Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Keap

Automatisiere deine Vertriebs- und Marketingprozesse. Sorge für Umsatzwachstum. Spare Zeit. Organisiere dich. Sieh dir jetzt die Software-Demo an!

Erfahre mehr über Keap

The customer service was easy to access and willing to go the extra mile to help out.

It essentially has no (easy) pipeline management. Cancellation and rude customer service experience.

Bewertungen zu Keap

3.5
4.0
4.1
3.8

7.4/10

Keap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’276 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Keap bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’276)

Mohan Lal
Mohan Lal
Freelancer Marketing Consultant in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best marketing automation software for small businesses

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Keap is a beast in itself in which you can do things effectively provided that you use it effectively, and know your way around it. We used Keap for managing our Contacts, sending promotional emails, marketing automation, and e-comm. Keap became much easier to use as we got to know the right ways of doing things starting from tag naming conventions, right ways of using Goals, Campaign links etc. And, now it is one of my favorite software when it comes to Marketing Automation.

I like various things about Keap including: 1. Being able to use tags. This helps in organizing contacts in the proper way (when used effectively, you can easily see things from Macro to Micro levels in your list) 2. Marketing automation capabilities of Keap are best. This includes things like billing automation for e-commerce as well. 3. Being able to use third-party tools like Deadline Funnel, PlusThis helps in making things more personalized and improving conversions for promotional campaigns. 4. Dynamic Content, this helps in making automation campaigns better & simpler

Nothing apart from, it is a bit on the expensive end.

Antwort von Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love your valuable feedback and are thrilled that Keap has been able to help you grow your small business.

Karen
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust with many features, but too complex and too expensive for small businesses

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When we first were looking for a system 14 years ago, the were the best, less expensive than Sales Force and were really geared for online sales and digital marketing... Creating a product, having an optin landing page, and an email marketing system. Unfortunately from the start, we over did it because we got very little guidance on the best practices for setting up for our business so we turned on every bell and whistle and created an operational night mare. We got better at turning things off, but then over time as they changed features our grandfathered in ways of doing things got messed up and no longer supported. And the price kept going up. For a while they honored our original price as a legacy customer but no more. Over $300 a month, not based on numbers in the database or emails sent. I held on to it for the longest time because I had nearly 20K contacts accumulated over that period of time, and could look up someone by industry and or where I met them or what area of the country they were in because I was traveling there. But then they started to limit my ability to send emails to my current prospects because of all the 'old' emails I had in my system. I had no choice but export and delete 15K contacts. And as my business changed the complex forms that had been such a golden ticket to my business, weren't necessary. Their wordpress plugin used to work great, even though you could not modify the visual effect of the optin box without programming, at least it connected into the database, until it did not. final straw was when I showed I had over 100K people visit the form yet none completed the name / email simple form... couln't figure it out... it was because it wasn't connected correctly and there was no way to get support from Keap. And the developer of the plugin responded to me... use another tool. They used to be called Confusion-Soft by the users. Always wondered if they changed their company name just to get out from under the negative nick name. I have enjoyed using their campaign management tool and their AI tools, and am not looking forward to learning a new system but with their latest increase in price, limits on how I can use their contact management system, and lack of ability to integrate with my website, I have no choice but to switch to Hubspot or HighLevel.

Their support is top notch. They are easy to get access too and usually not much of a wait. Great training library and easy to find videos for how to. Visualization for how a campaign will lay out and connecting the sequences. Their integration of ai tools to help with sales letters and landing pages and offers Large database of tools and partners, but not monitored to see if they actually work or are still supported and support staff can't help even when the tool is recommended by keap -- like to add your optin box and contact form to wordpress.

The COST. The minimum system if for 5 users and is pretty pricy. They have a great set of tools that can really work well for a digital products company and managing the sales funnel process, but it isn't suited for straight customer AND relationship management because if you maintain contacts for relationship purchases and historic reference, you can't just make them inactive. So the system acts like the minority report and in case you might accidently send emails to old contacts it stops your ability to send current prospects emails until you delete old records. and old records to them are 4 months... if they haven't received an email in 4 months, opened one in 6 months they are OLD and limit your deliverablity. Only option is to delete or manually go in and remove every email in the primary so it is empty, even if you have coded as not.marketable.

