Über Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gehen Sie neue Wege im Vertrieb – mit der weltweit führenden CRM-Lösung. Verwalten Sie jede Phase Ihrer Kundenbeziehun.

Erfahre mehr über Salesforce Sales Cloud

The dashboard is in every case exceptionally alluring and basic. The interface is delightful and generally has an excellent cost.

There are countless strides to having a total record, so this is definitely not a languid program. In case you will utilize it, focus on utilizing it, in any case, nonsense in, nonsense out.

Bewertungen zu Salesforce Sales Cloud

4.0
4.1
4.4
4.0

8.0/10

Salesforce Sales Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16’922 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Salesforce Sales Cloud bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (16’922)

Federico A.
Federico A.
Manager in Uruguay
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for all Business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This item is great and very important in our company, once you start using it you cannot go back to free or cheap CRMs.

We loved that this tool became an indispensable part of our strategic meetings, provides valuable information, it is customizable, works in the cloud, not hard to implement and allow all levels in tha organization to perform analysis.

The main disadvantage is the price, it is one of the most expensive CRMs in the market. It does have a 3-4 months learning curve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gekkobrain for SAP HANA

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: We needed a more professional CRM

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Better reputation and great sales presentation

Brett J.
Sales Associate in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Only Sales CRM You Will Ever Need

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would 100% recommend Salesforce to any sized company seeking growth based around goal-setting and team collaboration. Whether your employer has a team of 2 sales people or even 200, salesforce is the only sales tracking, data management CRM you will ever need as the accessibility and individual components that are offered to each individual user are an incredible value for what the true cost is to use Salesforce. Our overall sales have boosted an additional 20-30% as a result of switching over to Salesforce!

Salesforce is not only extremely user friendly but very beneficial to all sales associates within a set group as the reminders, sales tracking database, task manager, and calendar features have become integral components of each salesman's daily routine here at our dealership. Where we work in such a fast paced environment that's constantly changing and evolving, it's crucial to keep everyone on our Sales team on the same page regarding where vehicles stand within the sales/finance/service process to ensure we maximize every potential deal and are able to turn units as quickly and efficiently as possible with cost effectiveness in mind.

There are no cons to using Salesforce that I have encountered yet as the software has been incredibly useful so far in keeping my Sales team updated, punctual, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output but having daily reminder's set to to held each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Shawn P.
Sr Partner Account Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

The defacto CRM application for larger companies

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a user of the software, it works. We have a team of people dedicated to managing and customizing it.

This is great for managing opportunities from every step of the sales cycle. It's incredibly customizable; it is completely different for each of the companies I've used it at.

It's incredibly complex. I've never worked for a company that didn't say "our version of Salesforce is a huge mess". There needs to be more checks and balances before accounts are created, as there can be upwards of hundreds of accounts for what should be just one.

Santosh B.
Software Engineer in USA
Automotive, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ServiceNow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.

Jesús C.
Director de Tecnología y Ciberseguridad in Spanien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Vale lo que cuesta

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Aunque supone un esfuerzo económico importante, estoy seguro de que el ROI de este sistema siempre será positivo, eso sí, conlleva una cierta curva de aprendizaje para exprimirlo al máximo.

La flexibilidad y facilidad a la hora de la implantacion, siempre recomendable ir de la mano de un buen partner.

Realmente, dada la modularidad del ecosistema de Salesforce, no hay nada que haya echado en falta, siempre se pueden ampliar características y, por otro lado, también está la store en la que se pueden encontrar todo tipo de módulos, conectores,...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP S/4HANA

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: Capacidades en cuanto a CRA mucho más avanzadas

Zuvor genutzte Software: e-Satellite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Mayor confianza en la marca.

Robert G.
Business Development Manager in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for Leads

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have found an immense amount of success generating leads and documenting my interaction with those leads. The cons are far outweighed by it's pros and I have found more success using SalesForce Cloud over any other sales/CRM software out there.

I like this software over any of the others I have used and I find the functionality to be key to my success. It is by far its biggest pro. Being able to easily use the software as its intended to be used should always be paramount.

