Über Pixie

Einfache, flexible und nutzerfreundliche Praxisverwaltungssoftware für kleine Steuerberatungs- und Buchhaltungsunternehmen. Starte in wenigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über Pixie

5.0
4.4
4.9

9.6/10

Pixie hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Pixie bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Wernardt
Wernardt
Director in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small to medium accounting practices

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Task templates make recurring tasks much easier to manage, and are an excellent way to standardise operating procedures Having a customisable master client record integrated filled a gap in many other work management solutions Email integration into workflow using templates really reduces the time spent on routine communications with clients Client tasks allow more control over traditionally "out of process" dependencies

Triggers for task recurrence could be enhanced a bit for more flexibility

Ben
Accountant in UK

Brilliantly Simple Practice Management Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The best thing about Pixie is the simplicity of the interface. It's very easy for new users to get to grips with Client tasks feature and chat window allows interaction with clients and gets stuff done without constant emails back and forth. Increasing library of work flow templates that can be plug and played into our practice helping us improve service to clients Automated client emails that can be built into our work flows [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Pixie personally provided generous levels of support to help us get the most out of Pixie

It would be useful to have customisable dashboards to track job statuses by work type. This would really help planning all jobs our practice has to manage

Nathan
Accounts and Compliance Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Samera and Pixie

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Real good so far

Very easy to use and love the fact you can customise as much as you want

The integration could be more diverse and would be good to be able to save to folders as there's potential for a build up of files and emails. Would love to be able to have interactivity in Pixie with client without the need for email. e.g. client can log in and update their checklist for the tax year

Leslee
Owner in Kanada

Pixie for Bookkeeping Practice Management

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Very good. I'm pleased with how functional it is

I Use Pixie for workflow management for my clients. Workflow tempt are easy to create and utilize. The Pixie training videos are very helpful

I wish I could create questionnaires to send to clients

Kieran
CEO in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The slickest practice management app on the market

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: A great piece of software, simple to use, quick to set up and get started, and a great support team in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the forefront.

I had used a number of other PM apps over the past few years - Senta, Accountancy Manager. For most of our business life in the past 11 years we used non-sector specific tools to manage tasks. When I found Pixie, I was immediately drawn to the user interface - it didn't overwhelm! The ability to build our own processes fairly easily within the app was crucial and Pixie hit the mark. We have designed workflows to suit our clients and services and they sit nicely within jobs/tasks. Pixie doesn't create too many tasks at the front end - each job has a set of tasks to follow, with checklists and embedded loom videos all possible. Great to systemise your processes.

I'd love the ability to view jobs in terms of milestones. I have yet to find any PM software that does this. We supplement our Pixie usage with a simple Google sheet which works as a rolling job planner. We take each client job, slot it into a particular month for completion and then roll this week by week. If Pixie could crack that, it would be amazing! Not really a con though, just a request for something extra special.

Gabrielle
Founder in USA

Best Practice Management for small firms I've found

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very happy with this product because I have looked for many years for a tool like this. I've also been delighted to see how it helps to cut through the clutter with email communications with clients, which is a real help to making sure nothing slips through the cracks.

I love that Pixie is centered around simple yet flexible (and customizable) workflows to help standardize processes and add some automation.

While it is a good, secure way to ask for and obtain sensitive client documents (encrypted and secure), it is not (yet) well suited to operate fully as a client DMS portal.

Jayne
Director in UK

Pixie is our Daily Organiser

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pixie has made it so easy to keep us organised with our work and compile all data we need for our clients. Pixie has been so incredibly intuitive and user friendly, our new employee, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has done most of the setup. We've barely needed to ask any questions of the online chat help but the questions we have asked have been answered quickly and clearly!
Pixie manages our workflows, deadlines, reviews and any adhoc tasks we need to add as we go because it’s really simple to do that. It’s like a To Do List as well as a regular list / alert reminder all in one!

It's intuitive and easy to set up for all the workflows we need. Switching from an alternative software was quick and easy. It keeps me sane! That’s Ideal will continue to grow and be a super proficient bookkeeping business, welcoming new clients with a seam-free onboarding system and then managing their workload and compliance throughout what I hope to be a long-standing relationship with all our clients.

Only thing that I'm not keen on is the need for Zapier to allow a couple of integrations we need but I understand these will soon be 'direct' and easier to set up.

Kimberly

Great Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent training, onboarding and making sure you are ready to implement to your team!

There are so many great features that reduced my number of softwares used. I needed a CRM and looked into this on the recommendation of another bookkeeper. I love the email integration, task management, but most importantly the CRM. The filter features and managing multiple clients at one time to send emails or other things would be easy.

Can't assign to multiple people to a task template

Owner in Irland

Pixie

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

easy to use and set up. Integrates with gmail and companies house

doesnt allow a folder structure to manage documentssenta

Tracy
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need for a growing accountancy practice

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Best decision I ever made without doubt!

The most impactful thing about Pixie is the ease with which you can set it up. Super user friendly and you can be up and running with the software within an hour unlike other programmes I've researched.

It would be good to have the ability to template daily bookkeeping and also more control over what my team can see and do.

Caroline
Founder in UK
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great option for a smaller firm

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been really happy with Pixie and I now feel I have one comprehensive platform with everything I need in one place.
I have all my workflows fully automated and I can trach deadlines easily. I feel much more in control of everything and it was so easy and quick to set up.
The support and help from the Pixie team has been amazing too and they are adding new features regularly.

Easy and quick to set up Great customer support Easy to integrate and can be used with Zapier Regular updates and new features added Great pricing structure

Some more direct integrations would make it simpler to set up

Alli
Payroll and Bookkeeper in UK

New User Pixie

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far a great experience. Tutorials with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been very helpful and still learning.

Client information all in one place. Setting tasks for deadlines and keeping up to date with work deadlines and reminders for clients to provide the information needed. Really great support with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always on hand for any questions. I am very new to Pixie so still learning.

Nothing as yet. Still a way to go to be using Pixie to its full potential.

Susan
Owner/Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE IT for my small but growing practice!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pixie has been a great choice for my business, it is really helping me stay organized as we grow.

I love the email integration and client files! It makes it so much easier to ensure my team has all the information they need.

I am still getting used to the TASK Management. I am just not used to it yet, but I'm getting there!

Kandi

Great Product!

5.0 letztes Jahr

As a new business owner, I searched for software that would help me manage my clients and my projects. This software meets all those needs wonderfully.

I was completely satisfied with this software.