Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Shopify POS

Shopify POS wurde für den Einzelhandel entwickelt und vereint deine Verkäufe, Bestände, Kunden und mehr aus deinen stationären und webbasierten Geschäften.

Erfahre mehr über Shopify POS

Customer service was also very responsive to our needs.

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Shopify POS

4.6

8.6/10

Shopify POS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 147 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Shopify POS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Janine
Janine
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I Am Most Impressed With Shopify

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’m very happy with them and have convinced my friend to sign up. She is happy with it too

I love the ease of use and learning didn’t take too much time. I use it to cash out my customers and inventory management as well as website maintenance.

The price. The additional apps can be confusing. I wish they had better apps for social media posts. They did but the social companies pulled the apps as far as I know. I can’t afford paid ads all the time and the posts directly from my products across all socials were so helpful. Now I can only post in Facebook.

Owner in Costa Rica
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

Blair
Backroom Support Worker in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reasons to Use

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Shopify was a very simple product to learn. It was simple to reach to others so that there could be many working on a entering products. We went from an really old computer software that only allowed one person to input inventory. Shopify made that work very easy to do.

After being out of retail for a few years, shopify was simply easy to use and to teach to others.

It was hard to check on human erros. Although it was simple to use checking if items were put in correct tok time.

Joseph
Webmaster in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Not the Greatest!

3.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Anyone with the money can get it. No credit Check

You need a smart phone and a card reader to accept Point of Sale Transactions.

Calleigh
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify Happy User !

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall we are super happy and impressed with our Shopify Experience. What i like most about Shopify is that it’s user friendly and customer friendly. It accepts an array of payments, it allows us to manage our entire website in a user friendly way, it synchs our inventory and order accurately and accepts our payments into our accounting software !

Sometimes the synching to quick books is not completely accurate

Marius
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to start ecommerce website

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Very satisfied and not looking to change. What's great about Shopify is that it is constantly improving and the costs remain the same. I'm sure that any issues I have now will only get smaller or fully solved.

I never had experience in running an ecommerce shop, so it was scary at first. But once I started setting up shopify, each step was so easy that I quickly became confident in running my store. Also, it is extremely cheap for the functionality you get.

Certain areas lack functionality e.g. website design is very limited. Also, returns management is not good enough for us to use effectively, hence we had to use a different service for that.

ADRIANO
CFO in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Customer service has been great, and the dashboard is user friendly.

It is a little pricey, in my point of view...

Kasim
Engineer in Kanada
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best shopify tool

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy of use and payment and reach level is great

Not many option to developers to have in the app

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy system to connect POS with ecommerce

4.0 letzte Woche Neu

If you have a shopify ecommerce, Shopify POS is a no brainer to conect your shop inventory and sales to the online store

Adds the online fees to your phisical store, is better to pay for the software than paying fees for every sale. Mind the subscription you are using

Balazs
Designer in Ungarn
Design, Selbstständig

Great app!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

I like because it has easy functionality and modern, clear design

I don't have any of negative experiences about the app.

marquita
owner/operator in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS has definitely benefited my online live sales

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using Shopify POS for sometime, I've added other software and payment systems but I doubt that we will completely walk away from Shopify POS.

I love that I am able to create and scan barcodes versus entering prices and descriptions when customers make a purchase, its more efficient and I can keep track of what I have, sold and sale items. It's really great!

They are a couple of pricing plans you can choose from (monthly rates) but there are still some charges you will incur; like fees for on line sales and in-person sales.

Palla
Blogger and Civil Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy POS to Streamline Retail Sales

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Shopify POS is a powerful point-of-sale system designed for retail businesses. One of the biggest pros of the tool is its ease of use. It is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users. Additionally, Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, which makes it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.

Easy to use: Shopify POS is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users.Multiple payment options: Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, making it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.Inventory management: Shopify POS includes inventory management features, allowing users to track stock levels, set reorder points, and generate purchase orders.

Limited customization options: Shopify POS has limited customization options, which may be a concern for users looking to tailor the system to their specific needs.Limited reporting and analytics: Shopify POS's reporting and analytics capabilities are limited, which may make it difficult for users to gain insights into their sales and customer data.

Kelly
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Not a fan of the app update

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The old POS app was very easy to use, but with the update I am thinking of switching to Square. I reached out customer service about the possibly of reverting to the old app; they respond quickly which is great, but unfortunately we are stuck with the new app which I do not think will work for our business.

Shopify makes it easy to add and edit products to your library. It's great that it tracks inventory and can easily see sales and customer data.

