Über QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Die führende Buchhaltungssoftware für Kleinunternehmen. Sofortiger Zugriff auf Kunden-, Lieferanten- und Mitarbeiterinformationen.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The developers really took their time making this software and I'm glad they did a great job. I love how you can manage both business and personal finances on one platform.

Constant charges to maintain all of the products features. Most charges are unclear and come as a surprise charge on your credit card.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

4.3
4.1
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19’038 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (19’038)

Judy N.
Judy N.
DEBT RECOVERY OFFICER in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

" My Experience With QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise "

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is a reliable and trustworthy cloud accounting software which has advanced features for online invoicing, billing, ordering, inventory management, online shopping, payrolls creation among others services it offers. It has Intrusive design and pleasant interface than all. I crown Self-explanatory tool it is and its capabilities of managing all cash flow and expenses as well as financial analysing report.

My organisation and I are OK with all it has since it over delivers.

Maria M.
Independiente in Dominikanische Republik
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Quickbooks es lo mejor

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Gracias a QuickBooks, el seguimiento de todas las transacciones y datos financieros de la empresa y sus proyectos afiliados se ha vuelto muy fácil, ya que podemos pagar y recibir facturas y registrarlas en nuestros registros de una manera simple y segura

Quickbooks es un sistema muy poderoso, puede hacer casi cualquier cosa a un nivel aceptable. No me he encontrado con un requisito de contabilidad que QuickBooks no pueda manejar por nosotros

Result El servicio de atención al cliente es muy frustrante. La función de chat es un bot que intenta resolver los problemas de los clientes, pero no es tan útil como un humano que puede escuchar y diagnosticar problemas humanos. Los chatbots tampoco funcionan al 100 %, lo que aumenta la frustración. Existe un sistema automatizado similar a un chatbot cuando se realizan llamadas a la línea directa. Toma mucho tiempo, y cuando los humanos finalmente responden, no tienen la autonomía para ayudar. La función de informes para la nómina podría utilizar algunas mejoras. Al navegar por la información de los empleados, a menudo se le solicita que regrese a la página de inicio del empleado después de salir de una pantalla, por lo que no puede saltar rápidamente de una página de información del empleado a otra.

Denise M.
Accountant in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Data Corruption Issues Spoiling a Great Product

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I know Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop and it does everything I need to do and more. That part of it is outstanding. The strength, that it is compatible with so many other pieces of software, could also be the weakness, as I think other software accessing my Quickbooks data could be causing the corruption issues I am experiencing.

I love that Quickbooks is intuitive, works with many other software integrations, every accountant understands it, it is priced well, and easy to use. There is no other accounting software that works with so many different pieces of software. When it is working, it is the best!

We have had constant data corruption issues for over a year, despite using the Enterprise version of the Quickbooks. Our file size is around 250 MB, which shouldn't be a problem for Enterprise. Many times when I open the program, there are problems with the data. Oddly, I can just close the file and reopen it until my data verification shows no problems with my data. This means every time I open the software I have to check for problems with my data and every time I close the software I have to save a backup, in case I cannot solve the data corruption issues when opening. The only reason I am still using quickbooks, is that I also have an integrated software solution called Scanwriter, that inputs data to quickbooks for me. I have hundreds of invoices and payments on those invoices to enter every month, so I really don't want to lose the automation factor. There is a Quickbooks file doctor, that you can use to fix your files, but it really shouldn't be needed on a daily basis. The corruption is such that I will occasionally open Quickbooks to find that none of my customers are there. Then I close and reopen the file a few times and everything is fine. Unfortunately, until I figured that out I went about my usual day entering data, only to find the corruption later and have to restore from a backup and re-enter all of that data. When I contacted support, the problem was not evident, so they couldn't do anything to help.

Antwort von Intuit

letzten Monat

We appreciate you leaving a review, Denise. To help solve some of the issues you can turn off the preference that requires a backup and a verification if you don't want it to run every time you open the file. This can be found under File> Backup company> Create local backup. In the Create Backup window select "Options". Here you can select to remind you to make a backup as well as if it runs a verification when it does backup. Should you open the file and see your info is missing we recommend contacting the QuickBooks Desktop Team to help look into resolving the issue. You can find all the methods to contact them here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/contact-quickbooks-desktop-support/L9d0ZUCrC_US_en_US Hope this helps. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Belasco S.
Digital marketing manager in Südafrika
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quivk Books desktop Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Quickbooks has helped me keep track of my account books in one place therefore reducing confusion. I have intergrated the software with my other softwares like hubspot. The software enables me send my clients more professional and easy to understand quotations. However i have had problems with their phone support team, they are not easily accessible when there is emergency on the software. In a nutshell quickbooks software is a must get especially if you want to scale your small business up.

