Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Lumin PDF

Für den Erfolg, die Meilensteine und die gesamte Verwaltung des Lebens. Mit Lumin kannst du all dies in der Cloud erledigen.

Erfahre mehr über Lumin PDF

The ease of use and the fact that I could do everything I was looking to do with my PDF files. I use a Chromebook and didn't want to install any software on my device.

At this moment I do not have any things that I dont like about Lumin.

Bewertungen zu Lumin PDF

4.5

8.6/10

Lumin PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 225 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Lumin PDF bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tarek
Buchhalter in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

ok aber nicht das Beste

3.0 vor 9 Monaten

schnell und reagiert sofort nicht schwierig zu bedienen

Text aufbauen unterstützt nicht Zentrieren vom Text manchmal hängt sich auf

Onur
Onur
Co-Founder in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lumin PDF Review

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Lumin PDF is very positive.

I really like Lumin PDF because it's very powerful tool on edit, define and exchange our PDFs.

The customer support service of Lumin PDF may be improved.

vor 6 Tagen

Thanks for your review Onur! We appreciate the time you took in submitting this. We'd love to hear more about how we can improve our customer support service team, please send your comments on this via email at [email protected].

Jesus Nima
HR Supervisor in Philippinen
Konsumgüter, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Nima's Lumin PDF Review

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The use of Lumin PDF made my work easier and accessible at all times

Easy access and conversion of documents

There's not much not to like about lumin pdf as most of its functions are up to date efficient and effective

letzten Monat

Hey Jesus Nima! We appreciate this great review. We appreciate your feedback and insights in using Lumin. Don't forget, you can also now download our Google Chrome extension and the desktop app to use it as your PDF reader.

Akshila
Akshila
Manager IT in Sri Lanka
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lumin PDF - Easy to use

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall this is a really good tool to use.

Considering other tools, This is a really good tool. really easy to convert and create PDF documents.

Sometimes the select tool is not accurate, but a good tool to use.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Akshila, Thanks for your valuable feedback. We'll definitely pass this on to our development team. If you have any specific feedback, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thanks again!

Andria
Billing Specialist III in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Lumin, the easy way to view PDFs

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Lumin is great way to view PDFs it is easy to use even as a first time user you need minimal instructions.

What I like most about Lumin PDF is the ease of using it the application.

There is actually nothing bad about using the Lumin PDF

vor 6 Tagen

Thanks for sharing this awesome feedback on Lumin PDF Andria. We're always keen to hear from customers like you.

Steven
Steven
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lumin PDF the ease of use in in your Projects

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Lumin PDF to acquire digital signatures for our contracts and other documentation, at the same time and it has assisted me a lot, apart from that it is linked to my Google Drive and I do not need to download files, since everything is backed up in the cloudspace.

Lumin PDF is easy to use, making my job more productive and efficient.

In the process of attaching to an email, I have to download and attach if I don't want to share.

letzten Monat

Hi Steven! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Lumin, we appreciate it. We love hearing from customers like you. We recommend for you to check out Lumin Sign as well! It is a dedicated signature workflow that will elevate your contract signing experience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience.

Mitchell
Engineering Student in Kanada
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Nice features, but is it worth it?

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall the app had nice features, but the free trial is limited and I don't know that the premium was worth it for the time being.

Lumin PDF is a user-friendly app for editing and managing PDFs. It integrates well with Google Drive and Dropbox, making it easy to access and save files. The app offers useful tools for annotating and collaborating in real-time.

The free version has limited features, and the app can be slow with large files. The paid version is pretty expensive.

letzten Monat

Hi Mitchell, thanks for your honest review and for giving Lumin a go. Please feel free to let us know how else we can improve by sending your feedback to us at [email protected].

George
Manager in UK
Personalwesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Lumin PDF

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like Lumia PDF because is cloud base and I can be accesed my files on any device. Creating and editing PDF is easy due its user friendly and intuitive interface. Integrating with Google Drive offers more security and availability for my files.