Mehran
Mehran
CEO in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Do not buy into the Hype, poor software and many flaws in fuctionality!

1.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Would only recommend it to my competition/enemy!

The idea that I could have everything in one software!

Reality was that they were not good at making any of the many functions work well and seamlessly. Be prepared to spend hours with their support team and get to eventually no-where.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Mehran, We're sorry to hear that Keap wasn't a good fit for you. We wish you the best going forward.

Millicent
Procurement Officer in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Exemplary customization with far-reaching implications

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use. Streamlining service delivery, marketing and sales processes all in one.

Customization gives this tool the capability to adapt and integrate with existing software. It incorporates desktop productivity tools. Sales forecasting and automation saves us time and energy on repetitive tasks. Keap has raised our metric for success by matching our efforts with digital forecasting. Brings great Sales analytics skills. Reporting and dashboard have helped us view statistics in a highly visual and engaging perspective.

On top of being a little expensive, the support team is quite slow. Something should be done on the cost and reliability of the customer support team.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

The best CRM for email marketing in all sectors

4.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Built-in support for email marketing was a big assist. The automation released me from the mental burden of keeping track of where people were in the pipeline and what they needed to do next based on the results of customer-facing tasks.

The level of automation is unparalleled. A common feature of CRMS is the lack of a "if/then" configuration option. If I tell Keap yes or no to a task, the program reacts differently depending on my answer. If you require robust automation that can do a wide variety of actions based on results, look no further. It's yours, Keap.

There was a lack of functionality in the mobile app. So that I could access Keap from my mobile device, I bookmarked the website. This method was effective, although it lacked caller ID.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Jennifer, We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you find our level of automation unparalleled and that Keap makes it simple to automation processes. Thank you for your feedback regarding the mobile app.

Casey
Product Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm keaping this CRM

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I recommend Keap to anyone looking for a CRM. It has the right combination of all those critical components. Our previous CRM was a problem in and of itself, but Keap actually helps us solve problems. We couldn't be happier.

I like Keaps automation the most. I'm no longer swamped with repetitive mind numbing tasks. I only need to set the automation once and it continues to perform the way I need it to. Keap is user friendly and has readily available customer support. Using any CRM can be tedious but Keap is just so easy to use and customize.It has wonderful contact management, lead capture, and tracking tools.It's also very flexible. Keap can help with a landing page and forms to go with it.

I'd like the calendar management to be more thorough, but other than that I don't have anything bad to say about Keap.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us to others! We're happy to hear that you're "Keaping this CRM"!

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

All the finest at one convenient location.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Keap helps us streamline our CRM procedures, thus it's in regular use here. Keap aids us in solving company issues including lead management, marketing campaign automation, and client communication management. We want to use Keap to improve productivity and patron happiness by collecting and following up on leads, monitoring sales activity, and keeping in touch with patrons on an individual basis.

You may program your advertising push with keap. The system automatically stores the produced leads where users may access them. The administrator may monitor every aspect of the delivered emails, from when they were opened to which links were clicked and for how long. The information provided here will allow users to adjust their campaign accordingly.

There are per-customer and per-subscriber costs for integrating keap with other applications. In exchange for a restricted number of users and page views, it offers free data movement.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Saskia! We're so happy to hear that Keap has been helpful to you and your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Ashlee
Ashlee
Senior Customer Support Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Tool For Task Automation

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was able to effortlessly monitor each client from start to finish. The system consolidates contact information, client interactions, emails, texts, and tasks into a single platform, allowing you to quickly understand a customer's status when they call. Client actions can automatically trigger various tasks, advancing each client through the sales funnel, with all relevant information easily accessible in one place. This really eliminates the need to juggle multiple programs, providing a much more organized workflow. Some cons include the need for a larger selection of templates and confusion with certain automated tasks. However, these limitations should not deter you from using this program.

My favorite feature was the ability to organize and access information seamlessly. It really made tracking each individual clients' progress easier and much more straightforward.

I believe that some of the automated tasks were confusing, and there should have been a larger selection of templates.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Ashlee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear that Keap has helped eliminate the need to juggle multiple programs. We appreciate your feedback regarding the confusion surrounding automated tasks. We have some exciting updates coming up that will make automating easier than ever.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Marketing With Keap

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Handling email marketing with Keap is easy and it comes with lots of customization features.

