Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Dialpad

Dialpad Sell ist ein effektiver Sales Dialer, der die Anlaufzeit verkürzt und die Produktivität durch Voice-Intelligence-Technologie steigert.

Erfahre mehr über Dialpad

Customer Service worked very well, they help with any technical problem that I might have and in general the program was very easy to use, practical and very eficient.

This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me.

Bewertungen zu Dialpad

4.4
4.1
4.2
4.2

7.9/10

Dialpad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 518 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Dialpad bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Erin

Jonatan
Jonatan
Supervisor in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An app that you would not stop using!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Quality, Dialpad talk not only allow us to answer and make calls, but we can use it to track every possible KPI and with that, keeping the quality of the service by auditing each interaction.

Dialpad talk has several features but the most amazing one if Voice AI, it allows us to identify the matter of a call and lead us to analyze every interaction.

Groups, we would like to have more control about groups of people created within the app, due to the current moment we are living (pandemic) we are more connected than ever, and people love personalizing their groups.

Russell
Russell
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Artificial feature limitations soured my experience with Dialpad

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Once the port issues were resolved it is generally fine and easy to use, although I am disappointed that several basic features are excluded at the price we are paying, which is not exactly cheap compared to competitors. I may switch to a different to gain access to the features that Dialpad refuses to provide without spending more money.

Native app is easy to use, and easy integration with Google Contacts makes dialing a snap. All users can dial out VoiceIntelligence transcripts are useful and automatically generated. The accuracy is about 80%, usually good enough to easily tell what was being discussed even if some of the words are transcribed incorrectly.

The port experience was a disaster. There was a goof somewhere and this left me without the ability to receive or make phone calls on my business' primary phone number at either Dialpad or at my prior provider (Google Voice) and the support did not make me feel like fixing this was a priority for them, never providing updates. It eventually got fixed. The product has arbitrary and foolish feature limitations that feel unnecessary and petty. I am paying good money for this product and yet cannot access even a basic IVR because I am not an enterprise customer with more than 100 users. An IVR is absolutely basic functionality for a phone service with more than one user. We also cannot set holidays on our service because we need to be in a more expensive plan to do that.

Karly
Compliance Consultant in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I love Dialpad!!

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think I can speak for both myself and my team when I say Dialpad was an excellent addition to our tools we use everyday to be productive and successful.

Dialpad makes my dialing and communicating with clients so much easier! The AI technology paired with the user friendly designed and functions make my life so much easier.

I will you could email clients out through Dialpad!

Carrie
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Misrepresentation of Services

1.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The idea that our phones, webchat, and fax could all be in one place.

Last fall, we signed up for their services, emphasizing the importance of seamless integration with Lawmatics, our CRM. Despite assurances that everything integrated smoothly, we've encountered major headaches along the way. We started talking with Dialpad last fall and had multiple calls/zoom meetings with them. We told them we used Lawmatics for our CRM and that it was critical that everything integrated directly to Lawmatics. We were assured on numerous occasions that everything did integrate into Lawmatics. Once we signed up for both phone and website chat, they started billing us for the website chat service, even though it was not up and running. They were still building it out, which they billed us an extra $1,000 and took another 2 months before they had the chat bot ready for us to even look at. Once we got the suspicion that the web chat did NOT integrate to Lawmatics, we emailed them directly and asked. It took over a month for them to finally come back and say that the web chat did NOT integrate directly with Lawmatics, but they were happy to build out a custom zapier connection for an additional $$$$ (crazy amount here). I immediately requested a refund and cancellation of the web chat services, and they have spent another 2 months beating around the bush before telling me that can't do that, and I'm stuck with their contract for web chat. This is after the issue we had with their fax service. We tried sending faxes for several weeks and then realized none were going through. When we reached out to Dialpad they said "oh yeah, that's a known issue"- a known issue that their fax doesn't work??? At least they did let us cancel that service. It's a reminder to be vigilant about who we partner with and to ensure that promises made align with the actual service provided. I hope this insight will help others avoid the mistake that I made in choosing to work with Dialpad.

Computer-Vernetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Calling Success

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Effective, dependable, and easy to use communication tool that improves teamwork and production.

Precise transcription of calls in real time

Dialpad has nothing that I dislike about it.

Joshua
Director of Information Systems in USA
Groߟhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product great team

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I love Dialpad and their desire to do business and make and keep us as customers.

I love that Dialpad literally worked with my company to get us out of our terrible contract with our previous VoIP and that allowed us to setup and configure a call center. Call center and documentation and auditing is great for giving peace of mind and accountability to our employees and customers.

