Über RBackup

Hoste deine eigenen Online-Backup-Services unter deinem Branding auf deinem eigenen Server oder in einem beliebigen Rechenzentrum, einschließlich der meisten Cloud-Lösungen.

Erfahre mehr über RBackup

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu RBackup

4.3
4.0

RBackup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RBackup bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

fermineduar
Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) in Venezuela
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

simple but useful and powerful online backup system

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: has given me excellent venficios thanks to this software I could restore in a few minutes both servers and data that had been lost due to electrical failures in the building.
If i did not have the backups in the cloud with rbackup i would have lost very valuable information from the company in addition to weeks of server configuration.

* It is super flexible you can save your data in your datacentre or in a cloud service or wherever you want you just have to configure it. *has an excellent web interface with which you can easily customize everything, names, logos, etc. * Super secure with multiple encryption methods, you just have to choose the method of your preference and apply it. *You can backup whatever you need from simple files to databases, virtual machine image images using vmware. High definition videos and restore them in a fast and reliable way whenever you want. * It has an excellent programmer of tasks easy and intuitive with which you will configure the realization of automatic backups and you will not even notice when you are doing them due to its practicality * It has extensive support for the file extensions of the microsoft server products such as active directory, exchange, sql. and others. *Has licensing levels according to customer requirements can be annual or monthly

* In places where there is little bandwidth available (Venezuela). File transfers may be slow *It would be great if the same quality and breadth of support for Microsoft products and files is available for linux extensions.

Nava
Student in Frankreich
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Rbackup

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I find every feature of this app so amazing and The ease of usage is perfect in my idea

I see almost no problem in it,I think its practical enough for me

Cecil
owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

think before you purchase, then go somewhere else

2.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I bought the package in April 2016. They were great help in setting the system up. when I needed support again I went through the partner portal and the support ticket option never worked. After many tries for support I finally got through to them by calling. The portal does not work on getting support. I have not been able to get a true backup or restore on this system, It is now Oct 2016. My last try for support left me in the dark, On Oct 13, 2016 I needed to restore files to client system. Restore would not work. I left a message on their web site. On Oct 14, 2016 I was e-Mailed a response for support. I did what e-mail wanted, and the Restore did not work. I responded back this fact. On Oct 17, 2016 support responded back wanting to access the client system. I responded that I can not have a client system down for over 3 days and that I had restored their data by other means. It is now Oct 22, 2016 and they have not responded back with a negative or positive response. Think real good before you purchase this product.

The interface was every easy to use

unreliable backups and restores