No major issues whatsoever with Keap. It is amazing.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Ilenia, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you find Keap to be amazing.

Mirko
Social Media Marketer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improved Marketing With Keap

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

With Keap, managing campaigns and handling our CRM needs has been smooth

Keap has been an all round solution and no hurdles.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Mirko, We appreciate the review and are happy to hear that Keap has been a smooth solution for you and your business.

Colette
Marketing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Came to Keap for Price. Leaving because not keeping up with our needs.

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer support is really good with Keap. I do appreciate that. When we moved from HubSpot, I really missed the features they provided--just simple things but when adding a photo to a campaign, I could see a thumbnail. With Keap, you always have to know the exact name of the image, etc. Keap needs to update the site to make it more robust and intuitive like their competitors.

Have been using Infusionsoft ---> Keap for 6+ years. We initially moved from HubSpot to Infusionsoft simply because HubSpot was too expensive for the size of our company or what we were looking to accomplish with simple campaigns.

I feel like Keap has not stayed on the cutting edge--seems a little behind the times now, honestly. We're looking at Klaviyo now and it seems like their campaigns, analytics and action sets will be easier to execute.

Antwort von Keap

Hi Colette, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Keap has been an affordable solution for your business, but I am sorry that you feel our product has not stayed on the cutting edge. Our product team consistently has new updates in the works, and we are always working to ensure that we are making the user experience easier for our customers.

internationale Angelegenheiten, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Infusionsoft refuses to make simple fixes. Terrible for business to business!

2.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm business to business and have spend over $100,000 on development to overcome its inadequacies.

Not sure. It has lots of functionality but most everything is clunky. Only comes with 99 custom fields and you can't modify the home screen. When you click around it always defaults you to a place you don't want to be. If you look up a contact it insists on defaulting you to first name and it has a nasty delay. So if you want to search by company you will start typing and then after the delay it will switch you to first name. You can't choose the view to do your lookups and it defaults to the record view, which I never use. So every time I do a search that turns up multiple records I have to click on the list view. Another infuriating thing is that if you want to sort by a field in list view it defaults to zto a instead of a to z. They will never fix anything even if it is a 2 minute fix.

It uses a flat database that is terrible for business to business. No primary fields or tags so if you add a company contact there is no way to tag or have company related field data updated to the new contact without expensive api coding from your website. They added linkedin, facebook and twitter years agobut didn't include the fields in the mass update section. What does this mean? When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's. So with any of their other fields you lookup the filled fields and then you choose mass update contacts and click on the allow blank fields to remove existing data. Well they didn't include the fields here so you can't do it. Maybe just export the records and replace the filled fields with empty into a csv file and import to remove the data. That doesn't work either. Blank field data won't replace filled data in a modify existing records merge. If you try chat support you will more than likely get a foreign support person (mine was from the Phillipines) who will act like he or she has never heard of this problems and make you explain it over and over and ask you to do a million unnecessary tests. I finally became so frustrated that I called support, got someone who at least admitted that it was impossible to fix. All the while I had the chat person on still instructing me to do more tests. The phone support person kept trying to get me to drop chat but I made her see how ridiculous it was.

Damian
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more.

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: 1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments. 2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

Vincent Po
Vincent Po
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer in Hongkong
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies. The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic. Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

Susan
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant in USA

To Infusionsoft or not to Infusionsoft. That is the question.

3.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: While I think the dated back-end and the pricing are an issue, I will say that when dealing with a larger contact database or enterprise system, I am hard pressed to find another platform that can do all that I rely on Infusionsoft to do for my larger clients.

Infusionsoft is one of those stalwart applications that is almost synonymous with marketing automation online for serious businesses (often with a host of disclaimers... see "cons" section). The greatest feature of Infusionsoft is the robust nature of its features, it integrates with almost everything a large enterprise would use (although these features come with a price). If you are looking to grow an online business, and you can afford the on-going maintenance in terms of staff time and cost, Infusionsoft will offer you plenty with room to grow.

