Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über LiveChat

LiveChat ermöglicht es dir, Gespräche mit deinen Kunden in Echtzeit zu führen, während sie deine Website besuchen.

Erfahre mehr über LiveChat

Livechat allows rapid communication with customers and bypasses the need for long phone call wait times. Ubiquitous among major businesses and improves customer experience substantially.

The lag can be pretty awful sometimes...that's hard to explain to a client. Sometimes it makes us look lazy.

Bewertungen zu LiveChat

4.6
4.6
4.5
4.5

8.6/10

LiveChat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’672 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie LiveChat bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’672)

Iman
Versicherungskauffrau in Deutschland
Versicherung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Gute Anwendung für den täglichen Gebrauch

2.0 vor 8 Monaten

Es gefällt mir die einfache Bedienung und das gute optische Design.

Der Preis dieser Anwendung finde ich ein wenig zu teuer.

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
Remotasks.com in Philippinen
Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I LOVE USING LIVECHAT I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS WEBSITE TO THE COSTUMER

When they approach on costumer i feel very comfortable when asking youre problems and livechat helps you solve youre questions

Asking question ,asking questions in live chat when they approach to you i feel very comfortable using livechat

Kreasan
Jnr HR Business Partner in Südafrika
Bau, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

link with your customers with this amazing tool,Live chat is my daily savior.

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Wow! Everything about Live chat is incredible.It is very easy to use and implement.You can ask questions and get answers one on one. We've had a tremendous experience.

Live chat is a user friendly tool which connects you with your targeted audience.You can easily communicate with new people in your website or in your social media platforms.You can communicate through messages or phone calls, that's so cool.Live Chat has been my favorite tool which I interact with.Grow your business by reaching your customers more personally,it makes it easier to understand your shortcomings and correct them.

For the time that have used Live chat,I have no cons about it,I am a happy user.

Lirim
Instrumentation and Automation PLSC in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

With LiveChat my customers are always happy with our service

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

LiveChat is so easily integrated into any software we use for my side business hustle. We can track and get insight reports on how customers feel about our services. Thanks to the LiveChat option we are getting 5-star reviews for our customer service.

Everything is great about this app. No concerns. Love using it.

Annabel
Annabel
Digital Marketing Executive in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good value but lacks some key functionality and integration

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Livechat gives us the ability to engage more directly with visitors to our site. It has certain functional limitation which my team find frustrating, however for the price that we pay, it is still good value.

Livechat has provided a really useful platform for us to get started with livechat provision on our site. The chat interface itself is easy for agents to use. It is also inexpensive compared with other similar platforms.

There are some important features missing or lacking. Spell check within the livechat itself is crucial for agents to ensure we are always putting our 'best foot forward', while trying to respond quickly to visitors. The automated greetings are great but lack the ability to set logic within the conditions, meaning I don't have quite the level of control I would like over the greetings. The CRM integration has also been difficult to implement, and hasn't worked well for all our agents. Which has caused some issues with manual data entry and some lost data. This integration is crucial to our workflow. The customer service has, overtime, become much more automated and it has therefore taken me longer and been more frustrating to get solutions to issue that I have come up against. While the platform itself has improved in functionality through the time i've been using it, I find the customer support has become less helpful and personal.

Antwort von LiveChat Software

Hi Annabel, Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to create the best live chat experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. If you don't mind, our Customer Success Team will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding some of the issues you experienced. Cheers, LiveChat Team

CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LiveChat- the solution for live customer care needs

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I've used LiveChat for several years now and really like it, and depend on it. Some customers prefer the chat feature over calls, and this is perfect for that.

LiveChat makes is very simple for customers to reach us during our business hours and to reach someone immediately. We can solve any issues right away for them, and mark them as completed when done. To install the code into our website was very straight-forward, just copy/paste.

Pretty easy to use, not really any complaints.

Adrian
Chiropractor in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, works and easy to use.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Good

Easy to set up. Integrates well and is a fair price.

Could be a it cheaper. Could be a bit cheaper. Not in Canadian dollars.

Vivien
Customer in Philippinen
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Live Chat experience

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 10 convenient to use, advisable to use and easy access to our live chat support

Everything, can talk to the agent on avery easy way

Can talk to the agent on a very easy way

Rachel
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Live chat is just that! Live Chat!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This has been put to use recently within the last few months. At first, I was highly hesitant. To my surprise, it's very easy to use, and those I have had the pleasure of working with have been very helpful.

