Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von IoT-Lösungen. Die Lösung hilft dir bei der Verfolgung deiner Fahrzeuge, deiner Ausrüstung und deines mobilen Personals mit Leichtigkeit!

Erfahre mehr über Fleet Complete

The 12 volt system (no fault of their as they did send me the cords i needed) it was just inconvenient.

Bewertungen zu Fleet Complete

3.9
3.9
3.5
3.2

5.8/10

Fleet Complete hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Fleet Complete bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cal
Cal
Senior Associate, Operational Logistics in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Positive Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn
Fleet Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

President in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

2.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software. The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked them to bring back the old app but they outright refuse. Why on earth a company would take a perfectly good mobile app and revamp it into something worthless is beyond us. If you are a business owner that is hands on and on the go and need to check on drivers remotely then stay far away from Fleet Complete unless they bring back their old app. This has been such a huge disappointment I am now looking for new fleet tracking providers despite being a client of Fleet Complete for years. Someone in the office dropped the ball and made a very bad decision. I hope whomever made their mobile app so bad is quickly removed from the company and someone remakes it before they lose many clients.

tonya
office manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete Customer Service is very helpful.

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: We have been pleased with the ELD equipment and software, no real issues to report. I recently needed to order a 6 pin adapter for my dashlink device and customer service came thru for me again when I didn't know where to purchase one.

Easy to use the software, truck installation has simple to follow instructions. Customer service has always helped me when there are technological issues I cannot resolve on my own.

Sometimes there is a wait for someone to be available for phone help, also it is hard to communicate with my area representative.

Mark
Mgmt in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience is great.

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at [email protected]. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

sandra
safety director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

stock transport inc

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: absolutely horrible thus far.

I do like the software if it were fully and properly functionable however it is not... we have been with FC since may of 2019 and have had unbelievable issues. IFTA reporting issues. non working cameras, not properly tracking drivers with trucks, ODM reporting issues, other reporting issues. all issues have been sent to support over and over again and they never get fixed. at this point I feel like we were sold a faulty product. amongst things not working we got stuck paying for features that don't work or that are not of use to us. the people I work with directly that are assigned to my account are great but whomever they send higher up support tickets to seem to not know their own product or how to fix it. this switch to your software has been a major headache and has made my job very difficult on a daily level.

same as above, also it is very much so a hassle to have to use a different app for all the functions. due to this specifically (since we were not told they were all on different apps) we will be and have cut out a lot that we were wanting. having to use any different apps multiple times per day is not convenient for any driver.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Sandra! We're so sorry to hear about your experience so far and want to sincerely apologize for the service you've received.We've located your open tickets and have escalated your concerns to our management in Support. Someone will be giving you a call at the number we have on file for your account to discuss this further. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] so we can get you the assistance you need. We hope we can improve your relationship with us moving forward and encourage you to reach out if there's anything we can do for you to better achieve this. Thank you.

Sean

Good product with intent

3.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: The good price isn’t worth the hassle. My over all experience was not great & I would recommend going with companies that have experience & smaller for this service this company is to big for just one his service my opinion if you want just elog services go elsewhere.

Good prices compared to other companies services.

It’s hard to get help with customer service nobody knows the right connection to transfer you for help it’s like they don’t even know the product they sell. Second when I no longer needed the service I tried to cancel it they didn’t & kept sending me a bill. I finally got them to cancel again lol then another bill came in saying early contract termination & equipment. Now that’s why I sold on the product no contract & I paid in two installments for the equipment then when I tried to contact the initial people that sold me the product which I asked over & over was there a contract just to double check what I read they assured me there wasn’t & I double checked again before signed no answer left VM’s no call back the good price isn’t worth the hassle.

Melissa
Office Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great GPS Service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at [email protected]. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Zane
Residential Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I needed

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: in the 3 months I have had access to fleet complete and its trackers I have been impressed with the overall reliability and effectiveness of the program. I am able to log my drivers performance as well as receive alerts as to win each vehicle is in need of an oil change.

The program allows me to track my fleet with ease

I have not encountered anything i dislike about the program

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Zane! Thank you for the awesome feedback and 10/10 rating of our program. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying Fleet Complete!

Buyer beware

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Fleet Complete sent me the wrong cables for a week straight. Shipment after shipment the same WRONG cables. I knew at that point I had a problem and was not with the correct company.

I didn't like anything about Fleet Incomplete or bigroad. The worst customer service in the industry, they do not answer their phone. They sent me the wrong cable for my eld for a week straight, they don't know THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. Incompetence at it's finest. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Zero customer support, zero tech support, they do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails in a timely manner. They don't know their own products. Buyer beware.

Batcher in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I don't have a lot of experience with other tracking apps but I do find this one easy to use. Overall satisfied with its performance. We used to in the past have problems with the trackers in the vehicles would sporadically lose tracking but that seemed to solve itself recently.