Sadly, Infusionsoft has been around for so long that I believe the back-end, administrative user experience suffers. A quick Google search of the application will return many negative and less than stellar reviews. One could surmise that any big brand is likely to have many detractors (and this is true), however, most are balanced out by equally glowing reviews. Infusionsoft sits on the fence. This is unfortunate, because I believe that Infusionsoft could be very useful to many growing online, eCommerce businesses and membership associations. However, the owner will need deeper pocket than he or she is likely to have starting out, and migration with a mid to large size database is no picnic. I'm hopeful that Infusionsoft will work toward meeting the needs of a modern, point and click audience.

Antwort von Keap

Hi Susan, Thank you for leaving a review and for your honest feedback. I will share your comments with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers and solution for other small businesses. Thank you!

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
Technical System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well Established Online CRM Platform with Marketing Tools

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We used keap to manage our customers database. we did email marketing, lead generation , internal forms, email templates and automate campaigns and more. I'm happy to tell you, even we can find lots of cheap CRM systems out there, Keap is the best and it's worth for money. because, everyday they are trying to give us the best experience. we got recurring updates with lots of new features. One more thing to mention. There customer support was very helpful for our staff when they onboarding. Not only for staff but for admin too. timely support is given by them. I would like to recommend Keap CRM for any business out there. go ahead without any hesitation. At first it will be hard to adopt a new system. but when it comes to Keap, They will help you to get there without any troubles.

This system has everything that needs for a business for up and running. Even for a startup business also able to adopt this system to their workplace very easily. The best feature that i saw is Email Automation. As a admin i was able to create and schedule lots of email campaigns for our customers. it is very easy and straight forward. Campaign builder interface is very user friendly. even my non computer literacy people also can build and automate an process within few minutes. It provides lots of integration options with third party applications. Also It provides lots of tools to manage our marketing procedures.

Nothing to complain but i would like to mention that there should be more tutorials/guides and onboarding trainings for users.

Antwort von Keap

Hi Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that Keap's feature set has met many of your business needs and our support team helped you integrate it seamlessly into your business.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keap Review

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software offered a powerful CRM solution that helped me streamline my sales and marketing processes. The centralized customer data and automation features greatly improved my ability to manage and nurture leads. The user-friendly interface made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features of the software. However, the limited customization options and relatively basic reporting capabilities were areas that could be improved. Nonetheless, Keap proved to be a valuable tool for managing customer relationships and driving business growth.

One of the things I liked most about Keap was its robust customer relationship management (CRM) features. The software provided a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes. The ability to centralize customer data, including contact information, communication history, and purchase behavior, allowed for better customer segmentation and personalized communication. The automation features, such as email marketing campaigns and lead scoring, helped streamline workflows and improve efficiency. Additionally, the intuitive user interface made it easy to navigate and quickly access the information and features I needed.

One thing I liked least was the limited customization options within the software. There were some instances where I wanted to tailor certain features or workflows to better align with my specific business needs, but the flexibility to customize was somewhat restricted. Additionally, the reporting and analytics capabilities, although useful, could have been more advanced and comprehensive. More advanced reporting options would have provided deeper insights into sales performance and campaign effectiveness.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing your review of Keap and highlighting its robust features! It's great to hear that the software provided you with a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes. Your feedback on the limitations of customization and reporting capabilities is valuable, as it provides insights for potential improvements in these areas. Thank you for sharing your experience with Keap, and we hope it continues to support your business's success.

Steve
Lead Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best CRM and marketing automation tool you'll find

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Keap is an exceptional tool that we have greatly benefited from. It allows us to do many things that make our daily work within the organization easier; it allows us to very easily and accurately store our customer information, have efficient handling of email marketing and automations, create landing pages and funnels that help us attract leads and guide them on their journey from first interaction to conversion, and more. It has helped us automate our business and is excellent value for money for us.

In my organization, we have been using Keap as our main CRM for tracking our sales pipeline efficiently, but it has also been extremely useful for active engagement and tracking of all our marketing. It is a very versatile tool that allows us a great variety of actions; it allows any activity related to audience segmentation, communication control, and marketing automation, among others, to be done with ease thanks to all the features and functions it integrates. The marketing automation it provides has been one of the strongest points of this tool. It has saved us a lot of time and money.