QuickBooks has a variety of features that supports small and medium businesses and it allows up to 25 users. The software can intergrate with more than 500 business apps and softwares. QuickBooks has a friendly user interface which makes it easy to navigate through its dashboard. QuickBooks gives a 30 day free trial version which gives you a test drive of the software before deciding to subscribe. Enables you to keep all your books of accounts in one place.

The price has been increasing throughout the years. Less automated as compared to online version which takes more time. Their phone support is not efficient and sometimes they do not assist by phone hence forced to migrate to online version which facilitate a quick live bookkeeping. Does not facilitate split transactions and auto sales report hence need to migrate from desktop to online version.

Justin L.
Justin L.
Business Owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

Chamir B.
Consultant in Suriname
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quikbooks is easy to setup and easy to start up.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall Quickbooks Desktop is a great program, it's a complete accounting software for manny businesses that can grow with your business. It provides all the tools your business needs, yet is easy to use. I can organize my bookkeeping, manage inventory, track sales, and even run payroll at a fraction of the cost. QuickBooks Enterprise saved me thousands of dollars a year compared to similar solutions. Powerful and flexible.

Simple coordination with other application/Software and makes invoicing simple and powerful relying upon your arrangement. QuickBooks is amazing Software and obliges an extremely wide scope of organizations. In particular it offers incredible technical support (On premise, Calls, Email and, surprisingly, Remote Support), another advantage is all around addressed documentation, and online assistance/Forums.

It is only accessible on your deskto, you can not acces it on the web. In this manner, it is very troublesome especially when everything these days must be gotten to remotely.

Brittany W.
Office admin in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Takes the thinking out of accounts

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is definitely a way to make office management way more simple. I feel like I cut out about 2 hours of extra unnecessary work. I don't waste time doing alone of things I used to do.

I love how easy it is to use. I have daily tasks to make sure I stay on top of everything.

It's not difficult to use and I enjoy how it keeps me on task. However customer service can sometimes be ridiculous. They are not always the polite or the nicest. But no complaints about the software!

Dominic C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Desktop Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall good experience using this software. Helps keeps things organized and much easier to produce reports to see monthly P&L . Really appreciate the ability to share info with accountant

Relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it Easy to share info with our accountant Reporting is extensive Pretty user friendly Intuitive

Took a while to get use to the software The chatbot is not helpful. Often I just have to call customer support which is frustrating at times depending on the wait.

Yunuen G.
Director de TI in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Exelente software para empresas

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: En general es una buena experiencia,creo que aún tiene detalles a mejorar pero va por buen camino

Es un software que se encuentra claramente organizada,es sencillo integrar varias cuentas externas,es muy bueno y seguro para llevar la contabilidad de las empresas.

No me agrada que que los precion de suscripciones sean elevados, aveces cuesta un poco ingresar transacciones que son necesarias en nuestro día a día para la empresa.

Sheldon H.
Sheldon H.
sales rep in Jamaika
Einzelhandel, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Quickbook expensive but still help small business

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My over experience is customer service takes a long time to reply. The cost is high compare to other books. the system have alot of flaws.

The interface is easy to manupilate and the inventory is user friendly.

The software have too muvh bigs and clithes.

Ivanna L.
Independiente in Argentinien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Con algo de errores pero recomendable !!!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Solo preguntas generales de contabilidad e informes. Me gustan las opciones de informes personalizados y automáticos. Además, la capacidad de enviar y extraer contenido a otras aplicaciones (Quickbooks Time) es agradable.

