Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

AppFolio Property Manager Erfahrungen

Über AppFolio Property Manager

Deine komplette Immobilienverwaltungssoftware-Lösung, damit du deinen Arbeitstag optimieren und dich auf dein Endergebnis konzentrieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über AppFolio Property Manager

We love the ease of use, flow of the interface, and the online integration, the cost is inline with other comparable software, so you definitely get what you pay for.

Totally closed system (no open API), so it's impossible to integrate other things with. Their in-house call center is expensive and poor value for the money, considering wait times.

Bewertungen zu AppFolio Property Manager

4.5

8.7/10

AppFolio Property Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’896 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie AppFolio Property Manager bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’896)

Executive Vice-President in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

#1 single-family residential PM software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Our experience with Appfolio has been great! It has created efficiencies within our single-family division that didn’t exist previously. I’m optimistic that over time they will develop more features that will allow us to be even more efficient.

It’s robust yet easy to use, dependable, constantly evolving, their developers listen to their customer’s needs and if possible delivers, issues are handled quickly by their web based customer service team, and it’s affordable.

The layout of the property financial statements are subpar and difficult for our clients to understand; its not the best software choice to manage commercial or multi-family properties; it’s lack of customization

Tammy
Property Manager in USA

Property Management with AppFolio

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, I love AppFolio. The system is clear, clean, and easy to follow and learn. A lot of the fields are self-explanatory and the help button is just a click away and the team with AppFolio does a good job with I ask for help. The explanations are clear, concise, easy to follow, and make sense. In the past 15 years, I have used many different software systems to track property management. AppFolio has been the easiest to navigate to get me the information I need and easy to use to manage all my properties.

AppFolio allows me to access my tenants and their information with a click of a button. It keeps all data about my tenant at my fingertips and also allows them to know what is going on with their lease, rent amounts, work orders, and other tasks they or I need to complete to keep our relationship working the best.

I wish that the tenant's application would stay with the tenant as the entire process progresses. When a person no longer is an applicant, but becomes a tenant and moves in, that application is stored elsewhere in the system. It would be more helpful to have the application stay with that new move-in. The application is always needed for legal issues. The system makes it easy to find but it seems it would be better served to stay within the entire process of the new move-in.

Rodney
Estate agent in Südafrika

User Friendly

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A world-class customer service with extremely quick response times. Implementing the software was as easy as it could have been. While it does take time and effort, the transition is certainly worth it for such a streamlined software solution.

I love the constant addition of new features. The ability for owners and tenants to have their own portals is fantastic. Tenants can pay online and set up recurring payments, which enhances convenience and efficiency for everyone involved.

While I appreciate the continuous addition of new features and the convenience of automated processes, the lack of quick human response can be frustrating. Additionally, the vacancy advertising link is also quite frustrating to use.

heather
assistant in USA

not that great

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: not so great, definately recommend entrata

not so many pros as there are cons.......

not many beneficial parts to it to help run a business

Kashee
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and still learning!

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: With anything new, it takes time to learn it. There are many great options inside of Appfolio that makes it the software to use. Appfolio is always trying to improve and do more to make work easier.

Love having one platform for all things property management! Owners, tenants and vendors all using the same software!

I don't particularly care for the chat option of customer service. It is not as personal.

Amber
Leasing Manager in USA

Gets the Job completed

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Overall the system is user friendly and has good tutorial videos.

Online portal options not available to choose authentication.

Yash
Human Resource Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

AppFolio Property Manager Is Reliable

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

AppFolio Property Manager has been a reliable and easy to use property management solution. AppFolio Property Manager has friendly features.

AppFolio Property Manager is a flawless tool. No dislikes about AppFolio Property Manager.

Emily
Marketing Director in USA

Great Property Manager

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

AppFolio is a great property management software, making it easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and quick to respond.

It is very limited on design and customization capabilities.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great All Encompassing Option for Property Managers and Landlords

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's truly a great tool for property managers and landlords to stay on the same page and for landlords to stay in control of their properties. It works seamlessly for all three parties - tenants, property managers, and landlords.

If a landlord wants to share information from AppFolio Property Manager with others, like in the case that the landlord wants to sell the property and use a real estate agent who is not their property manager, the landlord, as a non-administrator has a hard time doing so.

