Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Skyward Student Management Suite Erfahrungen

Über Skyward Student Management Suite

Binde sowohl Studenten als auch Eltern in die K-12-Noten mit verbesserten Kommunikations- und Verwaltungstools ein.

Erfahre mehr über Skyward Student Management Suite

Useful features to allow parents interact with their child's activities. Allows for integration with payment systems which is seamless and real-time.

Bewertungen zu Skyward Student Management Suite

3.9
4.1
4.2
4.1

7.8/10

Skyward Student Management Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Skyward Student Management Suite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

English Teacher

Excellent Education Management Tool

4.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
High School English Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Education Management Tool

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Over Skyward provides teachers, students and administrators with up-to-date, accessible and easy to understand grades, disciplinary reports, and academic history. With very little training, I was able to navigate and operate the system within days.

This software is easily navigable for educators. I can input grades, edit assignments and change due dates with only the click of a button. Its integration with Google Calendar allows my students to keep track of due dates, as well.

Skyward has pre-set grading periods, but as a teacher there are still intermittent periods (6 week grade period) where I need to manually input each student's grade. This seems an unnecessarily arduous task.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you so much for the review Natalie. We're happy to see that your use of Skyward with Google Calendar is going well. In terms of your issue with the grading periods, we recommend that you put in a service call. Depending upon the way you have your gradebooks set up, someone at Skyward will likely need to learn more about what you are doing and your specific goals in order to help you.

Technology Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QMLATIV is the most intuitive software!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We're using it both Business and Student and it's just easy to use.

I have experience with pretty much every SIS in Wisconsin and Qmlativ is definitely the easiest to use. The intuitive nature of it makes it easy to get stuff done. The technical support is the best I've seen in the industry. Everyone is very knowledgeable and is kind.

I wish Skyward Business and Student are merged, but I know they're working on that. Still would be nice!

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for your awesome review John. From the beginning, one of the main goals of Qmlativ was ease of use, so we are happy you are finding it to be intuitive.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
DI Captain, Substitute Teacher, Mom of Three in USA

Parents Opinion of a versatile Program

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Able to manage all kids in one place. View grades, attendance records and transportation information

A lot of unused apps or functions that is confusing

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Lindsey. If you'd like to learn how to use Skyward more effectively, we recommend checking out our Family Access Toolkit. It features tutorial videos that help you understand the software better.

Alexis

Skyward for School

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

I like the ease of functions Skyward offers. My current school uses a program called TAC and compared to Skyward, it's very difficult. Skyward made it very easy to find student information, input grades, and copy assignments. The attendance was also easy to input. I also like how different schools can change the layout of Skyward to suit their needs.

One thing I do not like about Skyward is the rostering system. Because it goes by period, if a school has A and B days, this causes Skyward to have multiple rosters for each class. This makes it difficult because it takes time to choose the correct roster for the date/period. It's not done with a glance in which I can just click on the period number. It takes much too long to decipher which roster to pick for that date/time attendance.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank your review, Alexis! We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Chief Technology Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Skyward is Superior

5.0 letztes Jahr

Ease of useFlexibility managing complex schedules, reports, etcProduct RangeCustomer Support

The interface is dated but that is solved with the new Qmlativ product.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the super review, John. We're so happy we're meeting your expectations.

Arnie
Arnie
Director of Digital & Accelerated Learning in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

The most compatible choice for Student Information Systems

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: As our primary student information system, we have experiences very few problems that cannot be overcome between our local team and their support staff. Our experience has been successful and our experience with the provider is always solutions based and quickly resolved.

SKYWARD continues to be an industry leader in the area of records management, fiscal management, employee access. It has been the one stop place for all student, financial and employee records in every district I have worked with. The integration with other systems and the wealth of dashboard options allows for all things to be managed in one system.

As an interface, there are areas that need to be updated. The introduction of QMLATIV should address many of the shortcomings of the existing software. We are excited to see what the next generation of the software has to offer.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Arnie. It's always great to hear that Skyward has been successful for users in a variety of settings. We look forward to getting you moved to Qmlativ so you can continue to grow with us and experience continued success.

Brian
Brian
Mathematics Specialist in USA

So much potential!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I use skyward as an Assistant Principal at a High School. I am constantly looking up where students are to pull them. Constantly looking at there grade, attendance and contact information.

-You can input almost anything into a student's profile and easily find what you are looking for. -You can run numerous reports on anything. However, you have to know exactly what you want and how to do it. You will have to get training or read up on it. -Easy for parents and students to view on your phone. -Numerous options for attendance. Absent, Tardy, walked out, didn't come back from lunch, skipped, truant, doctor, excused, and about 20 more. The only one it doesn't have is absent because more than 15 minutes late.