There is a learning curve when starting to use the product, which is normal for a tool so rich in CRM and marketing functionalities. In terms of analytics, there is room for improvement. Finally, it could be more flexible to integrate with third-party tools, but that is more limited.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Steve, We're glad to hear that Keap has saved you time and money! We love hearing about businesses that take advantage of a wide variety of our features. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and potential improvements in analytics and third-party integrations. Overall, we're thrilled that Keap has proven to be an exceptional tool, streamlining your daily operations and providing excellent value for your organization.

Andron
Marketing manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Mark
Management
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service Sold A $4,600.00 Plan and Kept Stopping Email Send Outs

1.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Terrible company. A customer service run-a-round.

Absolutely None, this field is requiring 100 characters minimum. Infusionsoft does not have any pros

Our company has requests from industry professionals that have directly requested to receive specific information from our company. Our single newsletter kept getting stopped from send out by Infusionsoft because they claimed supposed Spam rates in excess of 0.1%. According to Jacob Hoiby if 2,000 people on a list request information and 1 person of the initial send out of 1,000 e-mails clicks on the Spam button rather than Delete or Unsubscribe then too bad for the other 1,000 people who requested the information, they won't get it because Infusionsoft won't send out the remainder of the email list. Sadly, according to Infusionsoft's logic those other 1,000 potential recipient's desires don't matter. Sadly too our world is plagued by some lazy people who find it easier to just click the Spam button. Despite the unreasonability of some less than caring people, we expected Infusionsoft to reasonably send out our email newsletters which was the purpose of the product and service we purchased. Instead, they chose to view only the 0.1% Spam rate and disregard the opens rate of our lists ranging from 12% to 20% within 24 hours. The most significant problem was the extensive amount of time our company spent during the past 2 weeks trying to work with multiples of their less than knowledgeable customer service members. Today alone was in excess of 10 hours of time. Save your company money and time DO NOT bother trying to work with Infusionsoft. They will hold to their claim that the industry requires a less than 0.1% spam rate. They will disregard your concerns. They will try to tell you that you need a "healthy" email list. This is not rocket science people. It's a list of first names, last names and email addresses from people whom provided that information which is compiled in a data file uploaded to their system. How much "healthier" can we possibly get? Unfortunately, the world is "unhealthy" because there are a few lazy bad apples that somehow find it easier to click Spam then unsubscribe or delete when they no longer have an interest. Unfortunately, the world is plagued with "unhealthy" companies like Infusionsoft that sell a service, but refuse to deliver the service they sold claiming that they have to keep at high standards. Their service does not produce any better marketing delivery either. Numerous newsletters landed in peoples Promotions and Spam folders. Infusionsoft does not have a better delivery mode to In-Boxes as they claim. I hope sharing our experience can help save another company the extreme headaches, cost and sheer waste of time we have endured during the past 2 weeks attempting to deal with Infusionsoft.

Erica D.
Erica D.
Director Of Administration in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great if you need no web integration or visualized reports, terrible otherwise

2.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We got InfusionSoft primarily to be able to send automated email campaigns based off of actions people were taking on our web app. We were led to believe that they had the RESTful API infrastructure for this, and so we went for it. Also, we were told we'd have to have the ecommerce product to meet our goals, and in our onboarding we learned that we actually did not. Coming up on 10 months later, it is the worst business decision we ever made. Their REST API is not fully functional, and when presented with issues, their Dev team suggests that you switch to using their old API [with which our integration is not compatible, and which they are working to sunset anyway]. Worse, they require manual reauthentication of the API token on a regular basis AND the support for their API is outsourced and is unresponsive and unhelpful. When a reauthentication error took place that essentially mooted our entire integration two months ago, they took weeks to get back with us. Now, since we've moved to their new interface, there is no way to opt-in our users so we can send them emails [the only people we put in the CRM are people who registered accounts on our site]. This has rendered InfusionSoft 100% useless, and all our integration work is trash.

The campaign builder is easy to learn and easy to use, as well as the email builder. It will get all your basics taken care of there, and being able to preview an desktop AND mobile was a huge pro.

It is very difficult to navigate to what you need, even with adequate training. Nothing is intuitive, and all of the reports are just lists of contacts filtered for something. Most importantly, this tool is not adequate if you're wanting to integrate at all. Even they say that you may need to hire an InfusionSoft partner to manage your tool for you to use it to the best of its capability. I would argue that if you need to hire a specialist to use your SaaS for you, your SaaS is not a good tool.

