Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Google Classroom Erfahrungen

Über Google Classroom

Kollaborationstool für Lehrer*innen und Schüler*innen, mit dem Pädagog*innen Aufgaben erstellen, Feedback erhalten und andere Informationen nachverfolgen können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Classroom

What i like about this software is its simplicity. Tools are easy to use and to access, without cosing you any amount of money/ so much money to use the app.

Bewertungen zu Google Classroom

4.6
4.4
4.5
4.7

8.9/10

Google Classroom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’769 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Google Classroom bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’769)

General Manager in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Google Classroom as a University Student

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's an amazing product and I highly recommend every educational institution to use Google Classroom for their virtual classes. I hope they add the direct chat feature so you can discuss important things with your teachers and classmates.

I have been using Google Classroom I started my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. It has got everything a physical classroom has. The thing I liked the most about Google Classroom is it's ease of use. We can join different groups for different modules/subjects. The announcements and file sharing is also a very useful feature. I love how we can browse through the course contents with a lot of context and information. Also, the ability to quickly join a module's google meet session without having to find the link for it is also super useful.

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that there was no chat with classmate or teacher option available. We have to contact them through their provided emails which can be very annoying.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

One of the Best Online School !!!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Classroom has been largely positive. Google Classroom offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for both educators and students to navigate and utilize its features. Also, the platform simplifies classroom management by providing tools for organizing assignments, facilitating communication, and managing student submissions.

What I like most about Google Classroom is that it streamlines the management of classes by allowing teachers to digitally organize, distribute, and collect assignments and course materials. This reduces the administrative burden on teachers and keeps everything neatly organized and the integration with other Google tools, such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Meet.

What I like least is just the inability to schedule assignments for multiple classes simultaneously.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I really loved my experience with this site, which lasted more than two years

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It was a very good experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs the features that the site offers. For me, some of the flaws can be overlooked in light of the amount of features available, and it does not cost the person anything.
Everything is really organized perfectly

What I loved most about it is the wonderful organization with high quality and the capabilities of bringing together large numbers in teams in a way that is not available in many other sites. It suits me in many situations, such as my studies and work, and I truly believe that any person currently, whether a student or an employee, will need it one day.

What I liked least about the site is their slow customer service and response, and I think it does not befit the range of features on the site. The last thing was that if some of the ideas on it were developed using artificial intelligence, it would be more creative, although it really is not one of the best sites for me. The best of them

Chelsea
Real estate assistant in Belgien
Immobilien, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom Features

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been using it for more than 3 years and i never experienced this feeling of comforts during the time i was working. Its really an app/web that allows you to discover a new site full of features and different stuff.

It's really good for all type of people to be honest. It's also easy to use. Very handy for people like students or someone who needs an app that allow them to work in full comfort.

The only thing i didn't like about it was the fact that you can't leave a group if you aren't the one that created it. I would like to have a button for that issue.

Ankit
HR in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"A Teacher's Best Friend: Google Classroom's Progress Tracking"

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Streamlining class management and Organise Facilitating collaboration and communication
Providing real-time feedback and assessment
Integrating with other Google tools
Offering accessibility and flexibility

Google Classroom is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for teachers and students to get started.

Some users find the platform's customization options limited, making it difficult to tailor the experience to their specific needs.

Aastha
Intern in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Loved the overall interface

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Google classroom has made my life easier and has been doing it for a long time. It makes it very easy to keep a record of the work that we as a team have to share. The interface is very user friendly. Cannot think of using any other app to manage my work.

I do not like the whiteboard on google meet, the pens could be better and the way of sharing the board while on call can also be made better.

Jeda
College in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Google classroom review

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was great after all.

I like the fact that it gives you step by step instructions.

I don’t like that it ask for so much information needed when signing up for it.

Spencer
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom Review by Certified Teacher in Texas

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I used it for two years and enjoyed it while I did. The students did as well. It's one of the better learning management systems out there on the market when cost is factored in.

I like its ease of implementation. Google classroom also organizes your classes into sections which is helpful for organizational techniques.

The layout was simplistic and could have had more visually stimulating centers.

Aneesh
Aneesh
CS Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The Google Classroom Review by an Experienced user

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Pros: If we look at Google Classroom from the perspective of a beginner, one of its best features is how simple it is to start. Just put the classroom code on your Google account to join class, and you are done. You are now in a class and can access all the study material that has been shared by the teachers there.

