Mortgage Quest Bewertungen

von Market Focus

Filtern nach:

Über Mortgage Quest

Ein einfach zu bedienender Marketing- und CRM-Service, der speziell zur Steigerung der Verkäufe für Kreditfachleute entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Mortgage Quest

Kristeen S.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Keeping in contact with clients made easy"

Kommentare: I've been signed up for this service for years and was able to cancel another service I paid for after a while. It's worth the money and I don't even use all the available options.

Vorteile: I like this software because this one service includes many features that are sold separately, but at one, lower price. I keep in contact with my clients monthly and on special occasions. They can easily reply back if they need me. It also lets me know if an email didn't go through to a client so I can see why.

Nachteile: They offer assistance adding more clients to the list, but I do it manually to avoid duplication in client records. My computer security won't let me log in, so I have to use another computer to access the borrower records. I've not yet figured out how to use all the available options and services.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Mortgage Originator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Truly a "must have" program in your tool box"

Kommentare: I've been using MQ for most of my mortgage career of 30 years. I believe I started with MQ back in 1992. Now with the social media posting it really helps getting and keeping my name out there. The new consumer method is checking me out via the internet before reaching out. This social media posting really adds credibility. Millennials are very prone to checking anyone out before choosing to do business with. This helps a lot. While my company does not provide or use, I have been using individually for years.

Vorteile: The MQ is pretty much autopilot when it comes to staying in touch with my clients, Realtors, escrow officers, etc. I continue to get business long after the close, (5+yrs) as I have MQ send out the monthly real estate newsletter. All transaction participants love the status updates during the transaction.

Nachteile: I wish the videos were more polished like some of the other programs I've used. But these do get the message across.

Dave R.
MLO
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"MortgageQuest Review"

Kommentare: The Automatic marketing pieces are very good and is a set it and forget it.

Vorteile: Auto Marketing and Campaign's, Daily marketing reports that also includes Birthdays.
Outlook Integretion.
Abiliuty to mail letters to Borrowers

Nachteile: Seems to crash constantly.
Encompass import takes a very longtime
No direct integration with Facebook.
Interface is very outdated...appears to be operating on a DOS base system.
Constantly have to change the printer from a fax on a printer that is not the default printer.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Matt D.
Senior Loan Officer
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2017

"This will boost your business. It multiplies your effectiveness to stay in touch."

Vorteile: This software does a wonderful job and multiplies our marketing not only after closing but from the outset. I've used this software more than 10 years and it HAS increased my business at least 5-10% without any extra effort from me. I use it daily for every aspect of loan origination like pipeline management, email campaigns, videos, after closing marketing and many other uses. I recommend this software for anyone making a career as a loan officer.

Nachteile: The campaigns are a bit confusing and overwhelming to understand even after all these years of having the product. I'm sure my lack of doing additional campaigns is the reason for this. However I've looked at other CRM systems and they can all be overwhelming.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Rick F.
Senior Loan Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2017

"20+ years of Mortgage Quest"

Kommentare: I started using Mortgage Quest in the mid 90's when it was the only mortgage database program available. Not only did it give me a way to keep track of realtors and borrowers, but also let me communicate loan statuses during the process and a great drip campaign after closing. They grew with the technology that came out over the years. This system helped me gain the success I have had over the last 20+ years.

Vorteile: The automatic holiday and birthday cards, newsletter, loan updates, and the drip campaign it sends. As long as you put the information in the system upfront, you really don't have to do much more.

Nachteile: Creating and formatting reports could be streamlined.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2017
Rob A.
Loan Officer
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"MortgageQuest"

Kommentare: I have been using this product since it was in DOS. We are talking about since it was first developed. Although my company provides a CRM I keep using MortgageQuest because of the ease of use

Vorteile: MortgageQuest allows me keep in touch with my clients both present and past with minimum effort. By doing so it keeps my organized and efficient. That in turn makes me more profitable.

Nachteile: I think they could do a better job with support. Calls are not always promptly returned.

George E.
Mortgage Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2016

"Wonderful professional way to stay in touch with clients, prospects, and contacts."

Kommentare: Mortgage Quest is a wonderful program. Once things are set up with my clients, prospects, and contacts, it becomes almost automatic on staying in touch with my base. Many referrals are a result of the newsletter, (which is very well written), and campaigns for my target groups.

Vorteile: The newsletter e mailings are well received by all recipients. Professionally written. Once I figured out how to update loan status it's very simple to keep everyone up to speed on the transaction

Nachteile: I wish MQ had more of a video library like SureFire

• Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Geore E.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2016

"Income Doubled in 12 Months "

Kommentare: When I met with my CPA in April of 2016, I asked her "How is my company income from 2014 to 2015, she swung the monitor around and said " You doubled your income" The ONLY thing different was adding Mortgagequest to my team. George Elliot
Owner Agape Mortgages Inc. #1054704
Portland OR

Vorteile: Doubling my income.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quin N.
Loan Consultant
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Keep me in contact with my database"

Vorteile: This program is automatic once it's set up. It reminds me of birth dates of everyone in my database and sends out birthday wishes and major holidays. I also schedule my electronic newsletters to go out.

Nachteile: I don't use the software for all that it can do and wish I can have more hands on training

Jim K.
Branch Mgr./Advisor
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2015

"Have been a MQ user for over 15 years so I have seen it evolve and improve since the beginning."

Kommentare: I am a Mortgage Loan Originator and have practiced staying in front of and in touch with my clients throughout my career and Mortgage Quest has helped me do that. The pros of the product are that you can set up time sensitive campaigns and design letters that can periodically go out at pre-determined times. The Web version has improved the options with a Newletter that goes out to my Clients and an option to do email letter campaigns as well.
For pure marketing and tracking of your business it's been a great and consistent tool...
I would recommend anyone that wants to grow a long term business to use this product.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2015
Edwin C.
Home Loan Originator/Educator
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2015

"MORTGAGE QUEST "

Kommentare: I purchased MQ about 16 years ago when the Mortgage Market was suffering and it immediately
help me stay CONNECTED to my former client customers for referral and repeat business.
Since then, adding newly closed customers just added another feature.
The drip program of Birthday, Anniversaries, etc was extremely instrumental in staying 'in sight-in mind with customers.
MQ not only helped me stay engage with my customers, thereby maintaining my business, but
aided me in engaging with potential customers which INCREASED my business and my income.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2015
Scott F.
Mortgage Loan Originator
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2015

"8 year user- this is the foundation of my contact and process marketing success"

Kommentare: I use Mortgage Quest for every client, every deal, every lead and every contract. It is the reason that my organization presents in a fashion that keeps all my partners satisfied and steadily updated. The separate borrower and contact databases make a huge difference when associating and marketing to all partners for loans in process and after closing. If you haven't considered Mortgage Quest... you are missing out.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2015
John F.
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2016

"C&F Mortgage Review"

Kommentare: We worked with Mortgage Quest for numerous years and found the system to be a great source of capturing our clients data. Chris Carter & his team was available when needed & very willing to assist.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2016