Hacer el trabajo. Es fantástico que los clientes puedan pagarle directamente a través de QBO. Me gusta que pueda enviar y recibir contenido con otras aplicaciones

Mi mayor problema con QBO son los permisos. Creamos "proyectos" y los administradores de proyectos no pueden ver los gastos de los proyectos que administran. Una configuración deshabilita su capacidad para ver los registros/contabilidad de la empresa (lo cual tiene sentido), pero eso no significa necesariamente que no puedan ver los gastos administrativos del trabajo. En mi opinión, esto es un gran defecto. Solo los administradores pueden ver los gastos y ejecutar informes para ver si el trabajo es rentable. Yo (y otros) hemos informado este problema durante años y aún no lo hemos solucionado. insecto. Las plantillas personalizadas tienen un error que no se ha solucionado en años. Tienen actualizaciones aleatorias, pero generalmente aparecen nuevos errores

Mevasoa benjaniaina R.
Article Writer in Madagaskar
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

Kommentare: Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise release. This form of the product covers midrange bookkeeping, including general record, and stock administration, and it's authorized per seat, with costs starting at $1,100 each year for a solitary seat yearly membership. With various memberships accessible to get to various degrees of usefulness, including Advanced Reporting, Advanced Payroll, and various levels of help, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise clients can plan arrangements that are genuinely all around focused on for explicit necessities. In any case, a restrictive data set, a genuinely low max-client limit, and a dependence on its client local area for assist documentation with keeping this framework somewhat behind Acumatica and Intacct, the current Editors' Choice victors in this class. You can likewise pay for the membership consistently, starting at $75.60 each month for a solitary seat permit. The vast majority of the little and average size business (SMB) applications inspected in this gathering run on top of uncompromising information bases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SAP HANA.

Simple to-explore process menus. Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients. Tremendous client local area. Basic structures and report customization. Enormous number of standard and contributed reports. Brilliant import capacities. Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include. No Economic Order Capabilities. Fundamental Low Inventory alerts. Versatile up to 30 clients. Exclusive information base. No evident focal documentation. Versatile access just with an extra help.

Darcie G.
Payroll Adminstrator/Bookkeeper in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software-will continue using

Kommentare: This software keeps track of everything our company needs incl all AR, AP, payroll and tax transactions and accruals.

Many features available making it an integral part of our day to day operations. Processing payroll is easy and tax accrual function and e-file makes it so simple and easy to match to federal and state calculations. Reporting features are very good. We have 100’s of customers and vendors and the tracking of availability of transactions is superb. We also use their remote hosting service for work from home employees and have never had an issue with maintaining connections and to the minute updated information.

The only things I could recommend for improvement is the ability to have detailed customizable reporting for employee and payroll functions. Customer service is iffy-most are nice but some are not very knowledgeable and it can take quite a long time to resolve what seems to be a simple issue. Currently found that the annual renewal fee charged was $500 more than what was quoted by two of their reps so am looking at having to attempt to get a refund for the overcharge.

Albert T.
IT Tech in Botswana

Of all the Accounting Software's I recommend QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Proven best so far

Kommentare: Easy integration with other application/Software and makes invoicing easy and effective depending on your setup. QuickBooks is legendary Software and accommodates a very wide range of businesses. Most importantly it offers great tech support (On premise, Calls, Email and even Remote Support), another benefit is well represented documentation, and online help/Forums.

The best and great news the online version of QuickBooks which means you can finish your work or do you from anywhere, will always be up to date with updates and new feature edition. File sharing Feature is the most needed tool for the accountant to easily exchange data they need to keep the books and do taxes. Payroll feature can be accessed through the software and has other features like loan funding all this can be done anytime, anywhere any device all you need in internet access.

A software has to make your life easy problem in QuickBooks if you should make mistake it take hell lot of time to fix them as you have to follow all the steps for creation there has to be Delete, Undo or Edit button. Working under harsh boss your work is expressed so working with a Software keeps giving an Unresponsive error gets to your nerves as your boss will not take that for a reason but a bad factor on your part.

Artist, Designer & Training Delivery Professional in UK
Telekommunikation, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Quickly impressive!

Kommentare: To summarise its an incredibly attractive & useful product, both for sole traders and Limited companies. It's great value for money and can save a huge amount of time and headaches. This is particularly evident when you consider it as an interest in something that will without a doubt save you time, and may even lessen or cut your bookkeeper expenses totally. In view of that, I've have no problems in suggesting Quickbooks. Start with the 30-day trial to completely evaluate whether or not it meets your specific needs.

