Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Mindbody

Die Salonsoftware von Mindbody verwaltet nahtlos dein gesamtes Unternehmen, zieht neue Kunden an, steigert deinen Umsatz und wächst mit dir.

Erfahre mehr über Mindbody

It's very intuitive on the client end. My students enjoy the ease of scheduling and paying for classes and memberships.

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Bewertungen zu Mindbody

3.9
3.8
4.0
3.6

7.2/10

Mindbody hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’834 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Mindbody bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’834)

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Einfach und flexibel Software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Mindbody ist eine einfache Software und übersichtlich

Ich finde, dass der Software einfach TOP ist. Sehr einfach zu nutzen und man kann Ihre Zeit richtig gut organisieren

Die einzige Nachteile, die ich gefunden habe, dass der Software nicht genug möglichkeiten für individuelle Training.

Robin
SEO Manager in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Laut unserem Kunden die bisher beste Software für die Online Terminvergabe

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Von der Terminerstellung über die Buchung bis hin zur Zahlung reibungsloser Verlauf

Mehr individuelle Designmöglichkeiten wären zwecks Anpassung schön

Garrett
Garrett
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Learn It and Use It

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Lori
President in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Mindbody does it all!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with Mindbody, having used it as a consumer in the past and now as an administrator/business owner. I have referred Mindbody to a friend with a business in Canada who was not happy with their booking software. They've since switched to Mindbody and are working on getting it set up to accommodate their business needs.

I love Mindbody for the ease of scheduling clients in for appointments and the analytics are fantastic! I use them weekly to report sales to my accountant and review where my sales came from during a particular quarter. I adjusted my marketing approach as a result. I also really like the automations we can create so that clients are being welcomed, notified and asked for reviews at different stages of their experience with us. Thank you!

It was initially challenging to get set up so that my branded website worked seamlessly with Mindbody. I had to switch from using the 'appointment' setup to a 'class' setup because my business is such that, I can have up to 11 people in my center for each 2-hour session I offer. It created a fair amount of work to re-do it all but once it was switched to classes, it's working fine.

Miranda

Overall VERY Disappointed.

2.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far I have only been with Mindbody for 6 months. And it is a nightmare.

I like that they had a marketplace with other business', and that you can run a new client special that people can easily see.

I switched from wellness living to mindbody in January of this year. I thought it would make my life easier, but it has done quite the opposite. First off may I start with the fact that mindbody allows you to set up late/no show fees but does not charge the customer automatically. I would manually have to go in and do that myself. Also, the fact that they must be in a contract for them to even store a credit card to charge is ridiculous to me. Also, every time I call for help, I am told I must do everything myself in front of a laptop, half the time people spend forever trying to figure out what’s the issue and then just never solve it and send me a bunch of emails on step by step how to do it myself. Not very convenient. Another issue I have is that all my emails that get sent out for campaigns and advertising just go to all my clients spam folders. Which defeats the purpose because they can never see them, and apparently you must have a domain email instead of a Gmail for this to even be reversed. Having all my advertising emails go to client’s spam folder is HUGE and is super bad for the business. Their only advice is to buy a domain email, which Is much too late for my business to change my email now. OR to ask every individual client to add the email I have as a contact, which there is no easy way to do. You think oh just send them all an email to ask them. Oh, wait they still wouldn’t be able to see it. I also created a new client form that I wanted people to be required to sign just once for the remainder of their visits, and apparently, I would have to individually send it to ALL MY EXISTING CLIENTS for them to sign it. Which once again is a ridiculous request. To be honest I am highly disappointed with the software switch so far, and as a business owner I can't say I’m sure that I would recommend it. It has not at all been convenient for me, I must figure out everything on my own and every time I call for an issue I am placed on hold for an hour with the situation and then I get sent emails on how to fix it, and then I just never end up figuring it out. I think I spend even more of my time as an owner on the phone with customer service than I did with my last software, which is really disappointing. 90% of the time I get the answer from customer service, that they don’t know what the issue is. And I am like, well I don’t either considering I am just the owner of my own business? Then they just send me steps on how to fix it on their best guess of what the issue is. I don’t even see the point in customer service at this point.

