Was ist Teamwork?
Teamwork-Projects kombiniert High-Performance-Features, die intelligentere Arbeitsabläufe und Kommunikationslücken schliessen, so dass Du Dich auf konkrete Dinge konzentrieren kannst. Zur Ausstattung gehört Aufgabenmanagement, Zeiterfassung, Meilensteine, Gantt-Diagramme, Instant-High-Level-Berichte und vieles mehr. Teamwork for Enterprise bietet eine erstklassige Plattform für die Zusammenarbeit mit höchster Effizienz und leistungsstarken Teams, mit zusätzlicher Unterstützung und Sicherheitsschichten.
Wer verwendet Teamwork?
Unternehmen, die Projekte verwalten oder die Schwierigkeiten haben, ihre Teams und Projekte zu koordinieren.
Du bist nicht sicher, ob Teamwork das Richtige ist?
Mit einer beliebten Alternative vergleichen
Weitere gute Alternativen zu Teamwork
Bewertungen über Teamwork
The best project management tool I have ever used
Mein Arbeitsalltag mit Workflow
Kommentare: Teamwork macht intelligente Arbeotsabläufe möglich, so können sich alle Mitarbeiter auf das Wesentliche im Job konzentrieren
Mir gefällt an Teamwork am Besten, dass das Aufgabenmanagement sehr vereinfacht wird
Derzeit habe ich nichts negatives an Teamwork finden können
One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across
Kommentare: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.
- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool. - Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications - Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy - Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions - Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page - Activity log is great and very very usable feature too - Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks
- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface - Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well - Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too
Antwort von Teamwork.com
vor 2 Jahren
Hi Irfan, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback. I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork
Teamwork improves project and task management
Kommentare: Our group is more efficient, task-oriented, and collaborative when we work together as a team. It's ideal for companies with a large workforce. As a result of its ease of use and adaptability, it's ideal for usage by a wide range of organizations. It's great that we can contact with the vendor via Outlook and the tool keeps track of what we say. On top of that, we've got all of the project files saved on the server.
This software's user interface is well-designed and simple to operate. Reports, calendars, and Gantt charts may all be created. This program allows us to work with a variety of file types. All members of the team will be able to more readily communicate with each other thanks to this program.
I have seen better user interfaces in other products, but this one falls short. While getting acclimated to the UI takes some time, managing and controlling project activities becomes much simpler once you have.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Teamwork review by Jen
Kommentare: Teamwork is an "in" if you don't have a lot of training or experience with project management. It's so easy to use that you won't be held back.
The product is very easy to customize during set up and very easy to use. Everything I needed was visible and well placed. Billing and invoicing are included which makes it a lot simpler to budget and track expenses, but it can be turned off if you don't need it. I like the project milestones too. They're helpful and keep us motivated. There is a free tier, called the "free forever" account. With it I can have two projects at once and four people collaborating with me.
As for the product as a whole, a built in PDF editor would make it better. The prices for each tier have continued to increase. They're still reasonable but that's important to know. The first paid tier is $12.50 per person per month but it requires a minimum of five team members. If your team is three or four people you'll have to pay for a ghost member. With the free forever account, I don't like the complete denial to project templates. I think it would be reasonable to grant access to a few basic templates. The file storage limit of 100 MB is very hard to work with. To access the free forever account I had to start a free trial and then cancel to downgrade.
Much to improve on
Teamwork more pretty than functional.
Teamwork claims to be a 'project management' tool, but it lacks many fundamental PM features, and it's clumsy.
Areas needing improvement:
- One of the most important tools for project management are gantt charts. Teamwork's gantt chart is one of the worst I've seen compared to other PM software/apps. I will try to break it down:
1. The default view for task planning should be gantt view, not task list view. It's a project with many moving parts, you should be forced to at the same time creating your task, be able to see and visualize how and when it will fit in within the rest of the project.
2. In Gantt chart view, the gantt chart needs to show start/finish dates in 2 columns on the left side beside all the tasks. So from left to right it should look like this: task, start date, finish date, gantt chart. Every traditional PM software has this basic layout, it's fundamental. A simple tool like Smartsheet.com is far more basic, yet superior in this.
3. Printing gantt charts is clumsy and difficult. Everyone prints gantt charts on A3 or A2 to discuss over in meetings. Printing gantt charts in Teamwork is so clumsy, it's as though I simply took screenshot of whatever is on my screen and printed it. And often when i try to print in A3, it simply prints and A4 sized chart in the middle of an A3 page, leaving heaps of white space around the outside. You need to design the printing option so that it prints a beautifully presented gantt nicely on one page that fills the whole page.
4. The file management in teamwork is perhaps the WORST feature. It is extremely clumsy. Firstly you can't drag and drop folders to rejig folder structure, you need to manually do this and 'nest' them here and there, where you want it. It's so laborious. Furthermore, if i start uploading lets say 10 files into one folder, and i start navigating to other folders while my files upload, the uploaded files start being uploaded into all the folders I am navigating i.e. they don't all upload to the folder I initially dragged them into. So then I end up with 10 files randomly spread over all these folders and have no idea which ones they were saved into because these folders already have many files in them, and it just becomes an absolute nightmare to try and find them and move them back to the correct folder they were meant to be saved into in the first place. This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I have run out of
It looks pretty and modern, but to be honest, so do all the new apps and websites these days.
It is extremely laborious and time consuming to add tasks, set start and finish dates, and assign the task to people. Too much requirement to use the mouse pointer to select these. It should be just really basic where you can 'tab across' to the next thing. e.g. type in task *tab* start typing who the task is assigned to and it picks up the name *tab* enter start date *tab* enter end date *tab* <-- notice I didn't need to use my clumsy mouse at all during this process. using the mouse is slow, you need to allow us to have shortcuts that minimises the need to use the mouse.
Antwort von Teamwork.com
vor 6 Jahren
Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and give us your feedback. I've passed on all of your suggestions to the team here for their consideration. Hopefully we'll be able to implement your ideas soon. Best regards, Therese