The cons I have found are few and far between. If I had to pick one it would be the calendar and how it functions. I would like to see some tweaks there but, other than that, I have more pros than cons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM, Freshsales und Pipeliner CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Familiarity and functionality are just two of the reasons I chose to use SalesForce Cloud.

Frank P.
EVP Marketing in USA
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce for CRM

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It helps us manage contacts and their journey through he sales funnel. It helps us accurately forecast sales and team needs over months fo negoatiations.

I like that is is universally deployed. And has more functionality than we will ever need - so we're not looking for solutions we can't have.

The cost and the rigid annual contracts. The fact that if we need to delete to licenses but still have to pay for them through the remainder of the contract is unfair.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Massive functionality, and our staff had used in it in other companies.

Kapil S.
Senior Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best in class, multi-purpose & insightful CRM solution

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been really satisfying.

The ease and user friendliness of UI, multi-purpose functionality and efficiency for the completion of tasks are the best part about this software. Also, the maintainability is very less making it apt for the convenient usage of the small businesses.

The backend panel given has to be more enriched with the functionalities and if the price point is lowered a bit can really be picked by many other small businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Ease of use, Comprehensive and in-built tutorials.

Business Development Manager in Kanada

Learning Curve but central to CRM & Leads Management

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Access from all devices, automation & simple project management.

Steep learning curve, user interface on web could use some simplification.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 und SugarCRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: Dynamics is too bulky and, although wonderfully integrated with everything we use, is too clunky for us. We needed something simpler.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Price and simplicity.

Ryan E.
Network Administrator in USA
Lagerung, Selbstständig

Great Software but Pricey if you are not using it to its potential

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Again, a great product but maybe not the greatest price for small companies.

Overall the software was great, a little rough to setup and implement in our environment but at the end of the day it wasn't the right fit for us.

Integration limitations with some of our systems and cost ultimately had us move on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: SalesForce was pushed harder from upper management as the name was more known to them. In the end we cancelled after 6 months and we are now using HubSpot.

Ed S.
CVO in USA

Best Sales CRM

5 gestern Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been super amazing using their Concierge support rather than hiring a developer to assist us with the development of our org

The ability to integrate with such a large number of 3rd party apps and build the ultimate tech stack

The platform is so powerful and has so many features and functionality, the more complex your use case the odds are you'll need to hire an expert to build out your org

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: Keap is not built for sales and sales enablement

Zuvor genutzte Software: Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Hubspot is designed to be more of a all-in-one app as a Marketing CRM and a Sales CRM where Salesforce is a true Sales CRM that intregrates with a large number of 3rd party apps and specifically has a deep integration with Marketo, the gold standard in Marketing CRM apps

Avash K.
Avash K.
IT Director in Nepal

Full Fledged CRM for Every Business

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud has been exceptional. It's easy to implement, maintain and teach others to use it. The functions and flows are intuitive and easy to navigate once we get some experience. I highly recommend Salesforce Sales Cloud to every business as it can be used by businesses of any size.

While there is a bit of a learning curve - Salesforce has exceptionally good and intuitive flows we get used to it. Another thing I like very much about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its scalability. Any business size can use it and scale it as the business grows which is rare in other CRMs as most are dedicated to certain business sizes. It is also flexible and customizable. I have set it up for a few clients of mine with little deviation in usage requirements and it worked perfectly with all of them. There is also a lot of automation that we can directly use - also we can take benefits of easy integrations available with other service providers. Also, it generally has more functions than we need so we don't need to worry much if the software is enough for a company. Maintaining it is also easy as every cloud service. Also, as with every cloud service - we can access it from different kinds of devices which is a added bonus.

I don't think there is much to dislike about Salesforce Sales Cloud - I think the pricing for small businesses can be better. Also, there is a bit of a learning curve but that's okay as of all CRM I have used to date - Salesforce was relatively easier to learn.