Cons: I genuinely think there can be a better way to arrange everything on the website and app. It looks so messy sometimes when you have to find your class or some work-related document, and there is no way to find it out without looking at each and every section of the classroom, so I really think there should be a search option on there to make the files more accessible.

Christine
Christine
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Students and Parents

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Free, easy to use, available on all devices, integrates with all google applications

Online only, can be overwhelming, no options for parent commenting

CLARK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom in the Real Classroom

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Google Classroom to get information out to my students quickly. It is my Homebase for all of my websites, information, assessments, files, you name it. My students know to go there for links to everything.

What is great about Google Classroom is that I can give my students an assignment on Google Classroom and they can access it immediately. I can also create a template for them that automatically creates a copy for the students and I get a copy of it too. I can see what they are doing in realtime. I can also make comments or corrections as they type. With Google Classroom, I can also give my students a quiz which I can set to autocorrect, even preset words or boundaries to look for. Creating and adding students to the Google Classroom is very easy. It is also nice to share websites, documents, files, videos or pictures easily with students.

I wish this program had more options for video and audio responses for the students. Also, the format that it creates a link to websites is not very good. I put my classroom website on there and the preview window says "Google Sign In." I wish it were a little more pleasing to the eye in that regard. Also, I wish I could add students to quizzes once they are published. I have new kids in my classes almost every day and it is frustrating to create a new quiz for the new kid.

Mark A.
Middle School Religion Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is still a classroom

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Google classroom is favorable. We have used it in conjunction with our 1:1 technology initiative with student issued Chromebooks. We have no plans to switch products at this time

-Ease in disseminating information and assigning work to students. -Accountability for each student as student work can be easily monitored. -seamless interface with google drive and G-suite -Ability to communicate with students. -Students communicate and collaborate with others

-Upgrades are not announced, so what you have done one day might be different the next in terms of using the classroom. I would just like to know when an upgrade is occurring or has occurred rather than being surprised and having to figure it out. -Settings are hard to switch. You have to go to settings and then to advanced settings. Still when you have changed your setting you aren't sure you have done it...there is no way to verify other then monitoring your classroom...or asking the students face to face in real life. -Settings changes are not global. So you have to go into every individual classroom to change settings. That can be quite tedious after a while.

Kevin
Kevin
IT Consultant/Lecturer in Trinidad und Tobago
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great online classroom

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have to say that I am impressed with the Google classroom and what its able to do. With the current state of everyone being home online classrooms became a must have. While I did have access to more advance CMS that are structured for an education being pressed for time I chose to use Google Classroom. I now have about three classes online with a total of 50 students and I can say that Google classroom helps a lot with the day to day tasks when it came to teaching and providing assignments. Student we able to join and with some minor issues they were also able to upload their work. The great thing is that its accessible on both PC and Mobile so it can cater to more students.

The interface is sleek as with most Google designs. The lay out is simple and you can easily find everything you need to set up your classroom. Since I had three separate classes, I was able to configure each separately adding students via the provided invite code that can be generated by the classroom. Work and assignments can be easily structured for use by students and I love how Google gives you a dedicated Google Drive for storing uploaded classroom content. This accommodates all types of documents and media. There is also integration with YouTube which means students can watch videos from the classroom. I can give assignments and students can also upload their projects. As a basic educational tool Google Classroom is great.

The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited. Maybe this is part of Google concept where all services are separated into apps in their G-Suite, but it can be annoying having a conference call with students, then switching to the classroom, then having to switch to the whiteboard. If all these services where integrated, it would make life a lot better. Also, there a few features that you will have to search online for instructions. Student notifications only work when new content is added. It you correct errors or made upgrades you will need to manually alert your students.

Great LMS - Keeps it Simple

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Using Google Classroom for 10 years. Google is dedicated to assisting teachers in creating an intuitive and easy to use product that works for all disciplines and grade levels.

Easy to use Intuitive Google is dedicated to updating with better features

Everything on the screens presents linearly. Would like screens to have an option for multiple columns.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Importance Google classroom

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Google classroom solved number of tasks for each class of different subjects. It helps alot during covid 19.