Daphne
Director in UK

Using Mindbody at New York Pilates

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: They are not the most inexpensive booking platform out there, but all my staff are very familiar with using the app which is really helpful.
I believe that they are currently very good value for money. I see other studios switching over to cheaper alternatives, and have been hearing horror stories after they've changed.
I prefer to keep calm waters and continue using Mindbody. It does everything I need and the customer service is totally worth it.

GREAT customer service. Whenever I have a problem, I can call and the problem is usually sorted out straight away.

I've been with them since 2008, and in the last 4-5 years the price went up considerably. They offered me a deal to re-sign and I was very happy with it!

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for your review, Daphne! We're so grateful to have you as a customer.

Anessa
Fitness Instructor in USA

Amazing system

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great system overall. Best of all the other scheduling systems

Easiest to use compared to other scheduling systmes

the least i like about the system is that it is a bit pricy

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Anessa. We're delighted that you've found our platform to be so helpful and easy to use!

Linda
Linda
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worst organized company NOT support whatsoever

1.0 vor 2 Monaten

Nothing....you can have the best scheduling app ever but without customer support that can take up to 10 hours a week to obtain answers, stay on hold, repeat calls, confusion among the corporation of not writing things down from last conversation, it is not feasible to do business.

Their customer support is non existent and you will waste more time on the phone than doing work. We had them for10 + years and finally gave up. When we tried to leave them, they made it impossible to receive our data which is our entire database. They lied to us and said our database was wiped out immediately but it wasn't. Our losses with this company were vast.

Dr. Sarah
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When it works, it's great

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This software has literally 100% of the features that I need out of a software to run my business smooth and efficiently, but I would kill for all those features to work closer to 90% of the time for the price I pay for it.

Online booking Marketing suite with automated emails Appointment confirmations Personal branded app Membership and package management

Customer support is terrible Nobody ever seems to understand how to fix the recurrent problems with the software There are constant glitches All automated emails are routed to spam Credit card processing is severely delayed by up to 5 days It is lavishly expensive for what you get

Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Features and Easy to use

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Mindbody software is highly recommended for wellness and fitness businesses seeking a comprehensive solution to manage operations effectively, enhance client experience, and drive business growth.

Mindbody software is a robust platform designed to streamline business operations for wellness and fitness establishments. It excels in its comprehensive features tailored for scheduling, client management, and payment processing. One of its standout features is its intuitive interface, which facilitates easy booking for clients and efficient schedule management for staff. The software supports various wellness sectors including gyms, spas, yoga studios, and more, offering customizable options to suit different business needs.

However, while Mindbody offers extensive functionality, some users may find its pricing structure complex, with costs potentially increasing as additional features are added. Customer support, while generally responsive, could benefit from more personalized assistance during peak times.

Marc
Captain of Customer Success in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Essential Tool for Wellness Professionals

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Mindbody has been overwhelmingly positive. It has greatly reduced the administrative burden, allowing me to focus more on my clients. Despite a few minor drawbacks, it's a highly recommended tool for wellness professionals looking to enhance their business operations.

I love the user-friendly interface, the streamlined scheduling, and the seamless integration with other platforms like Zoom and Shopify

The mobile business app lacks some features, making it difficult to manage all aspects of my business on the go.

Bheige
Executive Assistane in Philippinen
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MindBody is the best scheduling app!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

It has so many features! As an admin, I have the freedom to customize the services we offer.

It has so many features. It might take time to familiarize everything.

Sharmila
President in USA

Mindbody Online transformed my business

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Theresa

It is OKAY

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Jonathan
Company owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating software that causes no end of issues and no one to help!! (that was our experience)

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Unprofessional, inept and impossible. We have been tirelessly attempting to deal with Mindbody to help us with our new company and have had so many problems on the way. The "Sad Robot" has to be the most frustrating logos that inform the user that "Something's not working right" has been the most common experience of us as company owners and worst of all, our clients/patients. The first 6 days we couldn't log on to our £300+/month (half price as a special enticement) and no one could help me. Finally we were logged on and as a gesture of goodwill the Mindbody team agreed to waive the first months fee...this was the one and only positive, as sadly things went from bad to worse. Our "onboarder" was [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was very nice but due to the 8 hour time difference was unable to offer us training before 5pm UK time, when we have our young kids to contend with! So we were provided with a [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who frustratingly wasn't helpful and at times, rather rude. Attempts to ask questions and raise concerns were cut short by her repeatedly interrupting, so much so I actually struggled to attend our training due to her poor attitude and unprofessional approach. We asked her "why don't our clients get confirmation emails when they book online?". She replied "there's a bug". We asked "What's been done and when is it being fixed" to which she replied "You've been added to the list but I don't know when it will be fixed". How can we tell clients that? Proble after problem

