Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über RocketReach

Verbinde dich direkt mit den richtigen Entscheidungsträgern, indem du diese reichhaltige und genaue Datenbank von E-Mails und Direktwahlnummern verwendest.

Erfahre mehr über RocketReach

It is very good, simple , inexpensive lead software. It gives all information regarding company and its staff.

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

Bewertungen zu RocketReach

4.5
4.0
4.2
3.8

7.3/10

RocketReach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie RocketReach bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Anjan

Marketing and Sales Assistant in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love RocketReach's browser extension

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great for lead generation! The browser extension makes using RocketReach easy and efficient to use.

The best part of using RocketReach using their browser extension, which made the search to lead generation process more efficient.

Like similar software, there is a limit of lead contact information you can retrieve for free. Again, though, this is not specific to RocketReach, so it's not a deal breaker when deciding on whether to use this software.

Ryan
QA Delivery Manager/Business Development Rep. in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for Small, B2B Companies

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have had nothing but a positive experience, and this product works perfectly for my sales ecosystem.

I deeply appreciated the ease of use, plugins for LinkedIn pages, and ability to narrow searches down to my target market so I have all of the necessary prospects I need to be successful.

The lack of consistently updated contact information. I find myself spending more time updating bad domains for prospects then I do benefitting from getting their information on the first pass.

Andy
Andy
PowerPoint Guy in Costa Rica
Design, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Dissatisfied

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I seem to be in the minority here, but:

• The company representatives insist that the database accuracy is 99%; however, emails I sent were 56% successfully delivered, 44% returned. Representatives further claimed that I must have done something wrong;

• Pretty sure that I canceled the program within the first week, after which I was invited to speak to a sales rep about special pricing offers. Those offers turned out to be the standard prices already listed on the company's website. Unknown to me, this conference seems to have un-canceled my subscription cancelation, so...

• I fell for the oldest trick in the book, and was charged for an additional month for my "monthly subscription," which I didn't realize I was on the hook for. Attempts to have the charge reversed were of course futile; another 194 bucks down the crapper;

• Searching for my own name in the RocketReach system, I discovered that my contact information was at least 12 years out of date, despite an alert on the page stating "Updated 4 days ago." Also, the "Skills" section of my profile was a random list of words from an old resumé, such as "arrow," "books," "president," "QuarkXpress," etc.

• After contacting support to change that information, my profile was instead deleted, and, of course, I was told that I must have deleted it.

So, in ending, for the purpose of transparency, I would recommend that the company change its name to "Officious Gaslighting Fraudsters."

Ease of search feature. ease of downloading lists.

Low accuracy of the database (high rate of emails undeliverable); falsehoods promoted by company representatives; difficulty in canceling monthly "subscription."

Design, Selbstständig

Good value product

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I identify prospective clients and confirm details for contacting them. It streamlines the process.

Ease of use and general quality of the information, which can then be cross-referenced with other products.

Only when the information is wrong and it adds a couple of minutes to the search. But this is to be expected.

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RocketReach one of the best B2B tools for lead generation

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: excellent platform, highly recommended for lead generation

ease of use, free trial feature, options to earn credits, comprehensive database, agility, simplicity

it could be better if add more contacts from the Latin America region

Barry
Co-Founder, Biz Dev in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to track emails and phone numbers

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Nothing but excellent best leads search tool by far.

Ease of use & searching by Linkedin URL is Awesome. The internal search function is really good too.

I wish it would integrate directly with my CRM (Close.com) & Linkedin Sales Navigator. This would save quite a bit of time when looking up a lot of contacts.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Huge time-saver

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Save hours in finding the correct email address to contact a prospect and also facilitate searches.

Add integration with CRM to ease mass-export of contact information.

Devon
Devon
Director of Research and Prospect Management in USA
Fundraising, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Email finder is our biggest use as well as title finder and confirmation.

Ease of use, easy platform and very helpful in our daily research practices.

The value is great, but it would be great to be able to transfer credits from one account to another when under the same admin. Also, switching admins was a little cumbersome. I think if we don't have to log into old accounts to use up the extra credits that will create less confusion on our team internally.

Razane
Razane
Associate Researchers Manager in Griechenland
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for executive search firms

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's the tool I use every single day at work. I love it and have recommended it to other businesses!

The ease of use, the accuracy of the data found, and the customer service.

I wish it worked on other social media platforms, not just LinkedIn.

Bohumil
Business Development Manager in Tschechien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales Solution

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Very intuitive approach to contact management / database for both prospects and current customers.

Honestly, nothing I can think of at the moment.

Emerson Howell
Owner/President in Mexiko
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great resource for reliable contact information

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use RocketReach to get contact information in order to reach out to candidates I want to recruit. It's an easy Chrome add-in, and very easy to use.

It's very easy to use, they've kept updating and improving it, and I've generally gotten reliable emails.

Every now and then I have to log back in. The free phone numbers are often not reliable.