There was literally nothing I disliked about Dialpad. Dialpad is a great system and great for the price.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am pleased but want more reliability.

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Garrett
Garrett
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

They will hold you hostage.

3.0 letztes Jahr

Be very cautious when entering into an agreement with Dialpad. Dialpad has a great product. However, they will hold you hostage should you want to make any changes to your account. We have doubled the number of users but our price has gone up more than 10x what we were originally paying in 2020. They are charging us for things we don't want, don't need. They keep telling us they will downgrade and then they don't. They literally will not respond to you for months. We have been going back and forth for 9 months on this.

Ethics. The people on our account have been not wonderfully helpful.

Mike
Staffing Lead in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Dialpad and will never turn back!

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

I love the simplicity and ease of use that makes using Dialpad easier than using a normal landline office phone. It is easy to move throughout the app and explore all the features, and you can seamlessly move your calls throughout your office/organization with no hassle or extra steps. Whether you are using it for yourself or as an office/company phone system it is an effective tool that makes the crucial communication flawless and simple. 10/10 recommend

I don't have anything bad to say about dialpad, except maybe adding a software that allows you to sent mass texts in a non-group text setting. Which to be fair, I am sure they probably have it and I just do not know how to use it though.

Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Dialpad - good and getting better

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Ok. Relible service. I just don't update or use some features because they are hard to figure out.

price at first. Now it is a bit more expensive. I liked the voicemail transcription.

It is not very intuitive to set up voice mail and call routing and other features.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most advanced and affordable option out there

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I love Dialpad. We started with Google Voice back in the day, but abandoned it because it wasn't a flexible office phone solution. Then we jumped into Switch.co because it promised a lot that Google Voice lacked. It wasn't quite right for us yet so we went away from that too. I also tried other solutions along the way. After a few years, Switch.co matured and was rebranded into Dialpad. Since that maturation we've been all in! The new iteration of the platform had the simplicity we needed while at the same time bringing the tech we desired. The audio delay on this voip service is non-noticeable. Let me repeat that, the audio delay is non-noticeable. We've tried a lot of VOIP systems and that is my biggest complaint. Dialpad delivers on the quality of the audio and the non-noticeable delay. When we've had issues or questions, customer service was on it in a suprisingly short amount of time. On top of that, they always resolved our issues/questions in a satisfactory way. This is a great product, but moreso I think they're a great company.

1) Works on ios/android, computer, and desktop phone. It works well on all the devices I use. 2) You can transfer calls between devices. 3) Each month it gets increasingly better with regular software updates. 4) Simple management of our team phone numbers and departments. 5) It allows for better general office number handling.

1) When switching from wifi to cellular LTE the call often drops or has issues for a bit (ie. leaving the office, with HD calling enabled) 2) Not great conference integration. I'd rather see a great video chat solution that integrates smoothly, than halfway-there uberconference integration. The pricing is silly w/ uberconference, every one of my lines doesn't need their own uberconference, we really only need 1 or 2 lines.

CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dialpad is a perfect solution for any business

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We subscribed to Dialpad when we moved office suites. And it immediately became a very productive tool. I
had to travel for business and the mobility was very useful. I had all my call history, my notes, all at my fingertips. And when I received a call in the office, and it was too loud, I simply clicked on my cell and continued the conversation while walk. And the biggest advantage to productivity came when Covid-19 hit, because all the staff are working from home, still using the same numbers, the same process and the same way as if we are in the office. The common INBOX makes everyone aware of everyone else's communications, and the private phone numbers keep sensitive work separate. It has kept us going in these difficult times. And the one thing I really like the most? I can be anywhere in Europe and my NYC number will ring when someone calls.

What we like most about this product is that it is intuitive and versatile. We ported out two business numbers, and we also received each our own cell number which is great to use for business. We can use it on the road, at the office and while traveling, so its perfect, we never miss a call. And by setting up groups we can put one phone on "do not disturb" and still have others answer, plus we can roll over to our personal phones. We have it running in our workstations and smartphones and it is so easy to answer in one and continue the conversation, seamlessly, in another simply by clicking a button. I usually answer through my laptop and if I need to walk away, I can simply just switch to my mobile in real-time. And I can text while I am speaking to a person, multi-task, or simply click a number and dial through it and then make a note on the screen. It remembers everything we do! This system's sound is crystal clear and it simplified our business. The support is also worth noting, they respond quickly and have resolved every single inquiry successfully and efficiently.