The name is good. The software looks so good when you see it on YouTube, but our experience didn't live up to the promises

The problems just got worse and worse.... 1. Clients who booked online had their payments rejected. 2. Some were charged twice. 3. Some were booked and then cancelled, then when they tried again, the class was fully booked. 4. Then a whole days worth of payments were then voided, over £600 on our 2nd day of trading....gone! But, all the clients had the payment taken out of their accounts, so we had to ask them to show evidence as our Mindbody software was showing that the payment was voided. It made us look so amateur and clueless. 5. The widgets on the App don't work and the calendar disappears, then the link doesn't work. All the time I am paying my website designer to try to figure this out and no one in technical team is available to talk to him. Despite cries for help and emails to Ross. 6. Our card machine (£199) didn't work. We spent over four hours the day before our launch attempting to talk to a technical team that eventually got it working...for 2 hours and then the next day it didn't work again. So clients can't pay online as it doesn't work, and they can't may at our health hub... as the card machine doesn't work....so they have to pay by cash....who pays by cash and what kind of modern day company demands cash as their online software doesn't work and their card machine doesn't work?.....it makes us....sorry, Mindbody made us look like an absolute joke. 7. Instructors haven't been able to log on 8. We haven't had our payments through to our bank

Rebecca
Studio Manager in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good system that did not work as well for Canadian clients

3.0 vor 9 Monaten

Customer service was very good. We were able to easily put in our schedules and see the overall picture of our enrollment structure. Tracking clients was well done.

Mindbody at the time of our usage did not allow for online registration for clients, payment systems for Canadians not the ability for our clients to have a portal into their accounts to make changes and access information. It was very rudementary in its design. As such we changed systems entirely for ease of business.

Phillipe
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible product w/ terrible customer service

1.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: It couldn’t be worse and I feel trapped because moving 1,100 customers to a new product is close to impossible.

There is one guy, [sensitive content hidden] that works for MBO who’s helpful. Everyone else at MindBody has no idea how to operate or provide guidance on their own product

I’ve used MBO for years and it is the bane of our existence. Monthly memento based Martial Arts and Fitness gyms are in dire need of a better product.

Julia
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible software, terrible customer service

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service is awful. The message always says they have an unusually high call volume, so it takes hours to solve any issues, and half the issues the techs have never heard of it, so they just punt.

The software is good at booking clients, and minding the number of sessions remaining in a package. It reminds clients of appointments.

The point of sale is a nightmare. They have NO point of sale effectively. They don't even allow an instrument as a chip reader!!! The only solution is a 3rd party instrument that costs $900, and does not fully integrate with the mindbody software. They forbid you getting a functional Credit card terminal, and have no options. This system is a constant source of grief. It double charges clients all the time, they say they are "trying" to get it to stop, meanwhile I get a dozen furious calls a week from clients who complain. The company has had an urgent fix in the works for over a year. I could go on, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Aditionally, they charge way above what I can get credit card processing for on the open market, but they forbid any competition in this arena.

Tatiyana
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like it but..

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

Amanda
Owner, LMT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Things are okay, but they could be better

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall. Our experience is a positive one.
We certainly have our frustrations and have been met with dead ends on more than one occasion.
We have been continually researching and discussing with peers the use of other similar products to see if there would be a similar and more cost effective fit for us.

-visually, it is simple and appealing -The customer service team is responsive and intelligent and we appreciate the remote controlling of the screen to learn while issues are resolved -Mostly it has accommodated the needs of our business

-It is clearly most functional for a class-based business, we would love to see improvements and functionality for appointment based (one that stands out, is being able to schedule through our Google Business listing) -The fact that you raise your rates and do not grandfather in your current subscribers to stay at the same rate is really sneaky and I do not respect that at all. Just because you add features that we did not ask for or need, does not mean that your happy clients should be forced into higher cost for services they do not want. Some customer loyalty would be nice. -There are features that we "cannot change" at all that would make our business run more smoothly (how the check out options are arranged, the way that clients are able to book certain times using your software through our website, and using a GC to pay for a service when booking online...to name a few) -When mind body is down, our business is DOWN, and we have seen first hand how horrible of an impact this can have for us

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Amanda- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our recent acquisition of Booker Software was aimed at improving the experience for appointment-based businesses like yours. In addition, we apologize for the impact that we have on your business when our software has an event, but know that we are actively working on solutions to prevent that from happening in the future.

