Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Rocket Matter

Rocket Matter ist eine führende cloudbasierte Kanzleiverwaltungs-, Zeit- und Abrechnungssoftware für Anwaltskanzleien, die auf allen Geräten zugänglich ist.

Erfahre mehr über Rocket Matter

It mostly works like I work. Some of the various integrations and case management tools have a pretty steep learning curve, but they are not overwhelming.

I have not seen anything so far that caused discomfort while using RM.

Bewertungen zu Rocket Matter

4.4
4.5
4.1
4.2

8.2/10

Rocket Matter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 201 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Rocket Matter bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kareem
Kareem
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been pretty solid, but there have been a few really heavy bumps in the road to get us to full functionality. Customer support team is excellent (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) but it took us a really long time to get to being able to use the system fully.

Ease of overall billing process and generating Prebills. Other systems required too much additional work to generate an invoice or mark-up a Prebill. Rocket Matter made it so I have to do less than three steps to generate bills and it has saved a ton of time.

Not being able to write checks directly out of Rocket Matter and having to invest in Quickbooks additionally.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Kareem, Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear you have been happy with Rocket Matter and look forward to our continued partnership!

Aaron
Managing Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and full of features

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Ease of use and setup. Customer service has been great and responsive. Also the cost for what it does is reasonable.

There a ton of integrations that RocketMatter has, but most require their own subscription. So the cost of this is only the start. From my research, all of the practice management software requires other software and most of that software requires a subscription.

Lane
Business Manager in USA

Amazing Customer Service!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Rocket Matter provides the tools necessary to our law firm to effectively manage our day-to-day. What makes Rocket Matter stand out is their exceptional customer service. Response time, follow-up, and follow through is above and beyond!

Certain reports could use improvement to make use of the information more user friendly.

James
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dated Product, clunky interface.

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Their support desk employees are responsive when you call them for support, but their development side is sorely lacking. Overall, how good is it? My old firm developed our own in-house software in the late 1990s that still out performs Rocketmatter.

RocketMatter was a good value for the money when it first came out. It has fallen well behind other software now.

When we signed up for RocketMatter is was being praised as a modern platform. Unfortunately it is not modern. It is now like driving an old used car held together with duct tape. RocketMatter is not updating the platform at all. It seems like all they do is release APIs to allow other programs to link to it. Many of those links are clunky, ill conceived and generally a nuisance. I defy anyone to use, for example, the Fujitsu ScanSnap integration, or their mobile apps. Both are so ill conceived and executed that they are essentially worthless. If you ask questions about improvements, RocketMatter refers you to another site called Receptive where they ask you to identify potential improvements. They don't appear to be updating it, as they have "planned upgrades" listed as upcoming in the future (more API connections) that they released a year or more ago. They also don't appear to be reviewing suggestions on the site, as noted by people posting there.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter. We have recently updated our mobile application and are hard at work to ensure that other customer-requested improvements and features are added to our software on a monthly basis. We would really love the opportunity to speak to you regarding your personal experience with Rocket Matter so that we can make it right. Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help work toward a solution. Thanks!

Liisa
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter is great case management software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been very good which is why we have stuck with them for 7 years now. It is especially highlighted for me now that we also have a CRM software. We have had 2 different CRMs and neither one of them had the easy standard reporting features of Rocket Matter. I would consider using RM if they had a CRM.

I love the reporting features that are built in. It makes it easy for me to find data about the operation of the business. It is very easy to run invoices and track time.

It is difficult to pull reports that are not standard part of RM package. The RM team has helped us device a way to do so but it is still clunky. It also took approx 20 hours of my staff time working with RM team to make it possible to add interest to client invoices. It something that should be standard in any case management software that does billing.

James

Great Service and Functionality

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the service.

That is is a cloud based program with updates and customer service included in the subscription.

I would like a billing option to have the timer, with a short description of the action (that is always generated on the invoicing), but another section for notes (because I will sometime take notes on the timer description) that do not generate on the invoicing. Because, sometimes I will have to go back through the invoice and delete verbiage. Also, the phone/iPad app does not work very well...I find.

Lynn

RM Review for Law Office

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used this product for timekeeping and billing for over 8 plus years now. It seems to work well with my office.

It is user friendly. Some of the billing I would like to change as to how it prints out, but maybe that is user error. Customer service is excellent!

The billing features are a little dated.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Super Helpful

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The thing I like most about Rocket is the people that help. Rocket's customer service is fantastic. They are helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you Rocket Gurus and Wizards!