I did not encounter any problems since I started to use it.

vor 6 Tagen

We're glad to hear from you, George. Thanks for taking the time to place this awesome review.

Themis
Themis
Head of Digital Marketing in Griechenland
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very nice pdf solution

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall every aspect of Lumin i have used was very nice

Lumin PDF’s interface is like a well-organized desk—everything you need is within arm’s reach. Whether I’m merging PDFs, adding annotations, or splitting pages (because sometimes life needs a fresh start), Lumin PDF keeps it simple without sacrificing functionality.

Free version is very limited to 3 documents that is not any helpful

letzten Monat

Hey Themis! We appreciate this great review, your feedback, and your insights into using Lumin.

Craig
Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

So far so good.

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy install. So far I'm comparing it to Nitro PDF.

The install time wasn't bad at all, I can't say I've run into anything so far in trying this out.

letzten Monat

We're glad to hear from you, Craig. Thanks for taking the time to place this review. Let us know if you need assistance with anything by reaching out to [email protected].

Alvina
Associate in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Signatures

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The cleanliness of e-signature and detailed stroke

Getting lost of saved files must be have a separated safe drive

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Alvina, thanks for your review! We'll pass this one on to the team!

Aryne Dolly
Healthcare Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple PDF sofware

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I like how simple it was to operate. It's simple to modify and excellent for document signing.

Because Lumin is part of the Google Drive platform, using it is quite simple. It is simple to use every day to sign and amend papers and offers a wide range of capabilities. Lumin is far superior to document printing and scanning. I heartily endorse it.

At first, Google Drive's file saving or reuploading feature could seem a bit confusing. The Lumin PDF is also a bit challenging to utilize. Even though it has an excellent solution, occasionally Lumin loses its connection to Google Drive without warning, and I have to enter it again.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Aryne! Thanks for your honest feedback. Your feedback helps us find areas we need improve and to better further our service. If you need assistance with the cons you mentioned, please just email us at [email protected].

Sam
VP Sales and Marketing in UK
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome PDF software

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Lumin PDF is what I like to use for opening and sharing PDF files.

No, I haven't faced any inconveniences so far.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Sam! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Lumin, we appreciate it.

George
Commercial Finance and FP&A in Niederlande
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent PDF manager

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience with Lumin PDF is totally satisfying.

I really like Lumin PDF as it is the best PDF viewer of its kind. The user interface is absolutely beautiful.

I have no complaints with regards to Lumin PDF or the way it functions. It is really a reliable PDF manager.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi George! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Lumin, we appreciate it. We love hearing from customers like you. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience.

Priti
Associate Director of Sales in Niederlande
Gastgewerbe, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Unique PDF viwer

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall journey with Lumin PDF has been wonderful.

The thing I like the most about Lumin PDF is its flexibility to open any type of PDF files very swiftly.

There is nothing that I really dislike about Lumin PDF. It is simply an amazing software for viewing PDF.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Priti, Thanks for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to provide your feedback on our product. Best regards, The Lumin Team

Camila
CEO in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must

Kommentare: Amazing

It’s so easy to use for all documents where information from a client is required or for signatures. I use it for business but also for personal. I no longer print anything because I can simply do everything digitally.

Sometimes it’s hard to direct the writing or signature exactly where you need it to be.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Camila! Thanks for the honest feedback. We're working on further improvements and your feedback helps us know the areas we need to improve or fix. But if you need further assistance with the issue you encountered, you can email support team at [email protected] and they'd be very much happy to assist you.

Mac
Post Supervisor in USA
Kino & Film, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great for PDFs in Gmail

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: docu-sign on pdfs. I can do all my accounting from y computer

Integration into google workspace has been a lifesaver in the transition to work from home.

there are a couple features that I wish had a basic free option. being able to create certain vector shapes (like an arrow) would be helpful. Also being able to use a camera to capture your signature

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Mac! Thank you for your honest feedback! We are incorporating more features and trying to give people the best experience possible that can be available to the free version.

