Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

TimeSolv Legal Billing Erfahrungen

Über TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv ist eine webbasierte Rechnungsprogramm- und Faktura-Software für Anwaltskanzleien. Finde heraus, warum – mit der kostenlosen 30-Tage-Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TimeSolv Legal Billing

In addition, the pricing is excellent. The format for entering time is quick and intuitive.

The lack of syncing with other customer service platforms.

Bewertungen zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

4.6
4.8
4.6
4.7

9.0/10

TimeSolv Legal Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 648 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie TimeSolv Legal Billing bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Gregory
Gregory
Partner in Deutschland

I am so,d on TimeSolv

5.0 letztes Jahr

The product is easy to use and we can add entries from multiple devices.

I cannot think of anything I do not like.

patricia
Owner/Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Love this legal billing program!

Kommentare: Excellent!!! See ratings

I used to use TimeSlips and would have so many frustrations and errors when sending bills. This system has been a dream for the last 5+ years. It is easy to use (I am not a techy but was able to set it up by myself), simple to input time, and tracking and invoice reviews are a cinch. Love this billing program!!! And the price is insanely reasonable!! Most of all, the customer service is the best in the business. We just miss [sensitive content hidden]!

-It does not flag past due invoices like TimeSlips did (over 30, 60 etc), so I wouldn't know if I didn't look- There have been glitches with trying to input multiple email addresses for receiving the invoices- Sometimes payments do not show on the invoice. Don't know why. They are recorded but not reflected- When you duplicate a flat rate, it zeroes out the price so we have inadvertently not billed someone for something due to this- We can't figure out how to work the annual billing auto feature for renewals on certain services

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small law firm usage

3.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: frustrating. The report function is critical to how partners are compensated, but not being able to confirm amounts makes it all suspect. Support is not very helpful in this area.

Inputting time, after some fits and starts, is reasonably straightforward and invoicing is good. We used Timeslips before converting and Timesolv is fine

Getting meaningful reports is nearly impossible. When I run a report I need to verify the numbers - typically running a different report that should tie-in. They don't tie-in and the support is inadequate. I am told it is because they are different data points, but nowhere is there an explanation. And there are elements that don't make sense, at least to me. For instance, if a client pays a bill which is for more than one matter, each allocation shows the whole check amount and then the allocation. Fine, but why would one need a total of the same check counted multiple times? If a client pays $5,000 and it gets allocated to two matters, the payment total for the client shows $10,000. A cash receipts report shows credit memos as a receipt, which is added to the total received. Last I looked, a credit memo was not a cash item. I also see some payments being counted twice. No one can explain to me why.

Ilene
Law Firm Administrator in USA

TimeSolv = Greatness

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, great experience, but that experience has only been great because of the customer support/service I received from specialists such as[sensitive content hidden]. They make TimeSolv a great option for legal billing, because they go above and beyond to help you.

Ease of learning the system Zoom meetings with specialists to help OUTSTANDING customer service by specialists mentioned above Easy to send invoices Easy to split invoices

The general link to schedule an online meeting with a specialist was one of my favorite features, and it has recently been removed from the site. Now, it's not as easy to schedule meetings when you need assistance.

Erica
Office Manager and Executive Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for any business!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

That when you are entering time, you can enter time by day, versus other billing software that require you to do it by Client, at all once. The option to do daily time entries is extremely helpful and allows me to streamline the billing entry process. Their customer service is outstanding, and I like the option to live chat in real-time.

That some of the customizable features are not available immediately and will go into effect on the next billing cycle. Invoices are also not generated if no time was entered for that period, it would be helpful if they added an option to send out Invoices, even when no billable work was done during the time selected for the remaining invoices.

Tara
Legal Assistant in USA

8-21-2023 Review

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful. Recommend this billing software to many. Have actually had a firm that I used to work for switch to this because I told them I liked it so much.

User friendly and the help features. Also, the companies customer service is beyond amazing. I know if I have any issues all i have to do is send an email and I will get a response almost immediately to set up a zoom call to make sure my questions or concerns are fully answered.

The having to allocate payments. I always forget to do that.

Kelly
LEGAL ASSISTANT in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TIMESOLV is the answer to legal time entry, billing and invoicing

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: All the support from TimeSolv is incredible and without the nickel and diming. They are very responsive to all my questions and issues. This is a far better timekeeping system than TimeSlips. The conversion was efficient and excellent; no problems whatsoever. I love the ease of use. I jumped right in without much of a learning curve.