Robert D.
Robert D.
Head of It in Australien
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365 und SugarCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: SugarCRM didn't fit with our integration strategy and we really looked at best in class. With Dynamics i had a strangely difficult time to actually engage with someone to properly look at the system whih i found dissapointing so i did my own research and pumped for Salesforce.

Marketing Strategist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce is your one-stop shop for all your sales and marketing needs

Kommentare: It is a cloud-based CRM solution One of the greatest CRM systems available today is Salesforce CRM, and it truly is the best. An application designed to help with service management, marketing, or sales. Everything we do revolves around that. Previously, we've used various applications to provide our customers and accounts with a complete picture. Because of this, the manner we conduct business with our customers has changed. We can easily track and send out orders to our consumers because it's so simple! My favorite feature is how simple it is to use and how many devices it can connect to at once. It is used by many people to obtain training and education from several sources. It records everything that happens around it.

Salesforce CRM is one of the top customer management systems in the world right now. Because it reduces the amount of labor our employees must complete, this platform ultimately benefits our company's efficiency. This platform appeals to me due to its ease of use and appealing user interface. To make it even easier to use, personalizing this platform is a crucial part of the process. The slick dashboard displays the data in the most effective way possible for each section. With a few mouse clicks, even I can rapidly create my dashboard. We can maintain track of the company's growth and sales with the help of attractive and eye-catching reports. Changes may be made quickly and easily, and integration and deployment can be completed in a flash as well. I had no issues incorporating "DocuSign eSignature" and "Skype for Business" into my job. This platform is comfortable for me at work, and I use it every day.

- If Salesforce isn't used effectively, it can hurt a company's growth and development. This isn't a usability issue, but I believe that Salesforce should consult with all its customers about the unique units they require and make the system more extensible as the company expands. - More thought and planning are needed to make announcing more natural, as well as to value the equipment. If the dashboards were simpler to read, the interface would be more intuitive. Additional features, such as the ability to alter reports, would be welcome. The customer who made the record may no longer be with us. You can't make modifications to a record if the record owner is changed by an administrator.

Zanna M.
MD in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer when dealing with larger businesses

Kommentare: Very good, staff were very easy to speak to and actually they really helped me find other software or even referred me to another company for something else that I needed. Staff were perfect and very knowledgeable and attentive

Integrating, once we set up our system and what we were going to use it for, this did a world of good keeping us organised. We were only a business of 4 when we started and knew fairly early on relationships with local businesses were key to us staying open, after an incredibly helpful and informative call with sales force it made things so easy to set up. I didn’t know how much CRM in a software at the time would help but after taking the chance and settling into it with the team it because a great tool to use, especially after we hired staff that were more knowledgeable about the software themselves. Managing our business accounts with sales force is the best thing we did.

It’s expensive and getting started we worried about whether we would be able to afford it long term but it pays for itself.

Robert B.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

Kommentare: Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association. It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures. Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing. Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design. The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back. Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations. Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor. Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty. Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Manager Customer Success in USA

Be sure you set it up for growth

Kommentare: It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav K.
Project Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

Kommentare: Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Sales management features are good good tracing and notifications account management geolocation integration Integration with SAP User Community Easy to Use APIs

Customer Service third party vendor implementation Overall Cost Switching cost Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights Customer reports , except Einstein

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP S/4HANA

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

Zuvor genutzte Software: GreatVines

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: better product capability

Kiodashio W.
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

Kommentare: My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there. It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

Utkarsh S.
Utkarsh S.
Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

Kommentare: Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included . There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc. There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically. We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area. Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead . Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients . Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology . They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load . The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Azure und SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Because specific to sales this tool provides a complete package . And increasing use of salesforce new features are daily getting added . Overall it is much advanced than any other tool.

