Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Systeme.io

Systeme.io ist eine einfache, erschwingliche und intuitive All-in-one-Marketingplattform für alle, die ihr Online-Geschäft ausbauen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Systeme.io

It has everything I need for course creation and it integrates really easily into the email campaignes, funnels and a fantastic website.

Also, there must be an option to add many courses to a single membership site. But I am not sure about it.

Bewertungen zu Systeme.io

4.7
4.8
4.7
4.9

9.5/10

Systeme.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’589 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Systeme.io bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’589)

Business Beratung in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Platform

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Ich finde das die Benutzeroberfläche klar und verständlich gestaltet ist. Somit ist es für jeden machbar ein Business damit aufzubauen.

Die Vorteile, die mich begeistern sind, dass alles in einer Plattform zur Verfügung steht.

Aus meiner 10-jährigen Unternehmerzeit gibt es nichts Negatives zusagen.

Laurenzio
CEO in Deutschland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wir finden es klasse

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: wir finden es insgesamt sehr gelungen und würden es auch anderen empfehlen.

die möglichkeit das ao viele sachen über einen einzigen tool erledigt werden können mann spart ai h clickfunnels und seine emaim automatisierungs software und es ist auch noch günstiger.

bis jetzt ist alles ok es sind einige sachen die hier und da do h besser sind zb auf den deutschen markt bei funnel cockpit.

Paul
Paul
Owner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate All-In-One Marketing Platform

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Apart from getting to know the new (and easier) ways of working, the whole experience has been great. Support are phenomenal. As I mentioned earlier, after years of Keap, WordPress, Zapier and various other tools, Systeme.io is a breeze.

ok.. I'm coming from a Keap + Wordpress + Zapier background here.. And this is what I love most about Systeme.io - it really does have evrything you need to launch or grow your online business. Host websites, build sales funnels, sell products, email contacts, create courses.. the list goes on..

What I liked least, wasn't actually about Systeme.io - it was the challenge I had in using a new system, that was "too easy" for a technical person like me lol.. I was looking for the techy bits, and there not needed.. everything is desinged to not need to know techy stuff..

Marilyn
Author in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Slow to Start, but a wonderful system when you learn it.

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a very slow start, because I did find it difficult to progress with the tutorials. But once I discovered the written questions and Customer support I moved along a lot quicker. I have not yet sent y newsletter, because I want have ready a number reader to sen, but that I am already considering adding courses, is very uplifting. thanks

I love the possibilities for not only having an excellent newsletter campaign which will virtually run itself, but can keep growing with me as my business grows. I am so excited about the possibilities of having on-line courses to sell.

Initially I found the tutorials did not answer the questions that came up when I began using the system. It took a while for me to discover the potential from the written questions and the Customer support, which truly helped me to learn the system.

Owner and CEO in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Systeme io! An Unrelenting Piece of Software That Hates It's Humans.

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Stressful! two months in from many attempts to get everthing set up. Draining and gives me burnout. I had to walk away from Systeme io for a week so I could recover and get back into the domain pointing and verification attempt last night. This took me 10 hours and phone calls to godaddy to help me to it set up. godaddy also reports that they get a number of frustrated people using systeme io asking for help. My email communications to Systeme io have numbered nearly 100 in the past 2 months to get help and advice. Systeme io needs a proper free dedicated customer service and technical phone support and online live chat. I hope to see this happen as the company continues to grow.

Systeme io interface is well layed out and it's pleasing to the eye to look at. Email support is reasonable and friendly.

Just about everything relating to setting up the presequals. CNAMES, Values and domain verification. I'm hoping that AI advancement will make things easier in the not too distant future. It's an unrelenting software to apprears to hate it's humans. I need to do a full course on Systeme io to be able to gain a certificate and use Systeme io effectively. Systeme io is best suited to IT Specialists and extremely tech savvy people. It's a massive learning curve. Systeme io support is inefficient for the level that the company has grown. Systeme io needs dedicated free phone support and live chat onlive the same as a domain hosting company.

Cindy

Effortless Empowerment: Navigating the Ease of Systeme.io

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I am so grateful for Systeme.io. I am 98% impressed with Systeme.io offering a plateform that allows business owners to work smarter and not harder. The other 2% is only for the areas of which I have yet to embark on.