Barb
production manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pain for our clients

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This was a pain as the clients couldn't use it correctly

Accepting payments as they never could figure out the auto pay and also even making a payment was hard

Mary
Admin. Assistant in USA

Best Software EVER!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: From the beginning it was easy to migrate our data, and we never looked back. It is so awesome for our boss to be out in the field, call us to ask a question - then say never mind "It is all right here on AppFolio" on his phone or tablet. Easy to find just what you are looking for and the Support/Help system is the best I have ever experienced in a software. On line CHAT is a lifesaver.

User friendly & intuitive. The app and online log in for tenants and owners is a game changer. The vendors and work order flow is excellent. Accounting is similar to quickbooks, everyone get it. Unlimited support (for FREE - who offers that?), an excellent online help "System" There are videos, online articles, training you attend live online and/or watch at any time on specific topics. There is a user community for help too. What other software allows you to "Vote" on things you want your software to do - and the programmers work on the request with the most votes. Amazing!! Thank you AppFolio

That I had to suffer through YARDI for so long before I found AppFolio and we switched.

Kendell
President in USA

Our experience with Appfolio

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We used to have to make lots of phone calls and texts with people that want to see our vacancies. Now they can schedule viewings on our web site. We used to have applicants fill out paper applications. Then we would type in much of the information in the credit reporting software so we could run credit reports. Now, applicants complete an online application and we click a button to run the credit and background reports. Once we approve the applicant, we click a button to move them over as the tenants of the unit. It automatically emails and text's them a link to their own tenant portal where they can pay rent online and make maintenance requests online. Appfolio is like having one or two employees that don't need to use the restroom, take breaks or that you have to have workers comp insurance on or pay employment taxes for, etc. It truly is a great solution for property managers.

I love how easy it is to advertise our vacancies. Then the interested parties can schedule viewings and apply for the property right from our web site. Once we select a tenant, we can transfer all of their information from their application over to make them our active tenant with the click of a button. I love how easy it is for tenants to pay their rent online or at pay stations and it goes directly into our bank account and calculates the management fees.

The reports could be a little better. On multiple units, the reports don't break down the expenses by unit number very well. So, the owners aren't able to tell on their reports what a management fee charge was for because the charge isn't broken down by unit number. As a result, we get calls from upset owners and our accounting department has to create reports outside of the software to make sure the owners are satisfied. This takes extra time when the software could easily break down these expenses if it was programmed to do so. Our accounting department said that the bookkeeping side of the software could be better.

Antwort von AppFolio

Thank you for your review, Kendall! We appreciate the feedback.

Cassandra
Principal in USA

Good choice

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm quite happy, overall. Integrations is my biggest challenge and what would drive me to leave, if I were to predict a reason. I'm having no issue working around it, but I'm about creating efficiencies which I feel like I am restricted from doing. So far it's been something I'm willing to work around since we're small and they have so many other great things about them.

We were on a somewhat antiquated system, so improvement was easy to recognize. AppFolio does a lot of things well. It improved connection with residents AND our ability to have better records both for tenants and for staff (liability support/reduction), and much easier for staff to know what is happening across the board with any one resident or prospect. We are still learning! The transition was fast and friendly. Loved their tenant liability option.

1) OnBoarding was very tech-oriented and a challenge to adapt easily because staff is working on a calendar. I have some a-ha moments that i just couldn't get the OnBoarding team to understand (even though they were very capable folks) because in this tech world, it's either a or b, there is no c option. Well, later I'm finding the c option IS available. 2) They make frequent updates, and communicate them well. The challenge is working them into your schedule to understand so you can stay on top of them because your team will do the same---someone needs to know them. 3) Other updates seem to be in holding status for way too long, when they'd help users so much. 4) Our biggest complaint is AppFolio's unwillingness to work with other software integrations. They really cripple my ability by being so protective of.....whatever it is. Most other softwares integrate fine. They do so much so well, I feel like it's time to stop being so proprietary. That would change any element of dissatisfaction that I encounter. It appears so flexible, but it's not. The larger companies don't all want their screening or leases....so I still am running other programs which is a pain. Their system doesn't work for me (having a one stop shop for 'everyone' isn't realistic) in all areas as it seemed to in the beginning. So modify your expectations. I would have still purchased, but been happier with where i landed.