-There is no easy way to print student grades, schedules and absences. It's not hard, but it's a lot of steps. Find the schedule, print the schedule to PDF, open the PDF, and then finally print the PDF. Attendance and grades are exported to excel and then you have to change the format to print on one page. Like I said, it's not hard, but why can't you just hit print. -When searching for a student with a common name, sometimes the system doesn't show all of them. -It does not tell you a student's current grade. It will show you T1, T2 and S1. T1 and T2 are the progress reports and S1 is the semester average, but it doesn't show the most current.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for your feedback Brian. Getting input from our users is a priority at Skyward and we invite you to join our User Research Panel by visiting the Support area of our website.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Skyward has value, but is difficult to use

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

I like the ability to run student report data for large sets of students.

I find Skyward to be very difficult to use. After working with this software daily for two years I feel as though I have no independent skill. Nothing about this product is intuitive. I do not feel as though this is a user friendly tool and I feel as though there may be better tools for districts to use for their student management.

Antwort von Skyward

We're disappointed that you find Skyward difficult to use. In our experience, the two main reasons ed tech falls short of its potential are lack of buy-in from staff and lack of appropriate training. We invite you to check out the Know Your Skyward Training Options article in our newsletter to see all the Skyward training options available to you and your staff.

A Decent SIS For The Money

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall the Skyward system lets us do the things we need to do with student data. This information is very invaluable to our district so the system is used heavily. It does what it advertises.

The Skyward system allows our corporation to enroll and schedule students with ease. The reporting feature has been invaluable to my own job. There are so many facets to this software that you can do just about anything.

The user interface is somewhat outdated. They released a more web friendly version a while back but it had the same problems. In a world of student information systems though, it is on par with most other ones.

Rachel
Administrative Assistant in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reaching Parents/Guardians & Students Quickly

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

This allows us to reach both the students and caregivers at once and have all of the information in one place. It also allows them to reach us or return a message quickly and easily.

If there is more than one student sometimes linked to one parent/guardian it doesn't always connect them easily.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Rachel! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear Skyward made it easier to communicate with guardians and students.

Noel
IT Managment in
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Skyward dog water

1.0 vor 4 Monaten

It has lots of features and ships with a mobile app and website. It also has a domain and total control of all data.

Horrible UI, bad graphics and design, slow and clunky, features that just don’t work, overpriced

vor 3 Monaten

We’re sorry to hear you are not enjoying Skyward. Many people find using our resources, like the Family and Employee Access Toolkits and Professional Development Center, to be a helpful way to learn the system and get more value from it.

Andrew

Okay as a standalone

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It is the only system I have used during my career, while many features are nice, there seem to be many more that are outdated and overly complicated.

Updates to student grades happens instantly, if I change a student's grade, as soon as I save it, they can see it on their end. Custom reports are also very useful, being able to limit the information to only what I want on the report is helpful.

It does not integrate with anything. It is extremely difficult to import grades from any other program or online curriculum/grading system. We are a google school and there is supposed to be a way to get GoogleClassroom grades in Skyward, but no teacher as been able to make it work yet. Grades must be manually moved from Google to Skyward, which doesn't take long, but adds up over the course of multiple assignments and hundreds of students.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you for the review and positive comments about grades and custom reports Andrew. You may want to check out the webinar we recently did on our Google Classroom integration. You should be able to find a recording of that webinar on Skydoc.

Amy
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Preferred Grade Input Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I liked Skyward a lot! It wasn't the most user-friendly software that I've used, but there are definitely some integrations it is capable of that a lot of school softwares don't have.

One of my favorite things about Skyward was the ease that went into transferring grades if a student was moved from one class to another. I've worked at multiple schools and used multiple softwares for grade input/attendance/etc., and this was definitely the best for that.

Honestly, my least favorite thing was the overall appearance. Web design has come so far, but the aesthetic of Skyward is lackluster, to say the least. It could definitely look better.

Antwort von Skyward

We appreciate your great review Amy. Ease of use has always been a priority and we're very proud of all the partnerships we've built to help make our customers' lives easier. As for the interface, one of the goals in developing our new Qmlativ platform was to update the design and navigation to not only make it look better, but also improve the overall experience for users.

Connie
Food & Nutrition Service Administrative Assistant in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE SKYWARD

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I have always loved this program once I started using it (2001?), it was PAC back then.
Like everything in life, skyward needs some tweeks:) That is why you have four stars, also if you were to get five stars then we wouldn't need you anymore and believe me there are times I need your help. That all said, I work with Food Service, there are a few tips & tricks I would love to learn from you. I wish you offered a one-on-one quick tip sessions to sign up for.

Easy to use, can do multiple windows to jump from one area to another is huge!

Food Service application letter set up:(

Antwort von Skyward

Hi Connie, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a nice trip down memory lane to see your PaC reference. Regarding those quick "tips and tricks" training sessions, keep checking in at skyward.com/quickhits and skyward.com/academy for relevant training and resources. We're always looking to deliver a better experience, so you can be sure site visits and localized training sessions are things we are considering as we look to the future.