First and foremost, keep in mind that this is a product with a long history. The parent organization, Intuit has been creating expense and bookkeeping programming beginning around 1983. They are a US organization however adjusted Quickbooks for the UK market and duty framework in 2014. Quickbooks is one of the main bookkeeping programming arrangements with more than 624,000 endorsers in 2014 (a figure liable to have risen). Once more, that simply adds to the entire trust and security component. The greatest benefit of utilizing Quickbooks is the time and stress it will save you. When you're fully operational you'll see how effectively you can keep all of your bookkeeping records forward-thinking. It truly turns into a breeze. Also the biggest advantage is that you're no longer shackled to your desk! saving your opportunity to develop your business. All of that for only a couple of pounds a month implies it truly is an easy decision and one of the best choices you'll make when maintaining a business.

Nothing is perfect and to guarantee a decent Quickbooks review it's vital that you're aware of the disadvantages too. Right off the bat, similar to any product, it's somewhat flawed. There are some reviews on Trustpilot surveys of individuals encountering technical issues. Regardless of whether that is with connecting bank accounts or individuals simply doing something wrong. However it's frustrating when such things happen. However, to alleviate that, Quickbooks do have a pretty responsive tech support team. There are a huge number of surveys that describe the supportiveness and persistence of the Quickbooks customer service team. So it's reassuring to know that should you encounter a problem, they'll assist you with tackling it rapidly. The other negative worth focusing on is that with any product there is an expectation to absorb information. You'll have to invest some time figuring out how to take full advantage of its capabilities. Fortunately, Quickbooks make it relative easy with instinctive plan and design and a lot of tutorials and help material.

Yelena P.
Director in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks for Succu

Kommentare: Easy to follow instructions, many features to run your business smooy

QuickBooks is a great software for anyone. It’s easy to use and you are not required to be an account to use it. It’s also compared to other softwares fairly cheap

Some critical fields are missing but you can always buy additional add-on. Annual fees are also a con but it’s not too expensive.

Antwort von Intuit

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review, Yelena! We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks Desktop is working seamlessly for you so far. Yes, you're exactly right! QuickBooks Desktop can integrate with several different 3rd party Apps/programs that offer additional features that may be helpful for what you're needing. To take a look at what's available, you can visit: https://desktop.apps.com/home If you need anything else or have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks Desktop Support using the (?) Help icon in-product! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Golden C.
Accounts Clerk in Südafrika
Essen & Trinken, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the best Accounting Software solution. Simply the Best!

Kommentare: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has advanced inventory systems and reporting, it allows me to rebill individual job costs and it has got a very well coordinated option for payroll allocation. I simply need to run payroll function for me to manage my employees' compensation and company taxes. For me this software is still the best despite some of its shortcomings. I would still recommend it all day long.

The compatibility of QuickBooks Desktop with other third party clients is very critical. I can link it with my banks and other applications and it works perfectly well. This software is user friendly and its interface is another notable advantage. This software allows me to manage all my clients' accounts and be able to produce financial reports as they are required. Its customizable features brings with it great value. I usually customize my clients' invoices and billing documents. Its out of the box features allows us to carry out our daily and weekly accounting tasks with ease. This software supports very complex accounting.

The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has a steep learning curve. I took a great deal of time when I was training my workmates. The items I no longer use in the inventory list should be deleted instead of being made inactive. I need them deleted. This software has to be fine tuned to remove bugs when I am creating multiple company accounts profiles. They may need to add bar code scanning function.

Emerson D.
LTL Operations in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks is the gold standard

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years.
It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Patrice K.
COO in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

Alain jove R.
Alain jove R.
Freelancer in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bookkeeping has never been easy with this

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, QB is an awesome accounting tool especially for noobs like me who doesn't have any background on the matter. It does a great job of updating the reporting data and a scheduled cutoff time to allow you to know that some data won't still be present and are still in the works. Payroll, sales, and the likes are just made simple because of this.

This relatively easy to use app is outstanding. With its simple interface with a lot of features for the average and the advanced user makes importing and exporting a breeze. Although it has selected platforms to integrate to, it still works well and does a great job with automating business and even my personal finances. I like the way reporting templates for weekly, monthly, are there for ease of use, which can be customized further to suit my needs. It's easy and convenient because it avoid the human error of calculations with old method of pen and paper, and even the improved ones of using spreadsheets and its counterpart apps. It is even better with optional plugins to make accounting a walk in the park, that's for a small additional fee of course.