I really like you use google maps. With google maps and the traffic indicator it really helps plan routes for traffic heavy times during the day. I do like the app availability so I am able to track our vehicles during those unexpected times when I'm not in the office.

I find the desktop app version works better than the web based version. I find the web base version slows down my computer. I have the same issue with the desktop app version but not as bad as the web based. Also I don't like when i'm looking for 1 particular vehicle and select it I find it difficult to deselect it. It will continue to track that same vehicle until I select a different vehicle or restart the app.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi James! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback of the Fleet Complete software. We'll be sure to share your thoughts regarding the desktop and web applications with our development team as we work to improve both platforms. As for any issues deselecting the vehicles on the map, please get in touch with our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected] so we can investigate why this might be happening to you. We'd be more than happy to help!

Lindsey
Scheduling in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete Used Daily

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It is very helpful with a company with 20+ drivers within two different states, going in so many directions.

We used this for our technicians to make sure they are where they are suppose to be, it helps us see where they are when a customer is calling asking how far away he is from the location, it helps see if they have van trouble. This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

The only thing I would really say that I least like is that is it delayed some times and not as accurate as we need it to be sometimes, but that is to be expected.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. If you are ever experiencing delays or inaccuracy in the system, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected]. We want to ensure you are receiving the best Fleet Complete experience possible and would be more than happy to troubleshoot. Nevertheless, we appreciate you using our system and are glad to see it is helpful to your business needs. Thank you!

Darren
Business Analyst in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete Delivers

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Fleet Complete is an organization committed to customer service and overcoming any challenges thrown their way. Overall they have found ways to meet the challenges we have thrown at them.

Flexible configuration and event tracking has helped our company identify driver behavior challenges. The near by and trip reporting have been used to feed our work management system allowing for a more efficient use of our fleet.

With the proliferation of technology inside our units we need GPS hardware that can be married with other technology for one cellular network connection. Sharing a single standard modem for idle technologies, in cab laptops, GPS tracking, dash cam coaching and electronic logging devices is a must.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Darren! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying the Fleet Complete system and that it has been beneficial for your business needs. We are also pleased to hear you have had positive interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of the core values of our company, and we are proud that we've been able to provide you with service that reflects this value. Your feedback regarding the network connections will also be shared with our team for consideration. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

Rodney
President/Owner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bait and Switch - Absolutely Worst Ever

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Where do I start... Poor customer service; false advertising; low quality; slow response times (sometime never); lack of competence; and, very inept in business operations.

Still trying to find a silver lining in the product.

When I talked with AT&T Representative and they pushed me over to Fleet Complete, representative., our representative was very responsive and guaranteed their devices would work on our fleet for tracking location and maintenance intervals. After the sale and several issues, she has not been in contact and continues to avoid getting the issues resolved. Had to rate the software when I was lied to and it isn't providing the service as advertised.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Rodney! We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We take our customer feedback very seriously and I have escalated your concern. Someone will be in touch shortly at the number we have on your account to discuss this further and see how we can make it right. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and are hopeful we can improve your experience moving forward.

Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible product and customer service

1.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: The software is slow, really only works for one vehicle. We have been having a specific problem with the software since June and it is still not resolved despite having opened a ticket with them several problems. They seem sincere about solving the problem and then eventually forget about it. Thus begins the process of calling them again and trying to again to get it resolved. will be asking for a refund for the time we have had this problem. Maybe this review will get someone's attention that can actually push some buttons and get this issue fixed.

Nothing worked well

They cannot solve a problem that we have had since June at least. I have to keep calling them and re-opening the ticket. For some reason, they think that after I notify them of a problem and enough time has passed they feel they can give up and close the ticket. Only works for one vehicle. Cannot schedule multiple vehicles separately. Software is slow

Asser
Director in Dänemark
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very unstable and support doesn't answer

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

The idea is great, and if it would work with a minumum of service, it would be grat.

It simply doesn't work. there are holes in registration of driving, some tours are registered others not. Support in unreachable. I used 2 hours to try to reach them today.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Asser! We're really sorry to hear that. I was unable to find an account associated with your company name, but I'd love to have someone reach out and assist you with those issues you are experiencing. Please kindly send me an email at [email protected] with your client ID and the best number to reach you at so we can help. Additionally, you can skip the wait time and live chat with our Support team by clicking the button in the bottom right hand corner of www.fleetcomplete.com at any time between 8AM and 8PM EST. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your review.

Zach
IT Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete has been a nice solution

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are driving about 2.5 million miles a year with 220 vehicles. Fleet Complete gives us the ability to keep track of our vehicles, keep them on the road, and keep them safe.

The comprehensive application that comes with the fleet complete solution has been a major improvement over our last software. The GPS devices that are installed in our vehicles give us many diagnostic points that we then use to expedite repairs. The reporting that is offered in the application is superior to other products we have used in the past!