Olabamiyo
Data Lead in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Does the work!!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

It's so easy to use and it makes my PDF to be more organised.

The fact that I am unable to use it to edit my Doc.file but not a big issue as the main document that is difficult to edit is PDF.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Olabamiyo! Thank you for your honest feedback! We are incorporating more features and trying to give people the best experience possible that can be available to the free version.

Sara
Fieldwork coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rear product

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

The ease of use of the product is incredible. Makes work a lot easier to accomplish. Increasing productivity is key as well.

There really isn’t anything that’s not working

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Sara! We're so happy to get your positive feedback. We've been trying our hardest to provide the best service possible.

Kevin
Kevin
Defence Scientist in Kanada
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent software but somewhat expensive

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

The signature feature was what drew me to the software and it worked excellent. Thankfully I only needed to sign 1 document. I did not have to use the editing options much, but for my limited needs, it worked very well. The integration with Google Drive makes uploading your files very easy.

The limited signatures for the free version is, well, a limitation. But so long as you don't need to sign a lot of documents per month, it's not an issue. It's a little confusing when editing a document how to get back to the "home" screen where your documents are, but once your figure that out (trial and error), it's a quick recall.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the honest feedback. We're working on further improvements and will incorporating more features for both free and premium version.

chandan
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great web based pdf software

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied.

Easy to use, easy to sign the documents and edit the documents.

User interface can be little bit better.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Chandan, we appreciate your honest feedback! We're glad we were able to help you. This drives us to keep improving our service. Thanks! Regie Lumin PDF

Ysabella
Behavioral Analyst in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and User friendly!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I love using Lumin so PDF editing because it super simple and easy to access since it's attached right to your gmail account! Its a great and easy way to use for e-signatures and love that it's saved right to your drive! Makes document signing super easy!

Some of my colleagues find it hard to find in their google account!

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Ysabella! Thank you for taking the time to write this honest feedback. This gives us ideas as to where we can improve our service so that we can provide the best experience possible. We would be keen to investigate this further so if you come across it again please email [email protected]

Eric
Site Manager in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

The feature that I use the most is the saved signatures. My boss is a busy man and is traveling between different regions. I use this feature when I am doing evaluations for my employees to get their raises, and I'll email him to get his approval, but I've got his signature saved from a previous document that I can apply. So ky employees get their raises a lot faster than having to wait on my boss to be in town and physically sign them.

I haven't used this product enough to have any dislikes about it.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Eric, we appreciate your honest feedback! We're glad we were able to help you. If ever you encounter any issues that you need help with, please feel free to email [email protected] and we'd be happy to help. Regie Lumin PDF

Natalia
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Useful

Kommentare: 10/10

It’s my go to for filling in PDF information. It’s website interface makes it super easy to do so. I also love being able to go on the app to fill in my signature with just my finger. It’s so easy. I can also do it on the desktop with saved photo signatures, but the app is great too.

I wish we could save more than 2 or 3 signatures at a time. The organization of files and folders could use a cleaner interface.

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Natalia! Thanks for the honest feedback. We're working on further improvements and your feedback helps us find areas we need to improve. But if you need further assistance with the issue you encountered, you can email support team at [email protected] and they'd be very much happy to assist you.

Karen
R.N Nurse in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I've been using Lumin PDF Editor for a few months now and I'm very impressed with all the features

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Had an amazing experience using Lumin PDF editor and can't wait to see what else they can add to this amazing software!

My favorite feature is the ability to convert any document into PDF format and lumen PDF makes it as simple as a few clicks!

So far I have not found any issues using this software

Antwort von Nitrolabs

Hi Karen, this is amazing to hear. Thanks so much for taking the time in placing this wonderful review. We're so glad you're enjoying the product and can't wait to make it even better for our customers like you.