Workday HCM Erfahrungen

4.4 (1’117) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über Workday HCM

Workday ist ein führender Anbieter von Enterprise-Cloud-Anwendungen für das Finanz- und Personalwesen.

Erfahre mehr über Workday HCM

It also is useful to keep track of pay as well as money being taken out for insurance and taxes.

Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone.

Bewertungen zu Workday HCM

4.2
4.2
4.3
4.3

8.1/10

Workday HCM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Workday HCM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’117)

Financial Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Best HR tool a company can use

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

My favorite aspect of Workday is the User Interface. The software is very easy to navigate for any user, and requires almost no training. I also love the personnel reports I can pull through Workday with our HRIS specialist.

The Workday implementation took a long time. It took months before the Workday team could implement this software for us to go live.

Lauren
HR Central Support in USA
Metallabbau, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Workday - Powerful but Complicated (The Double-Edged Sword)

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The best thing about Workday is its ability to work across countries and functions with immense power and customizability, while maintaining a workforce database and recruiting functions that are critical to a complex and ever-shifting employee base.

Workday is a powerful platform that seems able to do it all from an HR standpoint...and if it can't do it, the open API allows for seemingly-endless integration with platforms like LinkedIn, LinkedIn Learning, eVerify, and more.It's an excellent employee database and application tracking system, and once you understand the platform's organization and process, it's a powerful tool that can replace countless programs within an organization.

There is absolutely nothing intuitive about the program. Our organization is admittedly large and complex enough to further complicate the system, but the learning curve is so steep that we have to constantly create and update a Workday Wiki, and create a series of training videos to help staff learn their specific tasks.Part of that is due to the extreme customizability of the platform, which is a double-edged sword.We have an entire IT team whose sole purpose is to program, troubleshoot, and fix Workday issues. My role often requires me to support HR generalists and Managers in their use of the platform, and report the almost-weekly issues that arise from back-end changes.

Ryan
Ryan
Marketing Analytics Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Workday is great as an HR hub as an employee

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that this product has all of the features that I am looking for in an HR software. It is easy to submit time off requests and see my PTO balance. It is easy to keep track of my paychecks and the direct deposit has always been seamless. I also really like the org chart feature that wasn't available in my previous HR software and we had to go through our intranet.

I love it as an employee but I really don't like it as a job searcher. When companies use Workday to keep track of their recruiting efforts, it is really clunky from the job searcher perspective. I have to create a workday account for each job application but since it registers as a Workday account, I might have 10 different workday accounts, for many jobs that didn't even give me a single interview. Don't make me create an account until after the first interview.

Bhushan
Marketing Communications Specialist in Indien
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Workforce management online tool

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The best tool for large organizations can easily manage hr process from candidate application to Onboarding and workday management

Saas-based tool can access online, and easily manage Hr and payroll process

costly for mid-level companies, price is high compare to other hr & payroll management tools

it in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

my review 25

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Workday HCM is a powerful and versatile HR management system that offers a wide range of features to help organizations manage their employees effectively. However, it can be quite expensive and may not be the best option for smaller organizations.

One of the biggest pros of Workday HCM is that it is highly customizable, which means that it can be tailored to meet the specific needs of different organizations. Additionally, the software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for HR professionals to navigate and use. The vacation/leave tracking and time off management features are also very helpful in ensuring that employees take the time they need while keeping track of the company's resources.

On the downside, one con is that the software can be quite expensive, which may not be feasible for smaller organizations with limited budgets. Additionally, there are some reports of bugs and glitches that can disrupt the workflow and cause frustration.

Mahara
Team Leader in Indien
E-Learning, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Workday HCM is modern with all integrated all task needed for Human capital management .It is life a right hand for the recruitment team.

It makes our Job posting reaches many individuals. We can easily track candidate and applicant from anywhere.During interview and onboarding time candidate management is very important, using workday HCM it will be organized. Employee database is been saved and updated timely for future use.

We can easily upload data from LinkedIn, but from other social medias we face difficult to pull out all the data. We needed to do manually.

GIS Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Features and Benefits of Workday

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is Great as an employee from an organization.

Ease of Use i.e., while ago at start i could only find my profile details and nothing else but later Workday provided Chat assistant it made a lot easier to find out all services available in workday like Job opportunities, Organization work chart, Holidays enrollment and assistance, Benefits providing by my Employer like Health insurance etc.,

When it comes to job opportunities majority are from out of country and need more experience like 10 or more Years to apply.

Recruiter in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great HR System

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Workday HCM is positive. Although, constant refresher and training are needed to stay in the loop and be more user efficient.

I'm a user for years now. It has a great applicant tracking system. Great integrations to many apps. Customer support is also superb!

If you are a first-time user, you will get lost on how to use it. You'll need at least basic training

Sadi
Sadi
Marketing Specialist in Polen

Active user review

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, based on my daily working experience, I can say that Workday is super important and useful software for all companies.

In the case of managing days off or approving another absence in the workplace, the application is super nice and user-friendly.

