledge deposits, I even built my own resume page about myself in Notion! It is a functional and flexible platform that also allows the administration of databases and these can be connected to each other and also provides great value as the ability to connect information between different departments or pages helps our employees find information easily.

Nachteile:

The mobile apps aren't 100% amazing, there are some features that I think should be more included with the free version and the price is a little high.

Sven
Tech Integretanist in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Allrounder

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: All in all, Notion is top of the game when it comes to customization. No longer do you have to take an off-the-shelf software and adapt to it. With Notion, everything adapts to your needs and stays always customizable. A must for any user looking for freedom and structure at the same time when it comes to organizing your thoughts, life, project and products.

Vorteile:

There‘s not much Notion can‘t seem to do. You can easily adjust it entirely to your liking - however, there is a pretty steep learning curve. Once you got it, though, the sky is your limit. Create as many pages as you‘d like, nest them within each other, shake up your hierarchy and even link databases onto other sites. The creative freedom concerning the hierarchy of your pages is phenomenal.

Nachteile:

Lots of time spent getting to know Notion‘s myriad of options which results in a lot of studying early on and in a pretty steep learning curve. Luckily, there are tons of useful resources and learning videos including templates you can use and customize to your liking. I really wish it had a better stylus/pen integration for quick and easy hand-written notes.

Kevin
Kevin
Business Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Project Manager for Life

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found my experience very good with notion I like everything from their real-time updates to what I use for project management and made it really easy I found myself using it all the time.

Vorteile:

From the project management system to the real time active changing. I found myself using notion all the time for my business. I love that I can have an easy template that someone else made and and change and customize it to my business needs. I also like how quick it loads up and how universal it is for my whole team.

Nachteile:

They're very few things I don't like about notion but if I had to be Uber critical I would say that the free version can only get you so far. I found myself wanting a lot of the features that the paid versions had but I still got a lot of good use out of the free version

Mustafa
Mustafa
Co-Founder in Türkei
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the best multi-purpose project management software you can use.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I often use Notion as my hardware venture. I collect and prepare the contracts we will make on Notion. I create Wikis on Notion to inform the client. I also use Notion to avoid confusion in my side projects because sometimes I forget what I'm doing and what I'm going to do. Thanks to the themes it offers, I can create pages in a very flexible way. On the other hand, I use Notion for personal time management, meeting notes, etc., without the need for a different application. This works great because I don't like using too many apps. Overall I am very satisfied with Notion. I definitely recommend it.

Vorteile:

First of all, it's great to be able to use Notion for so many different purposes. For example, I use Notion for project management in my professional business. Because it offers many different features completely free of charge. I can share directly with my colleagues and perform simultaneous file editing. There are many different free themes. We can also use these themes by customizing, if we want, we don't even need to customize them because they are really good. On the other hand, when you have many side projects, you want to get rid of clutter. I think this is one of the best apps you can do. Because it gives you the opportunity to add pages easily, customize the theme and add many features to your page quickly. You can also use it for your personal business. For example, I helped my girlfriend prepare a timetable on Notion for 6 months during the exam period and we really benefited from it. When we collect all these, we see again what a good application it actually is. Thank you Notion team. To summarize, having regular pages, integration with many different plugins, very flexible and feature-rich plugins, having various themes (really good themes) and being able to create your own themes are very good features.

Nachteile:

Frankly, the only feature I don't like on Notion is that sometimes we need to download files. For example, we prepare the project contract very well over Notion, but since it will be an official document, it must be of the specified type. But the pages that look great on Notion may not be so good when downloaded. Sometimes (I'm an iPhone SE2 user) the pages I navigate in the mobile application can be deleted. It is not possible to repeat projects in areas such as metro. I would like this fixed, maybe I'm the problem. I'm still having a download problem. This problem is in the tables. I would like the tables to be downloaded directly in Excel format.