Emily S.
Emily S.
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Forever a Love Hate Relationship as an SFDC Admin

Kommentare: If you are a brand new Salesforce customer, regardless of your company size, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH AND HIRE A SOLID AND TRUSTWORTHY TEAM TO SETUP YOUR INSTANCE out-of-the-box and that THEY DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT everything they've done within SFDC. Also, PICK YOUR ADMINS, POWER-USERS, AND DEVELOPERS CAREFULLY AND MINDFULLY! Do NOT let inexperienced/basic users have admin rights.
SFDC is SOOOOOOOO easy to mess all the way up if you're not careful and will end up costing your company way more money and time to fix and typically, as I have seen personally too many times, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s will just blame the tool itself and fire their SFDC resources assuming it's their fault the platform doesn't meet needs and even just cancel the contract. Then they're left scrambling to meet even basic business needs while putting their large goals in an unattainable/unachievable position. Never trust a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to know anything about or be reliable sources for what is done in and with SFDC.

I LOVE Lightning as a whole, and I personally believe it was Salesforce's best huge update/release since I first started using the platform in 2011. My favorite Lightning feature is Lightning App Builder for its non-code-based UI and its simplified yet vast customization capabilities. I also f*ing love AppExchange, Trailhead, and the seemingly endless list of available integrations.

I'm sorry (but not sorry) to say, I HATE how very very little SFDC has improved their incumbent reporting and dashboard functionalities and UI. It's been one of the primary areas of SFDC, as an admin, I use the absolute most yet I always find myself having to resort to external reporting/data analysis tools (shout out to my Ride-or-Die, Excel!) to accomplish all of the data analysis and reporting needed in my role. Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics) is a godsend but costs a little too much ON TOP OF the already exorbitant price we pay just for base licenses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce leads the CRM industry, of course, so it's usually a companies first choice when acquiring a CRM. It integrates with almost everything, has a nebulous laundry list of functionalities and customizations, there's super valuable free resources available from AppExchange to Trailhead and more, and so on.

Marketing in Spanien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Un CRM completo pero muy complejo

Kommentare: Es un CRM que puede hacer casi cualquier cosa, pero que requiere de un equipo de desarrolladores para poder alcanzar su máximo nivel. Además, el soporte no es muy bueno, y en ocasiones, ofrece respuestas vanas y que no aplican a lo que se pregunta.

El CRM por excelencia. Es innegable que como software para el seguimiento de ventas es el más potente. Además permite hacer casi cualquier cosa y es 100% customizable a la necesidad de cualquier empresa sea cual sea su modelo de negocio.

Pero uno de los mayores inconvenientes de este software es su complejidad. Es necesario un buen equipo de desarrollo no solo para ponerlo en marcha, si no, para continuar sacándole partido a largo plazo.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: Dynamic cesó la actividad de su software y borró todo el contenido.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dynamics 365

Kara F.
Business Development Officer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Near Flawless Software

Kommentare: I love this product and what it offers to your sales team and your venue for tracking (current and future) business. I love the salesforce team I worked with to set this product up; from start to finish, they were by my side (and my teams side) to ensure it rolled out as seamless as possible. I love how inclusive the product is of the sales, services and inventory process; everything lives in the database. Moreover, because it is cloud based, you can utilize the software from an ipad while conducting a site visit or working from home and you dont have to worry about backing up the data. Gone are the days of paper files because you can store literally everything (past, present and future) for a particular group/ client/ program within their account. Outside of a few spin off components that need updating, I absolutely love this product!

I recently transitioned out of venues and over to the vendor side of things. However, while in venues (90% of my career) I participated in the implementation of salesforces' product delphi.fdc (latest version) in my last two positions (Director of Events at a country club 2016-2018 and Sales Manager at a Boutique Hotel 2018-2020). While at the Country Club, I completed extensive research reviewing SalesForce against several other standard industry event softwares. SalesForce is the most streamlined and inclusive option available. As a vendor, there are numerous tools that would not apply to my current position however if I was still working in venues, I would be pushing for the delphi.fdc as the best option to prepare teams for their current workload and any curve balls the future may throw their way.

However, there are some spin off components to the software that may still need some work such as meeting matrix. The set up process is lengthy and requires a lot of back log work to ensure old data that is moved over is clean and new habits are in place for your team to ensure the new system remains clean.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ReserveSource und Caterease

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: Initial motivation was software was moving online only. After additional research into other products, the need for the software to do more than Reserve was capable of doing was immensely important in order to streamline internal processes and procedures.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce is a superior product when compared to most softwares.