Richard
Business Development Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Lead Gen Tool

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I like the simple interface and the filtering tools that are available to search an intended list of prospects

Two qualities I appreciate about Rocket Reach are its cost per lead and the depth of contact information (email & phone number) that our subscription provides

The phone numbers are highly accurate but not always the best means of reaching the intended lead

Prasad
Data Labelling Intern in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast lead Generation Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Best software in field of lead generation .
I daily user of this software and it gives all kinds of information by just passing lead information in search box .

It is very good, simple , inexpensive lead software .It gives all information regarding company and its staff .It also gives 20leads for Free to use.

It is best software that's why I have no words to say it's bad things . Only one thing that I have faced problems for finding leads in Japan , China etc countries .

Yassine
SDR in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Good, but other tools do it better. The month we took will soon end.

Able to find phone number - Google Extension is helpful

You can't filtrate on any kind of information that you might need if you need a mobile, you'll have to check one per one, no ability to filtrate on those

Teresa
SDR in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RocketReach

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience with RocketReach. It has helped me with thousands of leads.

Easy to use and has tons of contact information for leads. I also love the extension it helps when looking for information off the internet. The support team has been very responsive and make sure my questions are answered.

No dislikes so far, I have had a great experience so far.

Lisa
Sr Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Average feeling

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: see above

I have used Rocket Reach off and on. I found it to be ok. Being that its main pull is from LinkedIn, I would think it would have more hits than not. my rate of return on good addresses is 30%. They used to have a combo package of emails and phone numbers. That would be richer in response but you need to buy separately. It is average. During COVID I started off October 2019 with a 1-year package. When I was not going to use it because of COVID, I called in May to see if I can park or put the package on hold. I was surprised of the immediate NO that came from the Customer representative. Explaining I would not be using it as my business was low from COVID. Very dissappointed about that.

poor rate of return on good working emails. less that 35% of a list of high end professionals.

Barbara
Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inaccurate Phone Numbers

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Meh.. I forgot to login and downgrade my plan on the day of renewal...and was charged the full $99.00 for this month. I asked customer service to please downgrade our plan to the $29.99 (no phone numbers) - and credit my cc. I was told that isn't possible. So now we are stuck with paying an extra $70. this month for a service we don't need and haven't found to be fruitful. Irritating approach to customer service.

The ease of doing the search. Ability to script ? in the chat and have the answer emailed

We upgraded to the $99. plan to include phone numbers - after using it for one month - less than a handful of phone numbers listed were accurate.

Kirsten
Marketing Data Analyst in USA
Tiefbau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good for what I can find

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

I like that I can find contact info pretty easily as long as I can find the person on LinkedIn or they are listed on the company webpage.

If you don't find them on linkedin or the company webpage, it's impossible to find contact info. Also, contact info may be out of date, even if they changed jobs a year or more ago.

Deanielle
CEO and Founder in Libanon
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive contact database but pricey

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Rocketreach is very easy to use, allowing you to search by so many criteria and see all emails at once.

Rocketreach is the largest lead generation database I’ve found. I can almost always find the contact and very easily.

It’s pricier than other platforms for sure

BreAnn
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I love how easy Rocketreach is to use and get reliable and useful information. I like that I can do a search and pick who I want the data for. Pricing is fair and customer service is quick to respond to any questions whether you are a client or not.

Sometimes the info is outdated. Maybe 5% of the time.

Amanda
Business Development Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Retail Lead Generator

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I would say that it has been very positive. We just completed a test of ZoomInfo and I found positive and negatives with both tools in the effectiveness of the information. I will say that ZoomInfo provides more information regarding mobile and direct phone contact information which is nice.

I like that you can use the linkedin contact information to search for the specific contact that you are looking for. I also like that information showing which emails have been validated. It would be nice to know how recently those contacts have been validated as I have had some bounce.

It's great for mid to larger companies. We still struggle with contact information for smaller privately held companies.

Joshua
Ops Intern in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and limited number of uses.

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Great - glad its not my money being spent.

It had the highest likelihood of retrieving the correct email address that was associated with the candidate.

The price was atmospheric for the number of contacts that can be viewed. 160 people for $75 is insane.

Alan
COO in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy & Accurate Solution For Finding Email Addresses

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: RocketReach really helps me find both the individual with the relevant title that I need to engage and also their actual email address.

I like that a search for emails provides both personal and also business email addresses - with a much higher degree of accuracy than competitors. I also really like that a search by company name will yield more individuals and job titles than LinkedIn.

NA

Tyron
Business Development Representative in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Able to target the right people

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: So far it has been great and has improved the speed at which I can connect with people dramatically

Being able to easily and quickly target the people I need

Search function can use a bit more tweeking

Jade
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Brilliant would recommend

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Ease of use and price. The extension is on Chrome and drops down with one click.

The chrome extension to stay open when you click on another tab and come back to it.