Marianne
Customer Service in USA

Streamlined Accounting

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Appfolio has streamlined Accounts Receivable. The lookup function is great, the ability to text is fantastic. Communicating with tenants is much easier.

Flexibility and ease of use. It allows you to delete transactions and edit them. Great training videos and articles. Enhancements and updates are made regularly.

Inability to assign due dates on manual invoices and an easier override of monthly late charges, making the latter process quite laborious. My only other criticism is applying credits in the diagnostics panel. It should populate the fields and then let you edit. Instead you have to enter everything line by line.

Brooks
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software on the market

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, we are extremely happy customers and plan to be Appfolio customers for life.

Appfolio has not only a lot of functionality, but is easy to use across our entire organization. It has become the primary backbone of our property management business and we truly view Appfolio as a Partner, not a technology service provider.

Our primary critique with Appfolio is that they tend not to let other good real estate tech products plug into their software via API. In other words, they like to build new products/functions in-house instead of via partnership or integration. There are pros and cons, but in general I would like to see Appfolio play nicer with other prop tech products.

Carrie
Director of Operations in USA

Wouldn't Recommend

1.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: We've overall been happy with Appfolio, but with their decision to charge our tenants $2.49 (from free) for EFT payments and how they rolled this out is frustrating. Appfolio spent a lot of time offering training on how to get tenants signed up for their portal, and how to "sell" the (then) free EFT payment option. Now, tenants either have to pay $2.49 for every EFT payment they make, or as the property owner, we can pay $1/door (regardless if the tenant has the portal active; regardless if they actually use EFT payment option) and it'll remain free to the tenant. Appfolio has a large community forum for its users, and there are MANY property managers who have left Appfolio over this. This is simply a money grab for a now publically traded company. The forum has talk of a class action. It's been a nightmare. We have 1200 doors and they didn't blink an eye when we told them we were looking for other options. Same for a few commenters on the forum who have over 10k doors. They don't care how long you've been with them, or the number of doors you have.Separately, Appfolio's customer support is lacking. Chat or opening a ticket are the only options, and the chat feature is rarely an option. We are looking to move to either Buildium or Rentvine. The AF community forum has many AF customers moving to those software options.

We were happy with Appfolio until their new charge for tenant EFT payments.

Sarah
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Appfolio makes our business run smoothly!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Appfolio adds so much value to the services we provide to our HOA clients. We wouldn't want to do business without it.

Appfolio is so easy to use, both for us as managers and for homeowners using the portal. Appfolio has spent a great deal of time figuring out which features are the most beneficial and perfecting those features.

There are a few very minor technical things but I am sure they will get fixed as Appfolio is constantly making improvements.

Antwort von AppFolio

Thanks, Sarah! We're so glad you are finding AppFolio easy to use with your HOA portfolio and look forward to continuing to partner with you!

Daniele
AppFolio Administrator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Business Runs on AppFolio!

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: From the onboarding process to going live, AppFolio has been there for us! Their team worked with us every day during data migration and user training, so that we were confident once we went live. AppFolio is so user friendly and the Help Center so comprehensive that we rarely need to contact support, but even when we do need their help, the support team is friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. We couldn't be happier with our decision to move to AppFolio.

The ease of use. AppFolio makes every process seem simple. All of the information within AppFolio is easily searchable and our users don't need to be super tech savvy to use AppFolio with confidence.

We'd love to see AppFolio make a concerted effort to improve or add features for commercial properties like sales tracking/percentage rent billing. Even though the commercial property features aren't as robust as the residential features, I have no doubts that I will see these features in the future. AppFolio regularly releases new and improved features. They also maintain a robust user community wherein they take suggestions and let us know what suggestions are in the works.

Tara
Tara
Residential Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sad to be looking elsewhere.