Antwort von Keap

Hi Erica, I am truly sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience. I have looked into your case history and it sounds like, unfortunately, your recent API ticket just did not get to the appropriate team quickly enough. API support is not outsourced, but it sounds like you initially worked with our contracted support team and there was a delay in getting your ticket with our advanced team. We apologize for the experience, and have reached out to resolve the issue, as well as refunded you for this period. Again, this is not the experience we want for our customers and we understand your frustration completely. Regards, Sarah, Advocacy Manager

Austin
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Solid Tool for Small Businesses

3.0 vor 7 Jahren

Infusionsoft isn't a perfect tool, but it's a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). The "all-in-one" nature of the tools is excellent as it simplifies marketing and sales operations for businesses without the resources to hire a dedicated person to manage disparate solutions and the integrations needed to make them interact. The campaign builder is pretty easy-to-use, the landing page editor is making serious strides, and the email editor is pretty great and requires zero HTML/CSS knowledge. The referral module is useful, especially for businesses just wanting a simple affiliate program. While I have a few gripes with the API, the available integrations are impressive. Some in the space (read: Zoho) really limit these as they want to force your hand to use their solutions, Infusionsoft doesn't. They offer a landing page builder but provide a great LeadPages integration. They offer eComm, but offer a great Shopify integration. Their consultant/partner network is impressive as well. Lots of specialized help available for customers who want it.

The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

Lloyd
Director of Operations in Kanada
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keap Max Classic: Painfully powerful

3.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Keap Max Classic: It does the job supporting our business. But none of us like using it. We have too many integrations and automations set up that it would just be too arduous to switch.

Keap Max Classic: It has a lot of features to support businesses that need the room to scale up. It is pretty powerful in what it can do.

Keap Max Classic: It is convoluted, complex, and confusing. We had to make custom forms and interfaces for our staff because everyone was too confused working directly within Keap. It is also SLOW. Most functions are not snappy. Creating and maintaining campaigns get really confusing really quickly once you graduate from the simplest of campaigns.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Lloyd, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Keap Max Classic! We appreciate your feedback on both the pros and cons. It's great to hear that you find the software to be powerful and that it has a lot of features to support businesses as they scale up. Our team is working to update Max Classic further to add more powerful features and improve ease of use across the board. We also offer free courses from our Keap Academy team, which may prove useful to your team members if they need extra knowledge on the software to make their day to day easier. We encourage you to reach out to support so that we can get you in touch with your account manager. They should be able to get you some help and resources. Thank you again for the feedback!

Karen
Owner, Chief Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing automation functionality.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

Debbie
Manager in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Keap from a Person who is not techie

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Business Problems that could be Solved by Keap:Keap is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses manage customers, track leads, automate marketing, and more. It can help businesses to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and maximize sales. It can also help them to better understand their customers, segment them for targeted marketing, and build better relationships.Benefits of Using Keap:Keap is a comprehensive CRM platform that helps businesses streamline their operations and maximize their sales. It is easy to use and provides users with a range of features and services that can help them to better manage customers, track leads, automate marketing, and more. It is also highly customizable and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the user. Additionally, Keap offers competitive pricing plans that make it an affordable option for businesses of all sizes.

Keap is an easy-to-use, all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation solution that helps small businesses grow.• Keap provides a variety of tools to manage contacts, automate tasks, and maximize customer engagement.• It is customizable and scalable, allowing businesses to tailor their solutions to their needs.• Keap offers integrations with popular third-party applications, making it easy to sync data and automate processes.• The platform provides access to a team of in-house experts to assist with setup and training.

Keap is more expensive than some of its competitors, so it may not be the most cost-effective solution for small businesses.• The user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate for new users.• The customer support is limited, and the response time can be slow.• Keap is more expensive than some of its competitors, so it may not be the most cost-effective solution for small businesses.• The user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate for new users.• The customer support is limited, and the response time can be slow.

letztes Jahr

Hello Debbie, Thank you for leaving us a review. It sounds like you've utilized many of Keap's features to help streamline and automate your business. We love hearing that!