I think some of the options should be included in every solution, for example, the dictionary. Other than that I cannot find anything I dislike.

Tracy
Program manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dialpad is a must have for virtual workers

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been using dialpad for 3+ years. We like the service. Its reliable and implementation is always a quick process. I like that we can monitor our team in real time and record calls when needed. We dont have many issues with the service but when we do, they try to help fix the problem. They may not always be successful with issues but do try to accommodate customer service requests.

We use dialpad for our marketing team. They are all virtual and need a reliable service.

The customer service can be iffy. They are able to solve simple issues but are harder to deal with on issues that need escalation.

Marlon
Manager Fleet/Dispatch in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Business Startups

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: 8/10 overall, some issues with connections and common bugs on both desktop & android app. BUT!! I have tried Dialpad main alternatives RingCentral, Nextiva, GrassHopper and several other; Dialpad it's a must have if you don't want to use your every day mobile phone, if you are looking for privacy and a good resting, this is a must have; none other company offers SMS via VoIP, they said they do, but none have solve my problem. I have paid thousands of dollars just to come again to Dialpad.

Free SMS, all systems compatibility, most call center won't notice you are calling from a VoIP, if you live outside the US & Canada, there's no better software to handle your business.

It takes some time to connect, you may need to try several attempts to connect a call or even restart the app.

Yoann
founder in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

False advertising, beware.

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Their promises. They advertise that their software works.

They say they do google contact syncing, but it only works for direct lines. If you are a team, this won't work for people that call your main number. You will only see the regular caller id for that number. The WIFI to Carrier switching doesn't work well, and you can't disable it. Support is very soso. There is no centralized place to see open tickets, so you are bombarded with emails, because they are really intaking specialists that ask you to do all the work, and then send you unrelated articles, after about 20 exchanges and 2 weeks.

Nina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for VOIP, sometimes unreliable.

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall good experience. Sometimes unreliable. Ended up switching to google voice due to the cheaper price and the reliability issues we had.

Easy to use with a desk phone and cellphone. Call routing easy to change and update. Many features for call routing during business hours and non business hours. Liked that I could set a different voicemail for different times of the day and for vacation or out of office time.

Sometimes unreliable where it would ring on the desktop only and not the desk phone, and vice versa. Sometimes calls did not go to my cellphone and it would come in as a voicemail. Happened about 10% of the time so it was often enough to be an issue.

Darien
Associate Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality VOIP system with learning curve

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Dialpad has been an excellent VOIP solution that has allowed my organizations mobile workforce to continue connecting with our team and volunteers without being shackled to a desk phone. During the COVID-19 lockdowns, this furthermore allowed us to easily transition from working in the office to working from home, without disrupting our overall workflow.

Dialpad offers a number of comprehensive features that will suit most growing businesses needs, most important of which is the ability to take work calls from a personal cellphone. The product is easy to manage and configure, with good call quality (given you have decent internet) and even a cell-fallback feature provided you don't.

Dialpad's backend configuration is a little messy, making it difficult for people not heavily invested in learning the platform to configure basic settings (for instance, the call routing setting is hidden in a menu labelled "Business Hours"). For someone who did not help setup the platform and has little experience with managing VOIP offerings, it can be quite daunting figuring out the settings and understanding what many of the terms mean. Dialpad also has a few noticeable bugs; including a complete inability to handle longer MMS messages. It receives pictures and videos just fine, but should someone send you a longer text it starts breaking the texts into smaller chunks, and delivers the different chunks in a random order - making it nearly impossible to read through the original message.

Jeff
VP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

New Dialpad Sell Pro / Salesforce User

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall good so far but it’s early. Call quality and downtime will be my priority in reviewing next years annual contract.

The sales process was straight forward. If your a firm, like most, and want to look under the hood for development projects they are flexible. Provided us with the permissions to set up a sandbox in sales for and give it a go.

The support ended after the contract was signed. Company needs to bridge sales and support to continue to grow with mid-enterprise clients. Hard time reaching my guy after we signed, prior to that we talked a few times a day. That said, I reached customer service for a request and they solved my issue immediately. A+

Richard
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dialpad is a great office assistant

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Being able to answer each call live has helped serve our customers better. Many of our customers appreciate being able to reach someone each time they call. Overall, Dialpad has helped us with our professional image and given us peace of mind that we do not have to worry about the app not working.