The wait time, but as with anything there is always a wait time. Patience is key.

Destiny
Bartender in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

The chat that stays live

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked that you could chat with people in real time

It always updates at the wrong time, causing me to not receive messages

Tamiko
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and Reliable

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

It has been very beneficial for my company. The program is easy to use and it’s affordable. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

I have no Cons at this time. Just wished I had used it sooner.

Vorstandsbüro, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

LiveChat mudou minha empresa

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our company started using LiveChat because we were losing a lot of customers due to the lack of support that was able to solve problems quickly. Before we started using the software, we used e-mail and this generated very slow communication with our customers. We implemented LiveChat just over two years ago and improved the level of our service. Since then, we have increased the efficiency of our work, reduced costs and mainly improved our relationship with the client.

LiveChat integrated perfectly with our business, the software is fast and allows us to reduce the average service. Because we are able to solve our customers' problems more quickly, we were able to expand our customer portfolio. This means increased revenue for our company. But the most positive effect was being able to improve the way our company was seen in the market. The best thing about LiveChat is that it allows us to work and at the same time provide support to our client, because whenever there is a new interaction, the software emits an audible warning on the mobile device and this allows us to be answering questions in real time.

Well, we currently face only a few difficulties with the usability of the app for mobile devices, because the web version of LiveChat is perfect, but the mobile version and a little limited, in my view, needs to expand the features in the mobile version, such as the resolution tags that are not allowed to be added in each contact, but the web version has this function. Another issue that implies the use of LiveChat is the cost of implementation, which is a little high by the standards of some companies.

Marketing & Werbung
Quelle: GetApp

LiveChatInc Review

4.0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon. It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat. Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible. When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through. All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

Alexandre
Owner in Brasilien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved. Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

Antwort von LiveChat Software

Hi Alexandre, Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day! If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-live-chat-software-for-wordpress/reviews/#new-post  Cheers, LiveChat team

Christy
Christy
Director of Operations
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

LiveChat is Great!

4.0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need. Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us). LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat"). The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site. It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Tiefbau, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Livechat exceeds our expectations.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Livechat is an invaluable tool that enables seamless communication with potential clients across various mediums of their preference. Its integration within my department has significantly enhanced our interactions, leading to higher satisfaction rates among first-time clients and reduced query resolution times. Moreover, Livechat serves as a powerful tool for converting interested prospects into paying clients, further contributing to the success of our business.

The Livechat team consistently delivers exceptional support, which has greatly enhanced our experience with the software. They promptly address any challenges we encounter and continuously provide valuable resources to optimize our usage of the Livechat platform. Moreover, the extensive range of high-quality features available to us sets Livechat apart from being just a helpdesk solution. Our utilization of Livechat has expanded beyond expectations, thanks to the outstanding features it offers.

The addition of a lifetime ban feature is highly necessary to effectively handle trolls. The current option to ban individuals for only a few weeks falls short when dealing with persistent trolls.

Serap
Serap
Senior Business Analyst in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Livechat exceeds our expectations.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Livechat plays a crucial role in our workflow for acquiring sales prospects and converting them into customers. Its use has significantly reduced our response time to address customer service issues, resulting in much happier customers.

Livechat offers an array of exclusive chat tools such as message sneak-peek, eye catchers, and targeted messaging for our customer engagement activities with our app users. It also brings together our preferred messaging apps under a single platform by integrating them with Livechat, thus enabling customers to initiate engagement with us through their preferred messaging app. A further result of Livechat's vast integration capability, we are able to elevate a chat conversation with a customer or sales prospect to a voice or video call for efficient sales engagement.

When it comes to helpdesk solutions, I would consider Livechat to be an essential software. It has not only met our business expectations but also exceeded them, in my opinion.

Jamie
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for online customer service support

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. We believe the more readily available we make information customers need the better service we offer. Specific to LiveChat, we love interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply.

This software took some time to get set up. We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat addition subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected. So far it's been great for our rapidly growing company. The story for the Chatbot is a work in progress. However, we believe we are able to provide a higher level of service to our customers who are all around the world. One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. Another feature we love is interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply. It's also great that we can assign tickets directly to the person who can solve their problem reducing overall response time to the customer.