This is a bit pricy compared to other apps out there that have more or less the same functionality. It would be helpful if the excel/csv import can be better as sometimes the alignments and other elements have minor issues. And this is the same with switching from one mode to another which can sometimes have issues with the entries. And lastly, it would be nice to improve the quality that the customer service provides because it is not really great. I'm sorry to say but it's not so customer service oriented that the Quality Assurance department should work hard in weeding out those bad apples.

Tiffany S.
CFO in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Advertising versus delivered

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the software is very functional and user friendly. The extra steps that I use outside the software would be nice if they were integrated, but I have been doing them for the last 4 years, so it doesn't affect my routine. I like how quickly I can create an invoice if someone asks and I can fill in the blanks for tracking later without affecting my bottom line.

This software is very user friendly. Getting to individual accounts is easy and straight forward. The importing of bank records saves me a ton of time doing payroll and reimbursements each month. I can track all of the owner's businesses in one place without paying extra per company added.

We opted for this version because of the PO tracking. The problem is, the PO's are not created by us. They are created by our customers so we can't actually use that part of the software that we paid for. I can still run reports and track project time and expenses, but I can't track a PO given to us and how much left to be billed. I still have to do that manually. It also doesn't integrate with T-sheets without renaming projects on one platform or the other. One is for my engineers, the other is for our customers tracking. The two do not use the same formatting.

April H.
Owner/Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vital tool for small business

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I recently purchased the 2020 version of Quickbooks for desktop, after updating my Mac operating system and finding out that I was basically locked out of 2012 version that I had been using - it could not be used with my new OS and I couldn't access any of my business files. After considerable research, I discovered that I could download a trial of a newer version so that I could access my information, but then I needed to decide whether I wanted to purchase a new version of QB for desktop or begin using the online version. I decided to get the 2020 for desktop because I tried the online program and did not like it at all. There is definitely a learning curve if you've never been a Quickbooks user before, but it far exceeds any other accounting software or program I've tried.

Quickbooks offers everything I need to manage the accounts for my sole proprietorship, from budgeting and expense tracking to documenting vehicle mileage, all in one program. There are myriad other aspects of the program, such as inventory tracking, that I do not even utilize because I haven't taken the time to learn them.

While I have been using Quickbooks for desktop for years now, I still have to look up how to do things and it is not a very intuitive program for someone who did not go to school for accounting or business. If it was more intuitive, I would probably use more of the features.

Andy M.
Director in Schweden

My Accountant Recommended This!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I was happy with QB - I can access my accounts from my mobile and see what's happening in my company. As I said before, using software which is recommended by various Accountants speaks for itself!

Just like any other kind of cloud application, the more you use Quickbooks, the more you enjoy using it and discovering more features. The fact that you can generate sales graphs simply is a great feature for generating reports for investors is a superb feature. Most importantly, this was recommended by my Accountant who could quickly export all of the data into their own system. This saved me a lot of money in the long run.

Maybe too many menus to choose from which I would like to have the option of hiding. Since there are a lot of features and add-ons, some do not apply to me. So, more space please!

Shweta S.
Supervisor in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Quickbook is great tool with no accounting experience

5 letztes Jahr

After self instructing on YouTube, I can say, the product is a marvel to those of us who work with the entirety of cash. It coordinates everything and with a tick, you can produce any report.Great and best insight. The getting sorted out module is breathtaking as it grants me to screen my remuneration and expenses as shown by the monetary strategy and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's presentation.QuickBooks tackles practically all the bookkeeping issues in my association eg; Budgeting, charges instalment , detailing, charge planning and so on

I wished there was the capacity to produce different reports separated from the current one which is bookkeeping based as it were. - As much as it is useful for independent company as our own, it turns out to be difficult to utilize when the business develops and become large.The naming show for certain cycles are somewhat overwhelming until you adapt precisely where they are and what they are called. The updates can make highlights be migrated, making them hard to track down. Likewise with all cloud-based programming, once in a while there are issues with the online connectivity.The number of clients that can utilize it at the same time is restricted and we business people live on cooperation and especially need it.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for the Price

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.