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Initially, I was thrilled with Appfolio. They had live support, and same day follow up calls when submitting tickets. Suggestions on the user forum were implemented, or at the very least, were updated by Appfolio so we knew they were aware and cared. None of that anymore, but we are regularly being innundated with value added junk that we can pay for if we want it or obscure improvements that seem pretty specialized/not broadly impactful. Meetups, etc. are heavily geared toward sales/recruitment and have virtually no value for current clients. I was fine with shrugging my shoulders as this is often how things go with growing companies, but looking completely unprofessional to my tenants/owners due to unreliable email/text, suppressed fee accounting/commingling problems (that are legit problems, not user error), and confusing owner statements have me in talks to switch. Property managers are dealing with stigma to start with - I don’t need my management software making my company look unreliable/unprofessional/untrustworthy on top of it. Not to mention - I dread having to explain during a state audit why income is “suppressed” from owner reporting.

Extremely easy to navigate/train employees to use, tenant rent payment/owner contributions are free with ACH, application-move in flow is smooth, mobile app works well, available property postings look great on my website.

Suppressed fees amount to commingling, and that is so bad. It could easily be resolved and the idea has lots of votes in the forum yet it remains unaddressed. Not to mention, suppressed application fees can be passed on to an owner before you need to refund the fee depending on the timing and that leads to a nightmare of accounting, and having to explain to an owner why you are unprofessionally having to withhold the money in the next month. I tried to get help from support to no avail (it was repeatedly blown off as user error) so then I started going to their live meetups when they came to town begging for help from support in person to make it clear it is not user error. That led to more dissmissal from user support as being due to user error, so I finally said I wasn’t taking no for an answer. After talking to tons of people, I finally got a support person who understood what I was saying, and all they could offer was a VERY time consuming work-around. The integrated email/text feature often fails and does not notify you that it failed causing huge problems. Notification emails when a lead inquires have started being unreliable. If tenants wait too long to respond to an email I sent via appfolio, they are told the thread has expired. Since every email sent from appfolio is sent from a different spammy looking email address, I get frustrated tenants asking which of the 15 email addresses they should use to reach me. Owner statements are confusing to owners.

Antwort von AppFolio

Hello Tara, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We understand your frustration and we are glad that you were able to talk through these items with one of the managers on our Customer Success Team. Based on your business practices, not consistently paying our your suppressed fees seems to have caused an issue with your owner's statements. We hope, after speaking with a manager, you will be able to establish a good cadence of paying these in order to avoid error in the future. We take our client feedback seriously and take all of it into consideration when building and improving new features. We hope you will stick with us and continue to provide this vital feedback.

Melissa
Secretary in USA

Appfolio Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Appfolio gives us as a rental company the ability to easy sort, organize, and access information on our tenants, owners, and vendors. I love that Appfolio has helped us move to doing business online. It's so convenient for us to send out a lease and have it signed electronically and saves time for us and our tenants. They don't have to take off work to come to our office to do so. Online payments have similar benefits. Most of our tenants pay online and it's so nice that we don't have to record each of those payments; they're automatically applied to the tenant's account. Another feature that we use a lot is the credit and background checks. It's conveniently built into the application and helps us screen applicants efficiently. I like that Appfolio offers texting and emailing. It makes it easy to see what was communicated and it's all on the tenant's page and I don't have to pull up multiple windows for that. The newly-developed tenant insurance coverage feature allows me to track who has coverage and who doesn't, and to email them notifications if their insurance has expired. It also shows which policies expire in 30 days, which is great for reminding people before their policy expires so they have continuous coverage. I appreciate how AppFolio continues to improve their product and develop new features. They allow users to make suggestions and comment on suggestions as well.

I wish that the texting line could receive pictures. This would make the application process easier; people could take pictures of documents they didn't include in the application and send it to us. While most people can take pictures and send them by email, I think it would help especially our older tenants and others who don't have email on their phones or don't have a smartphone or just aren't as technologically literate. People would also be able to send us pictures of their insurance docs and maintenance issues. It would also be nice to be able to search for guest cards (interested parties) in the main search bar. Currently I need to search on the guest cards page and the person doesn't show up if it's been over a year from their last inquiry.

Antwort von AppFolio

Dear Melissa, thank you for your review. We have launched a new tenant application that allows tenants to submit their maintenance requests directly from their phone and upload photos from their camera roll. Thanks for your suggestion about texting photos, we'll be sure to pass this along to our product team!