#1 Price #2 One stop shop! Website - Check, Course - Check, Marketing Campaign - Check, Newsletter, Check! Seriously everything I need for my business and online business in one place. HECK YES!!! #3 Functionality! The ease creating a website, funnels, squeeze pages with order forms and thankyou pages all built in together. AMAZING! #4 Beautiful Templates to get you started! HECK YES! Instead of starting from scratch. #5 Allowing me to work smarter than harder on my business. All theother plateforms are so difficult. I want simpe and ease and Systeme.io offers exactly that. #6 Love the support FB Groups! Everyone is helpful #7 Tech support responds quickly within 24 hours. You advertise within 24 hours and you live up to this. Plus tech support really wants to help and are very patient with a newbie to the tech world. I am very thankful for Jose helping me with my domain name integration. #8 The training videos to get you started! OFF THE CHARTS! #9 The tutorials and instructions with visuals allow individuals a step by step process to complete the setup with ease.

The Facebook Integration. UGH! I am still trying to figure this out. The access Code or Key. If, I understand the assistance provided from the FB group. I ahve to set up and APP in FB. Well...this is over my head. However, I am determined to figure it out. Oh...setting up the Newsletter button. I am fumbling with this. It would be nice to have a video or instructions just for setting up the newsletter. Especially for newbies, like me. I am still trying to understand A/B test (I think) and the other tech stuff and automation, emails. Only because I am new.

DeAnna
Brand Strategy Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great all in one newsletter management, funnels and course provider

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A great all in one website builder, newsletter management, funnel software and course software all in one. This was recommended to me by another coach friend as an alternative to Kajabi and I'm so glad she did. Systeme.io does almost everything Kajabi does at a much cheaper price (just develop an app for customers to use to log into the learning portal and then it will be perfect!). I recommend systeme.io for anyone needing to develop a funnel or manage their newsletter.

I love that I can easily set up multiple funnels to get people onto my mailing list. Sending newsletters through systeme.io is easy and straightforward, as is segmenting the contacts. I like that I can host my course content on there so it does everything all in one system.

I wish that the community feature had an app. Having to log in via a web browser seems old school and I have been reluctant to roll the community out to my customers for this reason - I'm investigating external community providers (e.g. Heartbeat, Skool) and if Systeme.io would solve this then that would be the cherry on top.

Michelle
Founder in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, Selbstständig

Highly recommend

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, it is worth it because it gives me time to build on my schedule with the convenience to upgrade as I grow my business.

I like the free version to give me time to build and earn and as I grow I can upgrade to the other robust features they offer to make me competitive.

I enjoy all the features but found the web design not the friendliest to use but just takes some practice.

Luana
Coach in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

BEST All In One Platform!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Amazing platform which I learned how to use from a business course. It has everything you need. It’s extremely well laid out. I will be using this platform for my business moving forward.

Learning the page builder was slightly frustrating at first but after some tutorials it became easy.

Daria Petruta
Affiliate marketing in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I am so happy I found Systeme, it's a great platform all-in-one

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

The free Certification Course helped me to figure out how the platform works. Very easy to use for me as I learn how to built and grow my business. I love that once you login in everything is connected, affiliate opportunities, marketplace, funnels, sales page, thank you page, check out page, payments system, email list, blog, courses, etc... having all the marketing process in one single place is just amazing. The built-in tools and drag-and-drop editor make it easy to design and configure pages. Free plan email list up to 2000 contacts that's perfect for beginners, and reasonable price to upgrade. I love the support of the FB group.

Nothing for now, I am still learning, and I am sure they'll get better each day.

Kwame
Kwame
Sales Funnel Builder in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best software I have ever use.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

From their lead capturing, automation to building your funnel is really amazing.

Free plan is limited, if they can increase the funnel to 5 and email to 5000

Dewana
Dewana
Nursepreneur in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Systeme.io is the CRM I had been searching for as a solopreneur with limited budget

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

The most impressive part of Systeme.io was that I could make landing pages, send emails, attach my domain and manage my contacts as a brand new solopreneur for free! They see the need out here to give entry people the ability to build something for free with the hopes that as it grows into a valuable business we will need greater support in the future...which they still cap at a reasonable rate unlike some services that can be in the thousands per month as you grow.