Jonna
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hair salon owners: This is good for appointments, but its missing one MAJOR feature

3.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Own a hair salon? This might be important to you too: I've been using MindBody for nearly 2 years at my salon for its online booking. I have nothing bad to say about how the online booking functions on MY end... meaning that when I log in and manage my appointments, it's pretty easy for me. It's actually REALLY easy for me and I love the way MindBody allows me to manage my appointments. So I do recommend it for this very important reason. HOWEVER, what I don't love about this service is that, according to my website designers SetMySite (these guys are incredible btw), there's no "customizable embed code"... in business owner terms that means, when the client wants to book their appointment through the website, they click on a link on the website that takes them OUT of your website and ON TO MindBody's website. There are other salon booking applications that allow you to create a custom look and feel to the appointment booking application and "embed" it onto your website, so that your clients can actually book ON your website. MindBody offers no such feature. So why does this ruin the experience so much? 1) It looks unprofessional! We consider ourselves a very high-end salon. Sending our client to another website that doesn't match the same look and feel of our website looks amateur and unpolished. Especially since our website uses dark colors, and MindBody's is all white - it's a very ugly contrast. 2) It's not very user friendly for the client. Originally I wanted a "book now" button under each service offering on my website and I wanted to have that button automatically take the client down the path to book that specific service once they clicked on it (obviously). But I guess that wasn't so obvious for the MindBody peeps as when someone clicks on the "book now" button on my website, it just takes them to a general page where the client has to fish around for the service they JUST TRIED to book on my site and re-add it so they can book! SMH. 3) When the client is taken to the MindBody booking page, they aren't greeted with a list of services to choose from. They are greeted the the need to "sign in" to an account. How could a first time client already have an account? MindBody should know that many many clients that book online are actually first time clients! Why not make it as easy as possible for them to book online? I feel like MindBody makes it as HARD as possible for them to book the service they want through the website itself.

Excellent admin management. Wonderful for managing appointments and worth the money based on this alone. You pay more as your business grows. I have found the support to be excellent. I'm not sure why so many people here are complaining about the support. Everyone I've talked to has been really knowledgeable and helpful.

No way to book appointments directly on your own website. This is a pretty big one for me obviously. The booking page for the customer is stark, confusing, and unnecessarily cumbersome. There needs to be a way to make the integration more seamless and pretty. I guess it's just very disappointing because the software and company are otherwise very good. This seems like such a no-brainer and I feel like I'm losing business because of it. This needs to be addressed.

Sean
Founder and Executive Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Considering Mindbody? BEWARE! They will say what you want to hear to get your credit card on file

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: TERRIBLE. They are misleading snake oil salesmen who are glad to swindle small family owned businesses without blinking an eye. Provided misleading and inaccurate information about functionality. THE WORST customer service when trying to make things right. They continue to charge my credit card multiple times after I canceled, leaving me to wait 30 days to get my own money back. They promised a full refund and decided to never refund a cent and they never followed up with me. The only reason I was able to get them back on the phone was because they kept charging my card! BEWARE: MINDBODY IS COMPRISED OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN, CROOKS AND SWINDLERS

Robust feature list, aesthetics are ok.