I have been using shopify pos for almost 2 years and am very disappointed with the recent upgrade. We use the pos app for farmers markets and oftentimes don't have great internet. With the new update, we cannot even get into the app without great internet. Additionally, there is a new password feature that is used to get into the app. It was not very intuitive to figure out how to turn this off and caused some problems with our staff. The new layout is not very user friendly as I find myself having to do several extra steps to complete a sale than I used to.

Dan
Director of Auxiliary Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredible versatility at a very reasonable cost

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Shopify POS makes selling items in-person a total breeze. Barcodes can be scanned with the iPad's camera, and integrating either Shopify payments or third-party credit card systems are very easy. Plus, receipts can be printed, e-mailed, or texted

The ease with which one can customize the buttons (discounts, etc.), product selection, adding multiple products to an order, the ease with which one can accept payment methods (cash, cc, or third party payment), and the ability to take the system anywhere where there is an internet connection (i.e. mobile).

The fact that you cannot use any bluetooth hand scanner with the system (there's only one and it's very expensive).

Shari
Office Manager in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I like Shopify POS

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Shopify POS has been undeniably positive. The platform has provided us with a user-friendly and efficient point of sale solution that has significantly improved our business operations.

It offers several benefits that make it a positive choice for businesses. It provides a user-friendly interface, allowing merchants to easily manage sales, track inventory, and process payments in a streamlined manner. With its seamless integration with other apps, it makes our business run more effectively.

One aspect that we have noticed that could be challenging for users looking to implement Shopify POS would be the potential cost. While it offers a range of features and benefits, the associated expenses, such as transaction fees and monthly subscription charges, can accumulate and could become costly. It's important for businesses to carefully consider their budget and needs to ensure that the pricing structure aligns with their expectations.

Scotty
Scotty
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Lorie
Boutique owner in USA

4 year user

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I have loved using Shopify pos

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

Jessica
CEO in USA

Great POS system for businesses

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall this is very convenient to use and i love how it integrates directly with shopify!

It seamlessly integrates with Shopify making it very convenient to view my transactions whenever i make sales outside of shopify.

I had some instances when using card processor sometimes it doesn't want to accept payments and i would have to enter the order in manually

Willoughby
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome service for POS

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Using Shopify POS has made a huge impact overall in our business and customer relations. We can keep much better records and communication with both clients and customers. This makes the service well worth the price and a dire necessity to any business! Try it for one month and you’ll never use another POS system again.

Perfect system for POS! The seamless way of operating make this service a breeze to work with. As an admin you have free range to adjust your stock and service ms and much more! This ability to customize the POS system is my favorite part about Shopify.

You are limited in the free trial to what you can test. It is worth purchasing the service because without buying in, you cannot customize your system.

Jessi
Boutique owner in USA

Satisfied

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

It makes it very easy for us to keep our inventory up to date while we are at events, and makes checking customers out very smooth.

We seem to have issues with our Shopify card reader when we’re at events. It will quit working and then we have to manually enter card numbers, which takes longer and charges a higher fee.

Sunil
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

One of the Best E-commerce Site

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Easy to use,free templates to choose from, works great with Amazon. Easy to customize with little web development knowledge.

Free designs are limited. Could get real pricy if attractive templates. Sometimes the inventory management may not sync well.

Tebogo
sales consultant in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Shopify review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The set up of the payment method is simple as you have multiple options of paymnet

It helps you set up your dropshipping catalogue and pricing

Nothing so far as I have made few sales and the ads looks great

Owner/Manager in USA

Works Great

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Powerful program. It basically runs our brick and mortar store. All products, financial reports, product sales are all in one place. Accessing by cell phone. lab top or home PC make it invaluable.

Justin
Justin

Easy to use. Powerful.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It's great for my website and makes fulfilling orders easy.

Just the basic version of Shopify is powerful enough to run a successful e-commerce website. The addition add-ons make you an unstoppable entrepreneur as you can build a custom store to fit your needs.

I wish you could build a website beyond your web-store within Shopify. You can build pages and do workarounds to make it feel more complete but it lacks some functions you would get from say... Blue Host or Squarespace, or Wix.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Way to Become an Online Seller

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been selling our products online and making a good revenue thanks to Shopify for a smooth way of creating your online store.

Now selling your product on the E-commerce site has just got better with Shopify, I can upload my products and make it available to buyers with the help of this software.

I think this software is great you just need to make sure you keep upgrading it on time as and when they have a new update.