To get the most out of Rocket, one needs to be patient. There is a lot you can customize, so it just takes time to get the most out of Rocket. Be patient and curious!

BARBARA
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter Support Team can't be Beat!

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Although I feel that there are some features that could be adjusted or tweaked to make better, I gave a resounding 5 star rating to the service team there and would have given more if available. When I hit a road block, 9 times out of 10, the team there gets it "fixed" while I'm on the phone, within minutes, (I do like being able to talk with a human quickly for most problems). If the issue is one that is a bit more complicated, they do not hesitate to get help from someone who has maybe been there longer or might have had the issue come up before. And, they are always willing to "put suggestions" in front of the developing team. They always work with you on your level and can put it in words that anyone can understand.

That I can get help anytime I need it. Again, hats off to a great support team!

the calendar . . . I wish it was easier to enter events without having to go back and forth between the calendar and the event screen . . . that you could enter multiple events on the same screen . . . I wish that there were more color categories . . . We use outlook calendar and cannot sync with Rocket Matter for this reason. We use different color categories for mediations, hearings, etc. And, combine those categories with the attorney/people attending each. Do not like that you have individual "blocks" if more than one person is attending the same event.

Anwaltskanzlei
Quelle: GetApp

A Clio Alternative

4.0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: I thoroughly researched and personally tested several case management systems, both cloud-based and not, before deciding on RocketMatter. During my decision-making process, the sales staff were helpful and never pushy. Once I made the decision, they had me up and running in no time flat. The learning curve is gentle. RocketMatter now saves me hours (if not actual days) each month, which I can devote to billable tasks rather than the billing process. I would highly recommend RocketMatter to any small law firm out there!

-Fantastic customer service! Always prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional! -Very user-friendly format, easy to learn quickly. -Batch billing. Enough said.

I would like to see more customizable reports, including reports based on custom fields. I would like to see the included fields be more customizable. (For example, instead of a dedicated field for "Office Phone" how about making it a telephone number field that can be specified as to whether it is for the client's home, office, mobile, etc., in much the same way as Contacts are handled in the Apple iOS?) At the very least, that field should be "Primary Phone" rather than "Office Phone." I would also like to see a messaging feature built into the Client Portal, so that messages can be sent back and forth to clients from within RocketMatter. Finally, I would like to have built in functions for automatically adding interest on past due balances when invoicing, as well as the ability to add a monthly fee based on a percentage of current billing. (These are functions that Abacus has built in, but I wouldn't even consider using Abacus at any point in the future.)

Director in USA

Best Customer Support

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I would recommend Rocket Matter for solos and small firms, at a minimum.

This software comes with the most responsive and dedicated customer support I've experienced with all my other apps I use. Rocket Matter has been essential in the generation of invoices for my practice. I couldn't see myself use another app in its place.

Missing seamless feature of having multiple persons as clients for the same matter (i.e., two spouses).

Joan
Senior Associate in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Tracking case status calendar and billing entries all in one is great

The ease of use for billing entry and tracking calendar events is flawless

It defaults to the current date which is slightly annoying when you are entering time for a prior date

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Joan, Thank you for the kind review! We thank you so much for being such a loyal, long-time Rocket Matter user and look forward to our continued partnership!

Keith
ATTORNEY AT LAW in USA

Rocket Matter makes it easy

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied and can't see myself switching to any other platform.

the ability to quickly add new matters and time/expense entries makes this software quite responsive to my needs as a solo practitioner. the mobile apps also allow me to quickly enter data.

there should be an easier way to "mass-close" cases when they are completed

maggie
administrator in USA

rocketmatter review

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: i consider rocketmatter the "american express" of law office software. both rocketmatter and american express offer me" first rate customer service" - it is as simple as that! when i have an issue , i want to speak with a real live expert who can help me resolve the issue. i don't want to send an email only to get back some confusing response which may not make sense to me... nor do i want to wade through a phone tree for 20 minutes (at least!) only to end up in the wrong dept. and then get disconnected when i am transferred. i hope rocketmatter continues their superb customer service focus - so i can continue to be a loyal customer.

highly intuitive from a user perspective.

i still think that the statement page is confusing. the date of last payment should be notable on statement page. the ability to enter more than one payment per month along with dates should be an option and notable on statement page. not that impressed with the new interface - find it slows me down in entry of data.

Elizabeth
Principal in USA

Pretty Easy Use For A Solo Practitioner

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it's a good product that I'm happy to continue using.

