Wer verwendet Mavenlink?
Mavenlink ist ideal für professionelle Dienstleister, insbesondere in den Bereichen Marketing, Werbung, Öffentlichkeitsarbeit, Architektur, Ingenieurwesen, IT-Dienstleistungen, Managementberatung und Ausbildung.
Was ist Mavenlink?
Mavenlink transformiert dein Geschäft, indem es Projektmanagement, Zusammenarbeit, Zeitüberwachung, Ressourcenverwaltung und Projektfinanzierung an einem Ort bündelt. Die Nutzer erleben eine bessere operative Abwicklung, größere geschäftliche Flexibilität und eine verbesserte finanzielle Leistung. Mit Mavenlink erhält dein Team die Erkenntnisse, die erforderlich sind, um Projekte vorhersehbarer und rentabler umzusetzen. Von Gartner als führende Projektmanagementlösung bezeichnet. „Mavenlink ist mein Go-To für Projektmanagement“ – Forbes
Mavenlink – Details
Mavenlink – Preisübersicht
Mavenlink ist verfügbar ab 19,00 $/Monat. Mavenlink bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Mavenlink findest du unten.
Mavenlink – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 348 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 20.2.2017
Great Project Management Tool
Kommentare: We've been using MavenLink for over a year now and we are constantly learning new and better ways to utilise all the tools it has to offer. We use it as our core method of communication with our clients, it helps to have all the information in one place. The Time tracking tool is easy to use and we are hoping to take full advantage of the Resource Allocation and Gantt chart in the near future
- So many options and ways to customise each feature
- Time tracking tool is very easy to use, our team prefers it over what we have had in the past
- Custom reporting, especially weekly project reports, have upped our client communication game. Our Clients appreciate the extra level of transparency and it has helped us prevent a lot of surprises when the invoice is sent out.
- Resource Allocation and Gantt chart really help when it comes to Project Planning.
- It's really difficult to see WHO is responsible for a task if multiple people are assigned to it. This is a problem when you are looking at a project and want to see who is responsible for what from 30,000 feet. Instead, you need to go to that specific task and read through the comments to see where it stands. There are a few workarounds for it, but then all involved extra work and monitoring to make sure everyone using the system is doing so correctly.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to edit a comment once you post it
- You can't customise the status options for the different tasks, so something is either in progress, not started, needs information, or completed. It doesn't really let you customise it to follow your workflows.
Bewertet am 20.12.2019
A good fit for our unique needs
Kommentare: Although it took a while to get everything configured just right, once in place, Mavenlink has allowed our team to be more efficient, better project managers, and client communicators.
Vorteile: Our company has some unique business practices that makes most out-of-the-box platforms difficult to use. Mavenlink is customizable without being overly difficult to set up. It also has a powerful reporting engine that allows us to slice and dice our data with custom reporting.
Nachteile: Getting support on reporting needs will cost money, and the in-house support staff at Mavenlink has limited know-how (or allowance) to help with this. Client (non-paying) users are unable to see project budget and time burned.
Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Awesome platform that's only getting better
Kommentare: Overall, using Mavenlink has been great - it has made a very positive impact on day-to-day functions as a business. I would recommend it highly to agencies for its flexibility and extensive functionality to manage resources and projects.
Vorteile: The reporting functionality Mavenlink offers is extensive and has enabled us to get much better visibility to our project, program, portfolio and resourcing data. Which in turn has allowed us to set/adjust our KPI/KRIs and better inform business decisions with the data we have available. In using Mavenlink how it's meant to be used, not only have we improved our business practices but our PMO has gained valuable insight into important aspects of the business that were previously siloed. The fact that Mavenlink actually continues to improve its platform based on user feedback is a massive plus, as new functionality becomes available to better utilize the platform.
Nachteile: There are some small (very small in most cases) problems we have with some functionality i.e. the naming/categorization of metrics in the reporting suite could be clearer, when approving/rejecting timesheets, adding a comment to a specific entry would be preferable, rather than the comment being published to all entries.
Bewertet am 25.11.2017
One of the weaker project management tools out there. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Kommentare: The ability to see my project list at a glance, although this product is plagued with poor support and ultra slow development.
Vorteile: The UI is simple to use most of the time. It's easy to see your projects listed out, even though the organization tools are pretty weak.
Nachteile: The software is slow. Updates happen at a snails pace. Our team worked directly with the development team at Mavenlink and their process is just plain slow. The program is bogged down and sluggish. It lacks sub-tasks beyond 5 layers, the estimating feature is a joke and they only just recently implemented a basic WYSIWYG in the activity section. You also can't undo activity unless you go back to the feed. Talk to PMs who actually use this product!
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Mavenlink an 18.12.2017
Thank you for your insight and feedback regarding your experience. We have forwarded your feedback to our product team and will continue to strive to do better. Your CSM has reached out out to you to learn more and continue to advocate on your behalf, regarding these product enhancements and all your concerns. We look forward to continue to working closely with you regarding your experience. Have a nice day and happy holidays.
Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Overall good with a few weak areas.
Kommentare: We were able to provide better forecasting and manage budgets against timelines. All time entry is much better managed in a central location. We can also easily track which resources are available or not.
- Time Entry
- Management of individual projects
- Integrations w/ Jira
- Happy to have approvals, but they could be more flexible.
- Managing budgets against project timelines.
- Happy to have approvals, but they could be more flexible.
- Granularity of permissions