Very intuitive; easy to use and navigate. Great value for the cost

I have no cons to report thus far. Any issues I had with say, invoicing, were handled through their extenstive resource section and support.

Mark
Managing Member in USA

Best Legal Billing Software We Have Used

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the software. When we have had any issues, the support department has been very responsive and easy to work with.

The interfaces for time and expense entries are very easy to use. Being able to access the software from anywhere makes it very attractive when we are traveling out of the area for legal matters.

It would be nice to have a greater ability to modify the invoice templates.

Robert

Fullfills my Needs

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I have only been using the program for 3 months of billing. I expect that over time I will tweak it to work better for me.

It had more options of similar programs for customizing the bill formate.

It has lots of options. I have not explored all of them. I expect to in the future and tweak the program to work better for me. On the con side, so may options make it difficult to set up in the first instance.

Nancy
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use software for consulting invoicing

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: TimeSolv was the answer for our consulting business. Easy to capture billable hours and expenses and easy to invoice customers.

The invoicing features are very easy to use. What used to take me hours to prepare / process invoices, now takes me about a 1/4 of the time.The features for recording billable hours and expenses is very easy to use.

If the product was a little easier to integrate with other systems, that would be nice.

Joy
Paralegal in USA

Worth the change

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Ari

TimeSolv is Outstanding

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I was using a 2001 version of Timeslips and decided it was time for an update. I researched several companies and TimeSolve seemed the best fit for my needs and the most reasonable price. I was assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my account rep and she has been OUTSTANDING! She did an initial 90-minute Zoom call to explain the program. TimeSolve then imported my Timeslips database and I was up and running. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has timely and professionally answered my many questions and even agreed to do a Zoom call on a Sunday as that was the last day of May and when I needed to send out my bills. I cannot say enough good things about TimeSolv. The program is intuitive, easy to use and exceeds all my needs and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful, professional, responsive and a true pleasure to work with the entire time. I can now enter my time and do billing anywhere I have a computer with internet access and am not tied to the office anymore. I wish I had switched to TimeSolve years ago.

Nothing. It is a really well conceived and thought out program.

Alessandra
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, even better costumer service

5.0 letztes Jahr

Its very easy to use, very functional and well trained assistance

The software as is really is functional and in my opinion doesn't need any improvement

Michelle
Accounting, HR, Legal Asst. in USA

Efficient product

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Integration went pretty smoothly. Cost effective product. Really like the ability to have custom narrative cover letters and the functionality and ease of client billing. Love having different file types in which you can download. Much more user friendly than other products I have used before.

Would like to see either more reports available, or the ability to drill down further within the reports to get more specific information. Also, more customization abilities within the product would be a great feature.

Amy
Legal Assistant in USA

Switching to TimeSolv was Timely

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We switched to TimeSolv at the beginning of the year and have been so happy with it. Our prior timekeeping program was not cloud based, so the switch saved us during the Pandemic shutdown when working offsite.

TimeSolv is very simple when it comes to keeping time and billing. And Technical Support is great!

Only the first page of the Invoices have the client name and/or Invoice #. I dropped the print offs and all the Invoices commingled and it took a while to separate and put the additional pages all attached to the correct Invoice.

Fred
sole proprietor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great training and customer support

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had been using a very old version of a different program for a couple of decades and it was time to make a switch. I had been dreading the change, but the transition to TimeSolv has been relatively painless. I began tracking time, tracking expenses and invoicing clients immediately after opting into the free trial and getting an hour of free training. I've requested and received additional free training since then and the training has been fantastic. I ultimately decided to add TimeSolvPay as a payment option. The training for TimeSolvPay was great. I've use the feature once and it worked as advertised.

I have found the customer support/technical support to be outstanding.

I wish there was an online manual where one could find simple introductory material. I haven't been able to teach myself the basics without calling upon the customer/techinical support. On the bright side, the customer/technical support has been excellent.

Nathan

Family Law Attorney

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It is the best of what we've tried but it hasn't stopped us for looking for a better billing software. I'd like client interface to look more like what it looks like when I pay my credit card.

The screens are easy to navigate and the clients tend to understand their bills better than other software we've used.

With the ease of use comes some areas in billing which are not labeled in a manner that fit our family law practice well.

Maureen
Billing & Client Services Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy for user

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall it has been positive.

The amount of white space makes it easier for users to enter their own time.

I do not like some of the reporting features under reports. However, recently TimeSolv did an upgrade and some of the information we needed can now be found in the dashboard under financials, available to people with admin rights.