The sales team will say whatever they think you need to hear to get you signed up, even if they are not fully sure about the functionality of certain features or if the platform is a good fit for you business. They will tell you it is a great fit, even if they know it is not going to work for you. I spent hours and hours describing in intricate detail the needs of my business and going over the functionality of the features to make sure it would work. They assured me it would be great. After being sold and working on on boarding for months, because it is an incredibly convoluted process, I came to realize the features I was relying on did not actually work as described, leaving me without an operating system for my business during peak season. The sales team and the development team and the onboarding team act completely independently and do not communicate consistently with the customer or each other, leaving wide gaps in the sales team's understanding of the actual functionality of the product. Instead, you will be provided misinformation, no matter if that leaves you and your business grasping for straws. When you try to work things out with customer service, they again tell you one thing and don't follow up or act completely different once you are off the phone. I was told I would get a full refund, only to never see a cent or ever get a call back. They also charged my credit card MULTIPLE times after I canceled; I had to wait 30 days to get my money.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Sean - Thank you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with MINDBODY. We do see that our accounting team issued a refund for the charges you received after you cancelled your account with us, and apologize for that happening. Your feedback has been sent to our Sales Management team for review. We wish you the best of luck as you grow your business.

Peter
director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay well away from this company

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: MindBody missold me on the product. They promised me basic functions that the software simply wasn't able to deliver. When I expressed that this is one of the main selling points for me they said quote" I've checked it for you and we can do that". One of these things was a simple auto email reminder for customers when they are due for payment on their payment plan. This function could have saved me a considerable amount of time not having to individually email people. It took me weeks of communication to them to even get an I'm sorry out of them without any real resolution. I wish their sales people were more honest at the beginning and just told me outright that the software isn't for my business. They outright lied to me and seemed to be more keen on closing a sale than having a happy customer for the long run. They suspect they actually caused extra work load for their tech support team. While the tech support team was generally trying to be helpful I was told conflicting information several times about the same subject on how to adjust a certain functionaility or whether or not it can be adjusted etc. This also caused me several hours on the phone with them. This is very upsetting as I sept £1500 for onboarding then £190/month on monthly subsciption for using the platform. That's OUTRAGEOUS comparing it to what you actually get for that money!!!!!!! Upon leaving them they woulnd't provide my data in a userfriendly format even when I asked for it.

I generally found their tech support team helpful and generally trying their best to sort out the issues you're facing. Although it often meant spending hours on the phone waiting for them.

Not user friendly at all, neither from the customer's perspective nor from the admin side. Initially we had about 30% of the registration not going through due to the sign up process not functioning properly on the customers side. This is after spending £1500 on 2 months of onboarding with MindBody!!!! The software often wouldn't function fully on Safari. Simple tasks made extremely complicated on the admin side. For example: if you have to change a date of an event, you have to remove every person registered from the event and refund their account. Until you do that the software doesn't let you change the date. Once you removed and refunded everyone you can change the date of the event. Once you change the date of the event you have to individually re-register each person back in. The process of doing the unregistering and reregistering someone takes a couple of minutes each. This is just one example of many.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience with Mindbody. We can see that your cancellation was processed, and wish you the best of luck as you search for a software that fits your business needs.

Richard
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Skip this overpriced, poorly designed software.

2.0 vor 7 Jahren

The actual customer interface is pleasing to look at. Customer support had a fairly long wait most days, but when you did get through to someone, they could usually solve the problem or let you know there was nothing they could do to help.

I was contacted by a Mindbody sales rep who said their software would be "perfect" for doing online reservations for my business. I'm more than a bit disappointed in their software. This is a classic example of a very poorly designed system that has been endlessly fixed and patched. Here is my biggest complaint. The software allows a client to purchase more seats than what are available in a workshop scheduled for a particular date. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT AN ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM ALLOWS MORE SEATS TO BE SOLD THAN ARE AVAILABLE? Really, it's true. It is really and unbelievably true. Happens to us week in and week out and I have to call customers to apologize and fix the mess. Every month I have to schedule my classes and get them into the system. Because the software is so clunky, it takes a lot of time, multiple screens and it is prone to errors. I've recently switched to a new software system and what takes me 10 minutes now used to take me an hour with Mindbody. Training employees to use the system is extremely difficult. I finally gave up and just did the work myself. Their latest 25% price increase had me running for the door. There are other reservation systems out there that you can find on this review site. Don't waste your time with this one.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Richard, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have been experiencing a higher than average call volume and have been actively working on improving wait times, including launching a 24/7 support Twitter account. We'd like to hear more about your feedback about your worksthips being oversold. Can you send us an email at [email protected] detailing your experience so we can investigate? We know that you have many options for business management software and we appreciate that you tried MINDBODY. We wish you and your business success.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

So bad it's almost a scam.

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.