There is not much marketing being done so it was hard to find. Actually, that is why I am taking my time to leave this review.

Deniz
Consultant | Architect in Türkei
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features. And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why. In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.'' If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Mark
Owner in Südafrika
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Better than the rest for less!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been amazing. I'd tried building a sales funnel on another website builder, but it was clunky, frustrating, and every time I needed another function, I'd have to pay more money. I got everything I needed within systeme.io and more. Their customer support is out of this world too.

1. So much functionality! 2. Very easy to use! 3. Comprehensive help section to assist with any questions you may have regarding using this product. 3. Excellent customer support! 4. Helpful community on social media.

Would be helpful to have access to some media (pics, videos, etc.) that are royalty free from within the builder. This is not difficult to overcome with other sites available to provide these resources, but it would be helpful to have access to these from within systeme.io

Steve
Director of Research and Development in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

Favour
CEO in Nigeria

Great Marketing Automation Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It really helps lift the burden of marketing off my shoulder, it is a very affordable software to use, it has both the free and paid packages. It is a great site that is easy-to-use and navigate.

I love the landing page builder; I love how easy it is to navigate; and I love the fact that it enables drag and drop.The email campaign automation is also another thing I love about this site; it has a fast email delivery rate and an easy-to-use and understand email composer.I also love the list-building feature. I love how it helps build an email list from scratch and how it groups leads according to the specific campaign with the use of tags.Overall, it's really great marketing automation software for businesses.

There's really nothing much I dislike about this site.I don't like how limited the landing page builder template is, I thing it would be nice if more templates could be addedAnd I don't like the fact that when building a landing page on a laptop and then switching to a phone disorganizes everything

Azizur
Network Operator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and simple to use

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Small firms and entrepreneurs who are searching for a user-friendly, cost-effective, and feature-rich marketing platform may consider Systeme.io.

It's simple to construct and edit your pages and funnels with Systeme.io's drag-and-drop platform. With Systeme.io, you can get started right away even if you have no prior expertise with marketing or coding.The free plan from Systeme.io delivers all the essential features you require to get going. Paid plans begin at around $29 per month, making them highly accessible to small enterprises.

Compared to some of its rivals, Systeme.io does not have as many integrations with other apps. If you already employ numerous different marketing strategies, this could be a problem.Customer service at Systeme.io has drawn flak for being tardy and sluggish.

Sascha
Owner / Online Business Consultant in Schweiz
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The switch to Systeme.io was the best decision.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Switching my entire business to Systeme.io was smoother than I thought, and so far the platform has definitely exceeded my expectations. It's a pleasure to use and Systeme.io has significantly simplified the management of my business, especially when it comes to automated workflows on the backend.

Systeme.io is very user-friendly and well thought out. The user dashboard and the the general layout of all the menus, settings, and all the tools are very intuitive and much easier to use than on the platform I used before. It's modern, fast, functional, and it just makes sense how things are set up and arranged.The customer service via email has been great so far and they could answer all my questions directly or get their tech team involved if needed. However, I would like the response time to be faster.

The platform lacks some non-critical features that I expected, but the great thing is that Systeme.io is improving, evolving, and giving its users the opportunity to actively submit/vote/comment on feature suggestions.One particular example that needs improvement is the page editor. It's already great and so much easier and faster to use compared to the editor of the platform I used before, but there are some annoying quirks in terms of layout settings that need to be fixed and done better. When building and/or changing a page, setting up the layout and design for both desktop and mobile can sometimes be quite frustrating because the settings can be way off and need to be fixed/aligned so that the page looks good and works both on desktop and mobile. There should be a way for users to define and set their own default settings for styles and layouts for each element on both desktop and mobile. Let's call it 'user themes' that would enable us to pre-define layouts and settings on element level, not just on block/section/page level, which can already be saved as own templates.

