Über AdSigner

More than an email signature generator, AdSigner allows unique, automatic banner ad campaigns within any company's email signature.

Erfahre mehr über AdSigner

4.5
4.5
4.4

8.6/10

AdSigner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie AdSigner bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ankit
Ankit
Scrum Master in Deutschland

professional and innovative tool

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There is a list of topics few of them are advanced customer support,help with the initial implementation , predesignated templates , Custom template design , email does not go into spam, powerful analytical tool

Professional tool as per my experience , got user friendly options . you can go ahead and manage all options email under one single roof , you won;t be spammed . THe banner gets changed automatically you have 24/7 support

Campaigns can be used to change what image or link is displayed at a given time in a given signature. Schedules can be set in advance. Any link, image or banner field can be overridden with campaigns, provided the field has the collect statistics option enabled.

letztes Jahr

Handling everything cenrtally is a time-saver for sure and one of the most important aspects of adsigner. Thank you!

Nazli
Nazli
Senior technical architect in Deutschland

Easy Sign generator

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its good easy and effective. Install and ready to use.

1. Easy to create signature. 2. You can use google analytics. 3. Easy to use with outlook and Gmail. 4. One place change can automatically change the inheritance. 5. Very useful for marketing strategy. 6. Good collection of image library.

1. I use 3 different languages (English, German, Hindi) It will be good if company can add language features.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! AdSigner already allows to create a separate signature template for each language you'd like to use. That way you have full control over signature translations, and it's also possible to vary signature content & appearance per language.

Bradley
Marketing Strategist in UK
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stink bomb

1.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: 🤨😩🤬🥵

I like most that they gave me a reprimand when I needed to do an emergency alteration to an e-mail signature. It was almost as if THEY owned my e-mails. NOTE: That is what I liked “most”. Does not mean I liked it.

Everything else. It is devoid of imagination and support is rare as hen’s teeth.

vor 6 Monaten

Your signature got AdSigner branding because you were on a free plan. Your "emergency alteration" was to remove the branding without paying, which is against the terms of service. You received an automated email notifying you about the problem, asking you to re-insert the signature to restore compliance with AdSigner policy, which you decided was "rude". You only contacted our support after several days when we disabled your free signature for continuing to violate the terms of service. Our support offered assistance but got no reply from you after that. Yes, AdSigner can change images in your signature; a large part of our product is based around the ability to manage all your signatures from a centralised place. We'd love to help you utilise that feature to improve your marketing, and we firmly believe we can achieve it for anyone who doesn't try to abuse our service.

Andrej
Marketing Manager in Slowenien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AdSigner is really helpful

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Easy to implement for all users in our company, changing ads & running automated advertising campaigns is really simple.

Localization of signature (when a person needs signatures in more than one language). However, it's a great tool that spares time.

letztes Jahr

Appreciate that Andrej, thank you!

Benjamin
Benjamin
Marketing in Slowenien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Amazing email signature campaigns

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overal experience is more then just ok. I need this in my company so its something that gives us value and we see a clear benefit.

The product is easy to use and very straightforward when it comes to adopting it. It only took me a couple of minutes to comprehend it. What i liked the most is the banner campaign option so i can setup different banners throughout my whole company and auto-schedule that. I dont need to worry how it looks and when it changes, just once a month or bi-weekly.

Integration was easy and i had a couple of questions for customer support and they answered them promptly. So there is no real issue with it.

letztes Jahr

Yeah the auto-scheduling feature is definitely a must for companies. Set it once and forget about it :) Thanks again!

Yousuf
Yousuf
Software analyst in Deutschland

Easy signature mangement

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its good and easy once you are use to of the system.

Easy Signature management at one place. I like the fact you can use different templates for your organization. Banner ads is one of the great feature.

over all its good but it will be good if we can have user manual to explain each menu details. I am not sure but my admin team said they dont have annual plans.

Luis
Gerencia de Ventas in Mexiko
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EXCELENTE HERRAMIENTA

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Mis campañas de ventas y perfiles sociales estan teniendo mucho más trafico y eso me retorna en prospectos para mi fuerza de ventas.

Portal muy facil de uso, intuitivo, facilidad para hacer firmas de correo dinamicas vs las campañas de marketing en conjunto con las redes sociales que utilizamos

Estaría excelente implementarán el diseño del template en función a los colores o imagen empresarial, aun que el servicio te lo ofrecen directamente sus diseñadores graficos y el servicios es muy rapido, ideas frescas y corporativas a la vez.

letztes Jahr

We are working all the time to create new templates, thank you! :)

Simon
CEO in Slowenien
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Nice design and very good software for signature and promotion

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We solving promotion in our emails. A lot emails we send and this is the best way to promotion.

I can change templates every time, when I want. Also change banner for promotion. Very important is analytics, we see how many people click to banner to our webpage.

Maybe when import logo, we can change logo size.

Sandi
CEO in Spanien

CryptoUnity review

Kommentare: Gmail signatures are proffesional

Easy to use and costumer support is great

Maybe annual plan or something like lifetime Subscription. Otherwise everything is Okay.

letztes Jahr

We will soon have annual plan, thanks! :)

Yudah
Owner in Südafrika
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Email compaigns

5.0 letztes Jahr

The automatic email banner update works like a charm

Can't delete/edit campaigns once they start running

Maja
Marketing coordinator in Slowenien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ad signer review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I think overall people are still not used for an email signature to be clickable, but I think in time this will improve and create a great space for advertising.

It is easy to use and implement on your computer (the instructions are pretty clear and understandable).

Maybe the statistics could be more detailed, but nevertheless, I think it is ok.

Antwort von Erpium

Thank you for your kind review.

Calir
Coordinator in Panama
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Calir

4.0 letztes Jahr

Su interacción y manejo fácil. El uso compartido podría ser mejor

Su disponibilidad, es complicado la buscada e instalación del mismo

letztes Jahr

We are working on making the on-boarding experience seamless. Thank you for the fedeback :)

TJAŠA
POSLOVNI SEKRETAR in Slowenien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AdSigner

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: i like to use this software. Now we all have beautiful and equal signatures

The product is easy to use, i like that we all have the equal signatures.

that we need to edit the image to be signed in another program

Željko
CEO in Kroatien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We just installed software to our company features, we are very satisfied with the service we got from the agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful, and up to tasks. Everything we wanted to modify she made. Hardly recommend :)

We just installed software to our company features, so far we are very satisfied.

All is good, so far we are satisfied....

letztes Jahr

We try to please and offer excellent cusomter service. Thank you for the support!

Nina
Lawyer in Slowenien
Strafverfolgung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Great.

It is very easy to use and didnt require extra knowledge.

I liked all its features, I cant think of anything I didnt like about it.

Thank you!