It provides most of features which I need for solving my daily bases Task for my classes. I can take attendence. I cna share notes and handouts. I can take quiz during time with record of time, answers etc.

Limited space is a big issue. Another missing feature is that we cannot take print of quiz form like a ms word. The pdf version needs alot of pages.

Nhat
Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It is a great product and I have good experience with it but it still needs some catching up to do when comparing it to Blackboard.

The software is great for teaching virtual students and it has the ability to share screens to make collaboration easy.

There is no ability for the instructor to see what the student sees.

Pamela
EDUCATOR in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Its drive, storage students and teachers can always check previous work, providing feedback Two way communication. comments, assignments, and direct messaging Its secure unauthorized participants cannot intrude, additional teachers can join the classes resources can easily be shared, and organised in many forms, classroom links easily with other tools, docs, sheets, and slides etc

Requires a google email and internet access

Abdelrahman
Content Creator in Ägypten
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point. I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses. I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class. Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class. And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

Great Web Classroom - Google Classroom

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: If you've read my entire post and want a brief overview of Google Classroom, my answer is: Great! It is a worthwhile and successful application. I recommend it to those who haven't tried it.

Basically using Google products is very easy. People get used to the use quickly. An easy to use and very powerful app in Google Classroom. Whether you use Google apps or not, you get used to the interface immediately. In addition, it offers you very useful tools. In the current period, distance education has gained great importance. In this process, we have used Google Classroom in many of our schools and we are very happy with the results. Our teachers use it seamlessly with their students. Assignments, course materials, exams are sent through this application. In addition, if your teachers know how to use Google Docs, Google Classroom supports Google Docs. You can share/send spreadsheets, e-documents, presentations within Google Classroom.

We have several possibilities that the app can improve. Interface should be customized according to classes. For example, middle school and high school students see the same design interface. As you can imagine, the expectations of the two levels may differ. For middle school students, homework is more important, while for high school students, exams are more important. Even this view may differ from school to school, from curriculum to curriculum. Teachers should be able to assign the same assignment to more than one class. Students should be able to receive notifications if they do not do their homework or are incomplete.

Joshua
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom Changed my Teaching (for the better)

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I love the ability to organize materials and assignments in a central place, by class, that students know to check for information. I can post links to videos and additional resources for extension activities that proves invaluable.

Ever since I switched to using Google Classroom as a primary classroom management system, my teaching life has been made so much simpler. While it was essential for running a virtual classroom during distance learning, I have found it just as useful as students returned to class. The ability to post all assignments in a central space that students are used to looking at means that I almost never hear the dreaded, "What did we do while I was absent?" question. Students who are absent know to check Google Classroom first. It also integrates nicely into our district's grading software, Synergy.

One drawback to the software is that it requires students to have a device of their own. In my district, students each have their own device that they take home, but if that is not the case, then it severely hampers the usefulness of Google Classroom.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom as our LMS / Virtual Classroom

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

The most notable feature of this application is its free of use given the fact that our institution is a public one. The tracking system of the students progress is amazing!. The creation of classroom and delivering the codes and link to the students is excellent. The upload and viewing of learning resources is another strength of this platform. It also has the capability of integrating the different product and services of google. Overall, this platform is highly recommended for starter pack especially to those institution with tight budget.

The things that needs to be improved on this product is the assessment features wherein the checking of files and learners outputs is quite hard to view which sometimes leads to automatic downloads. It resulted to consume a lot of storage on my device. Another, things that needs to be improve is the pre-requisite features which requires the students to accomplish a certain topics before opening one. Lastly, is the monitoring of students access to verify whether they actually reading or doing their assignment on their own.

Noureen
Noureen
Corporate Human Resources in Indien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing Learning Potential.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Google Classroom, the overall experience has been positive. The platform is user-friendly and accessible, which helps to simplify classroom management and enhance student learning. Teachers appreciate the ability to organize and communicate with their students, while students appreciate the ability to access and submit assignments from anywhere. The collaborative features of Google Classroom have also been praised for fostering teamwork and student engagement.