Dialpad helps us to always be in a position to live answer every call. The way we can have calls be routed to multiple people is a huge asset. If one of us is busy someone else in the office can answer the call. Another item we enjoy about the app is there are multiple features that will allow you to customize the app to your needs.

The main downside for us is occasionally our internet will be spotty and render the application unusable. That being said the "Failover" feature will route calls to my cell phone in that kind of event.

Buchhaltung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Contact and call management system

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am still using it to make and track calls, so it'sokay for me.

Dialpad is a contact and call management system. You have all the customers information like call history management.

it's sometime difficult to establish the calls.

Carlos
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Asegura's review

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: benefit is I can use anywhere

I like the price, the extras it inludes and the quick chat response

Setting up the desk phones i a nightmare, and also the fact that each line has to be linked to an email is hard to manage sometimes especially when you have employees that sometimes are in different offices. I would prefer the line be standalone, not linked to an individual per say

Tommy
Cost Engineer in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dialpad: Extra Effort Required

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My company is using Dialpad to save on costs.

It does work; I can make and receive phone calls.

I found the desktop computer interface difficult to use. I just couldn't get used to all the steps involved with answering the phone in the time before it went to voicemail. My co-worker has the optional desk phone, which I think would be a better solution for me. I don't use the phone often in my work (3-4 calls per week), so it's not necessary for me to have the earpiece on all day. This means that when the phone starts to ring, I have to find the earpiece, turn it on, put it in my ear, then take the cursor off whatever I'm currently doing on the computer, find the icon on the computer screen and click on it to answer the call. If I happen to be in the middle of editing a cell in an Excel spreadsheet, this clicking away leads to making errors or not being able to figure out where I was or what I was doing. I'm sure younger folks are used to such interruptions, but I find it annoying to not be able to just pick up the phone and talk. Similarly, it takes two buttons pressed to make a call, and I can't be sure that the phone number I'm calling is correct, since the number on the Dialpad display is some random number that has nothing to do with the call I am trying to make. It also incurs a bit of delay when connecting which is just long enough to be annoying. Another thing is that the person I'm calling doesn't know it's me, since the phone number that they see is not even from the same island I am on. Calls to Guam do not go through on Dialpad.

Sheena
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

worst app and customer support ever

1.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Dialpad is greedy- they want to take all of your money and offer no support. The app is constantly glitching. Every. Single. Time. I answer a call on the app on my phone, it hangs up on the client. Amazing how whatsapp and facebook and instagram doesn’t have this issue. Yet here I am paying $100/month (more than my own Verizon cell service) just to look completely unprofessional to my clients. On top of that, they make it impossible to reach them by phone. They require you to chat with them first. Even though my employees have been recording their own calls for the past 6 months, I can’t listen to them. They made me upgrade my account in order to automatically record calls and listen, but guess what? It won’t actually record your calls even if you click the the option in advanced settings because you have to figure out how to reach them for them to turn it on. They have completely wasted my money and time and caused me so much stress. I can’t wait to switch to another company.

nothing - i liked the idea of dialpad, but did not work for my company because of all the glitches

Eric
Mgr, IT in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a forestry company, and most of our workforce is mobile, out in the woods caring for the trees. That we can have one number that will reach them no matter where they are is HUGE for us. The fact that their techs can troubleshoot call issues and fix them (or tell us what we need to do) is also great. Dialpad also can be administered by anyone with a half hour of training or less, so we don't need a dedicated phone tech anymore.

The flexibility and features are night-and-day better than the phone system we replaced. Ability to have phone calls to the office phone ring on our mobiles when not in the office is a favorite, as is ability to block calls from unwanted numbers. We love being able to start a call on one device and in one click move it to another -- like taking a conference call on the desk phone, and when it runs over schedule, move it to my cell phone so I can walk away but stay on the call.

Porting numbers from out old phone system was the only trouble we had, and that's not really Dialpad's issue.

MARIA
HR MANAGER in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best decision ever!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: The main issue we were trying to solve was providing a software for our remote employees to use. Because this software can be used ANYWHERE it solved our problem right away.

The interface is so easy to use and can be used anywhere. You don't need the traditional Voip system you can download an app to your desktop or mobile device and use Dialpad that way. It has saved us a lot of money because we don't have to purchase expensive desk phone and instead provide quality headphones that really make the experience so much much better. The software itself is very user friendly and integrates with Zendesk which makes tickets so easy to organize. All in all, best decision for our company.

There's not a lot but if I had to pick one thing it's that they don't support 1800 numbers. Not a deal breaker for us.