Wer nutzt diese Software?
EMS/Ambulance, Fire Departments, Air Medical, Hospitals, Training Centers, Dispatch/911 Centers.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung26 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $75/Monat
- Preisinformationen Based on # users and selected features.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2004
Über EMS eSchedule
EMS eSchedule is the perfect fit for departments looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use online software to manage scheduling, time cards and so much more. Our time clock is the most powerful and customizable in the industry. We can handle any type of rotation or unusual time calculation your agency may have. Additional features including online forms, certification & CME tracking, fleet maintenance, group messaging, equipment tracking and more. Free 14-day trial available!
EMS eSchedule Funktionen
- Abrechnungsfähige Positionen nachverfolgen
- EMS Service Rollen-Stempeluhr
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Tägliche Analyse der geladenen Einheit
- Verweigerung der Aussagen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für EMS eSchedule
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
emsEschedule is a robust platform that allows us to easily manage the daily aspects of our agency.
1. Availability and tracking of availability submission.
2. Log File by User/Date-Time is excellent
3. Uploading PDF of certifications is something we're just starting to use but is excellent.
4. Time clock exceptions are very easy to navigate
5. Emailing membership has gotten extremely user-friendly.
6. Mobile enhancements have made on the go management much easier. An App would be great though.
1. When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent. Conversely, if you mark them absent, it won't let you fully remove them from the shift.
2. There are no user generated reports. Example- How often are crews clocking out late? Need something more robust than just going back to the old records, exporting, and massaging the data in excel.
3. Not being able to generate quarterly/yearly etc reports.
4. It would be nice to have a way to view the documents housed in the document library without having to download every one.
5. When someone transitions from Volunteer Staff to Paid staff, all of their hours convert with them. It's difficult if not impossible at the end of the year to look back and see which hours are which.
6. It would be nice if we could put in data validations, or prompts if certain actions are taken by administrators.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von eSchedule an 16.6.2017
Cody - Thanks for the review! As you know, we're always adding new features. We will take all of your input/ideas and incorporate them into future upgrades. Thank you.
Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Company willing to customize to suit our needs, constantly seeking feedback to improve everything!
Vorteile: Ease of use from both the Employer AND Employee facets! Transitioning into it was much easier than we expected, for al of us. Able to pull reports that assist in everything from certification/license expirations, required certifications, disciplinary matters, etc. Even have used reports to help win an unemployment claim - showing auto emails, #of times individual logged into system, times placed as available, and never scheduling shifts. In just a few clicks, I had enough information to reverse a 10K unemployment award. Have to love it!
Nachteile: I actually can't say there is anything I don't like about it. It's so easy to tailor it for what we want, what we need, and how we want to see things. This company has a great bunch of people - they are incredibly responsive to any questions and/or adjustments we ask for. We've been using this for over 10 years - absolutely one of our best purchases yet!
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von eSchedule an 5.4.2018
Thank you, Jeanne! :)