I do not have such feedback about the least thing that I like in that software but I can say that if they put more innovative features it would be better software.

DC Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Employee Lifestyle Management

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The process workflow from automatic assignment to asignee to completion is really effective and efficient. Our majority of payroll and leave/absence management is done via Workday. The approval chain is easy and quick to follow!

The UI is very old school! While modern applications are taking the intuitive route, Workday is still in the ERP design era. Maybe a little more flexibility and better UI screen/controls could add some more magic.

Patrick J
IT Solutions Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Experienced Architect Required for Success

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have configured Workday daily, for the past 7 years. I have configured every module from payroll to benefits to recruiting and you'll be hard-pressed to find another Workday expert with as much experience as me.

Workday is the best HCM software in THE world. Nothing and I mean nothing is superior. We can argue about the competency of individual modules, especially payroll, but as a core HCM platform, no other software can compete. Anybody that says otherwise does not know what they're talking about. Anybody that complains about usability is probably not working with a quality Solutions Architect. To successfully implement and maintain this application, it is absolutely required that you employ at least one experienced, rockstar Solutions Architect. The application is expensive and is crucial that you fully leverage all of the technology that the app offers. Use its sophisticated features to optimize your HR department.

Workday knows that they have a real gem here. As a result, their attention to customer support has consistently declined as the popularity of the application has increased. Unless you're a major client oh, you're not going to get good customer support. What do I mean by a major client? I'm talking about the Google's the Facebook's the Adobe's, and even then, the support can leave something to be desired. And I'm speaking as someone who has worked at one of the aforementioned. An HR executive once told me that starting with work day was like being given the keys to a fancy new Ferrari but not even being shown how to start the car. Also, just because they work for workday doesn't mean they know what the hell they're talking about. The popularity has grown so has their staff. Obviously, some of these staff members are incompetent. I have experienced this firsthand and I assure you that it is frustrating when the so-called Workday SME is significantly less experienced than yourself. And this was at a time when I was fairly green. I have had to clean up confusingly complex convoluted implementations, after the fact. While I appreciate the job security, this is not a great way for any company to begin a relationship with their customer. We all know that a popular software can quickly be overtaken by a newer, better product. Workday is vulnerable here and somebody could exploit it.

Cathy
HR & Recruiting Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Sad to not have Workday

4.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, Workday is a good product with good support.

Workday was easy to navigate and very intuitive. A new employee could come in that was unfamiliar and quickly be up-to-speed. We had several upgrades, each making the process better each time.

We could not be on our own cloud, making the organization more vulnerable to cyber attacks.

Project Manager - Business Intelligence and Campaigns in USA
Philanthropie, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Finally getting away from PDFs

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

The best part of about Workday Performance Management is the ability to get away from manual processes. Previously at our company, we had to write our self-evaluations in a PDF document that was submitted to our managers. Then the manager could choose to write something completely different or utilize what was already written by the employee. Ultimately, the manual process left out information. With Workday Performance Management, everything is included. The self-evaluation is maintained within the performance review, as is the manager's review. That way anyone can compare and contrast what the manager had to say vs. what the employee had to say about themselves. All of this can be custom created per company so that an organization can keep whatever fields work best for them. It also can maintain goals, as well as milestones throughout the course of the year so that employees aren't just touching their reviews once a year, but actually working on them throughout the entire year. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all that I have accomplished at the end of the year, unless I have written it down in a Word doc. But now you can add things to your review as it happens and then do one final edit at the end of the year.

The biggest con for me is the lack of stating what can be improved. This could be a customized field that my organization failed to incorporate. If that's true, then maybe the improvement could come from WorkDay itself on best practices. But every employee wants to shine a light on all the good they did throughout the course of the year. It is just as important for each employee to shine a light on the things they could do better, or improve upon for the next year. Another con for our organization was the length of time it took to implement WorkDay within our systems. It was far from an easy task that took thousands of man-hours to implement. However, now that it is implemented and people are using it, it seems to have been worth the effort.

Kayla
HR in USA
Bankwesen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Best HCM Option

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Great HCM. By far the best I have worked with in my HR career.

Workday is not perfect, but it is the best HCM software that I have used. You can integrate almost every aspect of HR into one platform. The employee self service is easy to use.

It can be time consuming / a big lift to implement and deploy new modules within Workday, especially if you don't have a knowledgeable Workday team dedicated to the project. I have worked on small Workday implementation teams where we learned as we went along (it's painful) and I have worked with Workday consultants who do all of the work. I highly recommend hiring experts for the implementations. You are paying a lot for the software and want to make sure it is setup properly and getting the full value.

HR Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Shaun
Entrepreneur in USA
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Workday will make your day go more than okay!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Workday I am so glad it is becoming a lot more common in the industry and I love the convenience that the product provides to the consumer. It expedites the process of applying to positions on a lot of major corporations' websites.

I love the fact that you can upload your file onto their platform and everything is already prefilled in for you with great accuracy. Yes, other sites do offer that same kind of service but I do notice when applying the file onto the form to prefill, most other sites aren't as good in entering data in the correct fields. The interface is easy to use as well and does not take a long time to load.