I like the customization I can build into my invoicing, including being able to generate pre-bills as a Word doc and then modify on the fly if I need to. I also encouraged a colleague to sign up and customer service was able to help her learn the produce and use it in her practice.

I wish the desktop client were more responsive when it comes to reminders. I don't always have my desktop client open and I don't get calendar reminders (i.e. remind me 1/3/7 days ahead of an event). I wish those reminders could push to the app or be set up to generate an email reminder (the way you can have Gmail send calendar reminders via email)

Edwin

Good program

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I like the program. It is a little annoying that when I hit the $ button and it brings up the screen, it doesn't automatically default to the Description field and I have to take my fingers off the keys to enter that and the go back to the keys. Also, how about making the Save button available by just scrolling through with the Enter Key instead of again having to take my fingers off the keyboard.

Once you get familiar with the system, it is a useful program. I only use it to log my time.

There are still a few minor pieces of the program that need to be addressed. It isn't entirely intuitive when you get beyond the basics.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Edwin, Thank you for the review! We are always looking for ways to make our product more user-friendly so we will definitely be passing along this feedback to our engineering team. Thanks!

Jessica
Paralegal / Office Manager in USA

Does what we need

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It does what we need, but its not the easiest to get around, or understand. Sort functions are not the best.

Easy to add and edit clients and matters.

The reports are not very friendly I feel and sorting is always a challenge it seems.

Glenn

Rocketmatter matters

Kommentare: Very pleased.

Ease of billing entries. Have never had a glitch or data loss.

Email integration is not what I would expect.

Christian
Associate Attorney in USA

Easy to Use

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a super positive one. I have worked at places that did not have a billing system like this and it required some guesswork as to how much I worked on a case or to pull out a phone or stopwatch to log hours. This has made it much easier.

I like that it is easy to use. I can get where I want to easily. I find what I need to easily. It makes logging hours an easy task instead of an annoying one.

I really cannot think of any complaints. At prior jobs, I did not have a software system like this to use. There is nothing else to compare it to for me. But I just know that this one is easy and user-friendly.

Cathie
Admin in USA

Better product

Kommentare: Good

Easier to use in catching billing items.

Transfer of documents from phone records

Rachel

Best Case Management Software Hands Down

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: My firm has been with Rocketmatter since early 2011. I have looked and dabbled in other case management softwares but we just keep finding that Rocketmatter is the best fit for our firm. The user interface is so easy even the most untechnologically savvy person can use it! Just this past week Rocketmatter called me to tell me we were eligible for discount. Things like that and the CONSTANT updates to keep the software at the cutting edge for attorney purposes is why we will continue to stay with Rocketmatter.

easy user interface link to quickbooks and lawpay client portal

If a client forgets their portal password I have to call Rocketmatter to have it reset.

Rusty
Attorney at Law in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Decent software, slow development.

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it’s been ok, I feel like I’ve had enough use to stay but do not plan to renew my contract again.

This software has served its purpose in my practice for several years. I’m able to track my matters and handle billing in a straightforward way.

I find the reporting functions to be difficult to use and understand, the client portal is one-way which isn’t helpful, there is no e-signature function and credit card and ACH cost more to use. It’s not worth the money when comparing to competing software.

melissa
Paralegal in USA

Rocket review

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Still new, but its easy to navigate through. I trained myself. I was using CLIO prior to this firm.

seems easy to keep client billing and recording payments.

searching for certain documents that have been uploaded into client files. User has to remember what client /matter a certain doc was uploaded. To fix this issue, how about being able to do a dashboard search for the document?

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter. Our search functionality does in fact allow for users to search for documents. Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help give you a better experience with our product! Thanks

Amy
Senior Attorney, Endangered Species Legal Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service that Keeps Getting Better!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: We started using RocketMatter about six years ago and it was the best billing decision we ever made. Highly recommend.

The program is intuitive and user-friendly. The support team is extremely responsive and always professional.

In the past, we've wished for certain features, and RocketMatter has delivered! The one thing we're currently wishing for is another Outlook plug-in that will allow us to choose matters while setting our schedules in our Outlook calendars. When we asked them about this recently, they said they're already working on it!

Sara
Sole Practitioner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I love the customer service and the ability to access my documents from home or share with clients and my office staff. It is very convenient. It also makes invoicing very quick. The ability to integrate with Law Pay is nice also.

The customer service is excellent. My issues are always resolved very quickly and if I have any questions about how to use the software, I am always given step by step guidance.

I wish you were able to select who to share a document with as you were uploading it, rather than having to go through two separate steps.