QuickBooks Online Advanced Erfahrungen

Über QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks ist eine End-to-End-Unternehmensführungssoftware, die mit deinem Unternehmen mitwachsen kann.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Online Advanced

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

4.3
4.0
4.3
4.2

8.3/10

QuickBooks Online Advanced hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 706 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie QuickBooks Online Advanced bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Antwort von Intuit

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Deanna
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks is great - online advanced version is the Best!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the ease of access - and the modernised platform, so it's not old and clunky like some of the other bookkeeping softwares on the market that I've previously used!

It is a little less integration friendly with some other softwares, so that is a bit of a negative point for me.

Joseph
Accounting Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Likely to recommend, lots of room to improve

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

QBO is super easy to use. very slight learning curve. everything is right where you expect it and works as you'd expect.

Reporting is terrible. its difficult to create meaningful reports when you start using classes and sub classes. i wish the GL report would display as my default preference instead of making me change it everytime. I hate that i can only see one year's worth of outstanding invoices on the invoice screen. why cant it just show me all o/s from all time as of today? My least favorite things is the limited number of tags you can put on a transaction. For example the only way you can tag a transaction is by account and class. I need at least 2 more tags to do everything i need.

Eugene
Project Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

Russell
Russell
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a necessary evil.

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt. The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance. The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

vor 3 Wochen

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell. We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account. Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you. -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Grant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Well-built Accounting Software

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Quickbooks Online Advanced is a highly streamlined product that is easy to use and understand for non-accountants. I switched or upgraded several clients to Quickbooks Online Advanced based on their needs and comfortability with the software. There is a lot of flexibility for business owners to get what they need out of it but there are more limitations of the "super advanced" features that Quickbooks Desktop has for accountant's use. Being able to access files from any computer with an internet connection is really convenient which easily allows you to work from home (or anywhere).

- Easy to learn and use - Teachable with low-effort - Great for non-accountants - Bank Feeds offer great efficiency - Accessible from any computer with an internet connection

- Less functionality than QB Desktop - A little pricey

Evan
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Accounting for a High Price

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Quickbooks is a great options if you are not on a budget and don't mind paying for the features. Easy reporting tools along with the tagging system makes tracking easy.

QuickBooks has some great features. The two feature we used the most was the reporting tools and the tagging ability. Both these combines allowed us to create multiple reports to accurately track our accounts.

The biggest downside with QuickBooks is the fee structure if you want all the useful features you have to pay a lot for it, which I'm not sure it is worth.

CEO in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This solution is for big companies who cannot afford mistakes.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience: Useful and necessary, it's a bit pricey but solves many issues.

I like the most that it's features a very granular, with decades of experience is a very integral solution.

I like the least that they carry the "legacy" thinking when it comes to innovation, the modules are very siloed and doesn't integrate very easy with other solutions.

Kimberly
Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not Recommended for Construction Companys -

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Would recommend for super simlple cost of goods sold company. Not a construction company friend.

Very easy to use and set up - but not construction company friendly.

Tracking purchase orders - invoicing - cost of labor tracking

Ekalavya
Ekalavya
Founder & CEO in Indien

There are better alternatives to QBO Advanced

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Left wanting for more. The platform could not support what we hoped for and heard about it.

The setup process was self-sufficient. Extremely easy to implement.

They have a huge problem supporting US businesses owned by non-US citizens. The application for Quickbooks payments never goes through as non-US founders are unable to provide SSN.

Kevin
Director Of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The one stop software for any Business

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations. From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks. What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Kyle
Accounting in USA

Ease of use

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Harmony
Business Office Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

QBO is Definitely Different

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Molly
Senior Financial Manager in USA

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Ryan
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online Advanced

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Controller in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good for small companies with limited transactions

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform. -Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy. -Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart. -Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel. -Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

LeAnn
VP, Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Veronica
Veronica
Consultant Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Tammy
Staff Accountant in USA

It's All About The Extras

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe
COO in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Option Out There

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

President in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

QBO Improving

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Joy
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.
I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later. Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses. Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

vor 2 Monaten

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy! It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit! Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd). If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Sabrina
CFO in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Multi Small Company

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Curran
Admin Assistant in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Complicated Software, With Deep Capability

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

Antwort von Intuit

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/ Thanks for a great review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Richard
Director of Operations in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.