The only thing that I don't like about the product is the fact that depending on the carrier using the product, your account may or may not be saved. Which is no big deal, you just create another account for each consumer's page you are visiting and wish to register on.

Jarrett
Analyst in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly payroll software

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Keeping track of your time as well as available PTO time is very easy. Reviewing available open positions in one system. Payroll and W-2 tracking is very quick and easy especially if you need to make a change as well as goal tracking.

I haven’t found a part of this software that I didn’t like

Abby
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Best HR Tool for the End-User

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Workday has all the HR resources and tools I use regularly at my fingertips. As an employee, I really appreciate that I don't have to track someone in HR down when I need access to a paystub, W2, or timesheet because everything is provided for me within Workday.

As an end-user of Workday, I love having everything I need from an HR perspective in one easy to use tool. Within the platform, I am able to track time, see paystubs, manage benefits, find certain resources or email addresses. I have worked at other companies that have provided the same resources but across several different platforms which made any HR related task very difficult for employees. Additionally, since our company has implemented Workday, I have received my pay on a consistent schedule on the same day of the week at the exact same time which is very helpful for budgeting purposes.

The user interface leaves much to be desired from a design perspective but it is clean and easy to navigate. The platform will sometimes glitch when adding time and submitting timesheets which has caused an issue for me in the past.

Chelsea
Technical representative in USA
Telekommunikation, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Great service for big companies

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall personal and business experience is great

Helps all employees track and submit time and leaders keep track of their progress and their teams

App could be a little more updated and user friendly but still awesome service

CS Lead in Ghana
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Emmanuel Review

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Communication with HR on decision per team growth is excellent

I can have access to the details I need to manage the growth of my agents

You should comprehensive videos to self train new users

Vera
Vera
Russland

Very good timesheet system

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Having so many people in the company, it is very time consuming to manage HR related things for everyone on top of having new recruits. It is easily accessible for the current employees (can't say much for the new employees). I can access and make changes at home or at the office.

I like the ease of entering time worked and the time off request policies. That system works very well for my colleagues and I am able to revise entries and easily submit it to my supervisor. Sending reminders to everyone about updating info in workday is another good feature that we utilize often. It is also nice to have the quicklinks feature as it makes things easier to find in a time crunch. The payroll feature has been useful to me as well, I like being able to go back and see past checks.

The process can be tedious. Whenever I make a change, it goes through upper management. The goals and self appraisal process were also very confusing. There were multiple steps and I didn't see why it needed to be that way. They should've just made everything available online instead of us having to upload a word document of our goals and appraisals.

Global Head of Talent Acquisition in Neuseeland
Biotechnologie, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great to underpin scale in talent needs

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Attraction and retention of talent. Ensuring in-country language capability and experiences.

Underpins end to end processes, drives consistency and has a long path of innovation ahead to improve.

Some logic and workflow could have some improvement to make it more consumer-grade. The recruiting model is getting easier but needs some more work.

Jacob
Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Wonderful. This software is an industry-leading powerhouse!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am able to get into contact with my managers in seconds with this software. Also, I am able to finally put away my tacky spreadsheet and download this software for a smoother payroll experience. I am able to not worry about my Payroll anymore!

I do not think there is a better payroll software out there. Workday Payroll software allows users of all levels of business to submit time sheets in a matter of seconds. No more physical punch cards or tacky spreadsheets. I love the fact that I can have this software as an application on my phone! I can literally correct mistakes, find manager information, or contact Workday Payroll right from my phone!

I wish that when submitting my time sheet, the software would send a notification straight to said manager instead of via email. Often I am left having to track down my manager and notify him or her of my current situation with my time sheet.

Leonardo
Director, Transformation in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Workday simplifies the way we manage employee information

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Centralization of employee information. We used to have to access different systems for different aspects of an employee porfile. Now everythiing is one place:
- Payroll
- Performance review
- Employee vacation tracking
- Job description and salary details

I can find everything related to my profile as an employee in one place. Whether it is information related to my salary, payroll, time off/vacation, job description. It's all managed in one application. Also, the yearly performance reviews and goals are more simple to enter and submit.

Some of the screens are not easy to use. The buttons are sometimes confusing. For example, submitting a request for vacation seems cumbersome as there are different buttons that seem to do the same thing displayed at the same time.

Christain
Fresh team lead in USA
Einzelhandel, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Your organizational work done in a day

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I loved it and I would highly recommend it to any other company especially large corporations with lots of movement within their Workforce.

The amount of organization that’s done as well as the screen layout it’s so clean and not distracting.. I love how it allows you to track your certifications and feedback across the years of employment. Nothing is more powerful than consistent positive feedback to act as an icebreaker in an interview for the next level up in your career!

A lot of the terminology is harder for a entry-level manager to understand even with the help of the job aids there should be videos showing you how to do this step-by-step for each of the actions specific to your company I think that would improve the user experience across all platforms amazingly.