Tahj
Owner in Jamaika

Best Value in Category

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Beginners can start for free. Newbies do not have to worry about the trial period expiring before they are all set up because it is not limited by time. It is limited by usage. The pages load fast.You can do everything in one place if you really want to. You can build your funnels, and host your videos, courses, and email list in one place. It is an alone-in-one starter kit. You can upgrade individual services as needed. Like moving to a more robust email, CRM, or video platform at a later date if are a hardcore marketer but this is all most people will need.Systeme does not take a percentage of sales. Customer Service is fast and responsive.

As far as I know, there is no way to HIDE sections. For example, you may not have any reviews yet but the template has a review section that you really like. You can't hide it without deleting it. It can easily be added in later but having the ability to hide it from public view is a great feature that other pager builders have.

Aisling
Director in Irland

A very satisfied customer

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: 9 out of 10, really impressed so far, with the platform and with the customer service. As ive written above, there's room for future growth but that's in every platform, and Systems.io has been the best all-in-one, affordable, site that I have found. I'm a very happy customer!

I had my previous website designed by a web designer, and whilst I was told I could work it myself, I found it overly complicated and frustrating and didn't feel I had ease or creative control. With systems.io, I feel that I have complete control over every aspect of my website, and whilst it takes initial input to learn the ropes, for me it has been so worth it. Its functions are easy to use, I really enjoy designing on it, and it gives me everything that I need to grow my business- membership, payment systems, blog, courses etc...-everything I've been looking for, under one , extremely affordable, site. Also, their customer service is excellent ,I have never felt on my own and have been guided through any difficulties I've run into whilst learning the ropes.

There are some places that it can evolve, eg adding instagram icon as well as Facebook icon to pages, or adding a way for readers to comment directly at the end of a blog. I get the sense that this company is wanting to evolve and that they listen to feedback from customers so hopefully in future they will have this.

Justin
Instructor in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Great product, great customer support

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: So far the customer support has been great and very clear, they are able to understand my questions and respond in a timely manner.

It's so much easier to use, and much much cheaper, than a competitor like Kajabi who I had a very bad experience with only 2 days into my trial with them. I like the ease of use, price and how easy it is to use everything. Kajabi was confusing, hard to navigate and was not intuitive to use.

No complaints so far, I have not been using it for very long though, just a few days.

Buddy
Online Entrepreneur in Kanada

Are You Kidding Me?

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

Gregory
President in USA

Why You Should Consider Systeme

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience with Systeme has been delightful. I am very pleased with it overall and it has made doing business easy. I highly recommend you give them a try.

I like the simplicity of the app and it's intuitive interface. I like that it is not bloatware. Meaning that the critical and essential features needed for creating marketing campaigns are provided without non-essential bells and whistles. They keep the main thing the main thing. The app is responsive and fast-loading. The value cannot be beaten for the price you pay. The customer service is excellent and they respond quickly.

It would be helpful if Systeme provided some additional integration options without having to use a third party service like Zapier.

Janice
CEO in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Clean User Interface and Excellent Support!

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: So far, I love what Systeme.io has to offer. They even have a market place where you can import other people's product funnels into your system to promote and earn an affiliate commission.
The funnel builder is beautiful!
Any time I've needed support, they've been very thorough with their responses.
Upgrading shouldn't be an issue for most people. Pricing is very competitive.

I can't believe the features that are offered in the free version of Systeme.io. When comparing to other systems with similar features, the value offered for the price, no matter whether the free version or paid, is next to none. It's a really great platform!

There's not much to dislike about Systeme.io. If I were going to be super critical, I would critique the 'tag' function in the email autoresponder. It's a bit confusing. When I select a tag for my list, I can't tell if it's actually been selected or not. 'to press Enter, or not to press Enter'. It takes me 2 or 3 times before I stop getting an error message and I can finally send the email. It might just be me...or maybe the function could be improved.

Wendy
Wendy
CEO in Kanada

Value for money!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: The email marketing is simpler than what I was using before. The customer support has been awesome. I can’t wait to dive into creating my own affiliate program!

The value for the price is unparalleled. Systeme has all the features (and more) I was paying 10x more for on other platforms. The migration team made my life so much easier when making the switch

Every platform comes with a learning curve. The interface on Systeme feels like you need to have coding experience (you don’t), but once you start actually playing within in, the platform is simple to use. It’s not as pretty as some other platforms that are more drag and drop, but the value makes up for this!