Laura
Accounting Director in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AppFolio - a well-rounded leasing and accounting software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Our property management company decided to use AppFolio when we brought all of our bookkeeping in house, taking it from a 3rd party bookkeeping company. At first, we were just looking for bookkeeping software, and AppFolio fit the bill in a reasonably priced package. We soon came to realize how many more features there were with AppFolio, at no additional cost, and how we can streamline much of our leasing process to save time and eliminate typos and duplication of effort. And we came to find out how AppFolio listens to its user and improves its product - "What's New" item pop up weekly or more often! We've made several suggestions ourselves, and now they're part of AppFolio functionality! We consider AppFolio our partner in helping us serve our investors and our tenants.

There are several things that I like about this software. I think the top of my list is that there is so much functionality related to apartment leasing/management that is all integrated - basic general ledger accounting, tenant accounts receivable, screening applicants, online leasing, attachment of invoices, statements, agreements, etc to appropriate pages in AppFolio, vendor payments, owner payments, 1099's, financial reporting, etc, and on top of that, it's an online platform available from any computer or mobile device, live and up-to-date for all users.

Currently my biggest frustration is RUBS for utilities. The feature is set up in such a manner that we are unable to use it because it allocates costs to anything considered a "unit" which for us includes non-residents who lease a parking space. I have made sure that top management and the development team at AppFolio are aware of this flaw in the functionality of this feature, so I'm hopeful there will be a resolution.

Antwort von AppFolio

Thanks, Laura! It's great to hear that you are using so many aspects of your software and thank you for your feedback regarding our utility billing feature. We are constantly making updates based on customer feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Jim
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WOW VERY DISAPPOINTED TECH SUPPORT IS SLEEPING ON THE JOB!

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I'd give them NO STARS If I COULD...

WOW VERY DISAPPOINTED
TECH SUPPORT IS SLEEPING ON THE JOB!!

For nearly a TEN DAYS I have called, emailed left messages for ALL numbers AppFolio offers. I finally called custome relations only to be hung up on !
As for support I have opened multiple tickets with..
Software is decent on tenant side and maintenance side.. Accounting and back end is cumbersom to say the least, but definitley over priced!
What really kills Appfolio is the LACK of customer support when needed.. When you call it always leave a message and wait for a call back (Jeapordy Music playing in background)..
We have had this software for over a 16 months, upfront they wanted our money and contract signed ASAP!

Now Ican see why they need to get you under contract in order to stay in business, once there .. YOUR TRAPPED..
If any one at AppFolio is payin attention !
Feel free to contact me directly www.brgohio.com I'm sure you have the number.. Hopefully.. Next stop Facebook and then onto Twitter, Instagram and well.. Anything else I can hit today until I get a call back ! Signed very unhappy customer if you care !

Intially their handoff and onboarding seemed seemless.. All flowed OK through Web Design and initial onboarding..

I'd give them NO STARS If I COULD... It wasn't until we started to use software and my staff needed support to inpliment and use the software day to day .. They all became frustrated when it would take days to get a call back to address their issues and move forward.. So, learning curve was slow.. Tech support doesnt schedule a call back.. They simply call you when THEY're ready.. Like staff just sits and waits for their call !

Antwort von AppFolio

Hi Jim, thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed and we will do what we can to help remedy this issue. We're glad were able to help Katie yesterday and regret that the same level of service was not delivered in your experience today. A manager will be reaching out again today to discuss what we can do for you moving forward.

President & Owner of company
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding software, but customer service could be better

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely pleased with the software platform and I have not regretted switching to AppFolio from our previous property management software platform. Making the switch to AppFolio was a very beneficial business decision, from a number of perspectives.

AppFolio is very intuitive and the learning curve for basic functionality and navigation within the software is relatively short. The "help" section is generally very informative. From a property management, unit-based accounting perspective, the software is very robust and offers tremendous bang for the buck. Using the software platform streamlines work flow and provides increased efficiency within the office. The Tenant and Owner Portals are hugely beneficial for all parties. Paying rent (Tenants) or sending funds for maintenance & repairs (Owners) is simple and quick. The ability to submit online maintenance requests through the Tenant portal is also a positive feature of the software. Work orders can be generated directly from the maintenance request and they can be easily tracked to completion. The text & email capabilities within the software are also positive features. Having the ability to review email/text history without having to search through an external email program is terrific.