Susan
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Parent Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: With us having a family account, we can see both children. This makes accessing important information really easy for us!

We have a family account with SKYWARD and we used it several times a week for our high school aged children. The software is very user friendly. We are able to check grades, add lunch money, see announcements, etc ..

Since using the software, we have not found anything we don't like. Having family access allows everyone to see our account.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for your comments Susan. We're always happy to see the positive impact we are having on school-to-home communication.

Cassandra
teacher in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love this product and use it daily for attendance and gradebook. I also use it to email progress reports and communicate with parents.

I love all the different reports and features that Skyward has. It takes much of the work off of teachers.

It is not very user friendly. Due to the fact that there are so many features, it is difficult to maneuver through everything to find what you need. Basic training is very helpful.

Antwort von Skyward

We appreciate your comments Cassandra. Making tasks easier for teachers and office staff is what we are all about. Keeping our software user-friendly while making sure it has all the features educators need is something we take very seriously. We invite you to join our User Research Panel so you can share your thoughts and ideas with our UX team. Thanks again.

Kolby
Assistant Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE SKYWARD

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, when my children graduate, I will have a hard time adjusting to not using it anymore. It has kept me on top of their education and I will recommend that all parents who have access please use it.

I love everything about Skyward. My school district has everything linked and when teachers use it to its full potential it is helpful to a parent that has multiple students to check on and communicate updates about. It has been the one thing that has kept me in contact with teachers over the years of using it.

There are few if any things I do not like about the software. I appreciate that it can be easily navigated.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for the kind words Kolby. It's always great to hear directly from parents who use Skyward.

Kate
Media Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program for student management

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am not the secretary at our school, so I don't get into as much detail with this software as she does, however I do use Skyward on a daily basis. For the information I need about students, this program works very well for me. I am pleased with the organization of information.

The organization of this software is something I really like. I can get on the program without having too much user knowledge and find what I am looking for. I think it has a wonderful array of information options for our students' profiles. This is a user friendly software.

I use this software every day and for the level of use, I don't have any negative issues.

Jeffrey
HR Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Skyward is a very easy and comprehensive system for school districts.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It took an old outdated system that was previously used and brought the school district back into the modern age.

There is a lot that can be accomplished through Skyward. You can track students, finance, and human resource functions. Each module is very easy to use and they are willing to work with you to assist in making changes and upgrades to their products.

Sometimes the functionality is a little rough, but the programmers have been making constant upgrades to the system and new updates come out all the time.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks so much, Jeffrey. We appreciate your advocacy and promise to keep working toward a better experience every time.

Kelly
E-Learning, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Used for Grades and Attendance

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience has been pleasant but definitely a learning curve.

This software is mostly just used for grades and attendance. We also use it for communicating with parents. It is a nice way to store all of the student information that is eventually uploaded to SIS for the state.

This software takes awhile to learn how to use effectively. Some parts like sending emails to groups of people can sometimes be difficult to manage.

Antwort von Skyward

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts Kelly. Hope your school year is off to a good start.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Needs to Function Better

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I would like a more user friendly student/parent management system. I feel like there are still many bugs that need to be worked out even though they have been around forever.

Skyward has many features & can be accessed on any device pretty much.

The ability to have buttons to go to next page on the screen- Many times this some how not happening. All options aren't able to be clicked or saved. You have to fill out forms multiple times. Gradebook format gets thrown off. Needs to be easier to use even after 12 years having to use it.

Cortney

Easy Gradebook

5.0 letztes Jahr

I use this for attendance, looking up student information, and for a gradebook. The gradebook is very user friendly and easy to use.

The messaging center feature could use some improvements. It is not easy to respond to emails within this platform.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback Cortney. Making sure our attendance, gradebook, and other features for teachers in the classrooms is always a priority for our product team.

christina
special education ast in USA

Perfect for school

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this everyday to help with looking into kids programs. Also it makes it nice to get information to the whole school if needed and easy for parents to acess as well.

I use this everyday. I love that you can acess so much information and set it to view as you want to. I like that it is so easy to use.

I see that it may be confusing for one that is not computer savvy. There is a lot that you can do with this program that can be overwhelming.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you for your review Christina. It's always great to hear directly from educators who are using Skyward to save time and access the information you need to help your students excel in the classroom.

Kimberly
teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

teacher use

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I really like that when I enter a PO for Amazon, it links directly and I can order it right away without extra steps.

I like I can access student information quickly and easily obtain financial information to submit purchase orders.

Enterring grades is easy, but sometimes it is a little clunky to enter comments because the boxes a little.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks Kimberly. We always appreciate hearing how Skyward is helping make the lives of teachers just a little bit easier.

Lisa
Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Review

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Fairly easy to for employees for time sheets, request time off, payroll information and history. Employees can see payroll, time sheets, and personal records. Request reimbursement for expenses. Admin uses it for record keeping of employee information

The steps to request expense reimbursement is lengthy and not easy for employees that use it occassionally.