Google Classroom is a web-based platform designed to help teachers manage and organize their classroom activities, assignments, and communication with students. It has several benefits that can simplify the teaching and learning process, such as:Accessibility - Google Classroom can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easy for teachers and students to stay connected and on top of their work.Organization - The platform offers a centralized location for all class materials, including announcements, assignments, and resources, making it easier for students to stay organized and on task.Collaboration - Google Classroom enables students to work collaboratively on assignments and projects, fostering a sense of community and teamwork.Feedback - Teachers can easily provide feedback on assignments and grades through Google Classroom, allowing for more immediate and personalized communication with students.Integration - Google Classroom seamlessly integrates with other Google tools, such as Google Drive, Docs, and Slides, making it easy to create and share content with students.

Technical Issues - Like any technology, Google Classroom can experience technical difficulties, which can be frustrating for both teachers and students. These issues can cause delays or interruptions in the learning process.Limited Customization - While Google Classroom offers some customization options, such as the ability to change the theme, it is limited in terms of customization compared to other learning management systems.

Felipe
Felipe
Student in Brasilien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Google Classroom: a nice way to stay learning effectively even in the pandemic

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: As a student, Google Classroom is contributing in a way that i can have a solid learning process even in distance because the covid-19 pandemic. Since the first months of 2020, i'm having classes that use the Google Classroom, and is a really easy way to maintain communication with teachers and other students, i can easily satisfy doubts with the teachers in Classroom and send my activities to them and receive feedback about it. It's really easy to organize my studies and schedules in Google Classroom.

It's an easy way to connect teachers and students online, specially in this covid-19 pandemic. Teachers can easily share important contents about their discipline with the students and take control about the activities that the students need to do. The students can post in the classroom space the doubts they have about the discipline, and other students can have access to the answer given by the teacher, solving possible doubts in common between the students without necessity of each one of them sending an email for the teacher and the teacher needing to answer one by one. It's a good software to have control and awareness about schedules too, giving students and teachers the option to make their own schedule about each discipline they're involved with. Classroom's layout and visual is really clean too, and is easy to find where to do what in the site, it's organized in a intuitive form. And Google Classroom is connected with all the other Google softwares like Google Drive, where the students can have access to the online classes videos. Therefore, Google Classroom help to maintain a positive relationship between teachers, students and learning process even if not in the same physical space.

I don't really have much bad feedback or criticism to give about Google Classroom, but i think they could improve grading system with new grading possibilities and give teachers and students more stastitics and graphics about the performance of the class over the course period.

Eric
ESOL Classroom Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Google Classroom: Absolutely essential for teaching in the 21st Century.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I have found that this software has absolutely changed the way I teach. I am able with the click of a button to send my students assignments, video links, study guides, and other resources essential for their learning. It also makes it easier for parents to interact with their child's education and puts them in more of a position of power to help.

This software, after a small bit of initial setup, creates a seamless and simple way to manage a classroom. This includes dramatically saving me time when it comes to making assignments and grading. I am able to complete a task that normally would eat up 30 minutes in about 5 minutes. In addition to the time saving, I also find that this software makes it so my students have easier access to their own work, and are able to access it at any time, given they have a device to access it on. Gone are the days of missing homework and forgotten assignments. With everything now in Google Classroom, there is always a way to get access to the work. It has been revolutionary for me.

I find that it there are inconsistencies in how I am pushed to interface with this software, and it isn't very intuitive to discover how to adjust and change my experience. I find that the management method is not consistent even from one classroom to the other, and the way assignments are created and graded is not quite the same. This causes only a slight issue, but I wish it was more intuitive to navigate the customization controls for the classroom interface.

Sandra Alicia
Sandra Alicia
Teacher in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Very appropriate to organize and support classes

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience with Google Classroom has been very good. During the time of coronavirus, it helped me take my classes when they had to be online. In my case, I must say that, before it happened, I was already using the platform as my main aid and organization method in the classroom. Google Classroom allows teachers to organize their classes in a more personalized way. In addition, it allows particular curricular adaptations to be made.

Google Classroom is great for teachers. It allows them to organize their classes in a more appropriate way taking into account new technologies. In my case, I make videos and presentations (with other programs) and then use them in the classroom. During the time of coronavirus, the program was my lifeline as a teacher. Google Classroom allows you to organize classes and include complementary materials. Plus, it's great that you can assign different activities to different students. In this way, depending on the level, you can prepare materials that best suit specific students. The option to send activities for students to do is also very good. There are many options, such as sending tests and writing more text activities.

I think that the activities section, although good, can be improved.