We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat additional subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected.

Jessica
Jessica
Volunteer Director in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LiveChat - Great Communication with our Customers

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, this has solved a huge hole in our business - communication with our customers. We have been using LiveChat for over 4 years, and I wouldn't consider switching to another platform. The customer support we have received from LiveChat has been A+.

LiveChat has been a staple of our business for many, many years. We continue to use this software on a daily basis to stay connected with our customers whether we are in the office or away. When in the office, we stay logged into LiveChat to easily chat with our customers to help them navigate our site or answer any questions they may have. When away, we utilize the software to allow our customers to message their questions. You have the option of setting all the notification settings tailored to your communication style with your customers. And, you can easily add, change or delete employee/users from your account. Additionally, you can set different levels of access based on these employees.

The price is a bit heftier then other competitors. Pricing is based on number of users to the account. Besides this, I have never experienced something I didn't like with the software.

Ava
Ava
Marketing Operations Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Livechat has got us completely covered.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our chat-based customer service efforts are completely managed by Livechat. This tool offers us a multitude of options to connect with our customers and potential sales prospects through various channels. It has become an invaluable resource for our customer service team.

Livechat connects with a variety of messaging channels, which has ensured that we are able to reach our customers wherever they are . At this moment, we are successfully reaching our customers on other platforms asides our website and mobile application , including on our Facebook page, through sms communication and even through the popular Whatsapp messaging platform.

When it comes to engaging with customers through chat, Livechat does an excellent job for me and my team. We have yet to identify any flaws with this exceptional helpdesk tool. It has proven to be a reliable and efficient way to communicate with our customers.

Eva
Customer Experience in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Customer Support with LiveChat

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Awesome tool to resolve customer requests at all times. But, sometimes I avoid logging in to avoid distractions from the pop-ups of the incoming new messages.

Ability to resolve our client issues, even when our mail server is down. I can always use it on my laptop, tablet, and phone, allowing us to provide a 24 hours support. It has been a very useful tool to our organizations as a majority of our clients prefer to use this. With LiveChat, you do not have to worry about sending a request or response to the wrong email address.

When we have an influx of requests, LiveChat is very slow, and most customers have to wait for long to be attended to. Sometimes if you refresh the page you might lose your current conversation. Sometimes, it can be a distraction, if new requests keep pooping up on my desktop window.

Clarke
Desktop Support Analyst in Israel
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No More Phone Call Waiting with LiveChat

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

As Desktop Support Analyst, it has been easy for me to communicate with customers online without having to make and receive long calls.

Integration to our website was hectic during initial setup - kudos to the vendor support team for intervention.

Imran
Imran
Team Coordinator in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One stop solution for customer service portal and helpdesk

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Best customer help desk portal out there. It's been a delight using live chat

You can maintain anything from general query of a customer via live chat to managing a dashboard with all kinds of matrix

None that i can think of right now, they're pretty good at solving a problems

Eric
Eric
Marketing Manager in UK
Marktforschung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

A necessary customer chat tool

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It improves sales because it understands what the client is looking for and everything directly with the seller, it is quite necessary organizationally and it is also accessible to companies

What I like is that it allows quick and real-time interactions with customers. It is an assistance system that, as a communication tool on web pages, benefits many sectors in the company. I like this tool because it is quite easy to use and it is a service that allows first year to know the concerns and wishes of customers

It is not a complicated tool and it brings long-term benefits to the company since customers feel personalized care and its functions are easily adaptable.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to the support team!

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: LiveChat allowed me to implement a new support channel which we did not have prior to elevate our business and provide a new service offering to our customers. This has been a great addition to further engage our customers using a new, different support method. While it has been an awesome addition, there is still room for improvement with regards to scalability.

Allows for simple and quick implementation of a LiveChat option on our site and software application.

There have been some service outages and connection issues during business hours which impacted our customers and resulted in some negative feedback to our business. We rely on the tool to be functional in order to utilize and offer this communication channel to customers. Also, the reporting could be improved. Rarely do I use or look at the Dashboard as it is not customizable and the reports do not provide very detailed information. For example, we are interested in expanding our hours but I have not been able to easily utilize the data from LiveChat to determine the volume during those hours to justify the change. I have had to export numbers and count manually how many chats were received during a specified timeframe to put together a report. Ideally, I would like to see more volume trends and reporting capabilities.