Christopher A.
Design Head in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Tool for Converting Leads to Long Term Clients

Kommentare: In terms of lead, contact, and opportunity management, Salesforce is the benchmark. It's fun to play and works with pretty about everything. Their mobile app still has some flaws, but the call-to-logged-activity feature is rather useful. Of course, you get out of something like this what you put into it, so it's only as good as your team's willingness to use it correctly and successfully. It's highly configurable - to the point of becoming unusable - so you can tweak it to your liking. It's difficult at first, especially for newcomers to handling this type of programme, but with daily management and training, you'll find Salesforce to be really beneficial not only for the business, but also for the personal skill set that I've developed through the years of using it.

This will keep track of anything you put into it with precision. Do you require a new field? Make it, track it, include it into reports, whatever you want to do with it. Whatever you require, such as logged calls, activities, contracts, and documents, is readily constructed in and can interface with nearly everything in a plain form, including custom fields. Its widespread use aids not only integration but also sales team and senior leadership comprehension. Nearly everyone is familiar with Salesforce, including what it is and what it does, as well as how to interpret many of its reports. It's simple to obtain buy-in, put together a team to manage it, and get sales and operations teams to understand and implement it. -Integration is comprehensive and deep. - Enables you to make incredibly detailed reports in order to keep track of activity and history. It can be used by management to keep track of team progress and activities. - A custom dashboard that enables for the loading of frequently used tabs into a "bookmarks bar" for faster navigation. - A superb search feature that allows you to search the entire CRM database. -It can be integrated with mail domains to provide real-time updates to emails. -Customer service is aided by ticketing approach.

Except for the initial setup time required to effectively manage the system in place and set up the right job management for each corresponding area, there may be little to hate about this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Warum Salesforce Sales Cloud gewählt wurde: The interface is not very intuitive and requires constant tech support.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Sales Cloud: Though HubSpot is a good software, it is not as intuitive as required for an average user to use. While doing research for a new tool, this was one of the deciding factor. Salesforce Sales Cloud provides an intuitive workflow and serves as the a time saving tool. Also API features (including performance) in HubSpot CRM are limited, and email workflow capabilities are overly inflexible, resulting in a highly complex workflow management process.

Daihrii A.
Freelance Service in Indien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The No.1 CRM tool for your successful business

Kommentare: Salesforce is appropriate for bigger associations that have a huge outreach group, or enormous client confronting unit. In the event that you require a lot of client touchpoints, your association can profit from the intricacies of programming like Salesforce. It deals with the multifaceted subtleties of clients to construct enduring connections and close arrangements. You can undoubtedly see the entirety of the action with customers if your group is working effectively contributing the information. It is less suitable for new businesses or solopreneurs since it tends to be tedious to deal with the entirety of the information input needed to give you great yield and make the instrument helpful and significant. Having a group and dealing with the information together is the thing that will have the effect of this apparatus helping or upsetting your prosperity. Support Rating: 8 A significant chunk of time must pass to get into contact with help if genuinely required and I frequently end up attempting to sort it out all alone rather than with online assets. On the off chance that they would knock up the degree of recordings and FAQs online to be more thorough, easy to use, or give nearby preparation whenever mentioned, it would be more valuable for my association.

> Salesforce is so easy to use. The plan is so natural, next to no preparation is required before you're off running and receiving esteem in return. It's anything but an advanced Rolodex with all the data you should be fruitful. > The thorough detailing capacities make it simple to oversee groups and see where improvement can be carried out. Effectively perceive how every delegate is getting along creating drives, following up, and meeting objectives contrasted with the past. > Customization permits you to perceive what's essential to you, not what Salesforce believes is significant. Effectively oversee objectives, track progress, and oversee specialty units to see how your association is performing.

> With more prominent adaptability to alter, Salesforce can get overpowering. Setting aside the effort to set it up to really meet your particular necessities can get baffling, yet whenever it's done you'll be happy you invested the energy.