Myrna

TimeSolv saves time!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, TimeSolv has saved a lot of time in tracking billable hours, tracking productivity, tracking expenses, and creating and sending invoices. It also captures a lot of billable hours that were not accounted for before using TimeSolv.

I like TimeSolv's competitive pricing, ease of use, simple and intuitive interface, and helpful online guides compared to other programs. I also like that TimeSolv offers a lot of online training & support, and has a phone app. They also have a 30-day trial so that users are given sufficient time to try out the software versus competitors who only have a 7-day trial. If you need extra time, contact customer support and they can give you an extra week if you're unsure or stuck between two potential products.

I wish there were more customization options for the appearance of the invoice, such as the font type, font size, and the ability to move sections around on the invoice. I would also like to see an invoice template for a simple flat fee arrangement, instead of the complicated procedure they have now.

Erika
Legal Firm Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeSolv is all you need!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love TimeSolv! I have used many other Time Entry/Billing platforms, but this is by far the most user friendly.

It is convenient and I can manipulate my client invoices to fit their individual needs. I love the time entry timer toggle - so compact on my desktop instead of leaving a webpage open to bog down my system!

I wish there was a darker variance in color, to indicate which entry you are clicking on in Invoices.

Eden
Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Works for me!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Entering and tracking time is straightforward, and can be done from any device with a browser. The invoices are customizable, so I can get them to look the way I want them to. After a little initial learning curve, the software has been easy to use, and customer support has been great whenever I've needed assistance figuring something out. Billing goes so much faster for me now that I use TimeSolv, because the program does what I need it to from start to finish.

Some online reviews I've read complain that the interface isn't "sexy," but I don't really have any problem with it.

Kimberly

Affordable - Easy to use - Excellent Customer Support

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: As a new solo practitioner, who researched dozens of systems for months, I am glad I found an affordable solution for my time & billing and trust account needs.

Once I went through the intro training, all my time & billing and A/R and trust account needs were easily implemented and updates and the system was very easy to use. Best of all, TimeSolv's customer support - especially rep. - is practically on demand and always most helpful with any technical assistance. If they do not know the answer, they will stick with you until they find one.

Only Con so far is that the document storage system available is not efficient as all files/docs have to be uploaded one by one as opposed to a drag & drop feature or the ability to upload batches of docs/folders/files. For attorneys, this is a critical need (cloud storage and electronic record keeping), that cannot require a lot of time in a law firm. If a solution was found for that issue, I can see me being a TimeSolv user for life.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Thank you so much for your review! One option to consider to upload multiple documents is to use our integration with Dropbox, which is free to use. Please contact support at [email protected] for more details.

Cathy
Administrator in USA

Reliable and Accurate Billing Software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have learned additional tips from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at TimeSolv and am grateful for the experienced guidance and tips. Some of our clients have their own billing software and TimeSolv can be changed to accomodate their different billing in LEDES, for example. I really feel this software has everything, although I have not used other abilities in TimeSolv, as they are not necessary for our law practice.

This software is great for billing clients with assurance. Billing is my only interface with clients, and I want to be 100% accurate. With TimeSolv, I can be confident that the invoices are corrrect. I like that I can make changes to billing with ease. I like that TimeSolv can integrate well with the clients' billing software. For example, this software can produce LEDES invoices with the coding information needed by our clients in order for us to get paid faster.

TimeSolv negatives? I can't think of anything right now!

Barbara
Paralegal/Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST BILLING PROGRAM AROUND!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am so impressed with TimeSolv from the Program itself to all the representatives of the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our representative and has been so diligent and knowledgeable. She got us up and running to use the program in no time. The entire staff is always so helpful and friendly and willing do help you with any aspect of the program. GREAT STAFF!

This is the most user friendly program I've found in over 20+ years as a Paralegal/Officer Manager! This program has cut our time doing monthly billing in half. Love how easy it was to transition over to this program and customer service is top notch! This company provides the best customer service. There is always someone available to help with anything.

There is nothing about this program that I don't like - it's so easy

Amy
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & helpful support

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

It is a really easy software to use. Training new users for our law firm has gone quickly because the software is not hard for beginners to figure out and is very intuitive. I also love that you can enter time from the application which makes it easy to record time when I am away for a meeting or traveling for a client. Any time I have had a question or needed further explanation on how to do something the Timesolv support staff has been very quick to respond and take care of the issue. I have used this software for nearly six years and don't plan on changing.

The only part of the software that was a little harder to figure out was the conflict and related party piece of the software.