The Tenant Move Out & Security Deposit Disbursement process is one of few features that I don't care for. Processing security deposit claims where a portion of the SD is forfeited to the owner, a portion of the SD is forfeited to the management company and a portion of the SD is refunded to the Tenant is not a smooth or intuitive process. Security deposit funds cannot be retained within the escrow account until funds can be legally disbursed - they are automatically transferred from the SD escrow/trust account to the management/property account. This places an additional burden on accounting staff to ensure that funds are not inadvertently released/disbursed before statutory time frames allow. It would be helpful if the state specific SD disbursement protocol could be customized by the end user.

Antwort von AppFolio

Dear David, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy that AppFolio has been a beneficial change for your business! We have made significant changes to the move-out process and next up we'll enhance the move-out accounting flow. When our product team begins researching the needs for the move-out/security deposit accounting flows we will have a Product Manager reach out to you directly to learn about your use of this feature!

Stacey
Director Of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Newer user, Pleasant surprises, and managing challenges.

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our implementation team was great. We tested one building in the system (paid for it, not free) so that we had a real idea of what using it would be like. That gave part of our team a positive advantage. It is very easy to use although the language takes some getting use to and often at times -- people are up in arms about changes. If you can handle that, this software will be a great success.

It can be very user friendly if you invest the time to take advantage of what the system offers. It offers A LOT. When one thing doesn't work the way you want it to, it doesn't mean the system is bad. It is actually REALLY GOOD. It helps us encompass a lot of different platforms into one which was the main reason we chose it. We were pleasantly surprised how much we like using the software.

In our market, there are several items or tasks we need to perform or things we need to track that are often overlooked by property management software. Appfolio does know how to handle one task that is critical but it is not fully functional. When we choose the software, we thought because it was marketed as something that handled "NYC DHCR" leases but that's is misleading. As we were going live, we found out that it has limitations which resulted in us not being able to fully utilize in the way we thought we would. Once you discover things like this, it is quite difficult to get a total solution that is easy or quick available for use. This creates a real challenge and means we have to work around it but we want to be hopeful that we can help them continue to make advancements to fully handle the NYC market. In the meantime, we are stuck with challenges.

You're getting too big

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

The product itself is great and very intuitive. The mobile app is very helpful for the entire staff.

Support is really lacking. I would like to just call and get support, rather than submitting a request and waiting for an answer. I've submitted a request once and was told that what I was requesting was not supported and that I should make a suggestion. I feel that I'm already communicating with Appfolio, why do I have to re-communicate to Appfolio? The support person should have said that the feature I was looking for will be passed on to the appropriate department. I get the impression that the suggestion board is mainly a feel good function and not something that Appfolio takes seriously. I base this on the fact that there are suggestions that have several votes, have been on the board for several months and not getting a response. As an example there is as suggestion for lease expiration notice which has 1,231 votes and was suggested May 2015. It was not responded to until February 2016 and we still don't have this function. What's really funny about this particular function is that before I went to Appfolio 5 years ago I had this function on my website that I designed and had developed. This is just proof that Appfolio doesn't listen to it's clients

Antwort von AppFolio

Hi David, we appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. The nature of our software and support often requires us to look into complex accounting issues that our Customer Success Team researches in order to provide an informed response to meet your unique business needs. Thank you also for providing feedback directly to our Product Team for enhancements you would like to see. The reason we ask clients to submit feedback directly to our Product Suggestion channel is so Product can hear exactly what you are looking for with nothing lost in translation. The format also allows for us to aggregate requests so we can see what is the most highly suggested and follow up with clients to learn more. Thank you for participating and submitting your feedback to our Product Suggestion Board, as this is the most direct way for us to hear your feedback. In regards to the specific suggestion you have detailed, I have reached out to a Sr. Product Manager to provide more insight and you should be hearing from us soon. We hope to improve your experience going forward!