The cell coverage of the GPS units has been disappointing. Basically, we have some days were the GPS unit doesn't show up at all. The unit eventually catches up. I am hoping to see an improvement in this area in the future.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Zach! Thanks for the honest feedback. We will take this into consideration as we continue to improve our product. We're very pleased to know Fleet Complete has been able to help you track your fleet of over 200 vehicles throughout 2.5 million miles a year. We're grateful for your support and appreciate your review - Thank you!

KEITH
ASST. PARTS MANAGER in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PARTS FLEET TRACKING

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING QUICKER ANSWERS TO WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE, THEREFORE, IMPROVING OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

THIS IS A GREAT TOOL. I LIKE THE EASE OF USING THIS TO TRACK DRIVERS. THIS TOOL ALLOWS US TO BETTER SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS AND CUTS DOWN ON WAIT TIME FOR CUSTOMER TO FIND OUT WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE.

DOESN'T UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS I WOULD LIKE.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Keith! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and will be shared with our team. If there's anything else we can do to improve the Fleet Complete experience for users like yourself, please don't hesitate to let us know at [email protected]. Thank you!

Rigo
Operation Manager in USA

Great Company

Kommentare: Great experience Number one company

Since we use Fleet complete we have peace on mind, we can see exactly where is each of our unit with out the necesity to call the driver, we can see the driver performance and everything is just one click away.

Everything is awesome, the devices are made with a good quality and the signal is great

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Rigo! We're so happy to hear you're a satisfied user of our software. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent feedback and review. Your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system means a lot to our team.

Roger
Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Know where your drivers are, where they've been

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this every hour of the workday. One of my job functions is to keep our drivers going, working and Fleet Complete let's me see where they are, when they'll be done and ready to move on to their next job.

Ease of use, easy-to-setup, easy to maintain (adding drivers & vehicles & points of interest),easy to teach other to use it

Only dislike is there are a few places where you can see the click box (like a map location, for example) which should expand and fill the screen, but this doesn't work.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Roger! We're so happy to hear that the Fleet Complete system has been beneficial for your business. Success stories like yours are valuable to the work we do and they mean a lot to our team. We'll share your feedback regarding the full-screen feature with our developers for consideration. Thank you kindly for your feedback and support.

Trina

Horrible Experience

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: After signing contract the customer service was horrible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] refused to call me back on numerous occasions. I couldn’t get anyone to cancel the contract that had to be canceled within the 30 day free trial. The cameras and GPS did not work properly. The GPS platform was so outdated it had road names that were changed 5 years ago. The monthly bill was supposed to be $594 for 12 units. My first bill that I shouldn’t have received at all was $1,658.59. I have countless hours invested in this whole ordeal and am currently on the phone now with AT&T still trying to resolve everything. It’s been an absolute nightmare. We went with Samsara and so far are very pleased with them.

Ease of use on desktop and mobile device

Cameras did not work properly GPS was outdated and inaccurate on location

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Trina! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are so sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with Fleet Complete and will be sharing your review with our management team. If there's anything we can do to assist you with your cancellation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]. We're regretful to see you go but will do whatever we can to help with your transition. Thank you once again for trying our system and our sincerest apologies to you and your team.

Eric
Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track and monitor your fleet

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

PM reminders are great. Reports which inform you of how the fleet is being driven, Idle times etc...

A little finicky on the web based app. Not super easy to navigate to certain functions

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Eric! We're pleased to know you've been using the Fleet Complete system for over 2 yearrs and have an overall positive experience and will share your feedback of the web application with our development team for consideration. We're always working to improve our system, and feedback like yours is valuable to the work we do. Thank you kindly for the review.

Duane

Pretty effective software

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We had a lot of paper log violations before using Fleet Complete, it makes the driver aware of any issues before they occur.

It was easy to install in our trucks, and the drivers find it easy to navigate for the most part.

Once in a while it will switch the driver from off duty to on duty for no reason. It's an easy fix, but does take time away from the driver when they have to edit.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Duane! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. We'll be sharing this information with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve your Fleet Complete experience. We're thrilled to know you are able to use our software to help prevent violations and we hope you continue to use and enjoy our services in the future.

Pearson
Asst. Director, Business Operations in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

The ability to track physical location and maintenance items for vehicles is crucial for our motor pool operation. Not only does it help with the day to day operations, it helps preserve our vehicles long term.

I do wish that the automated reports could point out items such as low tire pressure, low DEF, etc.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Pearson! We're grateful to receive your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system. Thanks for the feedback regarding the reports - we'll be sure to let our engineers know of your request. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review.

Becky
HR Manager in Kanada

Great way to Save Time and Worry

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It is a great tool to see where you driver is and how long it takes to get to a job site. It is easy to track and updates quickly. We would recommend Fleet Complete to anyone.

It is quick and easy to use. Able to find truck easily and know exactly where it is and when. Updates quickly.

I don't have any Cons it is a great product

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Becky! We're proud to have your seal of approval and recommendation. Thank you for using and supporting the Fleet Complete system. Your review means a lot to our team.